Akame Ga Kill reacts to My He...

By GoldenFang17

General Najenda and Akame has finally lived peacefully after overthrowing the Empire. But, a sudden warp deli... More

The Reunion
Izuku Midoriya: Origin
What it Takes to be a Hero
Roaring Muscles
Starting Line
What Can I Do For Now
Rage, You Damn Nerd
Deku Vs. Kacchan
Bakugo's Start Line
Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!
Encounter with the Unknown
Game Over
All Might
In Each of Our Hearts
Roaring Sports Festival
In Their Own Quirky Ways
Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Cavalry Battle Finale
The Boy Born with Everything
Victory or Defeat
Battle on, Challengers!
Bakugo Vs. Uraraka
Shoto Todoroki: Origin
Fight on, Iida!
Todoroki Vs. Bakugo
Time to Pick Some Names
Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears!
Midoriya and Shigaraki
Hero Killer: Stain Vs. U.A.Students
Climax
The Aftermath of Hero Killer: Stain
Everyone's Internships
Listen Up!!! A Tale from the Past
Gear up for Final Exams
Yaoyorozu: Rising
Stripping the Varnish
Katsuki Bakugo: Origin
Encounter
Game Start
Wild Wild Pussycats

That's the Idea, Ochaco

4.5K 57 32
By GoldenFang17

"Everyone, I should tell you something about the next episodes." Saitama said, making everyone look at him.

"This one is the second chapter of Izuku Midoriya's life and also, we'll see here the other lives of his classmates who became one of his closest friends." Saitama said.

"The other thing about it is that you'll see a new set of villains that will fight Izuku and the other heroes in this chapter. I hope you guys are ready to see this new chapter of his story." Asta said.

"Yeah, we are!" Leone exclaimed.

"I hope these villains aren't as strong as the Nomu from earlier. It almost loses my shit after seeing that fight against All Might." Lubbock said in horror.

"I understand you but, you'll see worse of them soon. For now, let's enjoy the new episode of the second chapter of Izuku's life! Shall we start?" Mine asked.

"Yes, we are good to go!" Kizaru said.

"This is a follow-up report on yesterday's incident at the U.A. rescue training facility where hero course students were attacked by villains.

According to the police investigation, the criminals call themselves "The League of Villains" and have been plotting to kill All Might, who has been a teacher at U.A. since the spring of this year. Police have arrested 72 villains, but they still do not know the whereabouts of their ringleader." A news broadcaster reported all around Japan on what happened to U.S.J since yesterday, making some aware of the villains who almost killed All Might and ended his reign. The scene now shifted to an old-looking building with an old fashion style in one room of it.

"Greetings. It feels like summer is just around the corner. As for you, sir, I hope that this letter finds you well. Since spring, I have been a teacher at U.A. High School and have taken on the task of guiding the next generation.

I thought to find someone worthy to inherit my power among the most promising students aiming to become heroes. However, before I took up my post at U.A., I met a young man. Even though this young man had no Quirk, he rushed toward the scene in a situation where pro heroes, including myself, hesitated, using what power he head to try to find a way out of the situation.

He may not have had a plan in mind at the time. Even so, he ran. I feel like I relearned from that young man the essence of what a hero must have in order to be worthy ti be a hero. That is why I told him, 'You can become a hero.' I proposed to transfer my own Quirk to him. The power cultivated by one person, who passes it on to another person, who also cultivates it and passes it on.

The crystallization of power that spins together the voices of those who need help with a courageous heart-- One For All. The young man inherited my power without hesitation and underwent training to be accepted into the hero course at U.A. High School. Even as he struggled with his new Quirk, he kept giving his all to make it his own. I'm proud of him.

I don't like to toot my own horn, but I do not regret passing on One For All to him at all. However, I am still inexperienced as a teacher. The day may come when I must trouble you, my old teacher. I am counting on you when that time comes. Please take care of yourself as the seasons change. I will continue to keep you updated on my circumstances. Sincerely yours." All Might narrated as a letter was given to an old man known to be his old teacher who eats taiyaki.

"The boy acknowledged by Toshinori, huh?" The old man asked as the screen shows the title "That's the Idea, Ochaco" on it.

"All Might's old teacher? Could it be that old man who eats Taiyaki?" Tatsumi asked.

"Old teacher? Then he must be stronger than All Might!" Bulat said.

"There's no way that old geezer who has a height like that can be as powerful as him." Esdeath said.

