I'M HIS (#Wattys 2019)

AnnieoneT

Hunter Reign. King of all werewolves. Dangerous. Killing Machine. Mystery. Power. Those are the words my peop... Еще

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : The Job
Chapter 2 : The Plan
Chapter 3 : The Three Musketeers
Chapter 4 : The King
Chapter 5 : The Message
Chapter 6 : The Meeting
Chapter 7 : The Reason
Chapter 8 : The Moon
Chapter 9 : The first day
Chapter 10 : The Start
Chapter 11 : The Heat
The Chapter 12 : The Secret and Goodbyes
Chapter 13 : The Scent and The Princess
Chapter 14 : The Whisper
Chapter 15 : The Book
Chapter 17 : The Return
Chapter 18 : The News
Chapter 19 : The Wrath
Chapter 20 : The Rage
Chapter 21 : The Calm
Not A Chapter!! (But please read)
Chapter 22 : The Truth
Chapter 23: The Beach House
Questions for my lovely lovely lovely readers❤️

Chapter 16 : The Eyes

7.4K 189 52
AnnieoneT

"Look into my eyes,

It's where my Demons hides.

Don't get too close,

It's dark inside."

Demons - Imagine Dragons

.

.

.

.

.

It was late in the afternoon when I heard my dad's voice ringing throughout our small house. I smiled and zipped up the bag that I managed to pack before making my way towards my dad who was giving my mom a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi dad, how was work?" I said giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheeks.

"Like the usual Pumpkin, how was school?" He said releasing me.

"Like the usual Daddio." I said and walked over to my mom who was making salad and MacNCheese for dinner.

"Need some help mom?" I said leaning on the kitchen counter next to her.

"No honey...oh wait yeah you can. Set up the table please?" I nodded and started to put plates on the table for us.

"Mom, dad. I have something to tell you...." I said, sheepishly looking at my mom and dad.

"Oh? What is it Pumpkin?" My dad asked, sitting down on the chair.

"Well, I think- Well Hunter, he- he kinda wants me to move into the Palace. He thinks that my safety could be at risk if I stay here much longer." I said looking down, picking on my nails. Bad habbit, I know.

My dad cleared his throat and looked at my mom and she just shrugged back. I took a deep breath and waited for their reaction.

"I mean, was there something that made him feel like it's unsafe here?" My dad asked.

I gulped and quickly made up a reason in my head "Well, nothing in particular really. I think his wolf is just getting unsettled. I mean Dad, he is the Alpha King, he's bound to be more protective over his mate....right?" I said switching glances from him and my mom.

"And plus, I promise to visit you guys as often as I can." I continued, chewing my bottom lips.

My mom and Dad looked at each other and he sighed and said "Fine, but PROMISE you'll visit us as often as you can." He pointed at me.

I smiled at his words and promised him, my mom sat down and said "When are you moving in then?"

"Well...tomorrow? Maybe? I'm not sure. Hunter said that I'll be moving in after he comes back and he said he'll be back soon so...I dunno. But I did pack my bags just incase." I said while taking some of the MacNCheese and stuffing them in. Wow, these are good. I stuffed more in. Really good.

My parents nodded and we continued on with our dinner.

Afterwards I thanked my mom and excused myself back into my room. Taking my phone I dialed Hunter's number.

It kept on ringing and then

"Hello?" A feminin voice answered.

HUH? I pulled my phone back at looked at it. It's either Hunter suddenly turned into a girl or no...he wouldn't. *squints eyes*

"Hello?" The voice called out again.

I covered my growl by clearing my throat and replied "Hi yes, is King Aros there?" I questioned. My wolf needs to chill, she needs to stop jumping into conclusions like a freaking rabbit.

"And who might this be?" She answered in a little snobbish manner.

"I-Who Am I? I mean Ma'am I think the question here is who are YOU?" I growled out, oop-okay that was Skylar. Not me.

"Excuse you? Just who do you think you-" She was suddenly cut off. I could hear commotion going on in the background.

"RIANNA! What in the hell do you think you're doing answering my phone?" I heard Hunter's voice boomed out in the background. Rianna? Who in the hell is Rianna?

