Twice x Reader One-shots

By Vorrentis

A bunch of random one shots featuring our favorite K-pop group Twice; some from my imagination, some from req... More

Reader x Dahyun - One Wish
Reader x Jihyo - What's the point? (Part 1)
M/ F Reader x Chaeyoung - That Definitely Surprised Me
M/F Reader x Mina - Beauty And Love Takes Time
M/F Reader x Nayeon - Hurt Again And Again
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (Part 1)
Reader x Mina - Player 2
Reader x Sana - Accidents
Reader x Dahyun - Lessons
M/F Reader x Jihyo - What's The Point (Part 2)
Reader x J Line (Momo, Sana, Mina) - You Didn't Mind.
Fem Reader x Tzuyu - Partners (Part 1)
Fem Reader x Tzuyu - Partners (Part 2)
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (Part 2)
Reader x Jihyo - Just The Way You Are
M/F Reader x Jeongyeon - Blackout
M/F Reader x Momo - It Was For Her
Reader x Nayeon - Crazy In Love
Reader x Tzuyu - Gone
Male Reader x Mina - It Was You All Along
Reader x Momo - Payment
Sana x Reader x Tzuyu - Gone (Part 2)
Reader x Dahyun - Helping Hand
Reader x Jeongyeon - The Old Self
Reader x Mina - Paid Off
Tzuyu x Sana - Never Forget
Sana x Reader x Tzuyu - Gone (Part 3)
Reader x Mina - Change
Dahyun x Male Reader x Mina - Not Again... (Part 1)
Dahyun x Male Reader x Mina - Not Again... (Part 2)
Reader x Momo - Dense
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 1)
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 2)
Male Reader x Tzuyu - My One And Only Love (Part 1)
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 3)
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu - Something Worth Fighting For (Part 1)
Fem Reader x Sana - Together
Fem Reader x Nayeon - Move On (MATURE)
Male Reader x Tzuyu - My One And Only Love (Part 2)
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu - Something Worth Fighting For (Part 2)
Reader x Chaeyoung - Valentine's Day
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu -Something Worth Fighting For (Part 3)
Reader x Jeongyeon - My Angel
Q&A and 500 Followers!
Male Reader x Momo - Stood Up
Reader x Sana - Sick Day
F/M Reader x Chaeyoung - Brave Enough
Mina x Tzuyu - Check Up
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises Part 3
A Thousand
Happy Valentine's Day (Very Short OneShot)
M/F Reader x Jihyo - Secret Admirer
Male Reader x Nayeon - The Usual
Male Reader x Chaeyoung - Getting Over It (Part 1)
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (FINAL)
Reader x Chaeyoung - Getting Over It (Part 2)
Reader x Momo - A Day Of Fun~
Twice pics
Male Reader X Mina - Blind Love (PART 1)
M Reader x Dahyun - Therapy Sessions (PART 1)
Male Reader x Mina - Blind Love (PART 2)
Concert Pics
Reader x Jeongyeon - I'm Not Over You (Part 1)

Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises Part 4

7.7K 148 152
By Vorrentis

I was writing and thinking hard about that ending of this story and you have no idea how much I frustrated myself into writing this.

I spend the past three weeks, on my laptop and some days even staying up till 3 AM...I'm not joking, 3 AM writing on Wattpad and writing in my outline journal on a real notebook.

I was going to end it here, but I kept thinking of myself...it sucks.

The chapter sucks because I'm trying to condense what I wanted and it's too quick to end it like that.

I have three to four pages of ideas for this chapter/ending but I only ended up using about two.

I was cramping up so much information that it was getting too much into one chapter and I wanted to be laid out perfectly and stretched out to be more...I guess realistic.

So I cut pretty much the last 1/3 of the original chapter and expanded upon the 2/3 of it to make it this chapter.

So again. THIS IS NOT THE FINAL CHAPTER.

Words: 16104

ENJOY!!!!

============================

DING

Dahyun looked towards the elevator as it opened up to see you there smiling.

You then went straight for Dahyun as she looked up to you.

"Wha-"

She saw you go around her desk and closer to her as you placed your hands on her cheeks and softly kissed her.

Dahyun wide-eyed as you've never done this before at work, but she gave in to the feeling as she pressed her hands over yours to deepen the kiss.

Many seconds passed as you pulled away to see her face of bliss.

"I love you Dahyun. More than anything." You spoke softly.

She smiled widely as she pressed her hands more into yours. She didn't care why, but she figured it was because you left her again and to ensure her that you loved her.

"I love you too (YN)."

You gave another peck on her lips as you went around the desk and into your office.

Dahyun just smiled at herself, but then she frowned.

Not at your action, but at hers.

When she was by herself yesterday, she had major thoughts.

She felt foolish for ever thinking negatively of you.

She felt stupid for not just talking to you.

More so, she felt horrible for ever thinking that you'll betray her too.

She cried yesterday for being such a horrible woman, friend, and girlfriend to you. Everything you've done for her and that's the repayment she's giving you?

Dahyun had to fix herself...she just has too...she didn't how or what, but there must be some way to forget all that.

But now wasn't the time. Now it was to support you on their trip to New York.

===========================================

TIMESKIP

"Ready to go love?" You asked as Dahyun was cleaning up her desk.

"Sure am." Dahyun responded as she gathered her belongings and headed inside the elevator as you pressed a button. "I just need to say bye to Chae." You said as Dahyun nodded. "She's working a few hours after work as well."

SHUT

The elevator doors close as you eyed Dahyun who was looking forward.

You took an arm and placed it over her body as Dahyun felt and looked to you as you brought her close and pecked her on the top of her head.

"I love you Dahyun." You said as Dahyun gave a love felt smile.

"Love you too (YN)." She answered back as you no-

DING

You unheld Dahyun as you both went forward into the hall and went in front of Chaeyoung's door.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Chae?"

"It's open (YN)!"

You both heard and you turned the knob to see Chaeyoung, but she wasn't alone.

"Hey Mina!" You spoke up with an increased volume as you went towards someone named Mina...and Dahyun recognized that name.

She saw you and the Mina girl hug, but Dahyun knew it was a friendly hug seeing as how Mina was Chaeyoung's girlfriend.

"How are you? It's been a while." You asked.

"I'm doing fine (YN) thank you. And it has." Mina then turned towards the door as Chaeyoung stood up.

"Oh yeah, Mina let me introduce you to Dahyun. The one I told you about." Chaeyoung then brought Dahyun closer towards Mina.

"Dahyun this is Mina. My one and only." Chaeyoung spoke up as Dahyun looked to the pretty girl next Chaeyoung.

"Hello." She said with a smile as Dahyun was allured by her looks.

Photos were one thing, but seeing her up close and personal...Chaeyoung did well.

"Hey," Dahyun spoke back with a smile on her. "So you're the one Chaeyoung keeps talking about."

"Yup, that's me." Mina answered as Dahyun nodded.

"You doing okay Chae? How's the work performance going this week?" You asked as Chaeyoung nodded.

"Doing great. Progress is going smoothly. The staff is doing pretty well and of course both Tzuyu and Jihyo have gotten theirs in and again, to no surprise, they are putting in double the work as usual." She explained as you chuckled. "They are both also asking for a couple of days off (YN). I guess their anniversary is coming up and-"

"Say no more, give it to them." You said as the three looked at you. "What? It's their anniversary and they put in double the workload. Not like a couple of days is going to set us back."

Chaeyoung nodded.

"I'll contact them right away then." She said as you nodded.

"Great. Well, we just came to say bye to you Chae." You spoke up as Chaeyoung nodded. "I'm guessing Mina's staying?" You asked as Mina nodded.

"You don't mind do you?" Mina asked as you shook your head.

"As I say every time Mina, not at all. Just remember the one rule." You spoke as Chaeyoung and Mina waved their hands.

"Yeah." "We know (YN)." They said quickly as Dahyun saw Mina's cheeks blaze up.

"Alright then. Nice to see you Mina." You said as Mina waved bye to you two as Chaeyoung said her goodbyes as well.

"Night (YN). See yah Dahyun." The two said as you both waved them off and went out the door and back into the elevator.

"So that's Mina?" Dahyun asked as you nodded and clicked the elevator button to the lobby.

SHUT

"She's very pretty." Dahyun added.

"She is. Chaeyoung and her make a really great couple." You said as Dahyun eyed you.

'No Dahyun. Stop it.'

Dahyun mentally slapped herself as she looked forward. No more concern.

"...Does she come here often? I haven't seen her since we got here." Dahyun asked as you nodded.

"She comes once a week." Dahyun looked at you. "Only she comes during Chaeyoung's work hours." She just sits for an hour and then she goes home.

Dahyun batted an eye at you.

"Is that allowed?" You eyed her back, "I mean you're the boss. But doesn't that distract Chae?"

You let a smile out.

"Well look at us. We're not getting distracted right?" Dahyun pursed her lips.

"Right..."

"But don't worry about distractions. If anything, she works harder with Mina around. She's done that before when Chaeyoung was my secretary. I was debating at first, but seeing Chaeyoung all happy when she's around, I couldn't really break that up. So I said only for an hour and since then Mina has been accompanying Chaeyoung. And Chaeyoung hasn't slack one bit either so that's good too. I also figured that Chaeyoung can get a bit stressed out and she needed that comfort from Mina so it's a win-win...and I can relate with you being mine."

