Sudden Changes [Yandere Simul...

Od Kiruma_Haruka

ѕтαтυѕ [𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano... Viac

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
E P I L O G U E
T H E - G A M E
❤ Osano Najimi
❤ Kizano Sunobu
❤ Oko Ruto
❤ Aso Rito
❤ Mujo Kina
❤ Mido Rana
❤ Osoro Shidesu
❤ Hanako Yamada
❤ Megamo Saikou
❤ Info-kun
❤ Budo Masuta
❤ Kaga Kusha
❤ Taeko Yamada
❤ Nemesis-kun
❤ Ayato Aishi
Additional Route
End Note
🔥BONUS-CHAPTER🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (2)🔥
🔥Bonus - Chapter (3)🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (4)🔥
Ya Fools :)
🎄Christmas + New Year Special🎄
❤A Little Gift❤
To my fellow Indonesians

❤ Amao Odayaka

4.1K 133 24
Od Kiruma_Haruka

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- That she was talented and strong. A woman with fierce. That time when she helped me with cooking, I was very amazed and was loss at words. She was very playful when I saw her with her brother. It's was cute and I couldn't help it, but those feelings flutters a way to a new person. She was... extraordinary.

Amao was thinking whether to just wait empty handed or do something to take off the negative thoughts in his head. He got up from the seats and walked towards the kitchen, taking a few ingredients out.

What if he makes a coffee just to kill the time?

He starts with making the coffee and thought that maybe if he added milk, it'll taste less bitter. He grabs the milk and started to do his job. Filling in the coffee, he though of making a face to it. And somehow, it turn out into a beautiful female's face that had occupied his head.

He could feel his heart breaking. Maybe the girl choose someone else already. He stare at the coffee that was planted with the female's smile.

"Never knew the chef could also be an artist. On a coffee though. I'm impressed."

The male turned at the voice who was standing behind him, looking over his shoulder. With reflex, she quickly took a step back so his shoulder wouldn't bumped onto her head.

A smile reach upon the female's lips while the other person in the room was shocked, his mouth hung wide agape. He wasn't dreaming...

He wasn't dreaming!

"Y/N..." he called as the female hummed, putting her hands on her back, tilting her head with a cute smile plastered on her face.

He ran up to her and picked her up from her waist, a small yelp escaping her lips as he twirled her around the air, before setting her down on the counter island. He hugs her tight, burying his head on the crook of her neck, his breath tickling the female's sensitive skin.

"Amao... that tickles," a giggle escaped from her lips as he continues doing it, hearing the angelic laugh over and over.

The girl placed both of her palms onto his cheeks, pulling his face so that he would face her. Without a warning, she smashed her lips onto his. He happily smiled and enjoyed it, his whole body turning warm.

Butterflies are wonderful.

"Amao is trying to celebrate his 5 years anniversary! Come on people! Cook up a storm and let's surprise them!" Amao's uncle called out to all of the staff as they nod and started to do their job.

Amao impatiently step his foot as he waited for the female downstairs. Funny story, he promised her to picked her up at 7 in the evening and she overslept, letting her brother to shake her awake with all his force, making the two fight. After she notices her boyfriend downstairs, smiling sheepishly, her eyes widened as she almost fell down, but steadily ran back to her room and quickly take a quick shower.

"Okay, I'm done!" she hurried downstairs as the male smile, offering his arm for her to take, which she accepted.

"Now go! Geez, sometimes I regret you dating a nice guy like him," her brother rolls his eyes and sighed. She turns around and stick our her tongue before running out with her boyfriend who was dragged away, waving towards her brother. Izayoi stood there and blink, shaking his head while smiling.

"I overslept! I'm so sorry!" she apologized as she got inside the passenger seat, Amao entering the driver seat. The male only smiles and shook his head as they drove there.

"You're not mad, right?" her sound began more and more quieter as the male laugh. "Of course not, why should I? I've already expected it anyways."

"Yikes..." she looks away in shame. As the car slowly drove off, she stare outside the window where the yellow lights were illuminating the night street. She couldn't believe that they were already 5 years of dating and it was truly a miracle.

The male notices her small smile. The car stops in front of a red light as his hand snake itself towards his lover's, intertwining their fingers together. "I have a surprise for you!" the female chirped as she rummage her purse and got out a black box.

"You're not gonna wait until we made it to the restaurant?"

"Nope," she leaned to him and kisses his cheek. His face flushes red as he gladly accepts his girlfriend's gift. "Happy anniversary, Amao!"

They finally stopped in front of the restaurant. It was the place where they had their first date and the place had made a renovation a year ago making it look more grand and glamorous. A waiter came up to the two and escort them towards their assigned seats. Amao didn't plan this, but when he gave the details to his uncle, his uncle immediately calls all of his workers and start to decorate the restaurant. And that's why the restaurant looks like a ballroom.

The waiter pulled out a chair for Y/N as she thanks him, before he pushes it back for her to sit down. Amao sat on his own as he intertwined his finger and rest his chin on top of it, smiling at the girl who was observing the place. "What you do think?"

"Did you make all of this?" the male chuckles and shook his head, explaining why. Just then, a slow, but jazz music started to play as everyone's chatter died down. Yellow lights shone towards a tall stage as a man stood in the middle of it, using a microphone to talk out his speech. Y/N knew it was none other than her boyfriend's uncle. She was confused of how he and Amao kept glancing at each other.

Were they signaling something?

