TARNISHING HER PURITY

Od His_Girl2000

He wasn't always a bad boy, he didn't always used to kill, he was a good innocent boy who's purity was just t... Více

Chapter 1: Brother from another mother
Chapter 2: Great Betrayal
Chapter 3: Alone
Chapter 4: Quiet
Chapter 5: Back to School
Chapter 6: First day
Chapter 7: Blast from the past
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: Not that worried
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: What to do
Chapter 12: Shopping trip
Chapter 13: Opening up
Chapter 14: 10 Million
Chapter 15: Agreement
Chapter 16: Bitter Sweet
Chapter 17: So Close yet So Far
Chapter 18: Betraying Each Other
Chapter 19: Duo
Chapter 20: Trusting the wrong people
Chapter 21: Seoul
Chapter 22: Lost Hope
Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 24: Rescue me
Chapter 25: Confusion
Chapter 26: Used to it
Chapter 27: Bitch
Chapter 28: Fight for myself
Chapter 29: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 30: Eye to eye
Chapter 31: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 32: Not the same
Chapter 33: Pissed
Chapter 34: The Fangz
Chapter 35: Declaring War
Chapter 36: Break up
Chapter 37: Taking Charge
Chapter 38: My Own
Chapter 39: Boss
Chapter 40: Puppet
Chapter 41: Fugitive
Chapter 42: Running
Chapter 43: Right or Left
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: New days
Chapter 46: You again
Chapter 47: Its You
Chapter 48: Mr. Romano
Chapter 49: Rooftop
Chapter 50: My Bad
chapter 52: Apologies
Chapter 53: Me
Chapter 54: Back Together
Chapter 55: Team Up
chapter 56: The last battle

Chapter 51: Rooftop

500 28 6
Od His_Girl2000

Maze POV:

I hide behind the desk frozen, not knowing what to do, not knowing what to say. How am I going to explain this and to my boss? He worships Miles, licks the ground that he walks on so there is no way that he'll protect me and not tell him. Miles is going to be heartbroken, his whole world will come crashing down. I clench onto my blouse holding it against my chest as the tears stream down my face realising that I've made a mistake. I promised myself that I wouldn't go back there, that I wouldn't fall and blow my cover because I've made a life for myself. I'm everything that I've ever wanted to be and more. I was happy, why did I have to blow my last chance of having the life I've always wanted?

"Maze, Maze get up" I hear JBs voice bringing me back to reality. I look at him and just stare trying to figure out whether this is real or just a dream. I'm hoping that its just a dream because I can't do this, I wasnt supposed to do this."Put on your blouse" JB instructs making me look up at him, I didn't even realise that I still hadn't put my blouse on. What is wrong with me?????

"Erm what on Earth is going on in here?" Lyon asks as he places his hand on his waist and glares at the both of us making me jump. I cant even look into his eyes, he's my boss he has known me and Miles since university. He's never seen this side to me, I've always been the little sweet apple of his eye.

"Isn't it obvious? I was about to eat her out before you interrupted my lunch-"

"JB seriously you cant say that shit to my boss" I cut him off as I slap his shoulder shocked that he actually had the audacity to say some shit like that and think it was appropriate. I glare at him angry that he won't even apologise, instead he just stands there with his arms folded across his chest staring at the floor.

"Nina you know its against the rules to have any kind of relationship with your clients outside of the office and on top of that you're engaged" Lyon lectures me making me dart my head to the floor too embarrassed to have any eye contact with him. He's right, not only was I unprofessional I was unfaithful. I wasnt even thinking about the consequences I was too mesmerized by JB.

"I know I know it was a mistake, it all happened so fast I know it's not an excuse but please dont tell him" I quickly apologise trying my best to clean up the mess that I have made. He cant tell Miles, it'll literally break him. He's not as strong as he looks. I look into Lyons eyes pleading him to not be so angry with me that he ends up firing me. What was I even thinking? Sex in the office, I must be stupid.

"Tell him" JB exclaims catching me off guard.

"What?" I blurt out and glare at him but he doesn't even look at me. He just stands there with his arms folded across his chest looking as cocky and pissed off as ever. I'm still angry at him how dare he try and ruin my life like I understand that he's angry but we both agreed to move on.

