I've Become Like Him

By KittenWoman99

"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screamin... More

100th Woman.
Wolf.
Uno!
Auctioned Her Off.
For A Man.
Mask Man.
Gambling Hall.
Forced Heart Attack.
Accidental Revenge.
Taking Orders.
Four Hours Too Long.
Drown To Your Death.
Baloo and Asca.
Two Down, Two To Go.
Joining Black Dragon.
Don't Cross Me.
I Can Die Now!
I Will Never Go Against You.
Stop Being a Coward!
You Should Be Honored.
Special Kill Failed.
Jazlyn.
The Harley Quinn to my Joker.
Special Place.
Bunny is Broken.
Doughnuts!
Eleanor Tucker.
My Pretty Little Psycho.
Psycho, but Not Stupid.
In Place of Him.
Who Do You Belong To?
Elias Tucker.
Since High School.
Your Type.
Missing the View.
Little Birdie.
Very Interesting.
My Memories Are Back.
We Were Set up.
His Daughter.
New Owner.
You Being Alive Can Be Your Way of Thanking Me.
Your Room Is My Room. You Belong To My Room Now.
You're the Only One I Can Get Hard for.
Twenty-Three Hour Flight.
Trackers.
Catwoman.
You Better Not Die.
Stockholm Syndrom? Could be.
Who is Estelle?
You are Mine and I am Yours.
Bunny and Wolf.
I'm Not Finished Yet.

I Saved You.

1.8K 114 25
By KittenWoman99

Zaiden POV

Flashback

It's been two days since I killed Eleanor. Jazlyn decides to up and leave. I have no idea where she is. I am at school on my way to the roof. When I get to the roof I see a girl standing on the edge.

I walk up to them and whistle, "You do realize that's a long fall, right?"

The girl looks at me and I smile when I realize it's the girl Autumn bullies. "Bunny."

She looks at, "Bunny? W-What are you talking about?"

I lean on the edge, "That's what I'm calling you from now on. Get down before you fall."

She looks at me, "T-That's the point. I'm tired of all of this. No one's going to miss me anyway."

I hum in response, "I'll get the bullying to stop." She looks at me, "What?"

I run my fingers through my hair, "You don't have to worry about the bullying anymore."

I grab her by the arm and pull her down. She falls with a scream and she looks up at me, "I decided that I want to break Bunny by myself. I don't want the help of others anymore."

I bend down in front of her, "You're going to be like me one day."

She scoots away from me, "B-Bunny? Where does that name even come from?"

I smile, "Bunnies are usually preyed on and you're my prey."

Someone comes on the roof and I stand up and see Autumn. "No need to bully her anymore. She's mine."

Autumn looks at me, "What? Aren't we supposed to be dating?"

I shake my head and look at Bunny, "Nope. I had my eyes on Bunny for a while now. I was never going to date you. You can leave now."

Her mouth drops, "What the hell?! You said-!"

I pull Bunny up and put her in front of me, "I know what I said. Bunny is who I want, not you."

She storms out and I laugh. Bunny pushes me away and I look at her, "Stay away from me."

She runs away and I look up at the sky. "Nancy should be here by now."

I look at my watch and then sigh. I leave school and head to Nancy's house.

I notice that there are two cars in the driveway. I walk up the porch and peek through the window.

My eyes widen when I see a man on top of Nancy. We make eye contact and she has tears in her eyes.

I look at her lips and she mouths, "Help me."

I reach for the door and twist the doorknob. Luckily the door is unlocked. I open the door and peek in.

I see a bat as I walk past the stairs. I walk in the living room and hit the man on top of Nancy.

I look at Nancy and see her unconscious. I feel anger run through my body. I hit the woman with the bat and the two men sitting on the sofa.

I call Luke and tell him to send two men. I hit the man who was on top of Nancy until his body goes limp.

I look at the woman and laugh, "You are so high on whatever drug you're doing that you don't even know what's going on."

I look at the two men and fear run through their eyes, "Let me guess, brother and father?"

I run my fingers through my hair, "First I couldn't protect my sister and now I can't even protect my only friend."

I hit them both in the stomach, "Take your clothes off. Now."

They do as I say and I have them stand naked until the two men I ask from Luke come walking in.

I point at Nancy's mom, "Have fun with her." They look at the woman and start stripping.

"Do one of you have a knife?" One man nods his head and throws me a pocket knife.

I hold the knife up, "Brother. Dad. Let's watch the show in front of us."

I throw my head back and laugh, "She can't even fight back."

I look at Nancy's unconscious body, "Why? She's your daughter, and she's your younger sister."

"She's in on it too! She enjoyed it all!" I look at the dad, "Really? She enjoyed the new bruises you gave her every day?"

I grab his dick and cut it off. He falls to the floor in pain and I laugh. I look at the brother, "Family are supposed to be there for each other."

I grab his dick and he starts crying, "P-Please. P-Please. Don't do this."

I cut it off and he cries in pain. I put his dick in his ass and laugh, "Since you like fucking so much how about you fuck yourself."

He screams in pain and I do the same to the dad. All of a sudden the woman starts screaming, "You're screaming now? It's too late for that."

She tries to fight the men off of her and I laugh, "You put your daughter through hell."

