obey me oneshots/preferences

By -writingprodigy

welcome to the devildom! some spoilers! first/second pov. lowercase intended. ♡︎ started on ; april 15th ♡︎ e... More

[ requests oneshots ]
[ pride - working. ]
[ greed - rich with grimm. ]
[ envy - rest day. ]
[ wrath - a cat's spell. ]
[ lust - closet hide-out. ]
[ gluttony - hungry urges. ]
[ sloth - one last wish. ]
[ demon brothers - a childish curse. ]
[ demon prince - childish, but cute. ]
[ greed - humor me. ]
[ wrath - seven minutes in hell. ]
[ the twins - no change. ]
[ pride - disbanded. ]
[ greed - number one non-fan. ]
[ wrath - "who are you again?" ]
[ lust - backstage pass ]
[ gluttony - number one fan. ]
[ sloth - behind the main vocalist. ]
[ lust - a jealous melt down. ]
[ wrath - big city blues. ]
[ greed - gender bender. ]
[ demon prince - cold and sick. ]
[ sloth - making out. ]
[ pride - protection. ]
[ envy - a childish curse. ]
[ wrath - ready to let go. ]
[ greed - pocky make outs. ]
[ greed - appreciate mammon. ]
[ greed - cuddles with mammon. ]
[ greed - gardener's prince ]
[ greed - caring for an assassian. ]
[ greed - love for an assassian. ]
[ greed - wrong name! ]
[ greed - fell in love either way. ]
[ wrath - blissful moment. ]
[ side characters - we'll be there for you. ]
[ the sorcerer - sentient being. ]
[ request preferences ]
𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
[ turn ons - preferences ]
𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐦𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐥𝐠𝐛𝐭𝐪+ - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

[ envy - five am, playing mononoke land. ]

9K 264 207
By -writingprodigy

[ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ ɪs ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ; ғᴀᴍᴏᴜs ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs ]
[ ɪᴅᴏʟ!ʟᴇᴠɪᴀᴛʜᴀɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ғɪᴠᴇ ᴀᴍ, ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴍᴏɴᴏɴᴏᴋᴇ ʟᴀɴᴅ ]

i was hesitating to publish this, probably this my least favorite ngl

your eyes shot open, it was today that the demon brothers' concert starts! you looked at your clock, and your eyes went more wide.

"oh shit!" you yelled, and sprang up from your bed.

"what the..? [ name ]! what are you doing?!" luke jolted up.

"can't explain! gotta go!" you shouted, putting on some standardish outfit.

"wait!" luke said, after you slammed the door.

luke sighed, and then pouted and grumbled to himself.

you were running your ass off down to the concert.

you were busy playing mononoke land, with a person name 'L3V1-chan', although the username was peculiar, they simply told you that it was just a coincidence.

and that was at five. in the morning.

you finally made it to the concert, you were lucky that most of the demons over slept, and you also got front row.

the concert started, everybody was ready, d.d.d's in hand, and screams when the boys came out.

you were strangely aiming your eyes behind lucifer, asmodeus, and mammon.

you were staring at one of the must underrated stars, leviathan.

no matter how hard you tried, your attention always went to levi, even though countless of demons keep on saying things about 'lucifer this' and 'asmodeus that' and 'mammon there'.

after one concert you saw, you were on the boat with the other fans.

as the music slowed down, they all did their signature pose, leviathan posed in an otaku pose, you didn't get it, but you were still rooting for him.

the boys did something similar to a runway, they would go walk along the side of the stage, waving to everyone, and high fiving them (mostly beel).

levi walked up to a group of people near him, that group included you, and you were nearly going to explode.

you examined leviathan closely, you could see the eyebags, the dark circles, although, no one took notice of that, and was just happy to be touching a famous guy.

leviathan reach his hand out, trying to high five someone in the mini group, his hand was aiming towards you.

you and a few others high fived him, but he never did the same, you started to feel nervous, wondering what happened to levi.

mammon was looking at levi suspiciously.

he wasn't moving, or was making an interaction.

"..levi?" mammon asked, and looked at the younger brother.

and then closed his eyes, and fell forward.

"levi!" mammon yelled, and ran over to him, along with his other brothers.

leviathan fell towards you, which made you freeze, not knowing what to do.

he was.. ahem, exceptionally taller than you, and he fell dead center on you.

the other demon fans glared at you, wanting to be holding a famous demon as well, they tried to go closer.

"everybody, back away." lucifer commanded, which made you the center of attention.

"i'm so sorry." lucifer sighed, and took his younger brother.

"he was playing mononoke land irresponsibility, and he never slept." lucifer apologized.

