Forever Mine-A Stevepop Story

By iamlatina1971

This story will be in Third Person POV and Steve and Soda's POV only. There's also MPREG in this story. Warni... More

Ch. 1: Feelings
Ch. 2: Thoughts
Ch. 3: I Want You
Ch. 4: I'm Sorry
Ch. 5: Missing
Ch. 6: Explaining
Ch. 7: I Hate Myself
Ch. 8: Oh My
Ch. 9: Get Out
Ch. 10: Why?
Ch. 11: Pages
Ch. 12: Regrets & Details
Ch. 13: Pictures
Ch. 14: Hope
Ch. 15: Scared
Ch. 16: Blaming Myself
Ch. 17: Used
Ch. 18: Talking to Bob
Ch. 19: Telling Soda
Ch. 20: Sad News
Ch. 21: I Hate Life
Ch. 23: Getting To Know Gabe
Ch. 24: Goodbye Mrs. Randle
Ch. 25: I Need You
Ch. 26: I Feel Threatened
Ch. 27: Don't Worry
Ch. 28: The Baby Is Born
Ch. 29: The Baby's Name
Ch. 30: Where's My Baby?
Ch. 31: I'm Back
Ch. 32: Waiting
Ch. 33: The Letter
Ch. 34: Leave Me Alone
Ch. 35: You're Safe
Ch. 36: The Proposal & Wedding
Ch. 37: Happily Ever After

Ch. 22: My First Friend

493 4 1
By iamlatina1971

Soda's POV:

Steve is rubbing my wrists with his fingers. He has been crying over his mom's death and about my self-harm problem.

"This is all my fault," I hear Steve whisper, "I caused you to do this."

"No baby, you didn't." I hug Steve. He starts bawling again. I can't believe all of this is happening.

"Soda, why didn't you tell us that you did this?" Pony asks.

"I'm sorry, I was upset about what I did to Steve."

"What did you do?" Two-Bit asks.

"I forcefully seduced him." I say, him referring to Steve.

All of them looked at me like they wanted to kill me. I regretted what I did, that's why I cut myself.

"Promise me you won't do it again?" Steve says as he pulls away from me.

I nod, "I promise."

"Now, will you please let me go see my dad?" Steve asks.

I don't want him to go to his house again because I'm afraid that his dad would make someone hurt him again, but he's right. He needs to see how his dad is doing.

"Fine, but I'm coming with you."

We walk to his house in silence. I can see Steve hesitating on something.

"Stevie? What's wrong?"

He looks at me. "Nothing."

Something is bothering him, but I don't want to force him to talk about it.

We noticed a car outside Steve's house that wasn't his dad's. We walk in and see Steve's dad talking to a guy and a woman.

"What do you mean that he's my son?" His dad asks the woman.

"Yes, you got me pregnant the day before we broke up, and I found out a few weeks after you left town."

Steve looked angry. "WHAT?!"

They all look at us.

"WHAT do you mean you have another kid, dad?"

His dad's eyes go very wide.

"Who's he?" The young man asks.

"That's my son, Steve, and this is Sodapop, his boyfriend."

"Sodapop?" The guy asks. He says it like he knew me already.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Gabriel, do you remember me? We used to be good friends until I moved."

I gasp. I knew him! We were best friends when I was a baby and he was 3 years old, his mom and my mom were best friends, and we always hung out until he had to move the summer I was going to 1st grade and he was going to 4th grade. I was sad that he moved because he was my first friend, then I met Steve.

"Gabe? Oh my god! I remember you!

We embrace each other. I can't believe he's back!

-

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I think this story is about to end, I'm not sure, but don't worry, there will be a sequel :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 479 22
𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝘂𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗶𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗲𝘀
64K 1.6K 18
Steve may not be willing to accept the feelings he's been hiding for years. Soda may not be able to come to terms with the news about Sandy. Two-bit...
1.3K 38 21
𝗦𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀, 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝗼𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗽, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲...
27.5K 370 24
❛ 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲...❜ started :: 3.13.22 finished :: 7.10.22