Dahyun saw your smile as she felt warm by the compliment. She smiled as she looked forward, not saying a word until...

DING

The doors opened as the lobby was shown and a couple of people were already exiting and only one receptionist was up. You both headed towards another set of elevators that led to the garage.

Upon arriving at the garage, you said some goodbyes to some workers and soon you both headed into your car as Dahyun entered the passenger side.

Now after about a month, people started to notice that Dahyun and you arrived in the same car. And some rumors were spread and even Dahyun took note when she was in the lunchroom as her friends questioned her as well.

However, Dahyun explained to her friends that you were offering her a ride back and forth as you and her talked and realized that you were passing by her place when coming straight here. And since being new here, she didn't even had a car and was taking the bus here.

So you offered her a ride back and forth and since being the same times as you, it was no problem to you nor her.

They seem to buy it as they quickly accepted it and even had some good words about you. Even Momo said that Dahyun was lucky to be with you...how right she was Dahyun thought.

You both then buckled up and ready to take off, but before that.

"Hey, before we left Chae, you said that there was one rule. What was it?" You smiled.

"It's our rule like us. Work first than loving moments later. In fact, I even caught them-"

"No no no I'm good I'm good." Dahyun waved her hands fast as you laughed.

"Alright alright. But that's what it is. You should have seen the scare on Chaeyoung's face. Of course, I was upset and had a word with her but seeing her so paranoid...I couldn't be mad that long." You spoke as Dahyun nodded...Dahyun then blushed as she had images of Chaeyoung and Mina while...wait...

"W-wait...i-it wasn't at my desk...right?"

She asked as you pursed your lips.

"..."

"Oh god..."

=====================================

TIMESKIP

"(CN) we're home!" Dahyun yelled out as you both entered the house together.

"Mommy!" (CN)'s voice was heard as they saw their kid running up to Dahyun as Dahyun put her purse down and grabbed (CN).

Someone else appeared from the hall as you eyed the babysitter.

"Thanks Grace." You said as the babysitter, Grace nodded.

"You're welcome (YN). S/He was a good kid as usual." She said as you smiled at her. "Is there anything else you need?" She asked as you shook your head.

"No thank you." You responded as she nodded.

"Alright, have a nice night you two." She said as she walked passed you three, "bye (CN)~"

"Bye!" (CN) waved back, "bye Grace," "have a nice night," You and Dahyun said as she nodded and headed out the entrance as you came close to (CN) and raised your hand up for a high five. "How are you (CN)?" You asked as (CN) raised her/his hand and clapped back as Dahyun smiled at the interaction.

"Great daddy!" S/he said as you nodded, "Daddy, can we have some pizza?"

"Pizza huh?" You looked to Dahyun as she nodded, "Yeah we can get some pizza." You said as (CN) raised their hands.

"YAY!" (CN) cheered as you both laughed.

Dahyun then put (CN) down.

"Sweetie, you wait here while daddy and I talk for a bit okay?" (CN) nodded, "good," she gave a kiss on her/his head while you both walked away as (CN) went to the coffee table to draw.

You two then went inside yours and Dahyun's room as you both emptied your pockets and started to change.

"I know we just leave work (YN), but I want to talk about (CN) when we leave, as well as what do I do as well," Dahyun spoke up as she unbuttoned her sunshine buttoned-up shirt as she looked at you and you at her white bra now being revealed as each button was being loosened, but you averted and looked at Dahyun and smiled.

"Of course, but I got (CN) covered with someone. You don't worry about that." You said as Dahyun blinked into guessing who it might be as she saw you taking your white buttoned-up shirt off as well.

She couldn't help but take a look at your chest as you turned to get a relaxing one.

"Who?" She asked, now looking at your face as you were hesitant on telling her.

"I huh...I sort off wanted it to be a surprise my love. But trust me, you'll really love who it is." You answered as Dahyun raised a brow and wanted to know, but she stopped herself. "I know it's our kid and , but trust me, I got the best for the three of us." You said putting on your shirt as Dahyun looked forward.

Trust me...

Those two words pounded in Dahyun's head.

Dahyun needed to trust you with 100% of her being, especially after yesterday. And she knew that you wouldn't put (CN) in harm's way.

Dahyun nodded.

"Okay, I trust you (YN)." She said as you nodded.

"Thank you Dahyun, in about a week you'll find out who."

She nodded as she fully took her shirt off and you went towards the closet to get a shirt and got near Dahyun.

"And about your panel, don't worry, it won't be anything too crazy. The way I'm planning is just going to be a booth of some sort inside our main station on the floor. Have you ever seen like comic cons where you walk alongside all these booths and these large demonstrations and shops in the middle where you go inside and find stuff?" You asked while taking off a black V-neck shirt from the hanger and putting it on as Dahyun nodded. "Just imagine that except it's about our work. It's just going to be questions towards you and some others about how jobs such as yours can be essential growing up or just about our company in general. Just like any other internship booth."

Dahyun nodded in understanding as she pulled a pink sleeveless shirt from the closet as you went to the bed and started to untie your dress shoes.

"And you didn't have any before?" She asked as she held the shirt she had.

"No, mom and dad were both in disagreement for some years. Even before I started working. To them and others, most of them voted on not having any due to some complications, and with the negatives outweighing the positives, it was a complete shutdown and they just dropped the topic." You said as you stood up to get a pair of silver pajama pants and back to the bed.

"And you're changing because of me?" Dahyun asked as you stopped your movements and glanced towards her as she remained still shirtless.

"Yes and no, times are changing Dahyun. Our staff is growing larger with expansions and buildings made and sometimes we tend to get a short end of the staff that uphold our standards. So I thought about two things...you and what can convince dad...and I thought about the internship. So with a bit of heavy research, I managed to convince the others that we're going to need to branch out a little more. And with you being my newest worker and seeing as how most interns start of the way you work, you'll be answering questions that can be brought up on your booth for kids looking to look for internships at our place." You explained now slipping off your work pants for the comfier ones as Dahyun kept her eyes on you.

"However, I'm not exactly sure, what sort of questions that will be asked, but I highly doubt it's not going to be difficult and mostly about your job experience, tasks, and what makes the company it, but don't worry. We have two weeks anyway to go over what you'll-"

RINGTONE

You both eyed your phone on the bed as you went to read the message.

"Sorry, give me a moment." You said typing back.

"..."

Dahyun kept her eyes on you as you were typing away as she held her relaxing shirt in her hands as Dahyun remained shirtless. She looked at her shirt as she crumpled it in her hand.

'He's doing all this for me...I don't deserve you (YN), not at all. I've done nothing but argue and hurt you and you've given me hope and happiness. I swear (YN), I'll be better for you. For you and (CN).'

"Sorry, that was Jihyo and Tzuyu. They send their thanks and I told them to enjoy their anniversary and a job well done as well. I still remember those two getting together as well. Chaeyoung would not stop talking about it." You said as you looked up to Dahyun...and you flat smiled.

Dahyun stood in front of you as she had a flat look on her.

"Uh-"

Dahyun then moved forward and straddled you.

Her legs on the outer side of yours as she placed her butt on your lap.

"..."

You didn't say anything, but you didn't change expressions either...then you lost your breath as Dahyun placed both hands on your cheeks and brought her face closer and pressed her soft lips on yours as you felt her body pressed against yours as you wrapped your arms around her soft skin and you enjoyed the embrace and love of one another.

You felt Dahyun's breath through her nose as you both continued to kiss as both mouths were moving in junction with one another.

Dahyun then pulled back slowly, but barely an inch as she held you still in her arms and your noses were in contact as you felt her hot breath on your lips.

You watched her beautiful eyes just gaze at yours and you noticed that she was clearly having issues. It wasn't the loving smile or bright ones you loved watching, but a more solemn and firm gaze.

"Thank you."

Her tone was hushed, reserved and so gentle that even you had a hard time hearing what she said.

"Thank you (YN)...for everything." She whispered as you pecked her on the lips.

"You deserve it my love." You whispered back as Dahyun brought a smile on her face and thus on her eyes as you smiled as well. "I love you Dahyun. More than anything. You and (CN). I swear to you that everything will be alright okay? I promise."

Dahyun felt at ease again and again whenever you talk, comforted, or just gazed at her. Dahyun pressed her forehead against yours as she closed her eyes and smiled.

"I love you too (YN)...deeply." She repeated as you nodded against her head. "I am so sorry for-"

"No no no, it's okay my love, it's okay." You whispered as you rubbed her back. "I understand, it's okay."

Dahyun nodded as she placed her head on your shoulder this time and hugged you as you hugged back.

.

.

Both stayed like that in the embrace for a while, just enjoying the warmth emanating from one another. Hearing the soft breathing of Dahyun as you didn't say a word.

You knew Dahyun felt horrible, it didn't take a genius to know that...well maybe it did since it took you a while to understand what she was going through when you told her about the meeting and conference.

The thought of you cheating or leaving her hurt you just as bad as it did to Dahyun. The thought hurt too much and never did it occur to you that she was having the same thoughts as well. You figured that the love that you gave her over the weeks was enough to make her realize that you were there.

Was it not enough?

...

...

No, no it was. But what that bastard did to her...you didn't blame her for being so objective about it all. Honestly, you would be that way as well.

.

.

You felt Dahyun's body move as she leaned back and placed her hands on your shoulders and looked at you.

