A maid's complication

By satanshappychild

Uuuuhhhm ok so... All lunch club members live together in one house and they hire wilbur to be like a maid? C... More

Intro to universe, i guess
House tour
Noah gets hella drunk
The morning after
Schlatt, you horny bastard!
CallMeCargoboy
Snicker doodles
Josh goes in a date
Choke hold
Charlie goes to the carnival
Schlattbur's conflict
Troopers truth
I need you, Wilbur
Carson goes on a date
The records cafe
I found the best pic
Dance for me, my pretty princess...
I'm so sorry, Schlatt
Beach trip (part 1)
Beach trip (part: 2)
An explenation for the last one
The roots of your love
And then what?
Announements!

shopping with Travis

1.9K 64 138
By satanshappychild

word count:

Wilbur's pov:

Ok, i've only got a half an hour before heading out with Travis, first thing's first, i need to take a shower, maybe check up on Noah again later and take care of those dishes.

I headed upstairs and into my room, i then grabbed a towel and walked over to the upstairs bathroom. I was about to enter, but i heard the faint sound of running water coming from inside already, i sighed before turning on my heel and leaving.

Just  my luck that someone is taking a shower at the exact time i wanted to take mine. Well, i need to shower one way or another before leaving, my hair is greasy and i'm starting to smell a little. There's another bathroom up here but its connected to both Coopers and Travis's room, that feels like a bit much, i want to respect their privacy . The only other place i know with a shower is the bottom floor and, its not ideal but at least its not directly connected to Schlatt's room. 

I jogged back down the stairs to my destination clutching my towel. I quickly found the room and locked the door behind me. Soon after my clothes were in a pile on the floor and i was waiting for the running water to warm up to a suitable temperature. Once that temperature was reached i hopped in letting the hot stream of water hit my skin. Opening my eyes i could see the steam around me rising as the new found reality about my  living or i guess working environment finally started to  settle in.

~time skip~

i had finished my shower and gotten dressed again, as i exited the room i looked around and made eye contact with Schlatt, who had his bedroom door open for once. The room was dark and musty, a large part of it was taken up by a king sized bed but there was still sufficient room to move around or, i guess in Schlatt's case, to pace back and forth. But now he was standing still, staring at me. He had a phone in one hand and a large book with what looked like a thousand post-it notes and tabs sticking out of it, i could just barely hear the person on the other side of the line ramble on about something or other. After a few seconds with an abundance of movement i decided i should probably be on my way so i gave him a quick smile and wave before heading back up the fights of stairs.

Next up, i wrote two notes and put one in my pocket and slid the other under Noah's door, i also took the shopping list i had composed earlier and headed into the kitchen. I cracked two raw eggs into a glass, placed the second note over top of it and placed that into the fridge.

Noah is gonna hate me for this...

I quickly loaded up the dishwasher and turned it on so i could get back to it when i returned. I pulled out my phone and checked the time. Only 5 minutes behind schedule, not too bad.

"TRAVISSSS!"

I called out to the boy as i moved towards the front door.

" uh.. COMING! BE THERE IN A SECOND!"

I heard the opening and closing of doors and someone walking down the stairs as i put on my shoes and jacket.

"Hey Travis, ready to go?"

"He probably still needs a bit of time... i'm surprised you took my advice about the shopping trip seriously."

I looked up from what i was doing to see a familiar face but not the one i was expecting. The blonde smiled down at me as my cheeks started to flush slightly.

"Oh, sorry bout that, Carson! I'm sure you can guess i was expecting someone else.....uhhh by the way your's and Noah's breakfast's are in the oven. Would you mind making sure he finds it and takes is hangover cure too?"

"Wow thanks, sure, i can do that. By the way, i wanted to give you this..."

Carson held a debit card and set of keys in his out stretched hand as i furrowed my brows.

We all (lunch club) put away some money into our joint account every month and we use it to pay for anything lunch club related! So that's anything from new and more filming equipment to any trips we make or buying and furnishing a house for us all to live in. Oh, and here have a pair of house keys and my car keys, its the  sliver BMW X3 parked out front. Its not much but it'll do."

I tried to reject the card but he just threw it at me with a grin before walking away and saying i had no choice but to use it.

I put the card in my wallet  and the keys in my pocket still shocked and overwhelmed by what just happened as Travis stumbled down the stairs to meet me. He had red cheeks and a flustered expression. I was going to ask him what he was doing that put him in that state, but decided against it. Instead i just smiled and lead  Travis to the car.

Noah's pov:

i woke up with the worst hangover, my head hurt, i felt hazy and my limbs felt like weights. It was late morning and the sun was just barely shining through my curtains, i laid in bed for what felt like forever until i decided i needed food. I hoisted myself up and used the closest wall to balance myself. i waddled over to my door and was going to open it until i felt something strange under my foot; it was a piece of paper. I picked it up and left my room to be able to read it in better light.

Good morning Noah!

There's a hangover cure waiting for you in the fridge. I went shopping, i'll bring home  some aspirin for you when i get back. Just survive until then.

the maid, Wilbur

We have a maid? Who is this? I remember someone took are of me last night, but a maid? I had just assumed it was Carson...

I stumbled downstairs to see Carson in the kitchen, he was eating something and scrolling through his phone, probably texting Josh again. I made my way over to the fridge to find a glass with another note laying on top. I pulled it out and read what it had to say.