"Go on tell him, tell him how his precious little sweet heart almost got dicked down by a thug, tell him how I slammed her body against the wall and licked all over her body, tell him that I can please his woman way better than he'll ever be able to"
Go on tell him I dont mind" he threatens as he turns and looks down at me with a snare on his face. His eyes are cold and his eyebrows are furrowed, I can even hear him breathing heavily and all I can do is just stand there. Not knowing how to respond.

"JB why? What? What is wrong with you?!" I ask him confused to why he's doing this to me. Why cant he just move on, I knew seeing him again would change the way I think and I dont like that, I don't want that.

"What is wrong with me? No Maze you're the problem not me. I know what I want but you, you don't" he accuses me as he fiercely points his finger at me. I stand there with my hand in a tight fist ready to punch him, ready to just shout at him and put him in his place. He has no right to chat to me like that when he's the one who came in here seducing me.

"I was happy!-"

"Yeah sure happy playing the innocent house wife when we both know you rather kill him with own bare hands" he cuts me off and says with a disgusted look on his face. I dont know whether I should be offended by his words or be hurt but theres one thing that I do know and that is he is right. As much as I want this life style is just not me, it was the life style that the old me wanted but I changed. Whether I like it or not I still changed.

"How dare you!" I shriek still in shock of the words that came out of his mouth.

"How fucking dare me? Nah bitch how fucking dare you!" JB shouts at me catching me off guard forcing me to take a step back away from him. He just glares at me with his jaw clenched but I dont say anything I just stand there too angry to say a thing. He scoffs at me before grabbing his jacket and marching out of the office and this time I dont pull him back to stop him. This time I let him walk out.

"Lyon please dont tell Miles, it'll crush him please" I beg Lyon as soon as JB leaves the room. I know Lyon he is a man of honesty, he likes things to be kept traditional and him seeing me and JB like that for him that's the biggest sin that I could've ever committed because he loves his job and I just disrespected his rules.

"Fine but Nina, you'll have to tell him yourself and you're not allowed to see that client again" he sighs and instructs making me sulk. I thank Lyon  before heading out of my office staggering like a drunk person still in shock to what had just happened. I get into my car and I sit there and think. What have I done? Do I deserve anybody? I begin to drive and head towards our house trying to think of ways to tell Miles without hurting him. I get out of the car and slowly drag myself to the front door before opening the front door.

"Oh you're home" I hear Miles say as soon as I walk into the living room. He is sat down on the floor with his legs crossed surrounded by paper work. He looks exhausted as if he hasn't slept since I left him yesterday.
"Listen Nina I'm so sorry like so sorry I dont even know how to apologise to you because what I said to you was unacceptable. I shouldn't of treated you that way I'm ashamed of myself" he stands up and apologises making me sigh. His apology means nothing to me now because I've done something far worse.

"Its ok" I give him a faint smile as I head towards the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"No honestly I dont deserve you" be says following me into the the kitchen making me sigh. Please dont say that, I'm the one who doesn't deserve anybody. "Babe" he says waking me up from my day from.

"I'm sorry" I apologise already feeling guilty enough. He pulls me into a hug and we head into the bedroom ready to go to sleep. I watch him change into his pyjamas and cant help but compare him to JB. JB would never wear pyjamas he'll just sleep in his underwear. He crawls into bed and puts his glasses on as he opens up his paper work again. Why does he never look at me? "Do you think I'm sexy?" I ask him catching him off guard.

"I mean yeah, you're cute and sexy and beautiful" he casually says as he shrugs his shoulders and gives me a quick glance.

"Would you ever choke me?" I ask him making him look up at me with a look of shock on his face. "You know during sex" I add trying to make it sound normal but he still looks at me like I've lost my mind.

"What no no way babe that's a no I'll never hurt you!" He quickly says as he places his paperwork down and places his hand on my shoulder making me sigh.

"Would you ever slam my lifeless body onto the wall and hold me up by clenching onto my neck as you look deep into my soul with your cold eyes." I ask as I imagine JB with his hand gripped on my neck as I grasp for air. I remember the cold look in his eyes as he left kisses all over my body. It was so sexy, he was so sexy.

"I'll never do something so malicious to you never" he says making me sigh again. This is just so boring, it wasnt boring for me before but now with JB back in the picture, my life with Miles is no longer exciting.

"That's what I thought" I murmur with a frown on my face.

