The Unsinkable Ship (Jerrie F...

By Rebelix_Rose

A story of two-class-crossed lovers who meet aboard the disaster-bound ship, fall in love, and then struggle... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note II
Author's Note III

Seven

86 5 0
By Rebelix_Rose

Party

JADE'S POV~

I am patiently waiting, standing here in front of the clock at the grand staircase, waiting for Perrie to come. I gave her a short letter to meet me here. I am going to take her in a real party. I know it will be new to her, but for sure she's going to enjoy it. I am gonna dance with her. It is one of my dreams.

I am just staring at the clock, but then I heard some footsteps getting louder as it gets nearer. I turned around to see the one and only Perrie Edwards. She looked confused and I know it's all about the short letter I give. But then I smiled at her.

"Do you wanna go to a real party?" I asked, she nodded, still looking confused.

While on our way to the steerage, she kept on asking where am I going to bring her, what are we going to do, and anything else. I am just laughing at her until we reached our destination. Now, we're already here in the steerage where a party is happening. There's no occasion at all, but they are doing it every night.

Noise surrounds the place, but it's fun. That's what evident in the faces of the people here. There's playing music, dancing, playing, drinking, talking and everything else. If it's irritating for others, for us, it's so fun.

Perrie kept on clapping her hands, laughing at everything she sees, and watching me, dancing with my little girl Amara. For anyone who doesn't know Amara, she is my best little girl here in the third-class. She is a very cute little girl, proficient in dancing, and of course she is fun to be with.

After the music, my dance with Amara also ended. Perrie is so glad in everything she sees and I'm pretty sure she's enjoying her presence here. Now, it's y time to dance with her.

"I am gonna dance with her now, alright?" I told Amara, while I'm pointing to Perrie. She just nodded her head yes as a response.

"Come on," I say to Perrie who's getting confused.

I held her hand and she stood up right after.

"Jade, Jade wait," she stated, looking at me.

"I can't do this," She stated. I ignored her words and says "We need to get a little bit closer, like this" I put my right hand on her waist, pulling her closer to me. And she's just staring at me. My left hand was holding her right hand, her free hand was on my back. I looked at Amara and she seemed jealous.

"You are still my best girl Amara," I told her, then she smiled.

I looked back at Perrie and started to move. We were now spinning, moving around, dancing, and she stated "I don't know the steps,"

"Neither do I, just go with me. Don't think," I told her and she screamed a little. Well, that sounds cute for me.

I continued to turn around, switching places, and dancing with her. She kept closing her eyes and screaming slightly, and I know because the movement, it seems so fast for her and of course it's her first time so it's okay. She did a great job of going with the flow. She looked so cute, doing the steps with me. She looks like a dancing queen.

"Jade wait! Wait wait, Jade," she stated while the movements and steps getting faster and faster as the music keeps playing. Then I led her to the mini stage where my friends, Leigh-Anne and Jesy dancing together.

"Jade wait," she stated then I laughed.

And now, we're here on what they called mini stage. I showed Perrie some of my dance moves using my feet. Tap dancing. Not literally, but it's close to that. While I kept moving my feet, turning around, she is just watching me, my feet moving, and she's smiling. After me, she removed her heels, then she held her dress up a little for more comfortable dancing. She did what I did earlier and she's good at it, looking at me without talking but it's like she's throwing me a "I am great at this too" look. I was impressed. She's indeed great, and she looked absolutely fabulous.

Everyone were kept on clapping their hands following the beat of the music while watching us. Perrie and I kept on dancing, doing the steps, and it's so fun. Until this step comes, we're now holding into each other's hands starting to spin around.

"Jade, no," She stated, smiling.

"Whoah!" I screamed happily and then she followed with "Ahhh!" closing her eyes. She looks very cute.

Our dance was finished, and we went off from the mini stage. I picked up two glasses full of alcohol drink. I gave her the other one.

I took a sip on mine a little, and I looked at her and I'm shocked, she's drinking. Not just a little but she almost finish the whole glass but then she stopped and noticed me looking at her. Nice one Jade you didn't even looked away.

"What? You think a first-class girl can't drink?" She stated, smiling at me and I laughed.

We just kept on having fun. Like, running and playing around, dancing, having a laugh, and everything. It's so fun, really. We were now messing around with my friends and I think they already got along real quick.

"What can you say about this party Ms. Edwards?" Jesy asked her, smiling.

"Just call me Pez. Anyways, it's very very fun here. Like really. I've never been so much happy in my life until this night came," She answered, and I smiled at her, she then looked at me and returned the gesture.

"I hope you enjoyed, and you're so great at dancing too, you, dancing with Jade, is so cute. You two suits well togethe-" Leigh-Anne was cut off after I elbowed her arm.

"Ouch! Why did you do that? I'm just ask-" I covered her mouth and smiles to Pez. But she removed my hand right away.