"(YN), yesterday, I meant what I said about us. I do trust you (YN), one hundred percent and more and you have no idea how much it means to me that you're going far and beyond to help me and (CN) out." You nodded, "I swear I'll get better, and I know it's not going to be simple, but...I swear to you (YN), I will."

You smiled at her and nodded.

"And I'll be with you all the way Dahyun."

And just like that...

You smiled at her expression.

You meant it and Dahyun knew you did too. Since meeting each other at the wedding at four years old, you'd been with her each day. And while you both had an unfortunate time away from each other, they had each other now and that's all Dahyun needed to comprehend that this was going to be a slow but steady pace.

.

.

"MOMMY! DADDY! PIZZA!"

You both jumped at (CN)'s voice as you both chuckled.

"I'll go order. Finish getting ready." You said as Dahyun nodded and got off you as you stood up but quickly stole a peck on Dahyun's lips as you smiled and went out in the hall.

"Patience (CN)."

"No patience. Pizza!" Dahyun heard as she laughed.

Yeah, she was certain that this was going to be all well.

=====================================================

ONE WEEK LATER

You and Dahyun were both in the living room as you had files on the kitchen table. Dahyun wanted to help make notes as you read them out loud to her.

"...and with the increase of seven percent annually we can guarantee that we...no five per-... or was it...no it's seven. These are my numbers and I can't even figure it out." You sighed as you leaned back against your seat.

Dahyun stood up and she got behind you as she hugged your neck and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"(YN) it's okay, don't worry. Everyone makes mistakes."

You nodded.

"I know, I know, let's take a break." You said as Dahyun agreed.

KNOCK KNOCK

You both turned towards the door as you stood up and went towards and checked the peephole.

It was a delivery man holding some form as you opened the door and the man smiled.

"Sorry for the interruption. Does a Mr. (LN) live here?" He asked as you nodded.

"That's me."

He then went into his satchel and dug out a black string and washer envelope.

"Can you sign here please first?" He handed you both the envelope and a form as you signed the form with the pen hanging on the corner.

"And that's it. You have a nice day sir."

"You as well." You repeated as he nodded and turned away as you closed the door.

"Finally..." you spoke as you turned to Dahyun. "Hey, this is for you my love." You spoke up as Dahyun eyed the black envelope. You brought it to her and stood over her as she investigated the envelope.

"From (LN) Corporation...to me?" She read as you nodded.

"Dad sends out these keys along with some final words to the ones attending. Now normally they would have send them to my office, but since you were the latest and you're living with me, dad just mailed it here."

Dahyun then unwrapped the envelope and looked inside and pulled out something wrapped.

"What's this?" She said looking at the bracelet.

"Read the document inside." You said as Dahyun looked and saw multiple parchments inside. She pulled each one out carefully. "That one Dahyun." You pointed out as Dahyunt took the one you pointed at and started reading.

--------------------

Miss Dahyun,

The following information is required to attend our annual conference that is to be held in New York, New York this year.

Included in this letter is your unique RFID wristband, that's already inputted with your information, to enter the private areas of the convention such as backstage or our small gatherings inside if you will. As well as your plane ticket, hotel room info, an itinerary of the weekend's panels and events, and a map of the convention space.

I request that you arrive promptly at the time given to you with the information, inside our first gathering inside and register immediately upon arrival to receive your booth location and ID, which we request you carry on your person at all times.

While we are traveling, keep in mind that this is NOT a vacation.

The purpose of the conference is reformation and investment across the country with multiple new connections in companies and competition will be tight for our corporation to be in the discussions. I expect everyone accompanying to bring the best that they have, no matter the tasks that you are here for.

However, I don't want to drive us to the brink of exhaustion and stress, and that is why during our long weekend we will be in a couple of luxurious hotels nearby. Feel free to use the hotel's amenities when you are not on the job and you will have access to all of the convention's amenities as well to ease ourselves.

This weekend may very well be our most valuable sessions to come, but every one of you comes first.

Remember, we're still family here at (LN) Corporation.

I look forward to meeting you and working together to bring our company for all to recognize and manage with.

Thank you for your hard work and valuable time.

CEO of (Company Name),

(Father's Name)

----------------------

Dahyun smiled at the ending as she looked to you and your grin.

"I know, pretty sappy, but it works."

"And he sends these out to everyone?" Dahyun asked as you nodded.

"To the ones attending yes."

Dahyun looked at the other stuff that came inside. She then picked up the airplane ticket.

"So this luxurious hotel? This is yearly as well." You shook your head.

"Normally we stay at 3 maybe 4 stars hotels. Decent, but not as luxurious as this one. Since this is our biggest yet, dad wanted to make sure that we're all in the zone and leveled. So he contacted the two best hotels and rented out a floor early on...way early on."

"...a-a floor?!"

You nodded.

"Yup. Thirteen rooms in one and eleven in another. About eighteen of us are joining so it's enough just in case someone drops or someone comes in."

Dahyun just chuckled...she didn't even want to ask how much that was.

"So this is what I'm supposed to wear?" Dahyun picked up the RFID bracelet.

"Yes, that's actually important so don't lose that." You pointed out as Dahyun nodded while placing the bracelet down.

"So...I'm guessing we aren't rooming together?" You shook your head.

"You can stay over, but you can't sleepover. Since there are going to be other workers we have to be careful. But we can hang out. Along with Chae."

"Right...now I see why you're nervous (YN)." She said as she overlooked the material in front of her. "I don't even have a significant job and I'm getting nervous as well. I knew it was important, but this seems very serious."

You wrapped your arms around Dahyun's neck as she did with you moments ago and you kissed her cheek. Dahyun smiled at the warmth she felt.

"You're very much important my love." She heard and looked to see your face up close, "and you're right about this being important as well. Mom and dad intend to make this go perfectly. But I know we can pull this off."

Dahyun always admired your positive outlook.

"Ne. You're right."

"As always." You mocked as Dahyun playfully jabbed your torso.

"Did you had to ruin the moment didn't you?" Dahyun said as you both chuckled.

"Mommy? Daddy?" You both heard (CN)'s voice and turned in the hall as s/he came out. "I'm hungry..."

"Well it is almost dinner time. I'd say we call it a night shall we?" You suggested as Dahyun nodded. "Alright, then what are we doing for dinner?"

"We can do spaghetti and meatballs?" She suggested as you nodded. "(CN)?" S/he nodded. "Then let's get to it." She said as you both stood up to prepare for dinner.

---------------------------------------------------------

ONE WEEK LATER

"...receptionist can be rewarding and can come with its own benefits, but most of all, it is a job that can help you gain useful skills. These skills are often transferable and can help you in whatever industry you're hoping to enter in the future, whether it be ours or in another."

Dahyun finished off as you nodded at her.

You two were in your bedroom while Dahyun was crossed leg on the bed as you were in front of her. She was practicing some questions that can be asked. Simple ones with some flashcards that she had.

"And what skills will that be beautiful?" You said to her as you chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"Well handsome," you smiled, "as a receptionist, you'd be expected to communicate with customers and clients every single day, so the ability to communicate well with other people is very important. In a typical day, a receptionist is accustomed to dealing with people on the telephone and face-to-face, and these skills are usually for roles involving people management and customer service." You smiled at her answer, "In fact, communications skills are essential in most job roles unless you are a lone worker and your job requires minimal contact with others."

Dahyun took a breath as you nodded.

"Well my love, you're going to do just fine." Dahyun smiled.

"Well of course I'm fine (YN), it's you who I'm practicing with." She said as you smiled, "the problem is with the strangers...and being alone."

You felt the nerves in her jump kicking as you scooted closer to her and held her hand.

"I know it can be nerve-racking Dahyun. Believe me, it wasn't easy for my first meeting. It was only four people, but it felt like four hundred watching. Remember school?"

"Oh yeah, how could I forget, we'd both be terrified to present our work that we had to flip a coin to see who'd discussed what."

You both chuckled at the memory.

"Yet the difference is that you now have more than four hundred people to present too and I...well..." Dahyun smile fell.

You patted her hand as you smiled.

"Hey, it's mostly going to be college students. Even so, I don't expect a lot of interns to come to your booth on short notice. But enough about me, let's get back to you...so what exactly can be another skill miss?" you asked as Dahyun nodded.

"Well, multitasking is another skill put to the test, you may find yourself immersed in various tas-"

RINGTONE

You both eyed your phone as it was facedown on the bedside table charging.

You went towards it and you checked the message...and smiled.

"Hey, I think it's time you find out who the sitter is." You said as Dahyun blinked...then remembered that you haven't told her yet.

"Oh right, so that's them?" She asked as you nodded.

"Yeah they should be at the do-"

DING DONG

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

The two of you turned towards the bedroom door as the main door was being knocked on.

"Right on time. Let's go see shall we?" You asked as Dahyun shrugged, and you both stood up and went to the door.

As you both went closer...

"Go ahead and check." You asked as Dahyun did just that.

She peeked into the peephole...and she gasped.

"..."

She opened the door right away

"He-" "Dah-"

They both were cut off by Dahyun lunging at the two and hugging them with her arms around their necks.

"Oh my god! It's amazing to see you!" She shrieked as the two laughed and gave her a hug back.

"It's great to see you too Dahyun." Nayeon spoke.

"It's been a while." Jeongyeon said.