"Are you ok?" He asks me as he place his hand on my thigh. For some reason his touch doesn't feel right anymore, I just want to be away from him now.

"Yes I just need to see something" I tell him as I remove his hand on my thigh and stand up from the bed. I quickly begin to get dressed as I put on my track bottoms and a hoodie. I begin to walk around the room looking for my car keys so I can just get out of here.

"Where are you going this late?" Miles asks me making me sigh. I would respond away from you but I dont want to be rude.

"I'll be back dont go looking for me!" I shout as I leave the house and slam the door. I hop into my car and look at the time, it reads 11.02pm I hope I'm right about where I'm going. I know he's probably angry at me but I just need to see him, why? I don't know. What am I going to say? I still dont know. I finally arrive at Bambams restaurant and I look up at the roof only for me to see JB sitting with his legs dangling making me smile. I knew he'll be here. I walk up to the rooftop and I stand behind him not knowing what to say.

"And you're here because?" He says catching me off guard. How did he know it was me? Did he know that I would come? Just like how I knew that he'd be here.

"I knew you'd be up here so I just had to see something" I tell him as I move closer to him.

"Well you've seen it you can leave now" he instructs without even looking over at me making me sigh at him.

"No, I wanna talk"

JB POV:

What is she even doing here? Shouldn't she be with her loving husband, the man of her dreams. I'm just doing what I've been told to do, I'm leaving her alone since I'm ruining her life and making her do bad things yeah because I'm the bad guy right? What are we just going to forget the people that she killed? Are we going to forget how bitchy and sadistic she was. She might have painted this pretty picture of her and her lovely husband but it's all fake. Shes not happy and she knows it.

"You really did ruin my life" she says as she sits down next to me and begins to swing her legs back and forth breathing in the fresh air. I look at her smile with her eyes closed as the wind blows her face making her breath it in. Why is she so happy? I'm supposed to be mad at her but I cant even look away from her.

"My bad" I respond as I look away from her and begin to look up at the stars. The view from up here is amazing, Bambam did really well by making a rooftop.

"I was fine, I wasn't happy but I was fine" she explains as she sighs. I just stare at her waiting to see an expression on her face but she just has a poker face on. Does she hate me for getting her involved in our life?
"Why didn't you just leave me alone like Mark said?" She asks me as she looks over at me.

"Couldnt help myself just like now, I could've left you alone but I couldn't help myself." I sigh as I sweep my hair backwards and avoid looking into her eyes.

"I'm not even mad anymore, I was never mad about it" she smiles as she looks into my eyes and smiles over at me calming me down but instill feel guilty for turning her world upside down. "I'm just mad that it took me this long to figure out what I really want" she adds catching me off guard. I look at her surprised but not wanting to have any expectations because who knows she might say she wants her gay ass boyfriend.

"Oh yeah and what's that?" I ask her but not trying to act too excited.

"You" she says and my heart stops for a good second. Did I hear her correctly? I should pinch myself because I'm probably dreaming. I didn't realise how long I've been waiting to hear her say that.

"Its a bit late for that dont you think?" I ask her as I sigh remembering how shes engaged to another man and has probably kissed him and slept with him ah I'm disgusted.

"Dont act like you dont like me now" she pouts as she looks at me with her bug brown eyes making me sigh.

"I do but it looks like I like you more than you like me, no." I tell her making her frown but its true, everything that I ever did I did it for her and her alone but her she left me like it was nothing. If it was me I would've stayed with her jo matter what.

"I know I've hurt you and betrayed you but I still love you" she pleads as she grabs hold of my arm. But that doesn't change anything.

"Sure" I sigh.

"What can I do to show you that I love you?" She asks me as she bats her eyelids.

"Leave Miles and run away with me"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1K 16 24
You have always been the type to focus on school. School always comes first but when you meet someone that takes you out of your world, your heart ha...
6.2K 394 31
Yujin is a photography student working in a cafe. She is strong, forward, works hard but she keeps on getting hurt because she lets her heart take ov...
55.3K 1.9K 37
Cat doesn't know where she's from. All she knows is that Jaebum is her family, along with the rest of GOT7. As she grows, she discovers some things a...
205K 8.8K 60
"I can do anything if you tell me good boy" In which Yugyeom is Got7's good boy. __________ Got7 is just really gay in this story. And in real life- ...