Hidden User (Persona Crossove...

Galing kay Kamaru_chan

**** The first thing I wake up--- I was surrounded by strange-looking digital walls? Due to my depression -T... Higit pa

Intro
1- Rebirth
2- Enter
3- Status
5-Potential
6- The 2 Seniors
7- Him
8- Awakening The Fool
9- SEES
10- Hints
11- Few Days Before Full Moon
12- Damn System
13- My Luck
14- Shadows
15- New Recruit
16- Yukari's Curiosity
17- Yakushima!
18-Robot, A Boy And A Dog
19- Training Camp
20- Full Moon Gone Wrong

4- Another Mission

1.3K 31 13
Galing kay Kamaru_chan

Sunday

It's been a year since I lived here.

A year of getting to know and befriend with few students, including Yukari and Junpei.

And in just one year, I had completed the mission! See, befriend with anyone is a piece of cake but trying to be the top class in the exam was the reason for me to take a year to accomplished. But nevertheless, I survive!!

Right now, I was in the Paulownia Mall sitting at the edge of the water fountain while scrolling at the menu screen. Due to the exam and becoming the top class, my academic has increased to Max! My Courage status is halfway now but there is one thing I was curious about.

My skill.

Every time I increased my Skill, my Charm almost followed increasing. But I did make sure no one was around but it did increases again. Or did someone sneak in and saw me singing? Meh, maybe just my imagination.

This year, I'm in 10th grade! 1 more year to go for the main character appear!

Ding!

A blue screen pops in front of me, catching me off guard and almost making me fall back at the fountain! "Ah! Can you just warn me?!" I glare at the screen.

[New mission!]

I gulp, I hope this new mission is something that is not related to flirting some guys! Please make it easy! While battling in my mind, I pressed the click button.

[Your next mission is to join a club!]

I signed in relief... this is nothing—

[But there is one more!]

"W-What...?!!" You have got to be kidding me!!

[Find a way to leave your Aunt's apartment permanently, at all cost! Complete the mission or die.]

When the blue screen vanished, I fall to my knees before the water fountain and my bang covered my face. Eyes widen in speechless, how the hell am I going to leave that damn place?!

Few gaze at the sight of me but I don't even care right now.

Let them see!

I am busy dealing with my despair!

To leave that place? I know I can't kill my own aunt but... I suffer too much right now. Do I need help? But who? Police can't help me! A friend? But only Junpei and Yukari knows about this... for the whole year, Yukari kept insists me living with her in their dorm but I can't. I was so in deep thought not even notice someone stood beside me until I heard the person's voice—

"Hey, are you alright?" A deep familiar voice asks.

Glance up, I was surprised to see him.

"S-Senpai?"

I quickly stood up, brushing dust off my clothes and shyly look at him. Akihiko Sanada. He is my senior that somehow he started to befriend me since Autumn last year. Although I was speechless to know the captain of the boxing team, wish to be my friend is very much strange but I let it slide.

"You don't look alright to me. Your face is a little pale." He spoke, staring at me in concern.

I waved it off, "It's nothing. I'm totally fine, Senpai." I laughed nervously, trying not to look suspicious.

Akihiko stares at me for a moment before he smiles, "so, what's bring you here?"

"Shopping for groceries." I simply replied.

Somehow after I said that, his eyes darken a bit with an unreadable expression. Woah, since when Akihiko turns dark? Did I say something to offend him? Strange...

"How are you..? Physically and emotionally.." He spoke with a low monotone voice.

Tilting my head to the side in confuse, "What do you mean? I'm both fine, senpai. Is something the matter?"

Why would he ask such a weird question? He worries about me for no reason. Yes, I should be flatter by his concern but now, the atmosphere is difficult to read.

He lightly shook his head and sighed, "It's nothing. I'll see you tomorrow then."

"O-Oh, bye-bye!"

Wonder what's his problem?

Early morning (Mon)

I met Junpei at the monorail and we walked together to school today. " Man, I'm sleepy today. In times like these, it's best to sleep during class!" He cheered, "You ever notice how sometimes taking a nap in class makes you feel more refreshed than sleeping at home?"

"I know what you mean!" I agreed.

"Right? You go from dead to bring completely full of energy again. It's such a great feeling!.. Then again, I'm not listening to the lecture, so I'm screwed later!" He exclaims with a wide grin on his face.

"Idiot," I muttered.

"Oh, but we do have classic literature today..." He sighed, "That means we're stuck with Mr.Nasty ol' Ekoda..."

Lunchtime

On the rooftop.

I lean on the rail after I ate my lunch. But I am not alone.

Fuuka was with me.

"Is something the matter, Minako-chan?" My green-haired friend asks.

"it's just... I am tired, that's all."

How did I manage to befriend with Fuuka Yamagishi?

Well it happened last year, there was a school festival and everyone so hyped about it. I, at that time, walked past the Laboratory hallway and saw Fuuka carried tons of book designed in her arms all by herself.

I rushed to her and took more than half of the book from her, catching her off guard and surprised to see me. She insisted that she can manage to carry all the way to class E but I noticed the struggle looks in her eyes and act as if I don't listen to her, carried the books with her trails behind me like a lost puppy.