The 2-yeon couple was happy as Dahyun was.

She leaned back from the hug.

"What are you doing here?" Dahyun was all smiling as she eyed each of the two.

"Well, we're to take care of (CN) while you're gone." Jeongyeon answered.

Dahyun turned to you as you waved a hand to them.

"So they-" You nodded as Dahyun smiled and saw a blur past her.

"(YN)!" Nayeon ran to you as she went inside and hugged you tightly. "I missed you."

You returned the hug.

"I missed you too Nayeon."

Dahyun turned to Jeongyeon as she smiled at her.

"But what about work?"

"It's called vacation Dahyun," Jeongyeon answered as she picked up her luggage as Dahyun picked up Nayeon's and they both stepped inside as Dahyun closed the door. "It's just until you two finish up your workdays." She explained as she placed her luggage down and towards you and Nayeon.

"(YN)." You heard Jeongyeon approaching as you brought one arm out and she accepted it to give you three a group hug as Dahyun was just in pleasant shock of the three.

"You asked them (YN)?"

"Yeah, who better than the two who helped you and (CN). Plus I think (CN) would most enjoy their company." You reasoned as Dahyun was just astounded yet delighted.

"When?"

"The day I went to the meeting along the ride home. I called and we discussed it."

"We accepted...well Nayeon right away." Jeongyeon pointed, "but we've been planning a vacation for a while now so it works out." She then looked to you, "but you didn't have to pay for our flight (YN), especially first-class."

Dahyun rolled her eyes.

Of course you did.

"Jeong, don't tell me you didn't enjoy it. You took everything that they offered and even looking at the menu for every meal there was." Nayeon pointed as Jeongyeon took a swipe at Nayeon who went behind your back.

"B-because I was hungry! It was a long flight..." Jeongyeon huffed as the other three laughed.

"Sorry about not picking you girls up. I wanted to be a surprise for Dahyun." You said as Nayeon stood by your side as Jeongyeon let her hands down.

"Oh, we don't mind (YN)." Nayeon waved her hands, "the chauffeur waiting for us was something else too. It felt like we were celebs or something." She said as Jeongyeon nodded.

"And then this place (YN). It's like paradise...then the beach back there...man." Jeongyeon looked around. "It's incredible."

"It is. Trust me." Dahyun spoke up. "Well we'll show you two around, but first." Dahyun walked towards the hall. "(CN)! Come please."

You and 2yeon were standing there as they looked at the hall to see (CN) coming out of his/her room.

"What's-AUNTIE JEO! AUNTIE NAY!" His/her expression changed in a snap as the four smiled at him/her.

"(CN)!" They both yelled out as (CN) ran to them.

Nayeon kneeled and she picked up the kid as she twirled him/her around.

"How's our favorite niece/nephew doing~" Nayeon cooed as (CN) smiled.

"Great! And you?" Nayeon smiled.

"We're great as well (CN). We missed you." Jeongyeon said as she came closer and Nayeon handed her (CN) as (CN) gave a hug to Jeongyeon.

Dahyun and you smiled at the scene.

"Are you staying?!" (CN) was eager as s/he hopped in Nayeon's arms.

"For a while yes." Nayeon answered as (CN) raised his/her arms.

"YAY!"

All four smiled at their excitement.

"Well, let's get you two sorted and get into your rooms." You proclaimed as they both nodded.

With (CN) in Nayeon's arms, you four went to show Jeongyeon and Nayeon the guest room of the place as well as a little tour.

Behind the four, Dahyun was just excited...she then looked to you as you had everything figured out and planned.

'(YN)...you're the best.'

============================================

TIMESKIP

SOME HOURS

After unpacking their clothing and lunch, the four then started to talk over some drinks as you and Dahyun talked about what happened in the past months.

For Nayeon and Jeongyeon, they knew the most important like you getting together, but they wanted to know in between the lines.

"...and then there was one time in work that Chaeyoung spoke to me about-"

"Yawn..."

(CN) yawned loud as the four of you smiled at her/him.

"Aww sweetie, you tired?" You asked as (CN) nodded her/his head. "Alright, come on." You spoke up as (CN) raised his/her hands up as you went to her/him and picked him/her up.

"Daddy...can you read me a story..." (CN) said weakly as you nodded.

"Of course, I'll be right back girls." You said as they nodded. Dahyun then stood up and gave a kiss to (CN)'s cheek.

"Good night (CN)." She said as (CN) nodded.

"Night (CN)." "Good night." Both Jeongyeon and Nayeon spoke as (CN) waved at them too.

You then leaned towards Dahyun and gave her a peck on the lips as she smiled at you walking away.

She turned to see Nayeon and Jeongyeon...

Both of them smiling at her as Dahyun felt embarrassed by what was essentially the first public showing of affection of you and her.

"You two are so cute together," Nayeon pointed out as Jeongyeon agreed. "Everything's going great right?" She asked as Dahyun smiled.

"Oh~ It's perfect." The two smiled, "being with (YN) is just...amazing is an understatement to him. Even before we got together he's been incredible, but now...god everything just feels perfect."

Both Nayeon and Jeongyeon can agree on that. They looked at one another as they felt it too.

"I'd say, this house, the job that you have, (YN) and (CN)...you're living the life Dahyun and we couldn't be happier for you. You deserve it after-" Nayeon stopped talking as Jeongyeon side-eyed her.

Dahyun's smile fell to a flat smile.

"Nayeon..." Jeongyeon muttered as Nayeon pursed her lips.

"Jeongmal mianhae Dahyun, I didn't-"

"It's okay Nay, really." Dahyun cut her off as she stared at the coffee table. "I won't lie though, it's been giving some edge."

Both Nayeon and Jeongyeon frowned.

"So you're still having issues?" Jeongyeon asked as Dahyun nodded and looked towards her.

"Remember the meeting that (YN) attended to. By himself with Chaeyoung." Both girls nodded, "...I broke that day." Their jaws slightly dropped.

"Aww..." Dahyun..."

"I didn't tell (YN). I felt so horrible that I even compared (YN) to-" Dahyun closed her eyes and shook her head. "He's done nothing but support, strengthened and given me hope and being a loving father to (CN) the very day we met and I thought that he would betray me...I'm so shallow to even think that."

Dahyun spoke mournfully as the two gave sympathetic looks.

"Dahyun, don't say-"

"It's true Nayeon...it's true." Dahyun leaned back on her couch as Jeongyeon sat up and went to sit by her and comfort her. "Even after four years, what he did was etched into my mind and I couldn't get rid of them." Dahyun poked her head for emphasis.

Both girls didn't know what to say as Nayeon then joined in and sat on the other side of Dahyun.

"I love (YN)...I really do. I honestly can see us living together for the rest of our lives, like you two." Jeongyeon and Nayeon gave a soft smile at her saying that. "And it's wrong of me to think that of (YN) when he's done everything for me." Dahyun didn't felt like crying again. She just felt defeated.

Jeongyeon comforted her as Nayeon placed her head on Dahyun's shoulder.

"Dahyun, the three of us know that (YN) won't ever do that to you Dahyun. Even after all these years, he still had feelings for you. Even if you both hadn't been in contact." That stung Dahyun as she nodded. "So why would (YN) just up and leave you when he finally has you? When he's done all this for you? You're his life Dahyun and now with (CN), there is no way that he's turning his back on you."

Dahyun, if it was possible, felt worse now...but Jeongyeon was right. It was facts of what she was saying to her.

"I know what that rat did to you is unforgivable. Only the lowest of the low will ever do that to anyone. Especially to someone like you Dahyun. And again, we three know that (YN) is never going to be that way. He's literally the top of the top in everything."

"Jeongie's right Dahyun, (YN) has looks, wealth, an amazing career, this place, personality...jesus Dahyun you hit the jackpot."

"She's right Dahyun. You can't compare (YN) to that lowlife. Because (YN) literally obliterates him in every way possible." Jeongyeon capped off as Nayeon nodded...only for Dahyun to sigh.

"And I was stupid to not see that in high school...I just accepted his hand and without a second thought either." Dahyun frowned and shut her eyes, she thought horrible about it all and how one 'yes' changed her life.

"You weren't stupid Dahyun. It was just unfortunate luck and (YN)'s, and I'm not saying it's his fault either, nervousness and long term plan that wasn't ideal. Honestly, we should have pushed him into telling you or we should have, but (YN) was persistent he can do it. That guy was just...well what happened happened and we're lucky that you and (YN) are her under the same roof now."

Dahyun nodded her head.

"And sadly...I haven't done the best job of being called his love. I've shed tears and mistrust him because of his actions...for me to have my issues and have (YN) deal with them because of his fault...for (YN) to take the trouble, irritation, and grief and healing me for what he did...it's not right nor fair to him. And I can't have that any longer. That day he left for his meeting, I promised myself to change for the better. I have to. For both of them. (CN) for being a great mother and for (YN) for being a great partner. I have to be stronger...to be better for (YN)...to be at his side with no worry and for us to be as a family."

The other two nodded at Dahyun's words of determination.

"You're right Nayeon. You're right about how lucky I am." Dahyun spoke with a rigid tone as the other two-eyed her. " I don't know how long it'll be till I'm one hundred percent, but I'm getting there. Slowly but I'm getting there."

Nayeon and Jeongyeon smiled.

"There you go Dahyun." "Just keep thinking like that."

