I've Just Seen A Face 💕Paul...

By groovy-lennon

Just when Paul thought he had it all in life, young Victoria Taylor comes to prove him wrong. Paul is forced... More

Victoria
Chapter 1 "Following a dream"
Chapter 2 "New York"
Chapter 3 "I like you, Paul"
Chapter 4 "Stop"
Chapter 5 "Double surprise"
Chapter 6 "Virgin"
Chapter 7 "The first one"
Chapter 8 "I think I'm in love"
Chapter 9 "Following you"
Chapter 10 "I moan your name"
Chapter 11 " I love you, Victoria"
Chapter 12 "I choose her"
Chapter 13 "A trap"
Chapter 14 "True love"
Chapter 16 "Bathtub confessions"
Chapter 17 "Adoption?"
Chapter 18 "I fucked my little sister"
Chapter 19 "I've got a crush on Vicky too"
Chapter 20 "Prisoner of love"
Chapter 21 "They're all gone"
Chapter 22 "Beatle kidnap"
Chapter 23 "The night before"
Chapter 24 "You're going to lose that girl?"
Chapter 25 "Paul"
Chapter 26 "On John's bed"
Chapter 27 "Finally"
Chapter 28 "John's girl"
Chapter 29 "Three no-way"
Chapter 30 "John in the middle"
Chapter 31 "A taste of Paul"
Chapter 32 "Only you"
Chapter 33 "The world is treating me bad"
Chapter 34 "You Really Got a Hold On Me"
Chapter 35 "Ex-Girlfriend"
Chapter 36 "Mummy's favorite Beatle"
Chapter 37 "She's back"
Chapter 38 "It's her only"
Chapter 39 "Michelle Ma Belle"
Chapter 40 "Babysitters"
Chapter 41 "Breastfeeding"
Chapter 42 "No Other Love Will Ever Do"
Chapter 43 "Three of us"
Chapter 44 "Let the world know"
Chapter 45 "It's the girls"
Chapter 46 "We love you, Paul"
Chapter 47 "The girl in the alley"
Chapter 48 "Wife"
Chapter 49 "Forever"
Final Chapter "The Perfect Ending"

Chapter 15 "Our new home"

192 7 0
By groovy-lennon

Victoria's P.O.V.

I could get out of that hotel room, go with him, and confront my brother, but what difference would it make? Hmm. I would do it anyway.

Or what if...what if I must accept the fact that I can't be with Paul? After all I'm just a 15-year-old girl, and there isn't much I can do about my situation.

I know what could happen next: Damian would yell at me about how all of this is wrong, and Paul would try to steal me again, so that Damian would find me again, and he'd be very mad; it is basically the same cycle over and over again. I don't know what to do anymore.

"VICTORIA!" Paul's voice interrupted my thoughts. "VICTORIA!" He yelled again as he looked inside the hotel's main door at the same time he was pushing my brother away because he was trying to stop him; I think I fell in love with him even more again. It keeps happening, sorry.

"Shut up! You're behaving like a stupid kid!" Damian put his hand on Paul's mouth, but he bit it.

I laughed out loud.

"Ouch! You're an idiot!" My brother said.

"Well let me see her at least!"

"Why should I even consider doing that? You have brought nothing but problems to our lives anyway!" Damian said.

"Please..."

I think he said please; I couldn't hear well because he wasn't yelling anymore, so I was reading his lips.

I could see his puppy eyes from a long distance...

"Forgive me for what I'm about to do again, dear brother..." I said to myself.

I knew I wouldn't have to waste another minute thinking whether I should do it, or not; otherwise It'd be too late, and so I'd be stuck in this forever.

I rushed to the room's door to check if it was locked. To my amazing luck, it wasn't locked, so I didn't hesitate to go on with my next plan.

I escaped AGAIN. I got inside the nearest elevator quickly, and pressed the button that would take me straight to the first floor. I didn't even know if it was going to work, but this was worth a try. I know I had doubted before on whether I should try again or not, but there you have my motivation...him.

Two minutes seems like FOREVER when you're escaping to be with the love of your life. I finally arrived to the lobby, and sneaked out through the main the door carefully so Damian and Paul wouldn't see me. They were inches away from me, and near the door, but they were too busy arguing to notice. I hid in the nearest alley, and I could still hear a little from their conversation from there.

"UGH! You're driving me insane! I can't stand one more minute talking to you! You –you make me want to rip my hair off! It's over, you won't see her ever again. Goodbye!" Damian's face turned red. That was the last thing he yelled before he got inside the hotel.

Paulie just stood there...sad. He looked down, and shoved his hands on his pockets as he began to walk down the alley where I had been hiding. I peeked over the wall to see Paul walking towards me without even noticing because he was still looking down. A little nostalgic smile appeared on my face as I imagined the happiness he was about to experience in a couple of seconds. He passed me by, and I could hear his deep sigh while he did. But before he continued walking, I called him.

"Paulie..." I said quietly.

He stopped, but didn't turn around immediately. It was as if he thought he was hallucinating.

"It's me, Paulie?"