"You're too underestimating his teacher, Esdeath." Tatsumi said sheepishly rubbed his head.

"Do I? I-I'm sorry if I really did." Esdeath said while blushing.

"Now the League of Villains are exposed to everyone, they should now be more careful this time. Or maybe, the heroes are the ones who need to be careful this time." Najenda said.

"You may be right on those two opinions of yours. But don't forget the guy we saw from the last episode. He's too nasty for my own view." Susanoo said.

"The title seems to be related to Uraraka, I think?" Chelsea asked.

"Maybe it's her episode for the moment." Sheele said.

The scene now shows in late-night in U.A. as the hero teachers have gathered for a meeting about the assault of the League of Villains in U.S.J.

"The police have investigated the group calling themselves, "The League of Villains," and there does not appear to be anyone registered with the name Shigaraki in his 20s or 30s with a Quirk that lets him disintegrate whatever he touches.

It's the same with the villain called Kurogiri with the Warp Gate. They are probably not citizens and are using false names. In other words, they are people with unregistered Quirks who are part of society's underbelly." Tsukauchi stated.

"You mean, we don't know anything..." Vlad King said.

"We must hurry. Once the ringleader, Shigaraki's gun wounds heal, they'll definitely try again. It'll be a pain." Snipe said.

"Their ringleader, huh?" All Might uttered.

"What is it, All Might?" Nezu asked.

"It was a bold attack that normal people wouldn't carry out even if they thought of it. To suddenly go on and on with his wild statements like that... Although he didn't reveal his own Quirk, he bragged about that Nomu's Quirk... And when things didn't go the way he wanted, he was visibly upset. Well, the incident with the Quirk was to also force my hand, but..." All Might stated.

"Even so, it was a foolish to throw away the advantage of having unknown Quirks when fighting against heroes." Nezu said.

"That's why he admitted defeat when he saw All Might defeating his Nomu from earlier. And acted like he was to throw tantrums like a child. But the creepiness inside him throbs me a lot." Chelsea said while clinging to Tatsumi's shoulder.

"H-Hey!" Esdeath angrily yelled.

"Right, Tatsumi?" Chelsea said as she kissed Tatsumi in the cheek.

"Y-Yeah. About having an advantage, maybe he only did that because he knew there is someone who's gonna save him when he is in danger." Tatsumi said.

"And it could be the one whom he talked through the TV from earlier." Akame said.

"He made immature wild statements with a straight face. He bragged about his possessions. He thought everything would simply go his way. Adding that to what I saw of him when he carried out the attack, the picture I get of Shigaraki is... someone who hasn't gotten rid of his childish sense of omnipotence-- A man-child." All Might said.

"A child with power?" Vlad King asked.

"Could it be that he never received the Quirk counseling every child gets in elementary school?" Midnight asked.

"So he was an abandoned child before, I suppose?" Bols asked.

"But if he was one, how could he have such people around him?" Dr. Stylish asked.

"You know already that there is this guy whom he always refers to as his master, and might be the one who took care of him since he was a child. And also, that guy must be a villain from before until now." Seryu said.

"Well, what does that have to do with anything?" Snipe asked.

"There were 72 villains arrested the other day at USJ. They were all small-timer's that lurked in back alleys. But the problem is how they all agreed with that man-child and followed him. In the current environment saturated with heroes, villainous people who have been oppressed  may be drawn to that kind of simple-minded evil." Tsukauchi said.

"That's true." Vlad King said.

"There are plenty of people who don't know what to do with their Quirks." Snipe said.

"This is alarming, though..." Midnight added.

"Well, it's thanks to your heroes that we are able to devote ourselves to our investigation. We'll expand our search network and continue to assist in arresting the perpetrators." Tsukauchi said.

"A man-child... In some sense, he's like our students. He still has room to grow. If there was someone capable back him, trying to cultivate his malice..." Nezu said. All Might look down and analyzed what Nezu said.

"I don't want to think about what could happen..." All Might said.

'The day after the League of Villains attacked USJ, school was closed temporarily, but it was hard to take it easy.' Izuku narrated as the scene changed to Izuku's residences where Inko can be seen cooking and glanced at Izuku's room who watches the same video from his childhood way back then.

'What I aspire to seem so out of reach... During the USJ incident, the villains just toyed with js with their malice and strength. We just slowed down Mr. Aizawa and Thirteen.