They both said as Dahyun smiled at them both.

"Thank you. And I'm also lucky to have you two as well." Dahyun brought the two together with both arms as the piled into a hug. "Thank you both for everything."

"No problem Dahyun." "We got your back."

Both responded as Dahyun smiled.

.

.

"Well this is touching~" The three heard as they turned to you walking towards them, the three let go as they smiled at you, "sorry for ruining the moment, (CN) is now asleep. Took a few more pages than I thought." You addressed as you sat were Nayeon and Jeongyeon originally were.

"That's okay (YN)."

Dahyun then stood up as she sat by you and held your hand as she placed her head on your shoulder. You smiled at the touch and held her hand as well as Jeongyeon and Nayeon smiled at the action.

Jeongyeon then felt Nayeon scooting closer to her and did the same as you and Dahyun smiled at them two.

"So where were we?" You asked.

--------------------------

After another hour or so, the four conversed yet again and many laughs and embarrassing moments were shared as the four started to remember old memories, good ones and each of them was careful into talking about anything that had to do with...that guy.

Soon, however, nightfall came and after a quick dinner of some salmon and veggies, Nayeon felt tired as she kept on yawning, but like (CN) on most nights, didn't want to admit of being so and wanted to stay with you three more. But a long flight will do that to anyone so the three of you decided to call it as well and each of them headed into their rooms with Jeongyeon and Nayeon in the guest room.

CLOSE

"That was fun." Nayeon stretched her arms as Jeongyeon nodded and took a look at the room that was originally Dahyun's before she moved her stuff and moved into your room.

"I still can't believe this is (YN)'s place." She said as Nayeon took her shirt off. "Like this feels like a hotel." She said as Nayeon giggled.

"I hear you Jeong, and to think the beach is just out those doors. But I love home too." She said as she turned towards Jeongyeon and walked up towards Jeongyeon.

She got up close to her and Jeongyeon eyed Nayeon's torso and couldn't help but get a smile at her fit shirtless torso...and a little something else as well.

Nayeon then wrapped her arms around Jeongyeon's body as Jeongyeon held her back.

"Jeong," Jeongyeon looked towards her girlfriend's smile. "I love you. I know I don't say it often, but I really do feel loved and happy whenever you're around Jeongie. I'm thankful that you're with me."

Jeongyeon smiled back and Nayeon felt the love emanating from that.

"Love you too Nayeon. I know I sometimes can be a bit much and hot-headed, but I'm glad that I have you around me as well to calm my nerves...even though you're the one who starts it all and-"

"Just kiss me pabo." Nayeon chuckled as Jeongyeon tilted to the right as Nayeon did the same and both kissed for a twenty seconds before pulling away as the two started to get ready for bed.

=================================================

ONE WEEK LATER

The sounds of people walking and talking filled the airport as you, (CN) and the three girls were saying their goodbyes in front of the security check.

"Alright (CN), well we'll see you soon okay?" Dahyun spoke softly as she held (CN) in her arms and hugged him/her tight. "Four days okay?" She said as (CN) nodded.

"Okay mommy, I'll miss you." Dahyun gave a large smile.

"I'll miss you too sweetie."

Dahyun gave a kiss on his/her cheek as she continued to hug her/him tight.

After a few seconds, she turned (CN) to you as you grabbed him/her by the arms.

"Now you be strong okay (CN). We'll be back before you know it." You said as you hugged (CN) tight. "You take care of auntie Nay and Jeo okay?" You said as (CN) nodded.

Dahyun smiled at them as she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked to see Jeongyeon near her. Dahyun then went and hugged her as Jeongyeon returned it.

"Don't worry Dahyun, we got her/him."

"I know," Dahyun leaned back, "I know." She then turned to Nayeon as Nayeon came to hug her.

You then let (CN) down as Jeongyeon came to you and you both hugged.

"Take care of her Jeong okay?"

"You worry about your work (YN). We got (CN)." You nodded in her shoulder as you let go and smiled at her. Jeongyeon then went to (CN) as Nayeon came to you and you both hugged.

"Take care (YN). And Dahyun too." Nayeon whispered as you nodded.

"I will Nayeon. Thank you for this." You said as she nodded and you both broke the hug and turned to Dahyun as she looked at (CN) as she Nayeon took her/him in her arms and went closer to kiss their cheek.

"Bye (CN)." She said as (CN) waved.

"Bye mommy. Bye daddy." S/He said as Dahyun smiled and took steps backs to see you in line for the security, waving at (CN) as Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and (CN) watched you both slowly walk the line.

Shortly after the line filled up behind you both and you couldn't see the three anymore due to the people.

You then got a text from Jeongyeon saying that they are about to leave and you told Dahyun as she nodded and texted back saying 'okay and thanks'

You got a 'have a safe trip' back as you put your phone away and talked to Dahyun.

After getting your tickets checked and signed off and getting to the conveyor belts for the X-rays, you placed your shoes, backpack, and laptop into the trays as you turned to Dahyun who was waving at (CN) as (CN) waved back.

Dahyun then did the same and added her jewelry as well as her purse.

You both then went through the X-ray machine as the cops patted you down and let Dahyun go untouched and both then waited for your belongings.

Grabbing everything you got, you both went up the escalators to your gate and turned right.

Then you eyed Dahyun for a bit.

She had a small frown on her as you figured she would, no doubt putting on a mask of feint emotion.

You knew saying goodbye to a child can be the hardest thing a parent can do. She did this daily for work, but to not see her kid for four days straight.

Hell, you were feeling it as well. After all, you were no stranger to saying goodbye to a loved one...

It felt unnerving and unbearable and you even wanted to go back to see if (CN) was okay.

But with Nayeon and Jeongyeon with him/her, you knew it'll be alright.

"You alright?" You asked as Dahyun nodded and gave a small smile to you.

"Yeah, yeah. It's strange, but I'll be fine." She answered as she looked forward and you nodded.

You wanted nothing more than to comfort her right then and there, but with your dad and some major workers to come around, you had to resist.

"I'm feeling it too." She looked to you as you nodded, "but I know (CN) will be fine Dahyun. Don't you worry."

"I know. Especially with those two. And I don't mean no offense to our (CN), but we have to focus on the next four days and for me to cheer you on." She smiled as you chuckled.

"Hehe, same here my love. Same here." You spoke as you both walked towards the gate.

.

.

After a turn and a long corridor, you both made it to the gate and upon getting closer, you already recognized some familiar faces of other bosses from around and even...

"(YN)! Dahyun!" You both saw Chaeyoung waving at you both as she stood up and walked towards you both as you smiled at her.

"Chae." "Hey."

Cheayoung came closer and hugged Dahyun as she returned the hug and then turned to you as she bowed slightly at you.

"How you two doing?"

"We're doing great. You?" Dahyun asked.

She nodded.

"Great as well. I just arrived twenty minutes ago. Mina didn't want to let our hug go hehe. I almost couldn't breathe for a bit. She's a bit down, but I'll make it up to her when we come back."

She smiled as you both nodded.

"So Dahyun, you nervous?" She asked as Dahyun shrugged.

"I'll be fine, it just questions after all."

"Exactly just pretend you're on the phone as they ask you certain things and we'll be just fine."

She blinked.

"We?"

"Well, we are going to be together."

You and Dahyun were taken slightly aback.

"R-really?" Dahyun asked.

"Since when were you on the layout?" You asked.

"Yesterday. Your dad informed me to switch jobs as two members from his place couldn't come through. One wanted to stay due to his wife having their first child and the other was in a car crash."

You and Dahyun smiled at the first half...but frowned at the second.

"Oh no..." "Are they okay?"

"Yes, yes. He suffered a broken leg, but other than that, he's okay."

"Well, that's good." You said as Dahyun nodded.

"Sorry I didn't tell you sooner." Chaeyoung spoke up as you both waved her off.

"No harm Chae." "It's okay, well that's good." Dahyun spoke as Chaeyoung nodded and the three went to the gate to wait for their plane.

"Yeah, although I won't be right next to you. I'll be one of the helpers in the main layout. But I'll be around you if you need something." She said as you nodded. "By the way (YN), is your mother not coming?"

You shook her head.

"She's staying at the main HQ for dad's replacement." You answered as Dahyun nodded.

You three went to the seats and you said hello to all the people currently there.

Chaeyoung explained to Dahyun that they were like you: other company branch owners or important role positions as Dahyun nodded and eyed most of them.

There were about six (not including you) from what Dahyun saw.

Four were young, maybe thirties, and the other two old, maybe fifties.

Two women and four men.

She saw them all in professional clothing: dress suits on each of them in some colors from black to grey to blue.

She also took note of how serious they all look, yet they seemed to be free-spirited as they all were in smiles and even laughed.

"You know them?" Dahyun asked as Chaeyoung nodded.

"Personally no, but I know most of them. They sometimes come to (YN)'s building when I was secretary. Almost all of them were before (YN)'s days."

"Wow...is (YN) the youngest?"

"Yup, the next one is about nine years older than him." Dahyun nodded and took note of how young you were to be in the big shots of them.

"(YN) must be really respected then?" She said as Chaeyoung shook her head.

"Oh, he wasn't at first. It took a while for them to actually see (YN) as one of them. Thinks they got the job being the boss's son." Chaeyoung whispered, "but that changed after a couple of years when (YN)'s planning was changing his building and even bringing in more figures than some. It was then he was really brought into the circle."