And then he did it; he turned around. The smile on his face was one of the most magical moments I've had witnessed, and I could say I wouldn't be able to forget it.

"My love..." His smile vanished, and ran to my arms. He hugged me so tight that I could barely breath.

And then...he started crying quietly...

"Vicky..." He sobbed as he pressed my head to his chest.

"Paulie...I'm here. It's okay"

"I thought it was the end. I thought I'd never see you again" He pulled apart, and held my face with both hands as he talked to me.

"I thought I had lost you too" I said while tears started running down my cheeks. "...what are we going to do now?"

"I'll take you with me, of course dear" He stroked my hair, and held me tighter.

"Where? They'll find me"

"I have a secret place; we'll move in there as soon as possible. Actually let's get going" He looked around to check no one was watching, and then he took my hand, and together we ran quickly to get inside his car which was parked near the alley.

"Seat bell on, dear; a long drive will be waiting for us, and we ain't losing more time since your brother must have noticed you're gone by now" He said as he started the car.

"I know" I sighed. "Let's do it"

And with that, we got lost into our new eternal honeymoon.

Paul drove to a totally new place for me. Our new home was far, far away from town; it is a rural place. No signs from the city; just nature. According to Paul's words, his private farm has always been his secret getaway, but now it is our new lovely home.

I don't like to think about the future anymore; I don't care what is happening out there as long as I am with Paul.

Paul's P.O.V.

It's been a while since we moved here. I never thought I'd come to live here permanently. I'm glad I never told anyone about this place because nobody will ever find us. We've lived away from other human contact for five months now. It's an odd life; I don't think we ever imagined living in the middle of nowhere both dressed with my old clothes, but we're so, so, so happy together. I got the opportunity to celebrate my 22th birthday with the love of my life: Vicky. Everyday I'm thankful that I made the right choice to bring her with me. I don't miss my old life at all. I've written many songs since we arrived here. She knows every love song is for her; what else could I ask for?

Victoria on the other hand, enjoys the getaway thing as much as I do. She's learning many things, and so she's already very familiar with the life of a farmer. She loves her new hobby; she's growing a garden with roses and chamomiles.

"Paulieee!" She ran by me holding a little sheep.

I was laying on the grass playing guitar when she started calling on my name excitedly.

"What you have there, dear?" I asked as I sat up to distinguish the baby animal on her hands. "A lamb?!" I freaked out because we don't have any animals in the farm.

"Yes!" She knelt on the grass, and placed the lamb on my legs. "It's cute, isn't it?"

"It is" I smiled, and took the lamb in my arms "Where did you find it?"

"In the shower" She giggled.

"In the shower?!" I laughed.

"It was there when I got in the shower, Paulie"

"Maybe it sneaked out from a neighbor farm which I don't understand how since it's still very little" I said as I stroked its head.

"Let's keep it, Paulie!" She exclaimed.

"We definitely will, or at least until its owner comes and get it; we will take care of it until then" I smiled, and placed our new baby on her lap. "What are you naming your baby?"

"Mmmm. How about baby Paul?"

"I...like it" I chuckled at her childish behavior. It might sound weird, but that is one of the things I love the most about her: that childish and innocent vibe.

"What do we feed it? milk?"

"Yup. Come on. Let's go get some milk" I said as I got up, and took her hand; she did the same.

"Wait. We don't have any milk here, Paulie...or cows"

"Mmm true, but we have powdered milk; that would work for now"

"Will that be safe?" She asked.

"Ugh. I hate to say this, but we need many things here. We need more food, animals, and clothing of course. Look at you dear, we'd have to be blind to not see that you've lost weight. I hate to do this to you. I need to drive back to town to bring some stuff, and arrange a few things to be able to buy some animals"

"But Paulie, we can't go back there"

"I'd need to have you wait here, but I'm not sure; I don't want to let you alone here, dear"

"Why not? I'm safe here, Paulie."

"I don't know..." I put my arm around her as I was admiring her beauty. She hasn't worn any makeup in 5 months, and yet she's still a beautiful goddess.

"Come on, Paulie. It'd be risky if I go there, and someone sees me; I can stay here. I want this baby to have real milk" She talked in a baby voice as she held the lamb close to her cheek.

"Alright" I smiled wide, and kissed her slowly.

"Paulie, baby Paulie and I love you a lot" She giggled, and then kissed me again.

I have a bad feeling that going back to town could bring some bad consequences...but I needed to do it, and without her...so I was hoping I won't ruin it. I treasure every moment I have with her; I just couldn't stand being taken away from her again... That was my biggest fear. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 77 34
I wrote this for one of my friends on here, so if you're not comfortable with smut, don't read it. Sorry in advance. Not like one of my typical stori...
112K 3K 85
Spinoff of Illegal Love (but I guess it could be read on its own) with one shots from the Beatles' daily lives together. Mclennon and Starrison. CONT...
410 99 10
Is this really happening? I can't believe it! It all started with a BeaTle sat in my kitchen! This is my life story of meeting all of The BeaTles. T...
3.2K 88 13
Y/N is married to George Harrison, but on the night of her wedding someone shows her that he can change her life forever.