The Unexpected Love ✔

By asma_anam

"You hate me right?" I shook my head but he pulled me closer to his chest. "Feeling is mutual honey " his ho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 21

17.3K 908 25
By asma_anam

I forgot my phone in Shuzaat's bag.
You're awesome Anabia...

I called Shuzaat from Sarah's phone
"Hey... I need it right now.. please Shuzaat " I almost begged him as he lived far from my house.

"Ana poo, sometimes you're annoying. You know...  okay I'll come after eight  .. right now my bed is calling me" he whined and hung up the call.

After sleeping for half an hour, I decided to take a shower. I washed my hair with my favorite shampoo and rinsed it. Slipping into my comfy pajama I started drying my hair. I was in my room so I didn't bother to put on any dupatta. I was brushing my hair when my door opened and a figure walked towards me. I was startled from my position as I saw Shuzaat standing there with my phone looking confused and shocked.

"Whatt the heck, Shuzaat... what are you doing in my room " I yelled.

"Idk..your Aunt told me that you are calling me in your room" he looked embarrassed.

"You should've at least called me.." I frowned.

"Okay, I'm sorry... I'm going.." he put the phone on my table and walked to the door. We were startled as the door was locked from outside.

"Now what the bullshit is this" Shuzaat snarled. 

"Who locked the door" I was on the verge of crying.

"Maybe your brother did this.." he ran his fingers frustratingly in his hair.

"He will never do this..plus he is not at home... " my eyes pricked from tears. I knew Maria was planning something.

"Hey...don't cry Anabia... we'll find a way" he came closer to me and gave me a concerned look.

"I'm not wearing my hijab.. you have seen my hair" As I realized this I jumped from my place and screamed.

"Uhm...sorry...this was all my fault " he was looking guilty.
But I was too scared.... who locked the door and what would they think when they would find me alone with a boy in a locked room.

I quickly grabbed my hijab and was about to wrap it around my head when my door opened with a loud bang showing Maria with Uncle and Daniyal.  We both were startled and my body shivered.. my hijab fell on the ground. 

"Look..what I told you... this girl was whoring around boys.. knowing that she is a married girl" Maria said with a cocky smile and I glanced at her in shock. My mouth was sealed... and my gaze traveled to Uncle Afzal who was looking at me with shocked expressions and Daniyal... I could see hatred in his eyes... I knew that I was screwed... she was right... no one would believe me.. she did what she wanted to.

"I saw them many times. Once I told her that this is wrong but she snapped me that if ever I tried to open my mouth she will put false blame on me... but you know Afzal... I can't tolerate this thing in my house.. kick her out" She grunted with a snarl on her face.

"Uncle believe me.. Maria told me to go there.. and the door was locked from outside " Shuzaat slurred.

"Ohh really... see Afzal.. what this girl is doing behind our back.. she tried to accuse me... " she scrunched her face with disgust.

"If you are such naive then where is your hijab..huh? You never showed a strand of your hair even to Hadi and now you are standing with your open hairs with this boy " she spoke again with an evil smirk.

"What is this Anabia " Uncle Afzal groaned.  I was silent... I knew no one believes me... she had preplanned everything... and I could see hatred in everyone's eyes for me.
Tears were streaming down my face but I didn't speak a single thing.

Daniel's POV

I couldn't believe this... she could be that low... Ohh... "All girls are the same " I looked at them with disgust.  She was cheaper than Emily or Lily.

The voice of Shuzaat rang in my ears
"We are Muslims and dating is haram for us. She is just a friend for me and my family had already chosen someone for me"

I glanced at both of them... Shuzaat was looking shocked and pissed off and Anabia... didn't speak a word... her eyes were pricking from tears.
That teary eyes... that expressionless face.. that silent mouth.. it was familiar... familiar...

Flashback...

After my mom's sickness, my dad started caring for us. He started spending time with us and this was intolerable for Maria. 

