T W E N T Y - S I X

Wednesday Date : Amusement Park

~ ❤ ~

"Why are you so happy today?" Saeran asked which you looked at the camera and smile widely. It was afternoon, 2 PM to be exact. "Yesterday was fun! Super fun! A woman let me hold a firework blaster and there was a shooting star! And today I'm going to the Amusement Park!" you explained as he shot you a chuckle.

"And you're only calling me? Because...?"

"Pick an outfit? Please?" you pleaded as he sighed and nodded. You wipe out a fake tear as he looks at you weirdly.

"I wish you're my brother," you said, putting a hand to your heart as he did the same gesture as you. "Same sis. Same," he did a proud look while frowning lightly. Both of you laughed as you picked out many types of clothes.

"Where's Saeyoung?"

"He went to see Elizabeth the 3rd."

"I heard he has a new maid. Her name is pretty."

"He's not a maid. And correction, 'she' is a male."

"But the name- Mary Vanderwood the 3rd!"

"Vanderwood."

"Oh..." you chuckled awkwardly as he smiles and you show him your clothes. He saw a black plain oversize T-shirt that was written 'Genius'.

"Take that Genius shirt," he said as you laughed at his choice is clothing. "Isn't that the song where it goes, 'I'm a ge ge ge ge genius'?" he suddenly shudders when he tried singing it in a monotone voice.

"Yep. What's next?" you asked as he told you to grab a white shorts and bring a jacket with you. "A jacket? It's not even cold," you said as he smirked, putting his cheek on his palm.

"You're gonna tie it on your waist. Not wearing it," he said as you gasped.

"Saeran! You're an absolute genius!" you praise him as he nods, smiling proudly. He will only shows his playful side to you when it's only you and him around. He was too embarrassed to show it to the other but he trust you enough.

You went to the bathroom and tried it on as you tied the jacket around your waist. You got out and switches the camera into the back camera as your show it in front of a mirror.

"Simple but perfect," he proudly said as you chuckled. You thanked him as both of you ended the call. A sound of a motorcycle interrupted you as you looked through your window and your eyes widened.

You quickly walked out of your house and lock the door. He saw you and smile as you run up to him and gasped. "Since when did you own a motorcycle!?" you asked, pointing at the transportation behind him.

You could say it's like those bad boys fan fiction where they will bring a big motorcycle. It was a red Ducati 1098. (search it up if you don't know).

You gawked at the sight of a shining vehicle. That's as until you stop and looked at him suspiciously. "I have never seen you driving one to school. Are you doing this just to entertain me?" you puts a hand on your hips while smirking. He looks away while scratching his cheek and his face flushed red. You just noticed his clothes which he was wearing a white plain shirt underneath the black leather jacket with black pants and shoes to complete with.