Path to Destiny

By lovely-lights

A country divided by two. Lamia Sphinx The two countries have lived in peace till they both faced a dilemma... More

intro
Lamia [1]
Sphnix [1]
Lamia[2]
Sphnix [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [3]
Sphnix [4]
Lamia [4]
Sphnix [5]
Lamia [5]
Sphnix [6]
Lamia [6]
Sphnix [7]
Lamia [7]
Sphnix[8]
Lamia [8]
Sphnix [9]
Lamia [9]
Sphnix [10]
Lamia [10]
Sphnix [11]
Lamia [11]
Sphnix [12]
Sphnix [13]
Lamia [13]
Sphnix [14]
Lamia [14]
Sphnix [15]
Sphnix [15.5]
Lamia [15]
Sphnix [16]
Lamia [16]
Sphnix [17]
Lamia [18]
Sphnix [18]
Author's Note
Sphnix [19]
Lamia [19]
Sphnix [20]
Lamia [20]
Sphnix[21]
Lamia [21]
Not an update but....
Sphnix [22]
Lamia[22]
Endymion
Authors Note

Lamia [12]

4.3K 220 81
By lovely-lights

a/n: Warning.. I did not proof read. Please excuse numerous grammar issues.

Jisoo was in the library of the Sphnix's castle. She found the place quiet and was able to think. She went into town with RM a couple of times and there was something she notice that bothered her. 

RM chose to drive Jisoo and Jackson towards a town that where the ships usually go, where the people of Sphnix buy there products and needs. She also remember how close they were to the Lamia side. The cold air was a clue of how close they were but also the smell of light snow was another sign.

"Do you smell the light ice?" Jackson ask Jisoo.

Jisoo nods her head as she look around. The people were friendly looking, nobody paid any mind to the RM, Jisoo and Jackson. The people of the town was wearing warm clothing because of the breeze. 

"How close do you think we are to the Lamia side?" Jackson ask her.

Jisoo eyes went to Jackson, "I would say pretty close."

RM walk towards the Jackson and Jisoo with a smile. "This region is the coldest of our area. But I'm sure you two are use to it."

Jackson nod his head. "Do you come up hear often?" Jackson as RM.

RM looks around then back to Jackson, "Last time I was here was four months ago. This area is very traditional and less luxurious, so they do not need much counselling or overlooking." 

Jisoo notices a small home with two little girls with their mom doing laundry. One little girl hum a familiar song. Jisoo couldn't put her finger on the song but the melody was something Jisoo heard before. 

"What do we have here?" A man in his late thirties, early forties appear in front of the three. 

RM stood next to Jisoo, "He is the councilmen representative for this region." He whisper to Jisoo.

"Mr. Jung, nice to see you again." RM greets the man.

Before Mr. Jung greets RM, his eyes darts to Jackson and Jisoo. The man kept a smile on his face but his eyes didn't seem friendly to the two. 

"It indeed has been awhile. What bring you here?" Mr. Jung ask RM.

"We wanted to visit and check up on things." RM explained.

"We?" Mr. Jung ask as he looks over to Jisoo.

"Yes, we." RM gestures to Jisoo and Jackson. "This is a friend of Princess Jennie from overseas. She wanted to see some different part of the Sphnix's region." 

Mr. Jung eyes Jisoo warily with a smirk on his face. "Nice to meet you. You don't look like from the overseas." 

Jisoo stayed calm under his observation. "I been told that numerous of times. This is my 7th time being here, maybe I have picked up a style or two." 

Mr.Jung nods his head, "I see.. and you are just observing?" 

Jisoo looks at Jackson then Mr. Jung, "Yes, I never been this area and RM was kind enough escort me here."

"Is there a specific reason?" Mr. Jung ask.

"We wanted fresh cool air, the city of the Sphnix is pretty warm." Jackson spoke up. 

"Yes this area is pretty cool compare to the main city. We do not get much snow but we can see snow trickling down in the right season about three miles down." Mr. Jung tells them. 

Jisoo eyes look toward where Mr. Jung points at. The familiar mountains caught her attention. "And does this village have a chance to go witness the snow?" Jisoo ask Mr. Jung.

Mr. Jung face stayed on on Jisoo with knowing smirk, "No.. we can't cross the border. That is Lamia side."

