Mortals, Demigods and gods Me...

Von The-pjo-writer-girl

Sequel to Mortals, Demigods and gods meeting Percabeth [completed] Mortals and demigods are still trying to b... Mehr

Disclaimer
Prologue
1.) We have our first encounter
Authors Note PLEASE READ
2.) Jeffery Ice
3.) Julie Starfly
5.) Cassandra May
6.) Sam Clarkson
7.) Christmas Special ~ Sean Johnson
8.) Kylie Young
9.) Sarah June
10.) Diego Downside
IT'S 2015!!!!!!
A/N
11.) Kathy Dalme
12.) Mitch Rainfield
14.) Sarah June (Part 2)
15.) Valentines Day Special ~ Callie Smith
16.) Aphrodite Rangers Special
17.) Pippa Malfoy
18.) Athena
19.) Pippa Malfoy, pt II
20.) Belle Darwin
The Note

4.) Isaac Peters

15.2K 236 392
Von The-pjo-writer-girl

Isaac

The cool morning wind greeted me as I slipped out of my house. I shivered. It may have been only the start of Winter, but it was freezing!

I drew my cloak closer around me, and headed off down the street towards the collage. At least there was only half a week left! And then I'd have to make my decision...

On the day before Winter break, I planned to ask out my best friend Annabeth Jackson. We'd been going to the same collage for almost a year, and been best friends since. But I wanted us to be more.

She wanted to be an architect. I wanted to be one too. But the truth is, I only want to become an architect because a.) I'm good at it and b.) I want to be closer to Annabeth.

Annabeth is beautiful. Her golden blonde hair cascades down her back in waterfalls of light. She has eyes like storm clouds, and a smile that could light up even the darkest of shadows. She wasn't like other girls, the ones who wore makeup and short skirts with crop-tops. Her style was completely her. She never wore makeup or heels. She never wore mini skirts or crop tops. Instead she wore jeans and tee-shirts.

That's what made her perfect.

As I walked down to the collage, all I thought of was her. She was amazing, and I was in love with her.

•••

"Hey." The most beautiful voice spoke softly. Annabeth came and sat down next to me, just as the lesson started.

"Hey." I greeted in return. We got to design a building. It had to have a use; for example, a school. Annabeth designed a cabin thing. I designed a garden shed.

I went to another few lessons, but none with Annabeth. Then I walked home.

The next day, the same routine happened. And then came Friday. There was a party that night, and that was when I planned to ask her.

But when the time came, I couldn't find her. She mustn't have come. I left with a broken heart.

•••

I found her again a year later. She was walking across the road from where I worked, at our rival architect company, Jackson Incorporated. "Annabeth!" I yelled. She looked up and smiled.

"Hey Isaac." She greeted, and I walked with her. And we talked. We went and got coffee, and talked about stuff. Then the time came. We were silently staring at a passing by pedestrian walking his dog, and I decided to ask her out.

"Hey Annabeth, I was wondering if you-"

Ring! Annabeth's phone sang. She mouthed, sorry gotta take this, and pressed it to her ear.

"Hello?" She asked. Silence. "Hey Percy."

Whose Percy? I thought to myself. "Yeah, I gotta tell you something too - mmm, yeah - that would be nice - love you too, bye." She hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"My husband Percy." And just like that - my hopes crumpled.

•••

We didn't meet again for another six months. And when we did, I hd quit my job as an architect and pursued my dream as a doctor.

When I saw her again, she was giving birth to two beautiful children. A boy and a girl. Zoë and Luke Jackson.

I also met her husband, the famous Olympic swimmer Percy Jackson.

I may have never gotten Annabeth, but I did learn something:

Don't chase what is already lost, unless you have a good reason why.

-

A/N:

That wasn't as long as I expected, oh well.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.9K 44 21
what will happen if all the demigods have to live without Percy? What will poseidon do? But especially, how will Annabeth hold herself together? (th...
8.4K 71 21
Just a load of mortal meet Percabeth stories! Hope y'all enjoy!
415K 5.1K 32
Mortals, Demigods, and Gods alike meet Percabeth. This story is one of the top five banes of my existence but nevertheless enjoy!
912K 12.4K 37
As it says these are one shots of people meet percabeth or demigods. Important!!! I own nothing!! Pjo characters belong to Rick Riordan