Between Us

By StarGurl19

You're best friends with Charli damelio and when you meet some of her friends you start to fall in love but w... More

-Cast List-
Chapter1: Hi Tony🥰
Chapter 2:AddisonxTony
Chapter 3: Makeover
Chapter 4: The Party
Chapter 5: Make it up to me.....
Chapter 6: Friends?
Chapter 7: Magazine Shoot
Chapter 8: Dinner
Chapter 10: One Step At A Time
Chapter 11: Cake Pop!💕
Chapter 12: PoolPartyPart1🎉
Thanks for 1k‼️💕🤗
Chapter 13: PoolPartyPart2🍸
Chapter 14: AfterParty
Chapter 15: Drink Truth or Dare😬
Thanks for 2k‼️💕🤗
Chapter 16: A Chill Day
Chapter 17: Babe💕
Thanks for 3k‼️💕🤗
Thanks for 4k‼️💕🤗
Chapter 18: Hurt Feelings😔
Thanks for 6k ‼️💕🤗 (please read)
Chapter 19: Understanding
Chapter 20: Understanding Part 2
Chapter 21: The Perfect Date💕🎡🥰
THE END😭
New Story

Chapter 9: The Date

1.1K 16 2
By StarGurl19

Previously-"I've been looking forward to this all day." He said smiling at me. Then I opened the door and we went in.

Hannah's POV: We both walked to the couch and sat down. My puppy Lily barked at him for a while then he picked her up and she was fine. "Ok so what do you want to watch?" I asked him sitting on the other side of the couch. "Why are you so far away? I promise I won't bite." He said smirking at me. I blushed and moved closer to him. "We can watch whatever." He said passing me the remote.

"Ok let's watch five feet apart." I said putting the movie in. "You want anything from the kitchen?" I asked him while the movie was starting. "Anything will be fine." He said. I went into the kitchen, grabbed some popcorn and put it in the microwave. When I got a call.

Phone conversation:

Hannah: hello

Ondreaz: hey Hannah what's up

Hannah: Nothing much watching a movie at home

Ondreaz: I heard you stopped by the house today. Why didn't you come say hi?

Hannah: I was busy all day

Ondreaz: well are you busy now cause I'm ready to make it up to you for leaving the party. Come chill with me, I've got the house to myself.

Hannah: yeah um it's kinda late and I've had a long day. Maybe another time.

Ondreaz: yeah ok, another time.

Conversation ended

When ondreaz hung up the phone Tayler walked in. "Hey is everything fine? You've been in here for a while." He asked walking towards me. "Yeah everything's fine, grab some drinks from the fridge." I told him grabbing the popcorn and heading back to the living room.

Half way through the movie I feel asleep cause I was extremely tired and I had watched the movie like a hundred times.

Taylers POV: I sat on the couch with Hannah and the movie was good so far. While we were watching the movie I could tell that Hannah was slowly falling asleep. After a while she rested her head on my shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

I grabbed her blanket from the other side of the couch and put in over her. I cuddled next to her then kissed her on the forehead. "Goodnight beautiful." I said then I slowly went to sleep.

The next day

Hannah's POV: When I woke up I was holding on to Tayler. "Hey, wake up." I whispered. Then I shook him a little and he slowly woke up. "Morning bunny." He said in a husky tone smirking at me. "Bunny?" I said sitting up. "Yeah, I guess we both fell asleep huh." He said putting his shoes on.

"It's ok I didn't have much to do today and I had a long day yesterday." I said when someone knocked at the door. "Who is it!" I yelled. "It's Ondreaz." I heard the voice say from the other side of the door.

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 2.9K 31
you have a bad girl reputation school isn't your thing but sex is then your brothers throws a party and everything changes... started ~ 7th august 20...
36.6K 549 52
Can a friendship really turn into something more? Or will the fear of losing that friendship completely cause two people to avoid the moment forever?
6.2K 207 28
Isabella a famous TikToker and influencer gets invited to join the hype house and she ends up falling for Nick Austin 𝙖𝙣𝙙 Charli Damelio. Who will...
2.5K 47 41
You've just moved to a new city, which means new school, new friends and new crushes, you meet someone you feel an instant friendship with but little...