"hey, that sounds like what i did." you chuckled quietly.

everybody started to walk out, feeling sorry for the little brother, so did you

you started to walk out, before a deep voice stopped you.

"as for my apology, we will take you out for ristorante six." lucifer nodded.

you turned around, surprised. satan was behind lucifer, and his jaw dropped.

"oh! that's.. that's fine." you politely declined.

"i insist." lucifer smiled, you could already tell his pride was taken aback when you said that.

"are you nuts?" satan asked.

"yeah! what he said!" mammon yelled.

leviathan stirred, making everybody go quiet.

"did you think it was a good idea to go play mononoke land at five? even though you had a concert on that same day?" lucifer asked leviathan, which sounded way more threatening then what lucifer intended.

"should.. should i go?" you asked them.

"if you want to. we're all fine if you would stay." lucifer told you, which made you more and more suspicious.

"i.. i think i'd go." you turned around, and walked out of the auditorium.

your heart was beating very fast, almost like your heart wants you to die.

you walked over to a stool, and sat down.

questioning your life. a familar voice made your head, that was looking down, look up.

"so this is why you ran out." luke scoffed.

"luke?" you asked, looked down at him.

"hey! d-don't look down at me! you're treating me like a child!" luke grumbled.

"anyway!" luke stomped his foot, and started to scold you.

"you made me follow you, all the way here?! to some stupid auditorium? and also, these famous demons? they're bad for your health, [ name ]! so why are you going to their concerts? lucifer, asmodeus, and mammon aren't even the best-" luke slapped his hands over his mouth.

you raised an eyebrow, and then smirked.

"how do you know that lucifer, asmodeus, and mammon are the most popular?" you asked smugly.

"i.. i heard from a demon!" luke defended his claim.

"mhm." you nodded, agreeing with him.

"let's just go home." luke grumbled once more, and tried to pull you off the stool you were sitting on.

"what is he doing..?" a tap on your shoulder made you turn around, and you saw leviathan.

"gah!" you yelled, jumping, and falling on luke.

"ahhh!!" luke yelled.

"sorry! sorry!" you cried.

you got up, and helped luke up, too.

"he acts like a dog." leviathan chuckles.

"h-huh?!" luke was shocked with that 'insult'.

luke started bickering towards him, telling him that he's 'not a dog!' and 'you're ridiculous!'.

while luke was in the background, bickering and acting like a child, levi caught your attention.

"hey.." he mumbled.

"hm? yeah?" you asked, your heart beating, you never thought that you would've been talking to one of your most favorite demons, actually, your favorite demon.

"sorry for passing out on you." he muttered. scratching the back of his neck.

"that's fine, at least i you were never on top of me, like in those cheesy animes." you muttered.

"right?! then that's like we're the main characters in a cheesy anime story." levi agreed with you.

"anyway, what's... what's your name?" levi asked nervously.

"you fell asleep at five because of mononoke land?" you changed the subject, making leviathan caught of guard.

"uh, yeah." he sheepishly admitted.

"it seems like me and you had the same problem." you sighed.

"wait, really?" he asked you. the only answer you gave him was a nod.

"that's.. really strange." levi said.

"wait, omg! it's levi!" someone yelled.

"wha-" levi paused, before he looked at you.

"sorry. i gotta go." he rubbed the back of his head, as you saw him get taken away by the demons.

you sighed, taking out your d.d.d.

"hey! [ name ]! you didn't forget about me, did you?" luke asked, tugging at your sleeve.

you looked down, and shook your head, only for your eyes to glue back to the screen.

you sighed, and texted 'L3V1-chan'.

[ your username ]
'omg! i just met levi! he's kinda cute, ngl.'

L3V1-chan
'roflmaooo, seriously??'
[ your username ]
'yeah! he also passed out on me, very awkward lmao'
L3V1-chan
'wait, what??'
[ your username ]
'yeah, i was at their concert.'

L3V1-chan
'[ name ]?'
[ your username ]
'wait, how do you know my name o_o'
[ your username ]
'hold on.. leviathan!?!?'

[ L3V1-chan is now offline ]

your heart was beating fast, who knew that you were gaming with a famous demon? let alone your crush?

'we'll meet again, leviathan.' you thought.

'we'll meet again. i hope.' you smiled, you and luke walked out of the auditorium, and back to purgatory hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 21.9K 73
COMPLETED A bunch of oneshots (X Female Reader) featuring Obey Me Characters.
12.8K 352 12
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝗲𝘆 𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀.
110K 1.3K 37
█████████ OBEY ME ONESHOTS + SCENARIOS WRITTEN BY; zenverified
3.5K 107 38
I do not own Obey Me! Written in a non-gender specified manner, unless stated otherwise. I do not condone pedophilia and will not let anything regar...