❤ Taeko Yamada

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- I thought I liked her brother... until I met her for the first time.

❤️

The afternoon light shone throughout the school. The orange light creating a crystal glow towards the flowing fountain. Sat a ravenette girl, a book in her hand as she skimmed through the page where she had once left. But it didn't help much to keep her mind off of the things she was thinking off. Reading the same sentences again and again as she tries to focus back to the scene of the book, but it changes into the face of a particular girl, smiling ever so sweetly towards her.

Her face flushed red. Her hands shut her book tightly as a puff of wind was produced by the gesture, fanning her warming cheeks. She let out a sigh as she gently taps her cheeks while cooling herself off. But it didn't really helped whatsoever as the image of the girl's face came into view once again, leaving her whole face to burn.

"Gah! Stop that!" she screamed to no one but herself.

"Why must you be inside my mind now!" she whisper-yelled, agitated over her hardly concentrated mind.

The day they first met, was the day she first witness how the sudden change of heart. Most particularly, hers. She could vividly remember when she opens her eyes to meet a pair of E/C orbs looking at at hers, she first thought it was the man she fell for, but it wasn't a man in front of him.

Whoever she was, when she first reaches her hand out to her, unknowingly, her touch had also went straight to her heart. It felt warm the first time, it felt safe. Her sharp E/C orbs never leaving hers. Although at the time, she knew, she could feel that this girl doesn't necessarily care. But from time to time, it changes. She could see it, how genuine she became, how strong she is.

And how loveable she is.

She gasped in surprised when a hand was placed onto her shoulder, her balance loosen. As she had almost fell backwards, the anonymous hand went to her back as her figure stood in front of her, her other arm holding her arm and pulled her into their chest instead. A relief sigh escaped her lips knowing she wouldn't soaked herself by the fountain behind her.

Her eyes gaze upwards to see the E/C orbs she had just dreamed about. They were staring back at hers, an unreadable expression within her gaze. Was she worry?

"You okay? Sorry, didn't mean to scare you like that," Y/N stood in front of her with her hands still holding onto Taeko's figure, preventing her to fall as she pulled her closer to her. Her body emitted warmth, just like the time she held onto her hand. So warm that she never wanted to let go.

Taeko replied with a low hum, her eyelids slowly closing themselves as tears began to brim on the corner of her eyes, a smile latched on the corner of her lips as she relaxed herself into her touch with her face sinking deeper into her chest. She could hear a faint heartbeat as they were beating rhythmically as her own.