In order to oppose that evil, I must make this power that I inherited from All Might, One For All, more and more my own. Because time is of the essence... Because I'm the one who inherited it...' Izuku thought while doing some lifting.

"Izuku...?" Inko called on Izuku from outside of his room.

"Yes?" Izuku asked.

"The food's ready." Inko replied as she opened the door and sees Izuku.

"Thanks, I'll be right there." Izuku said.

"Today, we're having pork cutlet bowls!" Inko said as the screen shows a table filled with pork cutlet bowls.

Akame couldn't resist the looks of the pork cutlet bowl and now she can be seen drooling for it. The same goes for the other Night Raid members who drooled for it.

"Uhm... Are they, drooling for those pork cutlet bowls?" Najenda nervously asked.

"Yes, they are." Esdeath chuckled while caressing Tatsumi's hair.

"Here you go!" Asta exclaimed as he unleashed five bowls of pork cutlet to each of the viewers with some XL sized soft drink.

"Wow! Thank you for the meal!!" Everyone exclaimed.

"You're welcome!" Asta said with his two thumbs up.

"It must be Noelle who cooked those, I think?" Kizaru teased.

"I consider Rebecca as the better cook for this one. But Noelle, hmmm." Asta uttered.

'She loves you, more than you know.' The two gods thought.

"Hey, did you watch the news last night?" Hagakure asked.

"Yeah." Ojiro said.

"Did you see how everyone in the class was on-screen for a second. I didn't stand out at all..." Hagakure sighed.

"Of course you're buck naked and invisible at all." Chelsea said while stealing Mine's bowl.

"H-Hey!" Mine roared and now bites Chelsea's hand.

"Ugh! Tatsumi, she assaulted me!" Chelsea moaned.

"Tatsumi won't save you this time!" Mine yelled.

"Can you take my last bowl Tatsumi? Or can you let me feed this to you?" Esdeath asked.

"Me too!" Leone said.

"Count me in for feeding Tatsumi!" Sheele said.

"Us too! Get away from me, snatcher!" Mine yelled.

"You're annoying!" Chelsea grunted while resisting Mine's face.

'Wish they can feed me enough in the future.' Tatsumi thought while receiving some spoons of pork cutlet bowl from his admirers.

"Say Aaah!" The girls said.

"Tatsumi... You're one hell of a lucky man!" Wave uttered while crying.

"Yeah. He is such a chick magnet." Seryu chuckled.

"That's true." Shoji said.

"It's hard to stand out looking like that, huh?" Ojiro said, mentioning Hagakure with her gloves floating alongside the other girls.

"But man, all the channels made a big deal out of it." Denki said.

"I was surprised." Kirishima said.

"Can you blame them? The hero course that keeps pumping out pro heroes was attacked." Jiro said.

"Who knows what would've happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did." Sero said.

"Stop that, Sero! Just thinking about it's making me wet myself--" Mineta crier but was stopped by Katsuki's rage.

"Shut up! Be quiet, scum!" Katsuki yelled.

"But man, All Might was great. He pushed back those crazy strong villains." Sato said while doing some punching.

"Yes, his strength is worth wondering at." Tokoyami said.

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!" Iida exclaimed on the class while running in the front of the class

"You're the only one who's not." Denki said.

"Shoot!" Iida trembled in embarrassment in his seat

"Don't worry about it." Uraraka cheered from behind.

"Tsu, who's..." Mina uttered and almost fell behind Tsuyu but was stopped by her.

"...gonna teach homeroom today?" Mina asked.

"I wonder who'll be replacing Aizawa if he is still recovering?" Mine asked.

"Maybe All Might?" Akame asked.

"Or the sexy heroine Midnight!" Lubbock exclaimed but was smacked by Najenda.

"I'm joking, you know! You're the sexiest woman for me!" Lubbock said and now hugs her.

"Better tell me in a convincing tone." Najenda pouted

"Well, Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries... Ribbit?" Tsuyu stopped as Aizawa wrapped in bandages suddenly enters the classroom.

"Morning." Aizawa greeted everyone with his dull tone.

"Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!" Everyone exclaimed.

"What?!" Wave asked in shock and now gets choked by his food.

"Better be careful, Wave." Kurome scolded.

"Really a pro hero, eh?" Seryu sighed.

"That's how he loves his work. You can't blame him if he does that kind of thing." Saitama said.

"Such a hardworking hero!" Mine said.

"And a teacher as well." Sheele said.

