S I X T E E N

Thanks for the help yesterday :D. I was so devastated when my wattpad crashes and started to panic like crazy XD. Anywho enjoy ❤

~ ❤ ~

The Unknown Information

~ ❤ ~

Like always, you would sat on your desk and listen to your teacher ranting about how bad some students scores are. You remember that time when Izayoi taught you about Mathematic and you just banged your head on the table, making him flinched and got worried sick.

You let out a small sighed and smile. It was hilarious. He got mad at you for doing that as he stopped the teaching and let you eat an ice cream. The bell rang as you homeroom teacher got out and you shoved all your books inside your bag.

Just as you were about to got up, the sound of an announcement rang as you looked at the gray and dull speakers.

"To Class 2-1, Miss L/N, please come to my office immediately. I will not want to see you late."

You could feel all eyes were on you. You shook your head and walked out of the room, walking towards the headmaster's office.

Some of your upperclassman has got out and watches as you walked passed them. You knocked shoulders with Osano as he looked back, wanting to shout the hell out of anyone who bumped him, but turned out it was just you. You didn't even saw him.

He sighed and walked off. You also walked pass through Aso who greeted you but you didn't greet him back, making the poor boy confused.

You stopped at the very front door of the headmaster and sighed as you opened it to reveal him and Megamo. You closed the doors behind you and bowed towards the headmaster. "No need formalities. Sit down."

The headmaster walked up to you and pat your shoulder as he left the room, leaving you alone with the boy. "Is there something you needed?" you asked, clearly annoyed by this action. If you came here just to talk like this, you would rather just skip it. Too bad the headmaster was the one calling you.

"Nothing much, Miss L/N."

"It's Y/N for you. Did you hear? No formalities needed," you told him as he sat down across from you. "Let us talk about your family."

"What about them?" you asked. Your mind started to get worst. What actually happened to them when you're at Japan?

He saw this and clear his throat. "Nothing and no one is in danger," he assured you as you nodded.

"But it's not them they're chasing," he said, "but someone else."

You were confused by what he meant 'they'. He got up and grabbed something from the desk and handed it to you. A phone with his last name? What's this? A fan gift?

"Uh... As much as I appreciate your kindness. I don't need such thing as this. Besides, I already have mine," you showed him your phone as he shook his head and snatched it away from you. "Hey-"

"Take this," he commanded. You declined but he shoved the phone on your palm and kept your old phone with him. The phone wasn't bad but your contacts and all chat history are all in the old one.

"If you're thinking about your families contacts and data history, they're all inside that phone. I got a few help from someone," he said as you curiously stare at him.

He grabbed you SD card out from your old phone and snatched it into half. "What are you doing!?" you asked, standing up in anger. He didn't even bother to answer you as he opens the small chip and there showed a small red light.