"Actually, I had no idea about dancing like that, y'know, the steps. I am not familiar with those, but yeah, I had so much fun," She stated, smiling. Thank God she didn't noticed what Leigh-Anne said, and I know she's a little drunk now. Gosh.

We carried on talking until Perrie finally decided to leave and bid her goodbye to Leigh-Anne and Jesy. I gave her my company outside, but of course I will walk with her for a while. I know she doesn't want to go back to their place yet.

Then right now, we are walking on our way to the first-class place, but then she stopped walking. She smiled at me and then she spoke.

"Thank you for earlier Jade," She stated, happiness evident on her face.

"You're welcome. Did you enjoyed it?" I asked, hoping she will say yes.

PERRIE'S POV~

"Of course I do. Thank you for inviting me," I answered.

"Well, I somehow expected you will enjoy. And I didn't expect you to drink huh," She stated, laughing then I laughed.

"My gosh. I knew that was what you were thinking. Did you thought that a person like me isn't drinking?" I stated, laughing. Okay, seems like I've already said that earlier, had no idea, I don't remember, did I already said that? Ah, whatever.

She laughed at me and says "Well, yeah. But you've already said that earlier. You drank too much," she stated, giggling. So I'm right that I already said that? Oh okay, fine. Oh wait, did I drank too much? Am I drunk? No way, never in a million years, no no no.

"Thank you very much, Jade. I'm so glad to be invited to that very fun party. Thank you," I stated, bowing my head at her and she laughed. Do I looked like funny?

"I'm also glad for your existence there, miss," She stated, smiling.

"I had so much fun, Jade. I wish it's always like this. I wish I am always happy. I wish I am always able to do everything I want. I wish it's always..like this," I stated then I sighed.

She smiled at me and says, "You'll be happier soon, don't worry"

"Thank you very much, Jade. I hope it will happen again," I said and kissed her cheek. I think I've already thanked her a thousand times. Gosh. Perrie is weird sometimes. But Perrie is me right? But wait, did I just? Oh my gosh. I just kissed her! I just kissed Jade Thirlwall's cheek! Well, I did not intend to do that huh, but gosh. I can't believe I actually did that.

I can see she blushed. And now, I want the ground to swallow my whole being, I'm so ashamed of what I just did. Well, I never feel embarrassed by thanking her, but kissing her- heck, even if it's not in her lips, and just on her cheek, it's so overwhelming. I can still feel my lips pressed on her cheek. Argh, Perrie you are so drunk.

"Oh-well I- you're welcome," she stated, still blushing. Look at what you have done Edwards.

We continued to talk and talk, just about random things, and anything we could possibly talk about. But then it's really pitch dark now, and we both decided to go separate ways. I hope that it will happen again soon.

Perrie, Perrie, Perrie, you're so different today. I laughed at myself. I never smiled like that in my whole life and heck, I never grinned on someone. I felt so exhausted, I look and feel like a wild girl before, the girl that's first time to feel the real happiness of a party. Yeah, I did came in a real party, I can still feel music in my ears, the alcoholic drink in my tongue down to my burning lungs. I can still feel their presence on my system specially the presence of the main girl who's now locked in my system, the one who introduced me what party really is. Jade, why does my heart beating so fast when you're around me or even if you're not, but by just saying your name. I hate the fact that I love the scene everytime I'm looking at you, our eyes always met like is that really a compulsory? We can talk by just looking at each other's eyes and I think I can stare at you forever. This girl is making a legendary artworks but in fact, she is the most beautiful artwork I want. Did I say I want? I mean, I want her? But do I really want her? Is Perrie attracted? Well yes. Perrie is me so basically..I am, indeed.

I don't know where am I going now. Jade, Jade, Jade. Why are you doing this to me?. There goes my heart beating, 'cause you are the reason. There goes my mind racing, and it's definitely because of you. Now my vision is starting to get blurry. Oh wait, Am I ...crying?   Why am I crying? I don't know. Maybe it's because of her overwhelming effect on me. I don't know, but this is the very first time in the 17 years of my existence, I cried because of happiness. Like, I never cried because of joy. I just cried when my father died and when I am about to commit suicide, but in this case? And a happy tears? I never experienced it. Maybe she really had an effect on me, far from Zayn. I am not going to compare him to her because he is definitely far from Jade. She is one a kind, sweet, and a gentlewoman. And now, I am feeling feelings I never felt. Jade what have I done to you? What have you done to me? Why are you affecting me so much? So much that you made me cried of happiness. If it wasn't because of you, then I am sure that I will not be happy for the rest of my life.

If this is because of the beer I took, then please, I wish I always had this spirit. I slowly closed my eyes, leaving the dream world where I am right now.

------------

I woke up with a banging headache. Argh, Hangover is a bitch! I sighed, not remembering what happened last night, maybe I'm just exhausted. While I sat up, my head hurts more. What happened? What have I done? I looked down at what I am wearing, and I became confused. Why am I wearing this dress? The red dress. Before I think and remember everything that occurred last night, I changed my clothes. I wore my coral pink short-sleeve dress, and laid my hair in a loose braid. Afterwards, I immediately drank medicine and went outside. Where Zayn was not patiently waiting. Of course, his patience never become that long.

