Starstruck: Countryhumans Ame...

By stressedBees

Hello friendos :3 So every once and a while I'll go through a phase where I'm just super obsessed with a spec... More

Info Timeeee
1: The Beginning
2: Selfless
3: Golden
4: Date
5: Uno
6: Lively
7: Blur
8: Waiting Game
9: Darkness
10: Memories
11: Anger
12: Forgiveness
13: Go To Sleep
15: Old Friend
16: Stressed
17: Missing
18: Russian Roulette
19: Partnership
20: The Visitor
21: Returned
23: Reunion
24: Side Effects
25: Stargazing
26: Sessions
27: Sick Day
28: Check-ins
29: Tea for Coffee
30: Burn it
31: The Garden
Epilogue

22: Back Again

3.5K 102 108
By stressedBees

Y/n doesn't remember anything from when America was holding her to the time she woke up. But when she does wake up, she feels...better? It was strange. 

She quickly realizes that she's back in the hospital. The steady, but annoying, beeping of the heart monitor gave it away. 

Y/n tries to move, but she feels extremely sluggish and unenergized. However, it wasn't like before when she woke up in the basement. This time just felt...different. 

Eventually, she manages to gather enough strength to push herself up. America isn't in the room with her as he had been the first time. 

Instead, it was Russia. 

The tall country, who had been dozing peacefully in a chair at the side of the room moments before, stirs a bit and opens his eyes. He looks tired.

"Morning, sunshine..." Y/n laughs weakly. 

Russia smiles a bit and scoots his chair up to her bedside. 

"Actually it's still dark outside," He gestures to the closed window blinds off to the side of the room, which in fact revealed no sunlight. "It's one in the morning," 

"Sorry..."

"It's alright," Russia assures her. "You feeling okay?" 

"For the most part, yes..." Y/n says groggily. She absent-mindedly reaches up and rubs the sleep from her eyes. Then her eyes widen as she remembers someone. "Wait- where's America?" 

Russia hesitates. "H-He's okay," He says. "He was just..."

"Russia-!" 

"He was...lightly stabbed...sorta..." Russia says slowly. 

"What?!" Y/n's heart monitor begins beeping faster, but he places a hand on her arm which gradually begins calming her down. 

"He's okay, Y/n," He tells her quickly. "He's in a separate room, their releasing him in the morning," 

She finally lets out a sigh of relief. 

Russia takes his hand away from her and nods. After that, there's a long silence between them. 

"Y/n I..." He trails off before beginning again. "Y/n I'm sorry for what I did to you...I have no excuses for hurting you but..." 

For the first time in her entire life, she watches as tears begin forming in the tall country's eyes. She could sense the overwhelming guilt suffocating him slowly and painfully. He quickly looks away.

Y/n stares at him with a bit of disbelief. However, her shock is overpowered by the need to comfort him. She weakly lifts her hand and places it over his.

"Russia, you saved me from that damned place," She mumbles. "I could have died if I stayed there. You didn't have a reason to help me, but you did...I think that makes up for everything that's happened," 

"What...?" Russia looks back up at her. 

"I forgive you," She smiles at him in reassurance.

This time, he's the one staring in disbelief. Russia hastily wipes his tears away and nods. 

"Thank you..." 

They talk for a few more minutes. Y/n had to admit, she enjoyed talking to Russia again. But unlike before, now he was just her friend, and no longer her crush. 

Their conversation is abruptly cut off as Y/n's stomach lets out a long growl. Even though she was getting nutrients from the IV, her stomach was still completely empty. She blushes from embarrassment, making Russia chuckle. 

"Do you want something to eat?" He asks in amusement. 

"Y-Yes..." She mutters, covering her face with her hand to hide the redness. 

Russia gets up from his chair and walks to the door. 

"Wait," Y/n calls, making him glance back at her. 

"What?" 

"Don't tell America that I'm up..." She says awkwardly. "I don't want him freaking out and possibly murdering someone in attempts to get over here..." 

"Noted," Russia smiles just a little bit before walking out. 

A few minutes later, the door opens again. But instead of Russia, France walks in with a plate of food in her hands. 

"Bonjour," The woman says softly. 