Dahyun nodded as she saw you smiling and talking to a woman and two males as they smiled as well.

Dahyun then leaned back in her seat as she and Chaeyoung talked.

-------------------------------------

DING-DING-DING

"Now boarding Oceanic 815, first-class."

The voice rang over the speaker, and you three stood eagerly from their seats. As all the company workers stood up as well.

Your dad arrived about ten minutes after you came and soon he was talking to a man in front as you, Dahyun and Chaeyoung stood in the back.

The line passed quickly, and the three were soon inside the plane and...

Dahyun noticed the seats as she shook her head slightly...this was her life now.

First-class everything it seemed.

There were four columns of three seats on each one making it twelve seats in total

Since you three were the last three to be one, they seem to be only four seats left as two were empty on each side of the middle barrier.

"I'm got the left side." You said to Dahyun as she nodded and you went to the left as Dahyun and Chaeyoung went to the right.

Before getting to her seat, Dahyun stepped and helped one of the older women that she met with lift her suitcase into the compartment, then the lady took her seat as she thanked Dahyun for the aid.

Dahyun's seat was the far back right seat and Chaeyoung in the seat next to her as the two shared a smile as they put their small bags in the top or on the floor.

Dahyun noticed you had the bottom left seat, making it litearlly the furthest from Dahyun as possible as she shrugged and sat on her seat.

She 'ahhed' at the comfort of the seat as Dahyun snuggled into it.

'How can a seat be so relaxed.'

She then looked to Chaeyoung as she was on her phone texting...she best guessed as Mina as  Dahyung figured to do the same.

She texted to both Nayeon and Jeongyeon (depending on who wasn't driving) and told them that they boarded.

.

.

DING

She got a text back and saw that it was Nayeon posing with (CN) in the backseat with a text saying.

Have a nice flight!

Dahyun smiled and wondered if you got the message as well.

She shrugged as she put her headphones on and played her favorite music as the people started to board the plane.

=========================================================

TIMESKIP

"ID please?" Dahyun was asked by the hotel reception as she handed her ID to a lady. "Okay, Ms. Kim, and what's your confirmation number?"

"Right here." Dahyun placed a paper down on the counter as the reception nodded and inputted the numbers.

"...and...there you are. Just a sec," the reception stood up as she went to the desk behind her and grabbed some things behind her and came back to Dahyun.

"Alright Ms. Dahyun, room number 713 is yours and here is your keycard to enter the room and another to enter our amenities." Dahyun was handed a white and a pink card. "The white one is to enter your room while the pink is to enter our spa, pool, gym, and buffet. Access to our Wi-fi is on the coffee table in your room as well as the room service menus and other information about what we offer."

Dahyun nodded and took the cards as well as her confirmation papers. "Anything else?" The reception asked as the Dahyun shook her head.

"Nope, thank you very much." Dahyun responded as the reception nodded.

"And thank you for coming to the Four Seasons. Please, if you have any questions, any or I will be happy to help." She said as Dahyun smiled and went towards you and Chaeyoung.

"Hey." She said as the two turned to her.

"Hey." "You good?"

Dahyun nodded as she showed her keycards.

"713." She answered.

"701." You said.

"711 for me." Chaeyoung spoke as you three broke from the group as you said goodbye to your dad and headed towards the set of four elevators. You called for the elevator as the first one of the right dinged and three stepped inside and Chaeyoung pressed the 7th number and the elevator started to go up.

"Can you believe it? The Four Seasons? I read it's the one of the best. Oh, wait till you see the rooms."

Chaeyoung spoke up as she giggled in place as you both smiled at her.

Dahyun admitted that she was feeling great as well. When she told you, at first she didn't know how good it was...then she googled it... five-star hotel.

When you said you'd be staying a luxury hotel, you meant it.

And to think your dad bought not one, but two floors. One here and one at another.

DING

The elevator opened and you three noticed a small square room just like the lobby with the four elevators in the middle and openings to the left and right leading to a hall.

"Mine's this way," you said as you looked at a sign with numbers [701-707] on the left.

"And ours is that way," Chaeyoung pointed at [708-714].

"Well then. I'm going this way. Let's unpack and then we'll meet up for breakfast tomorrow alright?" They both nodded as grabbed your luggage, "alright then, goodnight girls."

"Night (YN)." "Night~," They both said as they saw you turn left.

"Come on D, let's go find ours," Chaeyoung spoke up as Dahyun nodded and headed to the right and right again.

"709...10...here I am," Chaeyoung said as she smiled at the door. "Alright, Dahyun your's is just two doors down then." She said as Dahyun nodded. "Good night Dahyun. I got to call Mina as she wanted to know that I'm okay."

"Hehe, night Chae." Dahyun chuckled as Chaeyoung held her white keycard on the lock and the lock clicked from red to green and Chaeyoung went inside with her luggage behind her.

"Oh wow~" Dahyun heard her as the door closed and she smiled at Chaeyoung's door before heading to hers.

With a few steps, Dahyun was at her door and pressed the white keycard onto the lock as the red light went to green and Dahyun heard a click as she opened the handle.

(AN: This is what her suite would look like)

Dahyun first walked in and noticed on her right was a small living room that felt like she wasn't in a hotel room.

She shook her head in disbelief as she only looked inside and around. Desk, tv on her left, couch with two smaller seats on the side and coffee table in the middle as well as two lamps in the corner.

The space was decent sized and it felt like a small cozy home.

She then looked to the door forward as she opened and walked in and noticed a large window and some seats out in front and a walk-in closet on the left. Dahyun stepped forward and saw another door closed on the left side of the closet that she went to investigate and found the bathroom.

The bathroom had a regal like tub and shower as Dahyun was impressed. She stepped out and went towards the seats to realize it was a terrace of sort and stumbled upon the bedroom.

Normal size with a, no doubt, cozy bed, and TV in the corner. Dahyun left her luggage in the room and went forward towards the terrace. She opened the door and stepped out and her mindsight was amazed at the sight.

"Oh wow..."

.

.

KNOCK KNOCK

Dahyun turned to her door with a confused look and then with a small glance back at the view, she went towards the door and looked to see who it was...she smiled at you as she opened the door.

"Hey." You said as she beckoned you to come inside as you went in and Dahyun closed the door. "Why are-"

Dahyun was silenced by your lips as you held her cheek softly and Dahyun closed her eyes as she was in euphoria at the kiss.

You pulled away to Dahyun's misery as you smiled at her.

"Sorry, been wanting to do that since we departed at the airport. You could use the pick me up."

Dahyun smiled as she chuckled.

"That I did (YN)." You smiled at her.

"Did you look around?" You asked as she nodded.

"Yeah, this place is amazing. It's not home though." She smiled as you smiled at her. "And that view of the park...man (CN) would love this place." She said as you nodded at her.

"Hey, when we have vacations, we'll take (CN) anywhere s/he likes." You spoke with a joyful tone as you walked towards the bedroom as Dahyun followed you. "It could be here, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo," you turned towards her and smiled as Dahyun's grin enlarged upon hearing your enthusiasm, "anywhere you both want. There's no limit my love."

Dahyun gazed at your smile as her heart swelled with joy.

Even at their younger age, it was always you trying to get what she wanted.

She remembered that every birthday and Christmas since they were eight that she would always get what she wanted that year.

From toys that you've seen her play at a younger age to the jewelry she spotted at the mall.

She hated that you would waste your money for her before, even the expensive jewelry...but what killed her is that she didn't even anything from you from those times anymore.

She last saw a majority of her possessions from her parent's home before she got kicked out. She wasn't even able to return to gather them.

Now she realized that everything you gave her was gone...

.

.

GRASP

Dahyun was cut off her thoughts as she felt your hands on her cheeks and leaned to her face and kissed her.

Dahyun was shaken for about half a second and was quick to lean towards you to get more of the kiss back as she held your hand on her cheek and the other to the back of your head.

Dahyun enjoyed the sensation, but it was forgotten as you leaned back, but still kept your hold on her as Dahyun eyed you.

"Everything is alright Dahyun." You spoke as Dahyun glued her eyes on you. "(CN) is safe and sound with Nay and Jeong and you'll be fine with your task as well as mine with my speeches. Everything will be okay. Just four days then it'll be back home and us three being together."

You spoke with an earnest and warming tone as Dahyun felt your words.

Dahyun didn't know what she did to deserve the person in front of her.

The person she called best friend, co-worker, and her love.

Dahyun took a deep breath in and out and gave a large smile at you and nodded.

"Exactly." She said as you nodded.

"Alright. Well, I just came to see how you were fairing since we left. You need help unpacking?" You asked as she shook her head. "Okay."

You then went and gave her another kiss as Dahyun just melted into it, but was disappointed that you pulled back. "I love you Dahyun."

She smiled and gave you a hug.

"Love you too (YN). I'll see you tomorrow morning." She said as she still gripped your shirt as you held her back.

.

.

Dahyun then let go, feeling content on her moment as you nodded and left the place as Dahyun looked at you going out the door as it shut.

Dahyun nodded at herself as she turned to her luggage, and went to the walk-in closet and started to hang her clothing.

'Tomorrow's the day. You got this Dahyun...and I'll be there for you (YN).'

===========================================================

TIMESKIP

THE NEXT DAY

Dahyun and you were walking amongst the convention as each booth was being set up.

