obey me oneshots/preferences

By -writingprodigy

welcome to the devildom! some spoilers! first/second pov. lowercase intended. ♡︎ started on ; april 15th ♡︎ e... More

[ requests oneshots ]
[ pride - working. ]
[ greed - rich with grimm. ]
[ envy - rest day. ]
[ wrath - a cat's spell. ]
[ lust - closet hide-out. ]
[ gluttony - hungry urges. ]
[ sloth - one last wish. ]
[ demon brothers - a childish curse. ]
[ demon prince - childish, but cute. ]
[ greed - humor me. ]
[ wrath - seven minutes in hell. ]
[ the twins - no change. ]
[ pride - disbanded. ]
[ greed - number one non-fan. ]
[ envy - five am, playing mononoke land. ]
[ lust - backstage pass ]
[ gluttony - number one fan. ]
[ sloth - behind the main vocalist. ]
[ lust - a jealous melt down. ]
[ wrath - big city blues. ]
[ greed - gender bender. ]
[ demon prince - cold and sick. ]
[ sloth - making out. ]
[ pride - protection. ]
[ envy - a childish curse. ]
[ wrath - ready to let go. ]
[ greed - pocky make outs. ]
[ greed - appreciate mammon. ]
[ greed - cuddles with mammon. ]
[ greed - gardener's prince ]
[ greed - caring for an assassian. ]
[ greed - love for an assassian. ]
[ greed - wrong name! ]
[ greed - fell in love either way. ]
[ wrath - blissful moment. ]
[ side characters - we'll be there for you. ]
[ the sorcerer - sentient being. ]
[ request preferences ]
𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
[ turn ons - preferences ]
𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐦𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐥𝐠𝐛𝐭𝐪+ - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

[ wrath - "who are you again?" ]

9.3K 290 181
By -writingprodigy

[ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ ɪs ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ; ғᴀᴍᴏᴜs ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs ]
[ ɪᴅᴏʟ!sᴀᴛᴀɴ x sʜʏ!ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ "ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?" ]

you were a shy, quiet demon, you never liked concerts, they were loud, and they were screaming at the most weirdest moments.

you liked libraries. they were definitely way better, and they knew you, so it was a plus.

you walked into your favorite place, the royal library. there wasn't many people there, since there was a concert with the famous demons.

the demon librarian her name was madam olovaid waved at you, and then smiled.

you smiled back, and walked towards them.

"hello, [ name ], are you here to find a new book?" she sounded very formal, but she was actually pretty childish, when she wasn't at work.

"yeah, i'm finished with this other book." you nodded, and slid the five hundred paged book towards her, and she smiled.

"my oh my, do you have that much free time in your hands?" she asked you, and took the book, placing it away from your vision.

"yeah.. the tasks are easy, and there's nothing better to do." you sheepishly smiled.

"well, what about concerts?" she asked you, and you immediately shook your head left to right.

"they give me a headache." you groan, just thinking about the loud fans screaming.

"ah, what a wise demon." she smiled, and ruffled your hair.

you chuckled quietly, and then waved bye to her, walking towards the massive bookshelves, looking for a nice, interesting, thick book.

you heard the entrance doors open, and someone with a black hat and a face mask walked in, madam oloviad waved at them, and they waved back.

they walked over to you, but then they started to stare and stare at the bookshelves.

you felt dumb, you really thought they were gonna walk up to you, until you felt a tap on your shoulder.

you looked over.

"hello." they greeted, and you only smiled, and waved slightly.

"i was trying to figure out, which one is better?" they showed you two books, one of them is a book you never knew, it had a blue book cover, and a dragon which was colored gold, and in a golden circle.

the other book, however, was the exact book you finished today.

your eyes brighten up, and your quickly pointed to the same book you finished.

"ah, thank you." they told you, and put the other book back into the shelf.

you grabbed a fairly short book, and walked over to the mini areas to sit and read.

you sunk back into the couch, and started to read the two hundred paged book.

'the black cat swiftly jumped onto the shelf. while white cat angrily meowed; "hey, minnie! i never even said start!", minnie laughed.
"oh, come on, cracker, lighten up!" minnie hopped down, and then walked over to cracker, who was licking his fur.'

you were cut off by someone asking you a question.

"oh, what are you reading now?" you jumped, and then looked over, you saw the same person.

"o-oh.. this?" you closed the book, holding the page you were on with you fingers.

"it's just a fictional book about cats." your cheeks started to turn pink.

'what an embarrassing book.' you thought to yourself.

their green emerald eyes started to glow.

"can i read it after?" they asked.

"sure." you smiled, and started back reading.

they sat near you, and began to read, too.

"so, what's your name?" you asked.

they froze for a moment, making you a little concerned.

"well.." they pulled down their face mask, and you finally realized, that he was a male.

"it's complicated." he told you.

your face scrunched up, you were confused, he looked and seemed really familar, but you couldn't put your finger on it.

"hello?" you heard him saw, which made you get out of your thoughts.