Two raw eggs.

No, i am not trying to poison you and no, i am not just doing this for shits and giggles, it does actually help.

Don't be a wuss puss, now, drink up!

"mornin', i got some french toast for you here but you can only have some after you follow Wilbur's instructions."

"Who even is this guy?"

"New maid, Wilbur."

I rolled my eyes. Well i already knew that much..

Wilbur's pov:

~time skip~ (again) (they in like a Target? or something i guess? idk)

we had just been in in IKEA and bought a bunch of storage, from cabinets to shelves to a place to store shoes and keys. Travis was having a blast from testing out every piece of furniture he saw and turning into a (rather lousy) salesman and trying to sell several fully furnished kitchens and bedrooms to me. My favorite interaction was when Travis was describing a beautiful rustic kitchen when he forgot the word for Tiling and had to break out of character to ask me what it was.

Right now i was holding a skillet and getting lost in my thoughts before the smaller brunette came veering around the corner with a sparkle in his eyes, bringing me back to reality.

"OhmygoshWilbur! We HAVE to get get these, they're sooooooo cool just look at them!"

Travis was frantically waving five rather large pictures in my face, and i could make them out to be of baby animals, each with a different species. there were  whales, rams, monkeys, dogs and fish.

What in the world? i mean he seems really exited about them, and i'm sure it wouldn't hurt, right? Plus those rams are really heckin' cute, i kinda like the whales too...... well i guess we have to get them now.

"Yeah, we can get them. I don't know where you would want to hang those up tho-"

"AHGAgahahahha! I cant wait to bring these home and show them to Cooper!"

I smiled softly as i put the skillet i was holding into the cart along with the animal portraits.

"Ummm Travis? Would you mind finding an apron, i'm almost done here and once we have that  we can leave. Preferably a darker one so stains are harder to notice."

" Sure thing! I'll be right back, wait here."

I picked out a few more essential cookery tools and continued down the isle, the theme around me had slowly changed into baking. Surprisingly, i remembered seeing a few baking themed items at home so i didn't buy more than some silicone sheets, cookie cutters, a few cake pans and some non stick spray.

When the home doesn't even have as much as a toaster oven, i wonder who living there that has such a sweet hobby. (pun intended)

I guess Travis wasn't joking when he said he'd be back soon because the next time i looked up his face was staring right back at me.

OK , so i know it's probably not ideal but its still pretty good. It's the darkest one i could find and it has really big side pockets so you can carry all your baking weapons and stuff! plus, its kinda cute and i feel like it would look good on you...

The boy then handed me the apron and i let it unfurl in my hands. It was completely black but had a print with small gray hearts all over it and on the breast pocket was a hand stitched embroidery piece of a shiba inu's face. The dog had its tongue sticking out, beige fur and a red collar. As my eyes moved from the apron to the boy in front of me i couldn't help but see the similarities between the two. I nodded in approval and put the item into the cart as i followed Travis to the checkout.

~Time skip~ (again, again)( the boys just went grocery shopping(last shop of the day) and were heading back home)

" I cant believe it! half of what we bought is just snacks! Young man, do you have no impulse control?

" Hahahhahaha  nope... i don't got none o' that stuff. I actually impulse shop quite a lot, and its soooooo easy on the internet too! Like that bed you have in your room used to be mine but at 3 a.m. i decided i needed a new one, so i got the one i have now."

"Huh, ok....good to know."

Mental note: Maybe don't bring Travis next time you have to go shopping....Also, now i know why there are five canvases with baby animal sitting in the back of the car.

Travis turned on the radio and let the sound of some new pop song fill the car. We drove back home in comfortable silence. The only time any one spoke was when the GPS gave me directions.

That didn't last long though since we weren't very far away from home anyways. I soon announced our arrival and got out of the car. I grabbed as many bags as i could at once and waddled over to the front door with Travis in tow. as i unlocked the door and entered i saw Noah and Cooper on the living room couches and asked them to help us unpack. Cooper happily obliged but Noah just groaned and stayed motionless in his position of laying down face first. I guessed he was still hung over so i left him there. Eventually the car was empty and the not-yet-to-be-assembled furniture pieces were all in their respective rooms courtesy of Ted.

Soon enough I was left alone to unpack the groceries and new cooking ware (and eventually build some furniture). Ted had vanished after helping move the boxes, Cooper said he was going to take care of Travis since he felt tired and Noah decided to take a nap not long after i gave him some aspirin.

----------

ok i know this chapter is really shit and legit nothing happens but this chapter just had to happen. (story wise)

don't worry next chapter will be more Schlattbur oriented.

luv u <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.9K 15
[ UPDATE 05/5/21 Yea.. sorry this isn't getting finished.. ] [ UPDATE 09/29/19 WERE BACK BABY! ] [ UPDATE 09/17/19 DISCONTINUED ] - '"Just bros.. ye...
223K 954 31
This will mainly be xreaders. I might write some ships later on though. This book includes fluff and smut. I WILL NOT WRITE SMUT FOR THE MINORS OF TH...
2.4K 63 33
I've been writing these for a while now for writing exercises while I work on other projects! I love the universe and world build, and now I spew sto...
1.4K 8 34
☢︎︎ Uh, yeah haha, this book contains : Angst, fluff, probably ships and other stuff- If the chapter needs a TW, it'll always be at the start of it...