"O-Oh," Y/n stutters, her awkwardness returning. "Hello,"

France smiles and takes the empty seat at the girl's bedside. 

"I'm sorry, I sent Russia home to rest," The country says softly. "I wanted to talk with you," 

"That's alright," Y/n replies with a weak smile. 

"Are you feeling alright?" France asks as she hands the girl the plate of food. 

"I could be better, but I could also be worse," She replies. 

It takes a lot of willpower to not scarf down the small potion of food given to her. Even though Y/n hated hospital food, the bland contents of the meal was the most appetizing-looking thing she had seen in weeks.

After she does eat, she and France start talking again.

"So," The country begins. "How did you meet my son?" 

Y/n blushes, making France laugh a bit. 

"It's alright. I like you, Y/n, I really do," She says reassuringly. "America has said a lot of good things about you," 

After that, they talk comfortably for several more minutes. Y/n liked France. The country was sweet and motherly, even though they had never met in person before. 

"Did he actually get stuck?" Y/n giggles. 

"Yep," France replies. "He was stuck in that tree crying for almost an hour until we could get him down," 

She smiles at the taller country. However, France's image suddenly becomes fuzzy. Y/n reaches up and rubs one of her temples. She felt extremely dizzy. 

"Y/n? Chère (*dear) are you okay?" France places a hand on her shoulder and eyes her worriedly. 

"Just...tired..." Y/n mutters once her vision clears a bit. 

"You should rest," The country tells her. 

"I..." She opens her mouth to object, but ends up lying down instead. "Okay..." 

France takes her hand and smiles. Her blue gaze was strangely calming. 

"I'll wake you up when America is here," 

"O-Okay..." Y/n mumbles. "Thank you, France..." 

"Of course, darling," France replies. 

After that, the girl abruptly falls back asleep. 

"America stop fidgeting," 

America glares up at Germany as the doctor scolds him. 

"Can I leave yet?" 

"America..." Canada grumbles from the side of the room, warning his younger brother of his rude tone. 

"It's fine," Germany says. He glances over a few more papers before humming and adding. "You're actually free to go," 

America lets out a sigh of relief and gets up from the hospital bed. Canada passes him the crutch that he was supposed to use. The freedom country takes it with an annoyed look on his face. 

"It's only for a few days," Germany calls, notching his change in behavior. 

"Ready to go?" Canada asks quietly. 

America nods. He hobbles out of the room with his brother, keeping a hand on Canada's shoulder for extra balance. The pain meds he was on made him a bit lightheaded.

Y/n's room was thankfully close by. But America hesitates when they reach the door. 

Canada looks at him with worry. 

"Meri?"

"I'm okay..." His brother mumbles. He could already feel tears pricking in his eyes.

Canada opens the door quietly, allowing them to walk inside. The room was a bit dark, but America could still see around. His mother, who was sitting at the bedside, looks up at them as they enter. 

France stands and walks over to her sons to give them both quick hugs. But America's eyes are glued on Y/n, who was asleep in the bed. Her pale, thin body was littered with old bruises and cuts. She was even bandaged up in a few places. 

His mother pushes his back gently, nudging him forward. 

"Go on," France smiles warmly at him. "She'll be happy to see you," 

America nods, giving his mother a small smile back, before making his way over to the bedside. He takes a seat, but waits until his family has left the room before making any moves. 

Once he's alone with her, America gently takes one of Y/n's hands. 

"H-Hey Angel," He says softly, his voice cracking the moment he starts talking from the tears. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

Y/n makes no movements. America didn't really want to wake her up either, so he puts his head down on the edge of the bed and closes his eyes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.6K 48
[NOTE: I wrote this such a while back. So I apologize if there's a lot of grammar problems. Enjoy<3] *Title* Join the craze yo. This book only contai...
49.7K 766 25
As stated above. this is a Countryhumans x Reader story. Unfortunately for male readers, my stories sre targeted towards females. It is really uncomf...
67 1 2
uhh why not i'm bored in class and i want to do this :D so ill probs update when i am in class sooo you don't have to read this it has nothing import...
5.8K 522 17
«𝚁𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛» "𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙, 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑡?" !Warning! • This is a male country x female reader. • T...