When we entered her classroom, everything was silence including the students. They were surprised to see me with Fuuka, carrying the books and speechless to know I helped out. Being the top class in the exam, of course, it's to be expected for them to be astonished when I declared Fuuka is my friend.

But in the end, it didn't stop them for bullying Fuuka until now.

"Does it have something to do with your aunt?" Fuuka question softly.

She knows about my horrible relationship with my aunt and sometimes giving me a few useful advice. I feel lucky to have her around. "You could say that." I breathe out in exhausted.

She frowned, "Why don't you move somewhere far from her? Like, rent an apartment of your own?"

I scratch my head, "If it really that simple then I would have done it by now, Fuu-chan. But, it's not that easy. She would know my location and demand for my money. If I didn't give her, she would make false news about me and spreads rumours to everyone or find a way to kill me so she can have all the money..."

"I'm sorry. If only I could do anything to help..." She looks dejected.

"It's alright. You don't have to worry about me." I smile, "I can handle my situation."

After that, we have a long chat together.

Afterschool

I met Yukari at the shoe boxes locker and decided to leave the school together. At Paulownia Mall...

"Have you come here before?" Yukari asks, "A lot of Gekkoukan Students come here after school."

"Yeah, I did came here last winter but once in a well," I replied. True though, I didn't get the chance to look around since I was busy dealing with my aunt. The only free time I had was on Sunday.

The Paulownia Mall is crowded with students on their way back from school. Looking around for a moment, she looks at me in concern, "Do you... want me to accompany you to your aunt apartment? You know, my dorm mate wouldn't mind having you around. "

"It's alright, Yukari. I just don't want to burden you and your dorm mate."

"But—"

"Don't worry. Maybe one day I will soon leave that place for good." I assure her.

"If you do, don't forget to tell me, you got that?" She huffed.

"Okay!"

Timeskips~

In my room, I lay on my bed while staring blankly at the ceiling.

I have nothing to do right now.

My homework is all well-done.

Staring at the clock, it's almost midnight.

Should I go outside for a bit? Last year I didn't get the chance to get out and watch the full moon myself or even surrounded by coffins. At that time I was too tired due to school activities. Maybe I should try tonight. I am confident that I wouldn't become a coffin!

The clicking sound of the clock strikes---

Dark hour

Ah ha!

Conscious too!

Yes! I jumped out of the bed and quickly look at the window. Few coffins are seen beside the buildings. Now is my chance to leave this place and take a look with my own eyes. Once I left the apartment building—

Ding!

[A new mission!]

A new mission at this time around?! Seriously! I was about to enjoy the moment. I pressed the button and the small box appears.

[During Dark Hour, please prepare yourself for the monsters approach. Your mission is to summon your persona. Beware, use it wisely and during your mission, don't let anyone saw your power.]

Summon Persona...

By not letting anyone see my power... is it because Akihiko and Mitsuru are around here? Thanks for being caring, the god of gamers.

To summon a persona is... hmmm... it did say once I summon mine, I would be pleased. Is it really that powerful?

Walking in the dark street of Iwatodai station, it gives me the creeps seeing blood everywhere and coffins. Staring at the dark green sky, the moon is almost full. Maybe during this time around, the shadow is getting stronger. How am I supposed to summon a persona without an Evoker?

"nnngggHAAA.."

A monstrous growl is heard from behind me. I quickly turn around to see a purple mask shadow with a muscle looking monster. The muscle shadow? Damn it there is more than 1! It's a group of shadow slowly approaching me!!

"Damn it. Without a weapon... I can't attack them." I frowned.

These shadows... it knows I am defenceless yet it wants to attack me. It uses its power to summon magic of wind at me but in a last-minute, I managed to avoid the attacks. As the shadows surround me, my head sudden hurt.

What...

My head hurts so sudden—

Aren't you going to summon me, master?

Huh? W-Who—

It would be a waste for you to die now...

How can I summon without E—

Reach your right hand forward and say 'Persona'.

My hand weakly move forward, while my other hand grabbing the side of my head from the pain and as I said, "Persona!"

Before the shadows could throw their attacks at me, a blind light covers the view!

I am Thou.

Thou art I,

I am a being that has emerged from the dark of your heart.

The Mother of all Serpents,

Feast your eyes, this is the fruit of your wishes,

The fate of your short-sighted summoning!

A large form appears above me, its wings move-like-flying motions and her purple-haired looking snakes hissed at the sight of them. My persona... is much more giant than just size of Tartarus size! Her long serpent tail surrounds around me as if shielding me from the Shadow's attack as her soft-dark feminine voice speaks.

'Now, what should I eat?'

*****

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

84.7K 2.6K 199
RANK 1 MYSTERY RANK 1 PERSONA 3 PORTABLE human curiosity ... it's what brought us to where we are today . Everything mundane in our life could neve...
10.2K 199 15
When Souji encounters a boy with blue hair near a cherry blossom tree, he felt an odd connection with him ever since that moment. That led him into n...
4.3K 160 8
Starts in Persona 3, will be going all the way to Persona 5. Set in a slight alternate dimension of Persona where the protagonist of Persona 3, "Mina...
19.6K 757 57
It's your typical isekai/time travel fix-it. It's my first story so don't expect it to be great. The story is slow-paced, mainly character's growth...