Dahyun was startled by the number of booths being set up.

"And all these people are also in some type of company?" She asked as you nodded while looking at each one.

"Yup, minor and major ones. Some of the same types of products looking to beat their competition and others that are vastly different and unique that are looking to expand on their non-knowledgeable business...and here we are room 25-B

You both then entered this room that Dahyun saw about four tables and each with six or seven seats. All faced towards a stage that had a podium of some sort.

The room wasn't big, maybe another four sets of tables can fit and that's about it.

She also noticed three people already here, but you two were early so that's understandable.

"Here let's just sit in the back or something." You suggested as Dahyun looked to the left of her to see some seats hugging the wall as well. Dahyun nodded as she followed you towards the bottom left corner of the room.

"Chaeyoung know where the place is?" Dahyun asked as you nodded. "Maybe we should have waited for her."

"Well, she was on the phone with Mina. Either something happened or they're just missing each other. She'll be alright." Dahyun nodded.

"I understand her missing Mina. I'm missing (CN) as well. It feels so weird to not wake up and tend to her/him." Dahyun muttered as you nodded.

"I'm feeling that too. I mean it's a short time for me, but I get you Dahyun." Dahyun nodded. "At least we know that's s/he's having fun with Nay and Jeong."

"Yeah, you're right." Dahyun nodded. Then she wanted to change the subject to mend the feeling of missing (CN).

"So...are those other branch owners?" She asked you as you nodded, figuring that Dahyun wanted to not be down about (CN).

"Yup. His name is Scott along with someone I don't know. And the elder is Dennis. Everyone here and on the way works for my dad. Those two run their own buildings like me, the third most likely works for Scott."

Dahyun nodded at the information.

It's not new info, but to be in a room with not just the CEO himself that runs one of the world's known company, but with the owners of multiple branches...it's quite nerve-wracking.

"Aish...this is crazy." Dahyun said as you chuckled.

"It may be, but honestly treat them like anyone else. We just sit and listen and mostly talk." You said as she nodded.

SWING

You both turned at the door opening with a couple of people you both recognized greatly.

"(YN)." You both turned to see your dad entering the room and now heading towards you both.

"Hey, dad." You stood up as Dahyun sat there staring at your dad.

This was the first time she's met him in person since you left Korea.

She remembered your father like yesterday and unlike you, he didn't seem to change in appearance at all.

You and your dad shared a hug as he patted your back, then he looked down at Dahyun as she quickly looked forward away from his sight.

"Hello, Dahyun." He said as he let go of you.

"Hello, Mr. (LN)." Dahyun turned and slightly bowed as he chuckled a bit.

"May I?" He pointed at the seat to which you were sitting as you nodded and he sat near Dahyun. Dahyun didn't know whether to act like she didn't know him, but she wasn't exactly thinking as the environment in the room was daunting to her. "(YN)? Do you mind if I have a moment with her?"

"Sure, I'll say hi to those three." You said as they nodded and you went towards the other people. They saw you and them giving each other a handshake.

"It's been a while since we met face to face." He said as Dahyun nodded. "It's alright Dahyun, you're not in trouble or anything." Your father said as Dahyun turned her attention to him as he leaned back against the seat. "No need to be nervous Dahyun." He said as Dahyun gave a nervous chuckle as she played with her hands a bit.

"Sorry, sir...I just want to thank you for adding me here. It means a lot." He nodded once more as he smiled.

"Well (YN) should get all of the thanks for it. He really wanted for you to come here." Dahyun smiled, he then whispered, "So...how's everything with (YN)?"

"Great. Your company is really amazing Mr. (LN)." She said cautiously to him as he smiled.

"That's good...and (CN)?"

Dahyun nodded.

"Great, s/he loves it at his place. It's amazing...just like him." Your dad smiled more. "He's just been there for me and helping me with talks and just comforting and...I can't thank him or you enough." Your dad nodded. "And he hasn't been giving me special treatment or anything at work sir. He's a very tough worker." Your dad nodded once more.

"I know. His company produces the best numbers. He knows what he's doing." She nodded. "That's why he'll be in charge soon." Some people came in as they saw your dad and waved at your father as he waved back at them walking towards the tables.

"You must be proud," Dahyun said.

"I am. He's grown up to be a fine man." Dahyun can agree with that. "Which is something I must apologize for Dahyun." She looked at him. "He's told me about you and your parents and well just about everything else...I know it's not what you want to hear right now, but I am deeply sorry about what happened to you."

Dahyun didn't move, but her eyes lowered as your father nodded.

"Had we known, maybe we could have done something soon-"

"That's my fault there sir. It's my own issue to deal with."

"That may be Dahyun, but still. Going through all that by yourself at a young age. That's...that's incredible."

She nodded.

"Thank you sir. I'm just trying to forget about the past. It's only just going to bringing me down."

Your father nodded.

"That's great. It's tough, but it's what's needs to be done if you do plan on being with my son. You can't have (BN) on your mind. (YN) isn't going to say it, but it's disrespectful to him."

Dahyun winced...but he's right.

"It's difficult, but with (YN). I can assure you that he'll make it simple." She nodded. "...You mean a lot to him." She looked to your dad with a wonder. "Back then, he would just tell us about his time with you. One night he went on for hours just about you...it was obvious he had a liking to you." Dahyun frowned...not to everyone.

"Then the night when you both reacquainted, he told me about your story and how much he wanted you to work for him and it was tough to hear and watch him. As a boss, I fought against him with the reasons for you coming, but as a parent...you don't want to see your children weak like that. He was punishing himself for not being there for you. I may be his boss, but I'm his father first...and I hated to see him so."

Dahyun glared at herself, it hurt to think that you were beating yourself up when it was all her fault.

"I don't know if he told you, but I didn't want to let you work for him." Dahyun nodded slowly, she did knew and she knew that this business was no picnic and for her to get a job just like that was understandable. "But he was determined to get you to operate here. Honestly, I've never seen him that motivated or intense ever. Especially that day when he asked you to come with us here. Never had I seen him like that. His eyes were burning with anger when I said no...then he had a plan for you and hehe...you're really something to him Dahyun."

Dahyun smiled a bit.

"I remembered what he said to me at the meeting as well. He promised you that he would take care of you no matter the cost. He promised you that he would rid of those foul times of yours. He promised to help take care of (CN). He's willing to give a hundred percent and more to helping you and nothing will stop him from doing so."

"..."

That just made Dahyun's heart spike fast.

"He was willing to leave us." Dahyun ear's twitched from that, "he didn't say it, but he wasn't going to come here. Not if you weren't. And I was a bit rough, I'll admit, but...love makes you do stupid things I suppose. Lord knows how much I've done for my wife."

Dahyun looked away from your father and just smiled directly at your back as you were conversing with the group.

"Well, I'm afraid I must be off. I'll see you soon Dahyun. Take care alright." He said as she nodded, but not turning her head as she saw his feet go up and leaving towards the group.

.

.

'(YN)...' A large smile crept on her face as she looked away from the people coming in and tried to hide her big smile as she looked downwards and thought about you.

.

.

"Dahyun." She turned to the voice she loved to hear as you were right in front of her as you sat where your father was.

"Hey." Her smile still there as you smiled too. "How was it?"

She nodded.

You nodded as Dahyun wished she could just hold your hand and just be close to you now.

Instead...

Dahyun took her phone out as she typed something on your messages, but rather than sending, she pokes your shoulder as you looked to her and she showed you her phone.

You smiled at the message.

I love you (YN)

You looked to her as her smile said it all and nodded as you smiled as well.

You held your hand out as she gave you her phone and you type in response as you handed it back.

I love you more Dahyun

Dahyun shook her head as you nodded as you both just silently laughed.

Dahyun's emotions were at a high and could only feel happiness.

She honestly felt like nothing bad will ever happen to her just by being with you.

-------------------------------------------------

Ten minutes later and the room was getting filled. About fifteen or so were here now and chatter was around.

Chaeyoung arrived as well as she took a spot next to Dahyun as the three conversed a bit before joining the rest.

Then...

SQUEAK

Everyone looked back to see a woman arriving inside and boy did she caught some eyes.

"Ms. Rin." "Hey." "You look good."

A woman walked in carrying a bag with her.

She looked to be in her mid-thirties, blonde hair that was in a ponytail that reached to her shoulder blades, frameless glasses, and a woman's suit of attire.

Dahyun's first thought of her was that she didn't look like she belonged here. More like on a runway.

She really looked good.

"She works here?" Dahyun whispered as you chuckled. "Can't be?"

"Why?" You questioned as Dahyun was flabbergasted.

"S-she looks like a supermodel (YN). My god..." Dahyun gulped at how she looked.

"Well Rin takes care of herself well." Chaeyoung spoke up.

Dahyun's brain jolted.

"W-wait...that's Rin?" She remembered you getting a call from a Rin some weeks back. "Oh wow."

You nodded.

"She's like if Tzuyu evolved or something." Dahyun joked as you and Chaeyoung laughed.

"Well don't go saying that to Tzuyu or Jihyo. Who knows whose scarier if you upset them?" Chaeyoung shivered as you two laughed.

"No I won't. Besides Tzuyu is-"

.

.

Dahyun stopped mid-sentence as her eyes widened in a snap.

"Dahyun?"

You turned...and what you saw was immeasurable...

