🔥Bonus-Chapter (2)🔥

Karaoke + Y/N in a genderbend Isekai

~ ❤ ~

"I am exhausted," you stretched and yawned as Kizano and Amao sang. Budo chuckle from beside you as your eyes started to flutter. When the song ended, Taeko nudges you as you sighed.

"What? My turn now?" you rubbed your eyes as she notices how tired you look. "Why don't you take a break?" she asked which you nodded. You sat quietly as Kizano came up to you.

"How's that?" he asked, grinning, flashing with white teeth as you responded, "Meh."

"Meh!?" He flinched as you waves him off. Taeko sang the song you requested as you watches the entire thing. While Kizano was in deep thoughts of how he might made a bad impression in front of you, Oko came up to you and asked why weren't you singing.

"I'm tired," you slumped as some of them saw you crossing your arms while eyes almost closing.

"Yeah, it's almost 9 now," Aso said, checking his wristwatch. You and the rest have been on the Karaoke place for about 4 or 5 hours. There were still about an hour left until the Karaoke closes. Not only with your classmates, there was Izayoi and Luke. And there's Eun-Ri who wanted to join.

You regain your strength as you type in a song. Once Taeko was done, she saw you typing in the song list. Once the song started, you grabbed the mic and toss it towards Izayoi.

"You're my partner in this song," you said as Taeko gave you the other microphone. "Oh~ so you do need a partner," your brother teases as you rolled your eyes. "Though, the girl part is only a minute or two," you told him.

The big screen shows 'Hasta Luego. HRVY ft. Malu Trevejo'.

As your brother started singing, Luke choked on his beer as he gawked at your brother's voice. You chuckled as Eun-Ri sang in one of the lyric.

When it hits the Spanish, with sang with ease as Eun-Ri's eyes widened, drinking the whole beer while looking at you. Everyone was quite shocked of how fast your voice went. You dismisses their stares as you continue to sang.

The song ended as Izayoi took a beer but you grabbed it from him, glaring at him as he apologized. You sat beside him, resting your head on his shoulder and let Eun-Ri take over the song. As the others started filling the song list, you waited until the karaoke ended. You rested you cheek on your brother's shoulder while waiting.

He rubbed your head as you closed your eyes with a satisfied feeling.

Osano wasn't up in any singing so you input a song that fits him well. Probably too well. You gave him a mic and told him to sing the red color one as you gave the other to Luke.

The screen was written, 'It's not like I like you' as everyone laughed while he glares at your way. Luke on the other hand, doesn't understand anything as he just sang to the melody.

The song ended as everyone laughed again. Izayoi praised you and you only replied with a thumbs up. Everyone has been asking you to choose them as song as you listed them with many songs.

Ayato - Killer // The Ready Set.

Amao - Cake // Melanie Martinez.