hyunin|sex

By myfairyminnie

❝ sex is nasty ❞ where jeongin thinks sex is nasty and hyunjin strongly agrees. ( discontinued ) this is one... More

zero
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
apologies

two

1K 29 4
By myfairyminnie

~

jeongin was on the bus, sitting down as it was still early in the morning, and he didn't want to stand up.

he was minding his business when he felt someone else sit next to him, he looked at noticed his boyfriend, hyunjin.

hi jeongin!!❞ jeongin smiled at the older boy, responding kindly back, ❝ hello jinnie!

i'm sad that you're a year older hyung,,i'm being left all alone again!! ❞ hyunjin laughed, grabbing the boy's hand tightly.

i promise i'll walk you to all of your classes,,yeah? ❞ jeongin nodded, leaning against the older.

just don't blame me if you're late! hyunjin laughed, squeezing the boy's hand, shaking his head.

i'd never hun, ❞ and with that, they got off the bus, and soon went inside the school.

hyunjin full filling his promise, and walked to jeongin to his first class. just six more classes to walk him to, for the day.

~

@cryabtitl0ser

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 65K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
40.5K 1.2K 22
˗ˏˋ꒰ 🐚 ꒱ ❝ never fallen from quite this high, falling into your 𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 ❞ ⎯⎯ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 aphrodite moon meets a boy at a concer...