"y-yes?" you asked.

"what's your name?" he asked you, curiously.

"it-it's [ name ]." you said, closing your book.

you were scared to ask the question that was flooding your mind.

who was that guy again?

you shut your eyes tightly, trying to untangle your messy brain, and figure out the right answer.

"he-hello?" you tugged at his sleeve slightly.

he turned to look at you.

"yeah, [ name ]?" his attention was now clearly on you, and that made you nervous.

"w-who.." you stopped talking, and satan raised an eyebrow.

"w-who.. wh-who ar-are you ag-again?"  your curiosity got the best of you, and you couldn't help but ask.

his eyes widen a little, but then he chuckled.

"you don't really need to know. it's better if you don't." he paused.

"it'll change the way you'll view me." he explained, making you more confused.

"and, i don't want you to act different, just because you know who i am." he stopped talking, and sighed greatly.

"oh.. s-sorry tha-that i-i asked." you mumbled, and opened your book again, pretending to read the book, skimming the letters.

"i'm sorry, i just.." he paused.

"i just want to have a real friendship." he smiled, which made you feel a little happier.

the library was now silent, and you could only hear him shuffling around on the couch, and the pages being flipped.

suddenly, the entrance doors opened, and you saw two demons quickly walking towards madam oloviad, asking 'where is he' and 'let us see him!'

madam oloviad denied any claims that this 'he' was here.

"lies! i saw him in the window!" one demon girl with brown hair claimed.

"he was sitting next to that other demon." the demon girl with blonde hair yelled.

the male with green emerald eyes looked up, saw the three girls, and froze up.

"ar-are you okay?" you tugged on his sleeve.

"i gotta go." he sighed, and stood up.

"w-wait-" and just like that, he walked out the back door, keeping his eyes on the two girls.

the blonde demon poked the brunette, and pointed at you.

the both of them walked towards you.

"hey, you." the brunette snarled.

you started to feel nervous, and gripped the book.

"ye-yeah?" you asked.

"where is satan?" the blonde asked you.

"wha-what?" you asked them again.

"where's satan?!" they all glared at you.

"i-i don't kn-know!" you admitted.

"what a liar! he was sitting next to you!" the brunette pointed right next to you.

you turned to your left, and saw that oloviad was trying to call for security.

"wait.. what?" you were confused.

"his name was satan?" you asked them, which made them mad.

"you're such an idiot, of course! he's famous! he's in the group famous demons!" the blonde snarls.

your jaw drops.

"what?" the brunette asked.

"i-i never knew he was famous.." you gasped.

"yeah right! you must live under a rock if you didn't know that." the blonde tapped her foot impatiently.

"ma'am." a gruff voice said, the two girls turned around, and saw a demon security guard.

they both squealed with fear, and they were both thrown out of the library for making a commotion.

you were shocked, and you left the royal library, running down the street, your book in hand.

the next day

you enter the royal library a second time, and you saw a male with a black cap, and a face mask.

you gulped, and then sighed, and sat down next to him.

"[ name ]?" he asked.

"hi, satan." you mumbled.

his eyes widen, and you sighed.

"so it was true." you fumbled with your book.

"i just came back to give you this." you quickly said, dropping the fictional book about cats you never finished on his lap.

"i'll be going.. i'm.. i'm sorry for wasting your time..!" you stood up, and ran out of the library.

"wait-" satan tried stopping you, but you were already gone.

he sighed, and looked at the book that was dropped on his lap.

satan's slender fingers traced the letters of the title of the book, and then sighed.

he wanted a normal friendship, and wanted someone who would accept him, for him being, well, him. and not just for the fame.

satan was wrong, of course, his famous appearance had to get in the way of a potential friendship, or something even more.

satan walked off stage, waving at the crowd, and plopped down on the couch backstage.

"that was tiring." he heard belphegor commented, before soft snores were heard.

satan blocked everybody else's chatter, and pulled out a book.

he opened the book, and first picture he saw was a cat, which was drawn in ink.

the crisp smell of the pages of the book filled his nostrils.

he began reading the two hundred paged book.

'the black cat swiftly jumped onto the shelf. while white cat angrily meowed;
"hey, minnie! i never even said start!"
minnie laughed.
"oh, come on, cracker, lighten up!"'

satan smiled, remembering the small memory between you and him.

he sighed, wondering where you were now.

satan then continued reading the two hundred paged, fictional book about cats.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 4.3K 95
I have finished this book and exited the fandom. Please do not make any requests for this fandom.
13.5K 568 69
[Hard mode] This is the continuation of Your story after ((easy mode)). Declaimer: I Don't own obey me. Nor you. Some of the pics aren't mine either...
206K 5.4K 41
Requests are CLOSED I FORGOT THIS WXISTED MY BAD This is another hodgepodge book of oneshots, headcanons, and short stories No smut 💙 Angst ❤️ Flu...
730K 21.9K 73
COMPLETED A bunch of oneshots (X Female Reader) featuring Obey Me Characters.