.

.

You froze

.

.

Your heart raced

.

.

Your blood boiled

.

.

Standing right there, right in front of the doors...a couple of yards away...

.

.

"(BN)..." You mumbled as (BN) stared at you both.

Based on what you were seeing, (BN) didn't change at all.

Maybe a few inches taller and a shorter hairstyle, but that's about it.

He was staring back as well, eyes widened as his mouth was agape.

"...D-Dahyun..." (BN) spoke up as Dahyun remained still with her eyes glued to (BN).

"..." Dahyun didn't know what to say.

.

.

(BN) then took a step closer as you stood up in a flash and glared with daggers in your eyes.

"Not. One. Step." You growled as (BN) stopped and eyed the both of you...he looked very confused at the hostile nature...then his head jerked back.

"(Y-(YN)?" (BN) said your name as you glared at him. "Oh my go-"

"(YN)? What's going on?" You heard your father, but didn't lose sight of (BN).

"What's he doing here?!" You pointed at him as your father looked at (BN).

"(YN), let's relax." You heard.

"Relax? Dad do you know he is?" You said through your teeth. "It's (BN)..."

Your father quickly looked back at the man you were staring at...(BN).

"(BN)?" Your father then looked towards Dahyun as she was in a stunned state, still staring at (BN).

"Dahyun, Dahyun are you okay?"

You heard from behind as you looked and saw Dahyun's expression.

She was still as a statue as Chaeyoung shook her.

"Dahyun you okay?" You asked as Dahyun nodded slowly.

"Excuse me uh...(BN), if you don't mind...can you just keep walking." Your dad said as (BN) stared at Dahyun. Your dad then stepped in front of him as (BN) gain some consciousness and slowly but surely started to walk towards the group as all the poeple in the room stared at you three as Dahyun followed his back as (BN) looked back to see Dahyun.

"(YN), take Dahyun for a walk." Your father spoke as Dahyun shook her head.

"Sir I'm okay..."

He shook his head.

"No Dahyun. Go." Your father instructed as after a few seconds, she nodded and stood up as you did as well.

"Sir, do you mind if I go along?" Chaeyoung asked your dad as he looked at her...then at you as you nodded slowly...he gave you a look as he nodded.

"Very well." He said while looking at you as Chaeyoung stood up and joined you two as you held Dahyun's shoulder.

You three walked straight towards the exit, not looking at the crowd. You kept moving forward as you went towards the door and you three stepped out the hall.

As the doors closed...

"Dahyun..." You said her name as she eyed you.

"I'm okay (YN). Startled but okay."

"We should talk-"

"(YN), I'm fine."

She was persistent as you shook your head.

"Dahyun. Just for a bit okay. Please?" You asked as she heard your concern...she nodded.

"Thank you...Chae?" You turned to Chaeyoung, "do you know anywhere private?"

"Of course, follow me." She said as you nodded and you both followed her.

It seemed like people were starting to gather in the convo as you looked around, soon most of them you'll address your speech.

But that was not the concern right now. You eyed Dahyun as she seemed fine...you hope she was internally as well.

After a minute of walking,  Chaeyoung stopped in front of a door with an ID lock on it.

Chaeyoung got her badge on her wrist and held it there.

DING

It turned green as you opened the door and shut it behind you to see an empty small hall with some doors on the left and right.

Chaeyoung then opened the first door on the right as you peered inside.

You three went in and Chaeyoung shut and locked the door as you moved slowly towards the table.

"Okay Dahyun, just for a bit okay?" You whispered as Dahyun eyed Chaeyoung who was in the room as well. She nodded slowly again as you positioned Dahyun to have her sitting on the edge as you slowly maneuvered her out of your grasp.

She didn't hold on, but you still carried her by holding onto her shoulders.

She was looking straight ahead towards your torso as you took a good look at her.

She didn't look like anything.

No emotions.

So that's good...you suppose.

What are the odds that (BN) was there though?

You never heard his name as you all would have gotten a notification about a new branch owner...maybe he could have been an assistant to someone...

No.

That was not the concern now.

The concern was Dahyun and what the next objective is.

"Dahyun...are you sure you're okay?" You asked as she nodded. "Hey, if you want, let's head back to the hotel for a bit." Dahyun looked at you and shook her head. "The further away the better. I don't want you anywhere near him. We'll leave and then we'll stay in the hotel until we figure something."

Dahyun shook her head again.

"Dahyun-"

"No (YN)...I-I'm okay."

"I don't want you to-"

"I'm just stunned okay...that's it...but I promise I'm alright."

"..." You couldn't really believe her 100%.

"Trust me...I'm fine (YN). I know I froze up, but that's it. I'm over it. I'm good." She stated once more as you sighed.

"Dahyun, you don't have to face him. With what he did to you...I don't blame you." Chaeyoung came closer and held her hand as Dahyun eyed her.

You realized what Chaeyoung said.

.

.

Then Dahyun sighed.

"How long..." She asked softly.

"For some weeks now, but what's important now Dahyun is to keep you safe and sound." Chaeyoung answered.

Dahyun looked to you and you nodded.

"I'm sorry. I told her."

"But I haven't told anyone else." Chaeyoung spoke up. "And I'm not opposed to you two dating or anything...I mean it Dahyun."

Dahyun took a few seconds as Dahyun nodded.

Dahyun wasn't mad.

Honest, she wasn't.

She knew that Chaeyoung would find out sooner, whether it be by accident or by you two telling her...or, in this case, you, but she couldn't be mad.

Dahyun nodded her head into Chaeyoung's shoulders as Chaeyoung pulled back and gave a reassuring smile at her.

"Thank you Chae...but I'm okay."

"Dahyun you don't have to force-"

"I don't want to ruin this okay. We spend hours upon hours getting ready for this. I'm not letting him ruin this...I also need to stand up to him as well. I can't let him make me weak or-"

"You're not weak Dahyun." You and Chaeyoung both said, but Dahyun shook her slowly.

"Don't deny it (YN)." You held as Dahyun kept her tone. "Since Chae knows it doesn't matter...I betrayed your love (YN), your trust...I can't keep having myself thinking wrongly of you like that again. I can't. And I am moved on from (BN)...this is it...I can be okay with him around. I promise you, if I can't handle it, I'll call you or Chae immediately."

.

.

You eyed her as Dahyun had a stern look in her eyes.

You then eyed Chaeyoung as she shrugged.

"...I don't know Dahyun." You spoke as Dahyun's corner of her lips fell.

You sighed as you closed your eyes.

"...I don't want to fight you Dahyun, but it's not you who I'm worried about...it's him." Dahyun knew that you were just concerned, she couldn't be upset or mad. "...Promise me Dahyun...promise me that if something does happen, call please. I don't want you to put yourself in harm's way alone or if he comes to make you feel uncomfortable."

Chaeyoung nodded in agreement as Dahyun nodded.

"I know that (YN). Thank you."

Dahyun gave a soft smile as she went to you and held your cheek softly as she gave a kiss to you. She placed her lips on yours and you just enjoyed the sensation and the softness of her on you.

Chaeyoung smiled and looked away to give you both some privacy...she even thought about Mina at that moment.

Dahyun then leaned back as you opened your eyes to see hers...and this time, they both had that happy glimmer that she sported...and one of the biggest reasons why you'd love her.

"I promise you (YN), I am well...but I'll admit, there is a slight uneasiness in me, but I know everything will be okay. As long as I have you and you too Chae." Chaeyoung nodded.

Then in a blink of an eye, Chaeyoung scooted closer held onto Dahyun as hard as she can.

"I'm sorry for everything you went through Dahyun...you have no idea how sad I was hearing (YN) about you...I'm glad that you and (CN) are doing much much better." She said as Dahyun felt comfort from Chaeyoung.

Dahyun smiled more as she nodded and hugged Chaeyoung back.

"Thank you Chae...I'm sorry."

"It's okay Dahyun," Chaeyoung pulled away, "it's okay."

Dahyun nodded as you smiled at the heartwarming scene.

"Alright then...let's go back." Dahyun spoke up as you both nodded and the three started to walk towards the door as you unlocked it as you opened the door to let the girls go first.

You three stepped out as you eyed Dahyun's back of the head.

'Don't worry my love, I got you. Don't you worry about (BN) because I'm not letting him go anywhere near you...that's a promise.'

====================================

So (BN) is back...and I think Dahyun took it well...or was it too well?

Anyway, this is the reason why I wanted to keep on writing because I was going to end it at 22000+ words, but I didn't have a lot that I wanted to write about. So I cut the last 1/3 of the book and expanded the 2/3 of it to make it this.

So I am sorry about that and I'm sorry for the wait for the update.

If you want to insult me, go ahead, I don't blame you.

Thanks for taking a pause in your life to reading this. Vote/Comment and thanks again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 2.1K 24
Nayeonie, Jeongyeon, Momo Sana, Jihyo, Mina Dahyunie, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu They are my beloved Twice! One shot stories, ships with all the members.
23.6K 478 72
Just imagine that Im Nayeon is your girlfriend✨
4.7K 186 47
oneshots story of you and sana
173K 5.3K 110
Twice members x y/n (fem reader) gxg Request: Open #1 - ynlovestory #1 - twiceoneshots #1 - chaeyoung #1 - tzuyu #2 - ynlovestory #2 - dahyun #2 - na...