Fangirl 3 | Jirose

By Anndeukie

"Harmonia" - goddess of harmony and concord. A fangirl name Park Chaeyoung also known as Rosé is same as harm... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Epilogue

16

7.2K 206 96
By Anndeukie

Jimin's POV

"Rosé the sun has already set down, go out now, the water is getting colder." I said, waiting for her on the pool stairs with a bathrobe on my arms.

"But i still want to swim." Rosé pouted.

"We will swim again later, just rest for a bit okay?" I said, making her frowned. But she followed anyway hahahaha.

I help her to wear the bathrobe, she was just watching me while i knot the bathrobe. When i have finished knotting it, i look at her she was still pouting.

I give her a peck on her lips, making her eyes widen in surprise.

"Stop pouting, okay?" I said chuckling.

We both sit on the edge of the pool, dipping our feet.

"Here, dry yourself Lisa." Jungkook in his sweet voice said, giving the bathrobe to Lisa who just get out of the pool.

"Thanks." Lisa replied, with a sweet smile on her face.

"Uh Lisa can you hold my crop top inside my jacket?" We heard Jennie said, so we look at her.

Yeah, she was wearing a hoodie jacket, when she falls on the pool with Taehyung.

"Sure, unnie. Come here." Lisa said, Jennie walks toward him.

We are all shock, when Jennie fully removes her hoodie jacket. What the heck, how did she have does abs on her?

As i remember Rosé was beside me, i immediately look away from looking at Jennie. Even Jungkook was stunned to see the view.

Like what the fuck? She's so fucking sexy on her off shoulder crop top, plus her denim short. It reveals her sexy body. I am sure that Taehyung is now drooling.

But for me Rosé is more sexier that her. I love everything about her.

"Unnie really loves to do workout, that's why her body is like that. And she always hide her abs under thick jackets." Rosé whispered to me.

"Hmmm okay, but you are more sexier for me." I whisper back making her blushed. "Hahaha i love it, when you blushed. You look more beautiful." I continued. And with that it made her blushed even more.

"Woah, unnie. You are burning hot in your outfit." Lisa said, amused on Jennie's outfit. "Maybe we should wear like that too hihi, i'll go change. Since i want to swim again later." Lisa said.

I was startled, when Lisa pulled Rosé away from me. "Let me borrow her oppa." Lisa shouted.

"Uhm can i cooked on your kitchen?" Jennie asked looking at me, i nodded. "Okay, i'll go cooked our dinner." She said, before leaving the pool area.

As all the girls left, we all have our different reactions.

"Woah, i think i just have met three awesome woman today. They are more beautiful and cooler than the other girl group idol lol." Jungkook said, laughing a bit.

"Yeah, you are right Kook. They are different." I said, we wait for Taehyung's reaction. But we didn't hear one.

So we look at him, he was still froze and dazed on his position. Hahaha! He must be shocked earlier, because Jennie was on his front when she took her jacket off.

"Alright hyung stop that day dreaming, instead let's do our plan okay?" Jungkook said, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's shoulder.

"We should go buy some drinks Jimin hyung." He said, and i nodded.

We pulled Taehyung with us, going out of my mansion. Heading to the nearest convenience store.

• J • I • R • O • S • E •

Rosé's POV

"Yah, Lisa! Don't you think this is too much showy for me to wear?" I asked Lisa, as she gets out of the bathroom after changing.

"No unnie, besides it looks like we are going to have a pool party later hihihi. Our vacation here will be so much enjoying." Lisa squealed in too much excitement.

My god, just look how exposed we both are. My god Lisa, my god.

(A/N: So pretty!!☹️❤️)

"You two, help me to bring this on the pool area." Jennie unnie called from the kitchen.

"Ne, unnie." I answered, Me and Lisa walked inside the kitchen.

So Jennie unnie cooked huh? I'm so excited huhu, i missed her dishes. Jennie unnie is a great cook, believe me.

We bring all of the food to the picnic table on the pool area, but when we arrive there we didn't saw the boys. Maybe they go out to buy something.

While preparing the plates, spoon chopsticks and other utensils on the table we heard the boys.

"Holy shit!" That was Jimin's voice. It made us look at them.

And they are bringing what is that? Hmmmm............ *O.O*

We are all shocked to see each other.

"What the hell?!" Lisa surprisingly said.

Is that three plastic full of soju?!

"Wow, this really looks like a pool party huh?" Jungkook said, approaching us.

The boys put down the soju's on the table beside our foods.

I was startled, when someone pulled my waist. Bumping my back on his chest.

"Who says you are allowed to wear like that babe?" Jimin's husky voice whispered to my ears, making my whole body shivers.

"Don't worry, i wore this for you." I said, winking on him before i go beside Jennie unnie.

I saw in the corner of my eyes, Jimin smirked on me. But i just ignored it 'cause i am really hungry now okay? I badly want to eat Jennie unnie's dishes.

"Hmmmm Jennie noona your dishes taste so good!!" Jungkook said, putting more beef on his mouth.

"My princess cooking skills are great huh?" Taehyung oppa said, making all of us look at him.

"My?" We all asked in unison.

"A-ah i-i said 'The' hehehe." He said, reasoning out.

So Taehyung oppa, was the one Jimin talking about earlier that someone is interested on Jennie unnie.

Hmmm okay, fine. Maybe Taehyung oppa is the one who can flip Jennie unnie, i should help to their love story hahaha!

While thinking of those thoughts, my gaze accidentally lands on Jimin. Who is busy munching his food.

How 'bout us? Can we also be like them? Do you also have feelings for me?

My thoughts was cutted off, as Lisa talked.

"Is that for you guys to drink later?" She asked on the boys.

"Nope, not for us boys. But for all of us." Jungkook said.

"Ehhhh?!!!" Me and Lisa, while Jennie unnie still blank.

"We are going to have fun later babe." Jimin whispered.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yow guys, i just want to promote my new story hehehe. I have already published the first Bangtan Series, and it was Liskook.

I have decided to choose Liskook first in the series. I will think about it if i will going to update Fangirl together with Bangtan Series, i hope you support my new story.

Thank you and i love you all!!~♥

~ Anndeukie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.4K 19
𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬�...
82K 2.4K 49
" you promised me that you will always be my Side " #1 in Chipmunk [2/11/21] #12 in rosemin [9/9/21]
65.8K 2.5K 20
"𝙊𝙝 𝙢𝙮, 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚. 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧?" "𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚? 𝙃𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙣 �...
174K 6.3K 26
"𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦...𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴-" 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧, "𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘰-𝘺𝘢𝘩!"...