Jisoo realize how close the area was to her home. But from her recollection, the two area that separates the Lamia and Sphnix should be fifteen miles apart. They were too close to home and they were in the Sphnix side.

The memory of day brought Jisoo shivers. She was confuse how a village was able to settle part of the border of the Lamia and Sphnix. From the look, they have settled for awhile, but RM wasn't surprise by the fact they were three miles away from Lamia. 

There was no history collection in their library about that area. In Jisoo's head, none of this made sense to her. 

A knock on the door of library brought Jisoo out of her thoughts. V stood their at the entrance with a smile.

"Studying?" V ask her.

Jisoo organize paperwork and close a few books. "Yes."

Jisoo heard footsteps and she can feel V near her. Jisoo heart beats rapidly near his presence. He didn't have to say much, but from the first moment she felt his gaze on her at the stairway of Lamia palace, Jisoo felt a warm feeling in her chest. 

"You look stress, is there anything I can help you with?" V ask her.

Jisoo shook her head. She turn her body to tell V that she was fine, but she gasp at the small distance between the two.

Neither of them move but they can feel the warmth of each other's body. Jisoo can smell the strong, smooth cologne off of him. The smell of the strong man in front her made her dizzy. It made her weak. He gave her goosebumps. 

"Miss Jisoo... you are beautiful." V hands came slid up her arms and stayed on her shoulder.

Jisoo didn't say a word. Her cheeks flush at his touch.

"Do you think we can have dinner just us two?" V ask her.

Jisoo eyes were captivated by V. This wasn't the first time he ask, not the second or the third time. He continue to ask to have some time with her. But she always rejected his offer. Her duty was to find answers not a man. 

"You know  I will keep asking, till you leave this place." Jisoo turn her head away but V's hands held her by the nape of neck. "Just one dinner. Tomorrow night." 

"Jisoo.." Her name was being called from the entrance of the library.

Both V and Jisoo took a step away from each other as they turn to Princess Rose. 

"Is there something you need me to do?" Jisoo ask her.

Princess Rose held a small smirk on her face, "Lisa needs us." 

Jisoo walk away from V toward Rose, but a hand stopped her. Jisoo cautiously turn to the owner of the hand. 

"I will be waiting for you tomorrow night on the roof. The place I took you the other day." V tells Jisoo in a mere whisper before walking away.

Princess Rose waited till V was out of sight till she ran towards Jisoo. Rose grabs Jisoo enthusiastically. 

"Oh my goodness... you two are getting cozy in the library." Rose teases Jisoo.

Jisoo was still breathless with V presence. She knew Rose was jumping next to her but her body was frozen. His offers was tempting and she wanted to see him but she never really went on a date. The mere thought of it fear her.

"Jisoo! Are you listening?" Rose calls out.

Jisoo finally looks over at Rose. "I need your help."

Rose raises a brow, "What is it?"

Jisoo fiddles with her fingers nervously. She took a deep breath, "What do you wear for a dinner date?"

Rose eyes widen, "Did he ask you on a dinner date? Oh my gosh, did you say yes?" Rose claps her hands, "This is exciting...wait this is your first date? Oh my gosh this is your first date!" 

Through all this Queen Lalisa follows Rose's voice from the hallway. Lisa walk in with a happy Rose with Jisoo's dating life while Jisoo in on the verge of freaking out. She knew he had to stop Rose's rambling before Jisoo decide this was all a bad idea.

"Rose, you should just answer Jisoo's question or help her." Queen Lalisa voice made Rose stop her rambling.

Jisoo turns to Lisa and gave her appreciating smile. 

"Queen Lalisa, are you okay with me having dinner elsewhere tomorrow night?" Jisoo ask.

"Lisa.. remember you can call me Lisa privately. And yes. As long as your guard knows." She tells Jisoo. Lisa clears her throat, "Princess Jennie is looking for all of us. Regarding the music and finishing touches of the ball." 

Both Rose and Jisoo follow Queen Lalisa out the door. They walk down the stairs towards the entrance of the main gallery where the ball will be held. The moment they walk in, the king was next to Princess Jennie. 

Princess Jennie was talking to him, explaining something regarding the decoration. Queen Lalisa did her best not to laugh at king because he rather poke his eye balls out with a knife then hear another thing regarding the ball. Princess Jennie slightly hit the king's shoulder when she realize he wasn't paying attention. 

