You Belong To Me

By OddsAreInMyFavour

Part one of the Blackwell Journey Annabella Johnson is a normal girl trying to complete her senior year at hi... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
EPILOGUE
SPIN OFF SUMMARY
SABRINA - NEW STORY ALERT!!!

24

2.7K 80 32
By OddsAreInMyFavour

• R I P P E R •

I like to think of my self as a King.

I have money. I can buy myself anything in the world because I've built a life for myself where that's possible. I have multiple houses, multiple cars and a life time supply of drugs. What else would I want?

I have an army. I have men that are willing to die for me because they know that without me they would have nothing. No one can ever hurt me and not just because no one ever dares. But because if they ever tried my men would kill them before they even got close.

I have an endless supply of women. I can have any girl that I want. Whenever I want them. Doing exactly whatever I ask them to do. I remember when I was banging one of the girls from downtown. She actually drank my piss. She drank my piss because I asked her too and I'm sure there's plenty more bitches that would die to do the same.

All men want to be me and every woman wants to be with me.

Except for Annabella Johnson.

She is the most infuriating, disobedient woman on this planet. If I ask her to turn left, she'll turn right. If I ask her to shut her mouth, she'll blow her fucking lid. If I tell her I want to talk to her, she shuts me out.

Never before has a woman ever rejected my advances, until Annabella of course.

I remember when I first saw her at Diner 99, she gave me an instant boner. And that's hard to achieve.

When she gave me the cold shoulder I figured she was just playing hard to get. Showing off to her little friends. But it turns out she's still as stubborn as the day we first met.

I've seen a lot of women in my life, a lot of good looking women. But for some reason its Annabella that I can't get out my head.

She's got the most perfect tits, not too big so they look fake, but more than a handful. Her ass is the perfect size and shape, every time I see her in something tight I just want to shove my face right up there. I bet it smells glorious. She has the figure of an angel.  It's as if someone carved Annabella just for me. She belongs to me. She's mine. My girl, my future wife. The mother of my future children. She just needs to get that in her head.

One of my favourite things about Annabella is definitely her hair. Her hair is a bright red. A red that reminds me of fire. She looks like a warrior princess and that's why I know she was made for me. Every single night before I go to sleep, I picture how she looked sprawled out on my bed, hair all over my pillows and her pussy shoved right in my face.

Fuck.

And here I was again, hard as a rock with no one to satisfy me. I'm yet to have sex with Annabella. She's lucky I adore her so much because my patience is wearing extremely fucking thin right now. But I don't want to mess anything up early on in our relationship, not more than I already have. She's already partly gave herself to me, it's only a matter of time before she gives in.

I've never felt this way about any one before in my life, I feel like I'm losing my sanity.

I want to know where she is at all times. I want to know what she's doing at all times. And I want to know who the fuck she's with all the time.

There's one thing I know I'm definitely not, and that's a liar. I swore I'd kill anyone who even came close to Annabella and that's a promise. I killed the guy at the restaurant and I even killed one of my best men. All for her. I'm well and truly whipped.

I was very very close to killing her English teacher, the prick. How dare he come up to me and tell me not to touch what belongs to me. And then he had the nerve to drive her home from school. The only reason I hadn't done anything yet was because I don't want to push my kitten over the edge. But he had two strikes. He better not make it a third.

It's been almost 24 hours since I took Annabella home. 24 hours since I last saw her. We spoke briefly throughout the day but she said she couldn't text me because she was at school.

I can't wait for that school shit to be over and done with. School's just full of horny boys, slutty girls and nerds who want to go to college and make something of their lives. It's quite amusing to me that Annabella thinks she's going to be able to run off to college after she's done. Correction, run off to Europe for a year and then go to college.

That would happen over my dead body. She probably thinks I won't be in control anymore when she's done with school, but she couldn't be more mistaken. I've already decided that if she's stupid enough to disobey me and tries to go to Europe, I'll have her best friends killed.

Then who's she gonna go with?

I need her here with me. I need someone to come home too. Someone to take me away from the madness that is my life. I need someone to carry my children so I can pass on my legacy. And that someone is going to be Annabella. And if she even tries to refuse, I'll kill her. If I can't have her, then no one can.

Me: I'm coming 2 see U x

Its been too long since I've saw her and I'm beginning to get restless.

Little Red: I'm not at home, sorry

What does she mean she's not at home. Where the fuck is she then?

Me: Where the fuck r u then?

I began to get agitated whilst I waited for her reply. She could be anywhere right now. If she has free time on her hands then she should be with me.

Little Red: I'm out

Fuck that.

I tried calling and there was no answer, I called again. And again. And again. And still no answer.

Without having to think twice I grabbed my car keys a jumped in the Range Rover. I didn't even bother tell the guys where I was going. They should know by now that if I'm not at the house, I'm with Annabella. I know they all think I've changed and that I'm not the leader I used to be. But that couldn't be further from the truth, now I have something worth living for.