Just as the speech was done, everyone clapped their hands as they began to chat again. A waitress came by to their table and set down a few dishes. Y/N's mouth waters once she sees the sight of heaven in front of her.

They then eat in silence as Amao took a small glance at Y/N to make sure she didn't notice his weird movement. He gaze down to see the small red box on his left hand as he sigh and smile, before consuming his own food.

After their eating session was over, the band yet again played. A slow and melodious song was heard as Amao's uncle was up on the stage and the light dimmed itself. She glanced all around and look at Amao who's smiling while shrugging his shoulders.

"Hello everyone. Sorry for interrupting your dinner, but we have a special occasion today for very special person," he said as he winks at Amao, which goes unknown to Y/N. She was too focused to this speech his uncle was giving. Is it someone's birthday today?

Lucky them to have the same birthday as their anniversary.

Suddenly a light shone itself towards their table as his Uncle's walks up to the two, lending out a hand towards Y/N. She suspiciously glanced at Amao who only smiles while mouthing a, "go on". She accepted anyways as they both walked towards the stage.

Just as they were at the top of the stage, A large banner rolled down from the ceiling and a few confetti were shoot from above as they fell to the empty spot in the center. Her eyes widened and sparkles as everyone applaud and congratulated her. Amao stood up from his seat and quietly walks towards the stage from behind as Y/N was still glancing at the banner.

Happy Anniversary, dear

There was a photo of them at the beach one time. It was a cute selfie and it has been Amao's favorites one. Just then, a tap on her shoulder had made her turn, only to gasped at the sight where Amao was kneeling to his knees and took out a red box, opening it.

"I'm not good with words, you know that. But... everything about you makes me go... insane! You have always been there for me when I needed you the most. I don;t know what I can do without you... so... to make out relationship last forever..." he inhaled a huge amount of breath and asked,

"My dearest Y/N, will you marry me? And stay with me for the rest of our lives?"

Everyone in the room cheered as they chanted her to say yes. A smile tug at the corner of her lips as her inaudible sound spoke, "Yes."

Amao's uncle immediately take over the microphone and screamed, "SHE SAID YES!" as the room cheered. Amao took her hand and inserted the ring, before getting up and kiss her, not caring if people sees them or not. The crowd roars and applaud.

"Happy anniversary, my dear future wife."

"Papa! Papa! Look!" Amai runs towards the living room and held onto a cookie, bringing it to her father. Amao turns to his beloved angel and smiles, ruffling her soft wavy brown locks and asked her about excitement.

"I've made a cookie man! It looks like you!" Amai was an incredible chef just like her father and when it comes to decorating, she's the expert of it. The gave the cookie to her father as he smiles and laughs, thanking her. Y/N walks in and snatches the cookie out of Amao's grasp and munch at it. Now, it was headless as Amao seems to be terrified.

"My cookie!" Amai screamed, but laughs after she heard her father yells, "MY HEAD!".

"Mhhmm! This is delicious! Who made this?" asked Y/N as she sat beside Amao and continue to eat the rest of the cookie. "MY BODY!" he playfully yells as Amai laughs harder. "It's okay Papa! I've made more!"

Y/N's eyes lit up and clasped her hands together. She was surprised that their daughter was able to cook such delicious and great looking cooking. She got up and hugged her daughter, squishing both of their cheeks together. "Aw~ my little pancake can cook! I'm so proud of you!" Amai laughs as she thanks her mother and begged her to stop moving her chin on her shoulder. It tickles her.

"I've also made some for you Mama!" she then ran towards the kitchen as Y/N smile, before glaring at her husband. "I thought I told you to not let her get near the oven!" she quietly scolded him as Amao scratches his cheek nervously.

"I can't resist her puppy eyes!" he exclaimed as the two stay silent for a while. Amao sweatdropped as Y/n give him a look saying, "pathetic".

Their lovely offspring came back with a whole jar of cookie as she puts it on the small table that was in between the TV and the couch. As she opens it, the two could still smell the freshly backed cookies. Amai smiles and grabbed a cookie shape female as she showed it to her mother. "See! It looks like you!"

Y/N was about to grab it, but a sudden swift movement made the two surprised as the cookie was now gone from her grasped. A munch was heard as they gazed towards their father. "Mama's head!" Amai gasped as the male smiles at the delicious flavor.

"My cookie!" Y/N gasped as she playfully slapped his arm, earning a chuckle from Amao who continue to munch the rest of the food. The two then looked over their daughter and asked her about the cooking.

"I've watches it so much on Youtube! They all look yummy!" she beams as Y/N clenches her heart, her other hand clutching over Amao's shoulder. Amao pats the hand that was on his shoulder and smile, ruffling his daughter's hair. "But Amai, next time, if you want to cook, you must asked us for permission. It is dangerous to cook by yourself."

"Yes Papa!" she then grabs the jar and placed it in front of the two, before tasting one for herself.

By the end of the day, they played with each other and cook a whole new stuff. Amai's going to be the best chef anyone will ever seen.

End of Amao Odayaka's route

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

81.7K 2K 31
A new student arrives to the school and catches the eye of Ayano and Nemesis. Ayano and Nemesis both hate each other and decide to have a race. The f...
632K 20.1K 29
✿I've always been told I'm not like my sister and mother. That I didn't have the same bland look in my eyes, or that I was much more....real. My sist...
148K 3.8K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
38K 1.5K 41
This is a remake of "Frenemies" Ayano has found herself lovesick for her upper classmate Taro Yamada. But a certain orange haired girl seems to have...