I was that eight yo little boy but not that little... I remembered the day when my mom was getting ready for her friend's wedding. Her best friend Belinda was getting married.  She sent her brother Robert to pick my mom. Robert Uncle was like a brother to mom. Mariya sent him to my mom's room and called my dad. She made a scene that clearly shows that they both were caught red-handed.  Uncle Robert was swearing that he came to pick my mom and she is like a sister to him.. but no one believed them.. my dad was shooting a death glare at them. My mom didn't speak a single word... tears were running down her cheeks and she looked broken... her eyes showed numerous hurt emotions but her face was expressionless.  My dad hit Uncle Robert and he spat on my mom's face. Maria's face had a huge grin. I was peeking from my door... I wanted to tell everyone that my mom was innocent... I wanted to wipe that spit of my father from her face...I wanted to wipe those tears... I wanted to take her away from this place... but I was too young to do this... I cried ... After that my dad never saw my mom's face until she died. After her death, my dad started missing her.. but this couldn't change anything...

Flashback end...

The same position... same people... same evil smirk, same teary eyes...
But I was no longer that eight yo Daniyal... I was a seventeen-year-old boy who could stand against his dad.
Maybe Anabia was not that innocent but I was damn sure... this was all Maria's plan... she even threatened her. I was silent for my mother.. but this time I could speak for her...cuz the girl who was standing at my mother's place was my wife...
Wife... Wife...

I could take her away from this place. I needed to stand for her ... for my mother...

"What are you thinking Afzal... this slut doesn't deserve my Daniel... kick her out from my house " she snorted.

"Maria, dad should know that she is not slut... the only slut here is you " I groaned and I could feel their shocked expressions including Anabia's.

"Daniel.. watch your mouth.. you are talking to your mother" dad said with a loud groan. His eyes were raging from anger.

"She is not my mom.. she is only your wife.. she is the one who killed my mom " I yelled.
"Shuzaat please go from here" I turned to Shuzaat who was standing there shocked.

"Believe me Daniel..." he tried to open his mouth but I cut him off.
"You don't need to worry about her.. she is my wife... I know how to protect her" I said sternly.  Shuzaat saw me with thankful eyes and left.  I looked at Anabia... she was staring at me with unreadable expressions.

"I killed your mom...huh... I got that.. why are you taking her side... cuz a few years ago we caught your mom red-handed with a man.. and now your wife.. you want to pay for your repentance right..?" She shot me a death glare.

"Say a word more for my mom.. I'll rip your throat " I yelled. How dare she talk about my mom.

"Daniel.   Come back to your senses.. apologize to her" dad gritted his teeth.

"Apologise..? Me..? This was she who said shit about my mom.." I roared.

"And dad you were the one who forced me into a marriage with her... for the sake of your fucking business.. and now you were going to make her homeless " I clenched my fist and hit the table.

"I'm not going to make her homeless... I just want to teach her lesson " Dad eyed Anabia with disgust.

"If you want to teach a lesson then teach to your wife... who keep whoring around different men behind your back. Keep yourself away from my wife... She is my fucking wife... she is my responsibility...." I said glaring at them.

"You saw Afzal.  This boy hates me how much... he accused me of..." Maria let her fake tears come down her cheeks.

"Daniel if you'll speak a word more about her...I'll kick you out from my house..." his jaws were clenched together.

"You're threatening me..lol... I'm leaving your house right now with her... I'm not like you dad... I can differentiate between lies and truth.  I'm not blinded by this woman. You were not there to save your wife but I'm always there for my wife" I didn't know what had gotten into me..that I said these things... how could I say these things for her when I didn't like her...

"Pack your bag " I ordered her and left everyone shocked in the room.

I hope you liked this chapter...
Now, what do you think about Daniel? He isn't a jerk...anymore.
This was another long chapter.

Do vote, comment, and share this story... it'll be really helpful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

NOOR By Riya

Romance

309K 12.4K 46
I woke up by the sound of doorbell and someone banging on our front door. I came out and saw that everyone was out by now. "I'll check." Saying that...
3.3M 111K 63
"Why the hell did you tell them that you are my wife?" he whisper yelled at me. I stared at him in disbelief. "Answer me you useless" he yelled again...
28.2K 1.2K 20
He hit the head of that already bleeding man with an iron rod investing all his animalistic force. "With your death every fucking problem will be sol...
574K 19.1K 37
He yanked my body back to him as I was about leave. My soft body collapsed into his hard rock one. Shivers ran down my spine along the dancing butter...