The whole scene was comical. No matter what, he may be a king but he is also a man who finds the idea of a big dance for his party is annoying. 

"Queen Lalisa!" Princess Jennie calls her name out which made the king's head whip her way. 

King Jungkook took a step towards her but Princess Jennie walk pass him to get to her first. King Jungkook looks at Princess Jennie with pure irritation.  

"Queen Lalisa, question.. do you like classical music? Or should we have an actual DJ?" Princess Jennie ask her.

Lisa looks over the king then back to Jennie. "It's the king's birthday. Shouldn't he answer that." 

Princess Jennie looks behind her to the king. The two were narrow their eyes to each other the Jennie turns back to the queen, "Believe me I did. All he can say is 'What would the queen like?'"

King Jungkook slightly shoves Princess Jennie. The two glare at one another again.  

"Well, I'm not going to be here. So it doesn't matter what I like." Lisa tells them.

Princess Jennie frowns, "Are you sure you can't stay?"

Queen Lalisa gave her a reassuring smile, "I am sorry. I can't." She turns behind her where Princess Rose and Jisoo stood, "But these ladies like to dance. So I think a DJ would be a good idea."  

"Perfect. Lets get a DJ." This time it was King Jungkook spoke out. 

Princess Jennie write something on her list, "Great. We are almost done with everything.." Jennie was thinking about something, then something pop in her head, "Oh.. Jungkook.. your tux. Did you go to your fitting?"

King Jungkook gave her a guilty look, "I have plenty of tux and suits. Can't I wear one of those?" 

Princess Jennie looks like she was on the verge of killing her cousin. "No you can't wear your old one. This is a ball."

"I swear it was my birthday." King Jungkook mumbles. 

Queen Lalisa giggles as she watches the king pouts. King Jungkook eyes darts to the queen with soft eyes. The two silently stare at one another while every one was talking. Eventually every one walk away from the two so they can be alone. 

"Shouldn't you be more excited for your birthday?" Queen Lalisa ask him.

King Jungkook shrugs his shoulders, "I have more things to worry about. Another year added to my life isn't important." 

Queen Lalisa brows furrow at his comment. She grew up with her parents spoiling her from head to toe. She loves her birthday, and she loves the people she spends it with. She looks forwards to the day every year. She didn't understand how he wasn't excited for it.

"It's important. And besides there are things you can look forward to ." She tells him.

King Jungkook raises a brow, "Like what?" he questions.

"There are lots of things. Cake.. dancing.. oh and presents!" Queen Lalisa listed.

"Presents?" 

"Preth 1sents." Queen Lalisa assures him. 

King Jungkook shrugs his shoulders, "Presents are necessary, I can get most stuff."

She gives him a smile, "One, for birthday presents are necessary. Two you can get anything you want."

"I disagree on that." He threw back.

"Name one thing you can't get?" Queen Lalisa challenges.

King Jungkook has a smirk on his face. "A dance with you on my birthday."

Author's Note:

I did not proofread this so I hope there weren't many mistake. 

I have one more week of school and I can not wait till its is over. Hope everyone is doing well.

Blackpink confirm their comeback! Blinks how you feeling?

May 19th is coming up... Liskook shippers, do you think we will get something from either Lisa or Jungkook? 

My question out curiosity.. Beside Lisa and Jungkook.. do you see any other real life potential ships between Blackpink and BTS? 

I like the idea of Jimin and Rose.. But I also feel like Rose and Tae would be good together. I feel like they both were born on the wrong era. The love older songs and new song as well obviously. Their ship isn't popular but I feel like they both can get along and have a lot in common if you look deep into it. 

I want to say Jisoo and Jin but I don't at the same time. They both are quirky and comical but I feel like with the level of comical they have in each, they need someone to balance them out.. does that make sense? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.1K 31
Blackpink x BTS fanfic A group of teenagers who have grown up on the same block. They've known each other for years, ever since they were children, a...
198K 5.9K 34
What will you do if you met your husband again? Your husband that you never loved from the first place the husband who makes your blood boil everyti...
66K 2.1K 21
When Jennie Kim only wants to live her own life, Jisoo, her bestfriend forces her to get a new job as a cook in a big company where the CEO is unknow...
34.4K 992 23
Ambivalence: A TAENNIE BDSM STORY NOT MADE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE. WARNING: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES USED IN THIS STORY, AND I ALSO DID NOT PROOFRE...