Just Say The Truth (YamixYugi)

由 KaiKazuki42

"Even though I love the staring, I'm not going anywhere aibou." Yugi is depressed because of Atem's leaving h... 更多

Chapter 1 - Remembering
Chapter 2 - Going Home
Chapter 3 - Seeing You Again
Chapter 4 - Planning and Similar Faces
Chapter 5 - "Welcome Home, My Love"
Chapter 6 - New Home
Author Note
Chapter 8 - Trapped
Chapter 9 - "Please Rescue Me"
Chapter 10 - This Shouldn't Be Goodbye
Chapter 11 - Blank Space
Chapter 12 - The Truth
Chapter 13 - With All My Heart
Chapter 14 - Just Say The Truth
Author Note

Chapter 7 - Unfortunate Events

190 10 6
由 KaiKazuki42

Yugi's POV

Moving day has finally come! I am so exited to move for the first time. Before I was born, my parents lived in a rainforest. It was located somewhere in the Amazon River Basin, South America. After I was born, they moved into my grandpa's shop to raise me in a place with less dangers.

I have been with my grandpa for all of my life, but my parents haven't. My father passed away only months after I was born in a plane crash. I was told that my mother couldn't handle the loss of her husband, so she left me with grandpa and moved back to the rainforest. I'd always planned to meet her sometime when I have enough cash for the flight, but I'm sad to say that I might never meet her. On the bright side, grandpa would tell me few stories of when he went to visit the rainforests and his archeological ventures around the world.

I can't think about sad things right now because I'm moving today. "Yugi! Can you bring the last few boxes from your room!" I could hear grandpa yell from the bottom of the stairs. Yami had helped me carry all of the furniture down, so all that was left was one box full of my memories.

I stared down at the box. It had the Millenium Puzzle in it. I could never get rid of it after Yami left, so I kept it with other keepsakes. The box contained an album with lots of pictures of me and my friends over the years. I might not look it, but I sure love making albums. There were many other things in there, including Yami's old duel deck, I still haven't given it back to him. I picked up the box. "Man, this is a pretty heavy box." I said this under my breath, not to let grandpa hear that I couldn't carry one thing. I left the now empty room, where I lived all of my life and headed downstairs.

"Go and put it by the other boxes in the movers truck." Yami looked at me with a bit of a tired look. Well, he was the only one strong enough to help carry all the furniture. I wouldn't be surprised if he fell asleep on his feet. "You got it!" I answered the tired looking Yami with a smile. I put it on the back of the truck. I took one look back at the game shop. I'm ready to have a place, especially if it means being by koi. I blushed a bit at the thought.

When we went to check the house, we already mapped out our rooms. Grandpa's room down the hall from the livingroom, on the first floor. Yami's room was on the second floor, but we had a door connecting our rooms. We still had our own spaces, we just had an opening for each of us to enter the other's. It was a fairly sized house, but it was perfect.

-

Grandpa drove Yami and I to the new house. After everything was ready to go, we left instantly. It was about a 20 minute drive, give or take. "It's beautiful!" I rolled down the truck window and looked out at the scenery. The house was a bit further from the city, like on the outskirts. So there was more space and trees. It was an outstanding view.

By the time we got to the house it was already starting to get dark, so Yami and I started to unload the boxes quickly. Grandpa unloaded some of the boxes full of food, utensils, and pots. He was going to make dinner, even if it was a simple meal.

Grandpa made curly pasta with sauce, it smelled absolutely amazing. Yami and I managed to get grandpa's bed and put it together. The last thing I wanted was for grandpa to sleep on the floor with his back. During this time, the new bed for Yami was dropped off on the doorstep. There was so much clutter that I couldn't get to mine, so we put together Yami's in the time being. We didn't have the table set up, so we got some chairs and put them next to the bar like counter. I'm sure Yami was surprised to see a wine cabinet, I was a bit shocked, but excited. Even though I turned 21 recently, I still hadn't tried alcohol.