I text the man who got rid of Eleanor's body. I text the address and I watch as Nancy's mom gets raped. She screams for help and I walk up to her.

She looks up at me, "Please. I'm sorry."

Once the men finish with her they walk out. She looks at her husband and son, "W-What did you do?! W-Where's Nancy?!"

I raise my eyebrow, "Why do you care?"

I grab her by her hair and pull her towards me. "Don't kill her, please. Keep her alive, protect her."

I throw her back and glare at her, "Why do you care about her well-being all of sudden?! Your husband and your son raped her and abused every day! Your drug dealer was even raping her! What the fuck is wrong with you?! You're her mother and yet you don't do anything to protect her!"

She scoots away from me, "I-I know! I'm fucked up! Just take her and leave me! I-I'll get better and-and."

I tilt my head to the side, "Get better?"
I walk up to her and pull her by her hair. I look her in the eyes, "You're not going anywhere, but hell."

I slice her throat and her blood gets all over me. She slowly bleeds out and she holds her neck. I watch as the life in her eyes slowly disappear. I drop her body and I look at the bodies around me.

I hear someone walk in and see the man from before. "Two days later and you kill three more people. You're also covered in blood like last time."

He looks past me and whistles, "I don't think she's happy with you."

I turn around and see Nancy looking at her now dead family. She looks at me and I take a step towards her. She steps back from me and I feel hurt run through me.

She's giving me the same look Jazlyn gave me. "N-Nancy, I saved you."

All of a sudden she faints and I run-up to her. I look at the man and he sighs. He looks back, "Take her to the hospital. Tell them she was raped."

He says to his group of men, "Titus, doing this may bring us to the public eye."

The man I now know as Titus smiles, "No, we won't. I have somebody who will hide us."

A man walks up to me and bends down and picks up Nancy. I try to follow them, but Titus stops me. "You're leaving that house you stay at. I have another place for you to stay. I think you would enjoy it."

I look at him, "Why?"

He laughs, "Because you actually got yourself involved with a very undercover group. You can go check on the girl once you get home and clean yourself up." He hands me two sets of keys.

"House key and car key." He pushes me out of the house and leads me to a car. "Drive him home and then to the hospital."

He says to the driver. The driver looks at me and then drive off. The look on Nancy's face keeps replaying in my head.

Once we get to my house the driver looks at me, "I'll wait out here." I nod my head and walk in the house.

I walk to my room and take a shower. I put my clothes in a plastic bag and walk downstairs. As I'm walking to the front door I hear something from the kitchen.

I go to the kitchen and the next thing I know I am thrown back by a huge explosion.

Titus Knight POV

I am looking at the mess Zaiden made. "He is one reckless boy."

My phone starts ringing, "Hello."

"Titus, sir! There was an explosion!" I furrow my eyebrows when I hear my driver's voice, "Calm down. What happened?"

He lets out a couple of breaths, "The-The boy's house exploded! W-We're at the hospital right now, but it's not looking good!"

I hang up the phone and run outside. I go to the car and head to the hospital. I get to the hospital and run in.

I see my driver and I see that he is bloody, "Are you okay?! Where's the boy?!"

He points at a door, "They took him back there! I-It just happened out of nowhere! I-I ran in and saved him, but when I got to him he was bloody and he was already unconscious!"

I calm him down, "You need to get yourself patched up. You have shards of glass in you." He slowly nods his head and a nurse walks him to the back.

I pull out my phone and call Bradley, "I need you to cover this up."

He lets out a long sigh, "I told you I would."

I rub my eyes, "I need you to cover up another one. He did three more people."

"Who the hell is this kid? Why are you so hooked on him, Titus? He killed four people in a span of two days. You're making this harder for me."

I walk outside, "Can't I just help a kid out?"

He scoffs, "You have two kids already. What do you want to do? Adopt him?"

I shake my head and laugh, "He just caught my eye. He had a weird look in his eyes when I first saw him. I've been keeping tabs on him ever since."

He sighs and I hear him typing, "You owe me more than a drink."

I smile, "I know."

"What are you going to do when Kade takes over?"

I look up at the sky, "I'll tell Bishop about him and I have him tell Cain. His son is more suited than my son."

He laughs into the phone, "I got it covered. I'll cover both murder scenes. Although, some of it did get on the news they don't know much about it, so the kid's safe."

We hang up after that and I walk back to the hospital. I see my driver sitting down and he looks at me, "You can go home and rest. I'll stay here and wait."

He shows me an uneasy look, "You sure?" I nod my head and he slowly stands up, "Okay, sir. Be safe."

He walks out after that and I sit down with a long sigh.

Four hours later a doctor walks up to me, "Are you here with Zaiden Thompson?"

I stand up and nod my head, "Yes. Is everything okay?"

He nods his head, "Yes, but it seems like he lost bits and pieces of his memory."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 16.1K 44
(BWWM) "You fucking asshole. Just who do you think you are!" I gave him an open handed slap across the face. He glared at me stunned, It was clear...
266K 9.1K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
1.4K 159 27
My hand slaps against my mouth as I try to shut myself up. Don't make too much noise...or he'll hear you. A vehicle's door opens then slams shut...
149K 3.4K 22
As I leave, the cold British wind greets me. I zip up my sweater, and start walking home. Thanks to my parents, I don't have a car. "You're too irr...