"You're too much of a pro!" Denki nervously said.

"So you're all right, Mr. Aizawa?" Iida asked while raising his hand.

"Can you really call that "all right?" Uraraka asked while looking at Aizawa's condition.

"My well-being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight is not yet over." Aizawa said.

"Uh oh." Bulat uttered.

"Fight is what?! What do you mean?!" Tatsumi asked.

"Why do I feel that the fight he means isn't really scary or somehow not as brutal as I thought." Budou said.

"Fight?" Katsuki asked.

"Don't tell me..." Izuku uttered.

"The villains again...?!" Mineta uttered in horror.

"The U.A. sports festival is drawing near." Aizawa said.

"That's a super normal school event!" Everyone exclaimed.

"U.A. sports festival?" Akame asked.

"You'll know of it later. But I'll tell you this, this event will show us how everyone is really made of by their Quirks and personality." Asta said.

"And soon, you'll see some story life of someone who merely survived it because it was too painful to see." Saitama said.

"Someone's story?" Tatsumi asked.

"Painful?" Esdeath asked.

"That's a super normal school event--" Kirishima was stopped by Denki who pushes his face.

"Wait a minute." Denki said.

"Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jiro asked.

"What if they attack us again or something...?" Ojiro added.

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years.

Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains." Aizawa said.

"But that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports." Mineta said.

"Mineta, you've never seen the U.A. sports festival?" Izuku asked.

"Of course I have. That's not what I meant!" Mineta said.

"Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory.

And now, for Japan, what has taken the place of those Olympics is the U.A. sports festival!" Aizawa said.

"Of course, all the top heroes around the country will be watching. For scouting purposes!" Momo said with determination.

"I know that." Mineta said.

"After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick." Denki said.

"A lot of people miss their chance to become independent after that and became eternal sidekicks, though. Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of them. Since you're dumb." Jiro said, making Denki somehow got insulted.

"Sidekicks till you retire?! Heck like I would go for that!" Sheele said.

"If you don't want to be an eternal sidekick to a pro hero, better show off what you are really made of. And to gain fame and respect towards everyone around you." Najenda said.

"Does our skills as assassins make us more worthy of a hero?!" Mine asked.

"Except for killing, maybe yes." Saitama said.

"If you have that terrifying power and skills but you somehow have an idea to use it to defeat your enemies, not killing them, then it would make yourself more of a great hero." Kizaru said.

"Saving others, gaining merits and trusts from everyone, will assure you the title of being a true hero." Asta added.

"Maybe if Esdeath wasn't a murderer, she could be the top three hero of Japan by now." Saitama said.

"Due to her great usage of her ice powers and strength in battle, she can really be one. But, she is a sadistic girl so nevermind." Asta said.

"Hey! I can really change it at all! For Tatsumi and to my new allies over here." Esdeath said with a smile towards everyone.

"General..." Seryu uttered.

"Lady Esdeath is really the grace of the Jaegers!" Dr. Stylish exclaimed.

"Now shush your mouths! I need to sleep." Saitama said and now knocks himself down.

"Seriously?" Everyone asked.

"Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity. Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up at this event.

One chance a year-- a total of just three chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!" Aizawa said.

"Yes, sir!" Everyone replied.

"Homeroom is dismissed." Aizawa said. Lunchtime has come and everyone now talked to each other about the upcoming sports festival.

"Even though all that stuff happened, I'm getting really excited!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"If we put on a good show and stand out, we'll have taken the first step to becoming a pro!" Sero added.

"It was worth coming to U.A.!" Sato said while punching his palm.

"We will only receive a few chances. We cannot afford to miss this." Tokoyami said.

"Ojiro, I'm getting kind of nervous now. I need to stand out at the sports festival!" Hagakure exclaimed.

"How will you stand out with that Quirk of yours?" Bols asked.

"Even getting naked won't help you stand out at all." Lubbock said.

"Maybe she'll spill some paint in her body and then she can stand out." Dr. Stylish said.

"An unstylish opinion for Dr. Stylish." Asta said.

"What?" The gods asked.

"But the pros might not notice you unless you try really hard..." Ojiro said.

"Oh dear, what'll I do? I stand out just by standing still, so the scouts won't be able to stop looking at me, right?" Aoyama asked on Koda who was surprised by his pose.

"Right?" Aoyama asked while sparkling and Koda quickly nods to him.

"You're lucky, Shoji. Your brawn stands out on its own." Denki said.