The rest of the night went smoothly while all of us talked about whatever came to mind. I had a really great time, it truly started to feel like home.

--- Yami's POV

It was past 11 when aibou and I finished cleaning up dinner. Grandpa had already gone to his new room, where aibou and I set up his bed. "Let's go get some sleep, or we'll have no strength to get all of the moving done tomorrow." I looked over at my, almost the same height, aibou. He looked tired, he's probably never lifted that many boxes in one day so I don't blame him. "Sure." Yugi yawned then rubbed his baggy eyes. He didn't sleep that well last night, so I stayed with him until he fell asleep. I've slept on the couch for the past week, since Yugi was too nervous to share a bed with me again. I'll try to change that tonight.

I took his hand, and the bag of clothes we packed, and followed the stairs to my room. It was connected to Yugi's through a doorway, but I was just exited to be so close to him. "Ok aibou, do you want the left side, right side of the bed, or in my arms?" I smiled over at Yugi cheekily, he knew what I was getting at. I laughed a bit at his reaction, his handsome face turned a bright pink. "Koi!" Aibou looked at me with his sparkling amethyst eyes. He was just so god dam sexy.

Yugi put on his pjs in his room, and I in mine. Yugi walked through the connector door and I couldn't help but stare. He wore a loose t-shirt and long red pants. He walked over to me, still looking down. "Um...I...I just want to say...Thanks for returning." Aibou pulled me into a hug, and I immediately returned it. "I would never want to be anywhere else." I say in a low voice. I picked up Yugi, princess style, and laid him down on the bed next to me. I pulled him close and he nudged into my chest. "Goodnight koi." I heard my aibou say through his grip. "Sleep tight aibou." I pulled him closer as I drifted off to sleep quickly.

--- Early the next morning - Yugi's POV

I woke up earlier than I would like to by the morning light. The window was open a bit, so the cold morning air made me shiver. My love still held me, but with a weaker grip. "I'm going to take a walk before I have to unload more boxes." I said quietly with a smile. I kissed my love's forehead and broke his grip. I walked to my room, but not before closing the window and pulling the sheets over Yami.

I changed my outfit into a dark long sleeved shirt and a pair of light colored skinny jeans. I didn't forget to put on my boots and buckles before heading downstairs. "Morning grandpa." I looked over at him cheery. "I didn't think you'd be awake for at least another hour Yugi." Grandpa looked more alive than he was last night. "Especially with you cuddling Yami like that." I immediately noticed the cheeky look on his face. "So you were the one who opened the window!" I blushed at his previous statement while he just chuckled. "I thought you needed some fresh air." I could hear a bit of sarcasm in his voice, but I just ignored it. "I'm going to take a short walk, but I should be back before Yami wakes up." Grandpa nodded at me. "Don't be too long." "I won't, just want to look at neighborhood!" I called to grandpa as I walked out the front door.

As I thought, the view was absolutely breathtaking. I walked through around the early morning joggers and bikers, making my way around. I walked past a nearby park walking up to a small hill. Sitting down on the top, I just let the scenery sink in. No one was around me and all I could hear were the sounds of nature. Well, that's what I thought until I heard a stick break. Looking around, I wondered who it was, but there were many trees around me and on the small hill, so I gave that thought up.

There was a small pond, but it was so clear that I could see all of the little creatures. The beauty of the sun in the sky, the sounds of nature, and happiness consumed me as I laid down in the thick grass. I closed my eyes through the bright light of the sun, only to notice that it went shady. I opened my eyes, meeting a man with deep brown eyes,.I didn't recognize him at the time. I scurried away from him. "W-who are y-you?" I asked the man with a cap. He just chuckled as I tripped to get to my feet, only turning my back to him for a moment. But, in that quick moment my eyes rolled up and my world went black.