I sat across the table, facing him. I feel really exhausted and I don't even know why. I took a sip on my tea and right after that, he spoke.

"You didn't come to me last night," He stated, looking furious. Have I done something wrong?

After he asked, I suddenly remembered everything happened last night. The dinner with Jade. And...oh..the party. The real party. Now I remembered, I was so drunk last night, that's why I woke up with my head throbbing.

"I was tired." I replied, and it's clear that he wasn't buying my answer.

"Well, what you did below decks were no doubt exhausting," He blurted out.

"I see that undertaker of a manservant followed me how typical."

"You will never behave like that again, Perrie. Do you understand?" He stated, seriousness written in his face. Now I will try to defend myself. Don't be scared Perrie, don't be.

"I am not a foreman in one of your mill that you can command," I stated, harshly as I could.

"I am your FIANCÉ!" I added, getting mad.

"My fiancé.. MY FIANCÉ, YES YOU ARE!" He repeated, turning the table upside down really harsh, smashing all he could possibly smash. I nearly got hit by those broken glasses. My anger disappeared and now I'm getting really scared.

"My wife in practice if not yet by law so you will HONOUR me. You will honour me the way a wife is required to honour her husband," He stated, our faces were only inches apart. He's so furious, I'm so frightened. Now I'm looking straight in his eyes, and I am fucking terrified. It makes me want the ground to swallow my whole being, I want to go, I want to run away, please someone save me, just please.

I thought he was going to punch me, slap me, or hurt me physically but then he asked me one more thing.

"Because I'm not made up a fool, Perrie. Is there anything unclear?" He asked sternly.

"No," I replied, shaking my head.

"Good. Excuse me," he stated, then right after that, he walked away. He left.

My anxiety level rises, eating my whole being. I am fucking scared. It's like he's going to kill me or something. I was breathing heavily, I put my hand on my chest, trying to regain my breathing back in normal. I had no doubt, I know what he's like. I feel sick and weak. Why is this happening to me? Why is he threatening me? Now I am in the verge of tears, trying to hold it back. I hope Jade is here to comfort me. I hope she's here to save me. To save me from this cruel and fucked up world I live.

------------

ZAYN'S POV~

I'm so fucking mad at Perrie. I hate her so much. She really got a lot of courage to be with that poor little rat! So shameless. I am so mad at her, earlier. I don't even see her last night after our dinner. So hard-headed. Well, I scared her earlier. She should HONOUR me. And I guess it worked, she seemed terrified. She couldn't do anything.

I went straight to the room where Perrie's mother, Deborah staying. I caught her fixing something and I do not hesitate to greet and have a talk with her. I know she's going to believe me in what I'm going to say.

"Good Morning Madame," I greeted as I entered the door, walking towards her. I held her hand, and kissed the back of it.

"Good Morning to you too, what brought you here, darling?" She asked, little confused.

I smiled at myself, knowing that she'll believe me.

"I am here to talk about your daughter Madame," I replied, making her more confused.

"What about my daughter?" She asked, standing up.

"We had breakfast earlier. And I asked her about our wedding and she seemed..losing her interest," I told her, even though Perrie didn't say anything like that.

"Losing her interest?" She repeated, shock and anger evident in her face.

I nodded. "She said that she doesn't want to continue this anymore. And that she wanted to be with that gutter rat from the steerage rather than with me," I stated, making up my own story.

I can tell that her blood is now boiling because of anger.

"Did she really said that?" She asked.

I nodded my head yes. She sighed heavily.

"Where is she? I am gonna talk to her," She asked, still mad.

"She's outside I think," I answered.

Right after that, she went straight outside then I followed her.

We saw Perrie just staring at the ocean, holding onto the railings. Here we go...

"Perrie," Deborah called, turning Perrie around. Then we recieved a terrified looking girl. Aww, she's still scared.

"W-what are you doing here mother?" She asked with a shaky voice.

"Let's have a talk," Deborah replied, seriousness written all over her face.

~~~

A/N: The real party, Zayn confronted Perrie, and Zayn making up a story. What can you say readers? Hope you like it.❤️

~RR~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 367 23
IN WHICH a girl from a corrupt family boards the Titanic, known as the unsinkable ship. She wishes to find unsinkable love, one filled with adventure...
235K 5.5K 39
Perrie just moved in town; South Shields. She needs a new beginning. Her life was to complicated, she ran away. On her first day at work she met her...
73.7K 972 32
What if Jack Dawson survived? What if Rose and he began living their lives together? What if they went on to make cute little babies? Of course, Tita...
8.7K 247 11
Thomas Andrews romance AU of James Cameron's Titanic. You've never been comfortable in the prestigious social circles of England. After trying to sep...