"There's no point if I cannot show them my usefulness." Shoji said.

"I think you'll stand out too." Jiro said while remembering Denki when he gets dumb after overusing his Quirk.

"Everyone's so into it." Izuku said in amazement.

"You're not? We have enrolled here to become heroes, so of course, we would get fired up!" Iida exclaimed.

"Iida, you have a unique way of getting fired up. It's weird." Tsuyu said.

"Midoriya, you don't feel the same?" Iida asked while doing the chop air technique.

"Of course I do. But something's..." Izuku uttered.

"Deku, Iida...Let's do our best at the sports festival." Uraraka said with her determined and gazing aura.

"U-Uraraka, your face...! It's..." Izuku stuttered.

"Now that's the weird way of getting fired up!" Everyone said.

"Just how determined Uraraka is?!" Sheele asked.

"Iida may have that chop hand move, but Uraraka's determined face is way better." Akame said.

"But that's too weird, I think." Kurome said.

"What's the matter? You didn't look carefree at all, even though that's what your name means." Mina said. Mineta blushed and before he can say a word, Tsuyu slapped him to the face.

"Everyone, I'm gonna do my best!" Uraraka exclaimed with her horrifying look.

"Yeah!" Izuku and the others replied.

"I'm gonna do my best!" Uraraka exclaimed to her other classmates.

"Y-Yeah..." Sato and the others replied with nervous.

"What's wrong? Your personality's all over the place." Kirishima said.

"Now that I think about it... I never asked Uraraka..." Izuku uttered.

"Asked about what?" Mine asked.

"Maybe about her feelings to him?" Chelsea teased and this made the three admirers of Izuku fired up with anger.

"C-Chill down, Kurome, Akame, and Seryu." Wave nervously said.

"Her feelings aren't related to the Sports Festival! You understand me?!" Kurome asked.

"Chill down, zombie controller." Asta said.

"Z-Zombie Controller?!" Kurome shrieked.

The scene now shifted to the Lunch Rush's Eatery where Izuku and the others are taking their lunch.

"Uraraka?" Izuku asked.

"Yes?" Uraraka said.

"Why did you decide to come to U.A. and become a pro hero?" Izuku asked.

"Huh? Um... because..." Uraraka uttered nervously.

"For money?! You want to become a hero for money?" Izuku asked.

"To boil it down simply, yes... Sorry, it's such an unwholesome reason. You two have such admirable motivations, it's embarrassing..." Uraraka said.

"She only wanted to be a hero for money? What the hell?" The emperor asked.

"You don't know the full reason behind that statement. Besides, maybe she has some genuine reasons on why she decided to become a hero in the future and to gain money." Akame said.

"Maybe she wants to have money because for her to help her family? Don't judge her yet because you don't like her for some reason." Tatsumi said.

Why? How is having a goal to support your livelihood not admirable?" Iida asked.

"Right. But it's unexpected." Izuku added.

"My family owns a construction company, but we haven't gotten any work at all, so we're flat broke." Uraraka replied.

"Construction..." Iida uttered.

"With her Quirk, if she gets licensed, then it'd bring costs way down, right?" Izuku asked.

"She could make any raw material float. They wouldn't need any heavy equipment." Iida said.

"Right? That's what I told that when I was little! But..."

'You want to work for us?' The father of Ochaco asked.

'Yeah! When I get big, I'll help you and Mommy!' A younger Ochaco replied while she starts to cry.

'I appreciated the thought, Ochaco. But as your dad, I'd be even happier if you could achieve your dream. When that happens, you can take us to Hawaii!' Her father replied.

"I'll definitely become a hero and make money and let my parents take it easy." Uraraka said with her determined face.

"See? She wasn't thinking of any foolishness of being a hero because of money." Tatsumi said.

"But her parents want her to be happy at all and enjoy life like normal kids used to be. I wish I can have that kind of parents." Mine said.

"Same goes for me." Sheele said.

Iida now clapped rapidly after hearing Uraraka's reason.

"Bravo! Uraraka, Bravo!" Iida exclaimed.

'She's not just aspiring to be a hero. She's also taken reality into consideration.' Izuku thought. All Might's laugh suddenly interfered with the three as the number one hero sees Izuku.

"Young Midoriya is here!" All Might said.

"All Might? What's the matter?" Izuku asked.

"Lunch! Wanna eat together?" All Might asked.