--- Yami's POV

"It's so bright." I mumbled hugging the space where my aibou was. Only, there was no aibou, and only a cold place where he did lay. "Aibou?" I sat up, still half asleep. My hair was everywhere, but still no Yugi. I got out of bed, getting ready for the day. I changed my shirt to a tank top with little swirls on it and a dark pair of skinny jeans. I could go nowhere without my studded boots and belts, so I put them on. I made my way downstairs to see only grandpa down there.

"Where's Yugi?" He looked over at me while he was carrying in some boxes. "He went out for a stroll earlier this morning. He should be back soon, so why don't you and I get some more boxes." He smiled at me. I couldn't say no, so I followed him over to his truck to start bringing in more furniture and boxes.

-

"I'm a bit worried, Yugi said he would be back soon right?" I looked at grandpa. "He said he should be back before you wake up, I guess he is just taking his time." Grandpa returned to his work, but he did look nervous. I am worried about aibou, he hasn't been gone for this long before. "Don't worry Yami, he loses track of time a lot. I trust that he is ok, and even if he is out for a bit longer, he is a responsible adult now." Grandpa smiled a bit letting me feel reassured.

-

Grandpa and I got a lot more of the boxes and furniture from the truck. I was doing ok, until my stomach rumbled. Grandpa looked over at me and chuckled. "You haven't had breakfast yet right? There should be cereal on the counter and some milk in the fridge. Go help yourself." He smiled over at me. I am really hungry, so I put the box down in the livingroom and went into the kitchen. After fixing myself some cereal, I sat down at the bar. I was deep in my thoughts thinking about what I should do next. Maybe I should hook up the TV, so we have something to pass the time with.

Grandpa helped me set the TV and speakers up in the livingroom, it took a little while to set it up since Yugi is the smartest one at this. He should be back by now, I just wonder where he is. Grandpa gets back to unloading some of the lighter boxes as I turned the TV on. I switched the channel until I stopped on one of the news stations. I couldn't even process what the news lady said.

"Earlier this morning, we have reports of a boy who was kidnapped. A passerby noticed a man carrying a teen-like looking boy into an alleyway and disappearing. The police were called, but the kidnapper wasn't found. The description of the man is clearer; He wears a baseball cap, a brown shirt, black pants, and black sneakers. The man has brown eyes and short black hair. Please be on the lookout for this man. We also have a description for the boy who was kidnapped; The boy wears a dark shirt with lighter jeans. The boy was seen to have tri-colored hair and buckles all over his body. Please be on the lookout and call the police if these figures are spotted. I'm Emily Watkins, and this is Morning News."

Grandpa walked in right as I started the channel. The papers in his hand just dropped as he fell to the floor. "Yugi!?" I could hear the shock in his voice as tears came to my eyes. They hadn't found the other kids who were kidnapped, will they ever find Yugi!? My eyes glistened with tears as I cried in grandpa's arms, he cried back. I don't know how to feel. One minute I'm snuggling with the love of my life, then the next moment I'm on the floor, crying my heart out, hoping Yugi returns. There is nothing I can do. I wouldn't even know where to start looking. My mind was filled with only Yugi, I need him back!

~~~

What do you think about this cliffhanger, well it kind of isn't, but I try. The suspense is real. Tell me your thoughts and ideas for more chapters. I'll upload the next chapter when I have time!

Also, sorry for not updating sooner. I haven't had any time to write anything recently and I still have lots of work to do. Hopefully I'll upload soon!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

63.5K 2.2K 19
This is Yaoi, If you don't like it than go away. This takes place in Egypt where Yugi is the leader of a rebellion and Atemu is the new Pharaoh that...
19.4K 340 12
A hikari cannot live without a yami. A hikari without a yami has a year to live and will slowly vanish, the said hikari will become particles of lig...
13.1K 378 36
(After Season 5) Alternate ending. Instead of going to the afterlife, the pharaoh stayed. Even though Yugi won, Atem still stayed and he couldn't be...
101K 3.9K 28
I love you, I want to be with you, I want you to understand that you are everything to me. You are my yami, my darkness, and I only want to be with y...