You Belong To Me

By OddsAreInMyFavour

Part one of the Blackwell Journey Annabella Johnson is a normal girl trying to complete her senior year at hi... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
EPILOGUE
SPIN OFF SUMMARY
SABRINA - NEW STORY ALERT!!!

8

4.5K 132 27
By OddsAreInMyFavour

It's the weekend.

I decided school was the last place I wanted to be so I ditched for the rest of the week. I told my Mom I had food poisoning from the fancy restaurant Ripper took me to.

I hadn't slept properly since that night. I saw an innocent boy get shot, right in the head- all because of me.

Every time I close my eyes Zack's murder replayed over and over again in my head. The look on his face will be etched into my brain forever.

After I had passed out in Rippers arms he took me home and told my Mom I had a bad reaction to my meal. She of course believed him and asked him to carry me into my room and set me in bed.

The next day when I woke up, I ran straight to the toilet and vomited whatever substance I had in my system. I went straight back to bed and that's where I stayed until the weekend.

--

Hailey and Sophia had sent me many texts asking where I was and what happened on my dinner date but all I managed to respond with was a simple, I'm okay.

That may have been the biggest lie I had ever told.

My mother had gone away on some girl's weekend with her friends and I was glad. I didn't need her asking questions about anything especially questions I didn't have an answer to.

I decided to actually leave my bed today and go in search of some food, the kitchen was stocked with weekend necessities so I decided to just throw a pizza in the oven. Not much longer the pizza was finished and I sat on the couch starring at the blank TV screen.

I took a bite of the pizza and I couldn't even swallow the cheesy goodness, my throat was dry and I felt as though I was swallowing coal.

There was a loud knock on the door making me jump out of my skin. Slowly I went over to open the door and my two best friends were standing there with what looked like, popcorn, a few DVD's and a big bottle of vodka.

I burst into tears at the sight of them and they quickly rushed in and embraced me. I didn't realise how much I still needed to cry until I sat on my sofa holding the hands of my best friends crying for what seemed like an eternity.

"Anna you're scaring me know, please just tell us what's wrong we haven't seen you for days and frankly you look a mess, what's going on?" Hailey looked at me with worried eyes and I could tell by Sophia's face she shared the same concern.

I tried to control my breathing as a few whimpers still slipped through, "It's Ripper guys h- he's a monster. I don't think he's ever going to leave me alone."

"What did he do to you? He better not have put his hands on you Annabella or so help me God!" Sophia's face went from worried to pure rage in less than a second.

I couldn't keep what had happened to Zack to myself for much longer so I took a deep breath and spilled all to the two faces in front of me.

They were silent for a long time, taking in everything that had happened from that night.

"We need to call the police" Sophia said quietly, so quiet I hardly heard her.

"We can't call the police like I said before there's nothing we can do to stop this guy so it looks like I'm actually trapped." I gave a small laugh and more tears managed to escape.

Hailey got up and went into the kitchen leaving Sophia and I for a few seconds.

"I'm so so sorry this has all happened to you Anna, this is all my fault. If I never took us for those stupid milkshakes none of this would have happened." I gave her a slight smile and an even bigger hug. "None of this is your fault okay so please don't blame yourself ... smelly."

She gave me an evil look but laughed with me all the same.

Just then Hailey came back in the room with three glasses full to the brim with vodka. "Girls I think we need a drink."

An hour had passed and the three of us were drunk. Lightweights. I know the alcohol was to blame but I finally started to feel a little bit normal again.

We were sat on the floor of my living room, passing round a bottle of wine we found in the fridge. Hopefully Mom wont miss it. 

"Look Hail'sss you're my best friend so why won't you just tell Jack that he has a hot piece of ass ready or him to come and devour whenever he likes?" I laughed as Sophia slurred her words trying to convince Hailey it was a good idea for her to bang her brother.

"Soph, nooo how many times do I have to tell you, he's off limits, not happening."

Sophia gave Hailey a dramatic roll of the eyes but she knew not to press the subject. She also knew that Jack had a soft spot for her and that was enough for Sophia.

Just then I received a text on my phone which automatically killed my almost good mood.