I made it to Annabella house in less than 15 minutes. A new personal best.

I knocked the door twice, I would've stormed in but I didn't want to give her mom a heart attack.

I waited and knocked again but there was no answer. I took out my pocket knife and in no time the front door swung open.

Downstairs was eerily quiet. Making myself at home I went over to the fridge and helped myself to a cartoon of orange juice. I wander if Annabella has drank this from the lid? I took a big swing of the bottle hoping the answer was yes.

I started snooping around the house, there were a few pictures lying around. Mostly just of Annabella and her mom. They looked very similar. This was a good indication that when Annabella was older I'd still be very fucking happy.

A noise upstairs distracted me from my investigation of the house. I grabbed my gun and made my way upstairs quietly. The noise was coming from Annabella's room and my senses went into overdrive.

I burst in and aimed my gun towards the direction of the sound.

A high pitched scream pierced my ear drums.

"FUCK. RIPPER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

Ripper. I hate it when she calls me that.

Thank God I didn't shoot.

There was my kitten sitting in her pj's doing homework at her desk. If I weren't so angry I would have told her she looked cute.

"What do you mean what am I doing here? What are you doing here? You said you were out. Have I not taught you better kitten? You don't get to lie to me."

The look on her face went through many emotions. She looked scared, that quickly turned into frustration and that quickly turned into hatred.

I hated when she looked at me like that. Which was 99% of the time she was with me.

"Yes I know but I wanted some space Noah, I have a lot of school work to catch up on and you wouldn't have taken no for an answer."

Obviously.

She tried to throw me one of her fake, strained smiles that I'd grown oh too familiar with. At this point I don't even know if I've ever seen her smile happily.

"You're right, I wouldn't have and I'm not going to. Come on let's go get something to eat."

I stepped back to give her room to get changed but she continued to sit there looking at me. I really wanted to just take my time to take in the angelic features on her face but I couldn't enjoy the view because she was really starting to irritate me with her childish behaviour.

"Don't make me repeat myself, get dressed and let's go get some food."

A foreign sound filled the air. She was laughing. But this wasn't a nice harmonic laugh. This laugh was tired and hoarse.

She stood up, straining her neck to look me in the eyes.

"You don't get it do you Ripper, I need time to catch up on my homework, so I am not going anywhere with you tonight. That. Is. That."

She was completely unaware of how hard she was making me right now, her pj's barely covered anything. But I couldn't get distracted right now she was completely out of line. And that ticked me off.

Before she could blink I grabbed her by the throat and pulled her closer to me. She smelled of strawberries and I was fucking addicted. I pressed my lips straight onto hers and as usual she wouldn't let me in that pretty little mouth of hers. I started to apply pressure to her neck until she finally popped opened her mouth a little. Without hesitation I allowed my tongue to explore every inch of her mouth. This was a taste I will never get tired off. Each time I taste her it's as if I'm tasting her for the first time.

I pulled away slowly, looking her dead in her eyes. "I said get dressed."

"NO!"

The word sounded foreign in my mind. She was really pushing my fucking buttons today.

"You don't need to do your stupid homework kitten you know this, you don't need good grades because you don't need college, you're staying with me."

I was hoping that the message finally stuck in her head but I don't think she agreed with what I had to say.

Her face turned a deep shade of red and the clenching of her fists didn't go unnoticed.

"I'm going to tell you this one more time Ripper and I'm going to say it slowly for you, I - am going - to college - and there is nothing -you can do to stop me." She came closer and closer to me until our noses were almost touching.

Big mistake. How dare she threaten me. She obviously hasn't leaned a thing.

"You're cute, and babe please call me Noah."

Her left eye gave a slight tick, exposing how annoyed she was right now.

"Go suck a dick you crazy mother fucker."

Crazy?

It happened before I could stop myself. I lashed out trying to grab her and Annabella's body fell to the floor.

Fuck.

I didn't mean to knock her out. I didn't even realise my hands were in a fist.

I pulled her into my arms and pushed the stray strands of her hair out her face. Such a delicate little flower.

I carried her all the way downstairs and into my car. At least when she wakes up she'll be with me.

I drove even quicker back to the house and I made it in 13 minutes.

New personal best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 5 25
My name is Annabella Joyce Walker. I've never really fit in with anyone mostly because I was different. my life has never been easy, but I got threw...
238K 14.6K 61
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 (π’π“π€ππƒπ€π‹πŽππ„) Jade Grogan, the youngest millionaire in the city among his other two brothers, i...
14.6M 371K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
56.4K 1.9K 33
β˜† . Β° .β€’ Β°:. *β‚Š 𝐟π₯𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 is perfect. actually, her whole life is perfect except from her mom. she's used to that, but when her mom takes...