"He's like a maiden!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"How about it?" All Might asked. Iida nodded on Izuku and lets him go.

"I'd love to." Izuku replied while approaching All Might.

'I wonder what's going on...' Izuku thought. Back to the cafeteria, Iida and Uraraka can be seen standing in line.

"I wonder what he wanted with Deku." Uraraka said.

"I heard that when All Might was attacked by villains during the USJ incident, he rushed out alone to help. Perhaps it's about it?" Iida asked.

"Oh, yeah!" Uraraka said.

"Remember what Asui said on the bus?" Iida asked.

"Your Quirk is like All Might's."

"The boundless power they both have are similar, too, so maybe All Might have taken a liking to him. He's amazing." Iida said. Shoto can be seen listening to the two while getting himself standing behind the crowd.

'All Might... and Izuku Midoriya...' Shoto thought.

"That gaze of his..." Susanoo uttered.

"Maybe he has some suspicions already between All Might and Izuku's relationship due to them having the same Quirk." Esdeath said.

"Midoriya now really needs to be careful, now that there are people who start to have an interest in knowing what's between the two." Najenda said.

"He may be hot but, his personality is really cold as his Quirk." Chelsea said.

"Only about fifty minutes?!" Izuku exclaimed on All Might while they are in the lounge.

"Yeah... That's the limit to how long I can use my power now. I overdid it too many times. That Nomu was also a tough opponent. And it hurt... I can just barely maintain muscle form for 1.5 hours now." All Might said.

"About that... Sorr--" Izuku was stopped when All Might suddenly laughed while spitting blood.

"You don't have to apologize! Man, we really are alike, you and me. Have some tea." All Might said as he offered a cup of tea to Izuku.

"Thanks..." Izuku replied.

"More importantly, about the sports festival. You still can't regulate One For All, can you? What'll you do?" All Might asked.

"But there was one time...! When I aimed a smash at that brain villain, there was no backlash." Izuku said.

"Oh yeah, you mentioned that! What was different?" All Might asked.

"Different... The biggest difference between that and the One For All that I'd been using was... It was the first time... I tried to use this power on a person..." Izuku said.

"So if he punches his opponent by his Quirk, then he won't have that backlash anymore?" Kurome asked.

"As he said, it was the first time he tried to use it against a person. Maybe it just happened in pure luck or because of the Nomu's Shock Absorption." Run said.

"Hmm... Looks like you succeeded in putting on the brakes unconsciously. Anyway, that's progress. I'm glad. Now, drink up." All Might said.

"Oh, thank you." Izuku said and now drinks his tea.

"Frankly, I don't have much time left as the Symbol of Peace." All Might said.

"No way..." Izuku uttered in sadness.

"And some of those with built-up villainous intent are starting to realize. I granted you my power because I want you to succeed me. You still feel the same as you did back then, don't you?" All Might asked.

"Yes." Izuku replied.

"Then, the time has come for you to show that. The U.A. sports festival is something pro heroes-- no, the whole country-- is watching closely. A big event! That is what I brought you here to talk about! The next All Might... the fledgling Symbol of Peace... Izuku Midoriya. I want you to tell the world "I am here!" All Might said as the screen turned off.

"The pressure for Izuku has gotten way heavier now, that All Might has finally starting to give him his title as the next Symbol of Peace once he masters his Quirk at all." Seryu said.

"The Sports Festival must be a big event for them all. I hope this will help him to grow stronger in the future." Akame said.

"He should hurry up and master his Quirk all ready for him to help All Might and make him proud." Mine said.

"Aside from making him proud, it is also to take responsibility to take care of the villains from now on as he takes over All Might's position soon." Bulat said.

"The next episode will start a few moments. So here we go!" Asta said.

"Yeah!" Everyone replied.

To Be Continued...

Another chapter is done! I hope you liked this one as ever! Enjoy and have a great day! Stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 996 12
What happens when 1-A, pros, villains, and others are forced to watch multiverses of Izuku Midoryia? This is what happens
419K 5K 20
Class 1-a, UA staff and a few others watch multiverses of their innocent green haired friend/student. What will their reactions be....read to find o...
93 3 5
After his mother's death Akarui Kagayaku had lost his drive to become a hero, until one day he was saved by Izuku Midoriya who inspired him to become...
403 11 16
Midoriya lives in a peaceful farming village. they worship the gods known as the Todoroki's. As time goes on, their farms stop growing. The rains sto...