- Kitten, I've given u some space as I'm sure the other night was a lot to digest but I'm miss u. I'm picking u up tomorrow at 1 so we can spend the day together, be ready X-

I showed the girls the message and their smiles instantly turned into frowns.

I didn't know if it was the vodka providing me with liquid confidence or the hatred in my heart I held for Ripper but I decided to text him a drunken sassy reply.

- Whatever, obviously I'll be there since you've give me no choice you fucking monster if you think that I'll ever, ever actually wanna be in your company you have another thing coming fuckwad -

I quickly pressed send and the regret instantly washed over me. Before I could even show Hailey and Sophia my reply another text had come through.

-Ur lucky I'm away on business today little red, I will see u tomorrow-

No kisses, no nothing. I'm fucked.

Before I could think too much into the exchange of messages Hailey pushed another bottle of wine under my nose. "No more Ripper talk tonight okay, we'll deal with it tomorrow."

I think that was the best idea I'd heard all day.

We managed to get through, The Notebook, High School Musical 1 and 2 and also the first Harry Potter movie.

We had been drinking all afternoon and I had managed to actually eat food so it was safe today I was enjoying my day.

Just before Sophia started to pour me more wine my phone started to ring and I was shocked to see Mr Maxwell's name pop up on my screen.

I debated whether to answer, I mean my head was telling me I was way too drunk to speak to Mr Maxwell right now but like I said I was drunk so I ran upstairs and shut my self in my room deciding answering was the best decision.

"Mr Maxxxxy what brings you to be calling my phone? What a nice surprise."

I heard him chuckle slightly, "Annabella are you drunk?"

"Yeppppp, I sure am" I said popping the P for emphasis.

"Okay well I just called to check up on you, you haven't been to school these past few days, and I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable the other day."

Oh he thought I went AWOL because he kissed me on the cheek.

"Mr M, actually, Lorenzo may I call you Lorenzo?"

I didn't wait for him to answer. "I've been having some Ripper drama, nothing for you to worry about okay, I'm perfectly okay" That was a lie, I wasn't fine but he didn't need to know that.

"Ermm, okay Annabella please be careful around that guy. Just how much have you had to drink?"

"Oh you know, just some vodka, and some wine and some more vodka and some more wine." I heard him laugh at me through the phone and the sound brought a genuine smile to my face.

"What are you doing anyway? I'm sure you have more interesting things to do on a Saturday than check up on your students, don't you have a girlfriend to entertain or something?" I was curious as to what he did with his time, but I was more curious as to whether he had a special lady in his life.

"Well for that to happen I would actually need a girlfriend to entertain" his words made my smile even bigger, not that I had any business being happy with this piece of information.

"Oh well that is a surprise isn't, sexy single Lorenzo" I started to laugh at myself and before he could reply there was a knock at my door.

"Anna, come on get off the phone and stop ignoring your guests" Hailey's voice sounded through my bedroom door and I decided I should go back downstairs and give my friends more attention.

"Okay, I've got to go see you Monday ... byeeeeee Lorenzo" and with that I hung up.

Hailey gave me a suspicious look as I left my room, "who were you talking to?"

"Oh no one, just my mom"

I didn't feel like sharing the conversation I just had and I wanted more drink.

"Come on guys, I think there should be more wine around here somewhere"

We continued to have a drunken girl's night in and in no time we were all laying on my bed, giggling at Hailey's impressions of the football team.

The last thing I remember before we calmed down and drifted was Sophia farting in her sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65 0 10
In Evergreen Valley High School, a new teacher named Mr. Riordan Mark arrives and catches the attention of quiet high school girl Maya. Mr. Mark and...
247K 5.2K 59
"Who the fuck did you tell?" He asks me as he takes a step closer towards me, making me also take a few steps back. "Stop being so fucking loud and...
9.2K 97 24
Briar is a 17 year old girl who lives in a town called Chatford. It's not the biggest town but it's not small either. Briar is a Junior in high schoo...
603 19 10
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Formerly known as: Locker Love All of his life, Sebastian So knows that he has practically blended into the background and has n...