"Hunter! Who is she? Well whoever she is, she's being extremely rude. Who does she think she's-" She, again, got cut off by Hunter's thunderous growl, "Get out." He said coldly. His voice sent chills down my spine and to places that shouldn't even have chills right now but they are.

"Lea? Love are you still there?" His voice sounded strained, as if he's slightly panicked.

"Hunter...who the fuck was that?" I growled out. Skyler not liking that a female was close to her mate.

"Baby, that was no one. Don't mind her. How was you-"

"No! Don't try to change the subject. Who was she?" I growled out. I've been deprived of my mate's presence and now suddenly I'm having girls answering his calls, so excuse me for being a bitch.

"Lea, don't shout at me. My wolf is not liking it one bit." He softly growled back.

"Well my wolf is not liking this situation either. Tell me Hunter, how would YOU react if some random guy answered my phone?" I asked accusingly.

"Deadly. Any man that tries to get that close to you except for those that I allow are dead."

"And that's exactly how I feel right now Hunter, plus the fact that you're so far away. I just- it's been hard and I just miss you." I sighed, sitting my defeated ass on my bed.

"Goddess Lea, you're making it so hard for me. Tomorrow. I promise I'll be back tomorrow. Did you pack your stuff?" He said softly.

"Yeah I did. I told my parents too and they agreed." I informed him.

"Okay. I knew they would. Love, I need you to do something for me." He said suddenly.

"Oh?"

"I need you to look out your window." He answered.

I scrunched up my brows in confusion before making my way towards the window. I gasped.

"Do you see him?" Hunter asked down the line.

"You sent Jace?" I asked. Ever since Hunter left with Jeremy, Jace has not been guarding my house. Hunter's Royal Guards has taken up the task because apparently Jace would be needed in the Palace incase something happens. Which is why I was shocked to see the man leaning against his car and giving me a wave.

"Your safety is my number one priority right now Milea. Ever since that night, I couldn't bring myself- I trust Jace. You're just one more night away from laying in my arms and I don't want anything to happen to you during that time okay?" He said.

I smiled and waved back at Jace before closing the curtains, "Okay." I said.

"Good, now get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you Lea." He said, the last part especially making my heart skip a beat.

"Love you more." I said, making him laugh at my childish attempt to outnumber his loves.

I hung up the phone and decided to read the book I borrowed earlier. I took it from my bag and proceeded to lay down on my bed and read it.

However, as I was reading, my hand started feeling warmer by the second.

"Huh, that's weird." I told Skyler. "Why's my hand like this Sky?" I asked her. In which she just whined back. She didn't know what was going on either.

I frowned and went to the bathroom to run some water over it. As the cold water touched my skin I still didn't feel it getting any better. It started to flush under the heat making me gasp at the sight.

My flushed hands has slowly turned redder by each passing minute. I looked up towards the mirror and jumped back. My arse falling flat on the floor. My eyes.

I touched my eyes and slowly got up to look back into the mirror.

"What the fuck...." I whispered out.

My eyes. They're red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello loves!!

As promised, A chapter a day <3

Thank you guys so much for reading this book and for supporting me and Lea's and Hunter's journey. Your supportive and kind words has always been one of the reasons why I keep writing. You guys continue to inspire me.

Anyways, I kinda have a question to drop..

Does anyone here like ASMR?

If so I have a recommendation to make, although I'll talk about that on the next chapter. Anyways, again. Thank you guys and I love you for always supporting this book.

Please continue to

SHARE

LIKE

COMMENT

and

FOLLOW ME

xxx,

Anne

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

855 156 17
This is Story About a Character who wants to be Strongest Man in The Whole world. He is first Werewolf to Ever Exist and Its His Journey which is Alm...
Meum Miraculum palepinkferriswheel

Про оборотней

23.5M 725K 50
He was powerful. He was terrifying. Said to be cruel and unjust. Terrifyingly possessive. He had the world, but to him she was his world. There was n...
Maeve SVINSKI

Про оборотней

7.8M 263K 49
"A King is not complete without his Queen." This is a story. A story that is far too unreal for anyone believe. A story that everyone should believe...
8M 146K 24
He is the King of Lycanthropes- unconquerable, powerful, principled. She is a mere human- young, radiant, compassionate. Without her, he will succu...