Secret ASIAnts

jadeskye által

Jonghyun and Taemin are best friends and ninja assasions who have been sent on their next mission where they... Több

Secret ASIAnts
chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter Ninteen

1.5K 39 4
jadeskye által

TAEMIN'S POV

I pinched my eyes shut and rubbed my temples roughly. 'Why can't get in touch with Jonghyun? This is getting on my last fucking nerve!' Someone tapped my shoulder, breaking my consintration. I looked at Minho wih a rather annoyed expression written on my face.

"What!" I hissed. A shocked look came to his face. 

"I...Is something....b...bothing you?" He suttered. "You've been upset ever s...since we got to class. You look like you want to kill someone." I smirked inwardly at the last part. 

"No, nothings bothering me Minho." I lied.

"Please don't lie to me Tae." He demanded softly. I looked back at the teacher, who was still deep onto her lecture, then back to Minho. 

"I'm worried. Somthing doesn't feel right. Jonghyun skipping class, not answerng my er, texts or calls. It's not like him and it's worring me." Why the hell did I just tell him that? Minho looked at me with kind eyes. 

"I'm sure they are fine Tae, probably just taking a personal day. " I nodded, not believing a single word. I turned bck to the teacher, who was eyeing us now, but continued her lecture still.

                                                                                                                                        ~

“I’ll see you after class.” Minho mumbled and started for his soccer class down the hall.

“Taemin!” Someone squealed, happily hugging me from behind. I turned quickly, ready to kick the shit out of whoever decided it was okay to touch me. I calmed down when I was met with a shaggy haired, extremely happy Mir. “I feel like it’s been forever since we last saw you.” He exaggerated. Thunder walked up behind Mir, pealing him off of me.

“What are you talking about? I saw you just a few days ago!” I said, giving Mir a small smile.

“Yeah, and you passed out on me! Do you know how freaking scared I was?!” Mir whined. “I thought you might have died on me.”

“I’m sorry Mir.” I said, ruffling his hair. He pouted at me. The warning bell rung and students started to disappear.

“I accept your apology, but at the moment, I have to run!” Mir turned, giving his boyfriend a peck on the lips before running to his next class. Thunder blushed when he saw me smirking at him. The two of us stepped into the locker room to change. We made it to dance class just as the bell rang. The teacher gave us a sharp look, but said nothing.

“Alright everyone, twenty minutes of stretching. Stretch good because we are going to be working hard today. We’re starting a new hip-hop dance….wait…someone’s missing. Where’s Key? Has anyone seen Key?” She looked around for an answer. I stayed quiet. “Well, this is unlike him. He’ll just have to catch up tomorrow.” She went on mumbling to herself. I could feel Thunders eyes on me as we started our stretching.

“Taemin,” He whispered, “What’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing you need to be worried about.” I basically snapped back.

“Taemin, I know you better than that. I know you need to have your problems talked out. Just talk to me.”

“I’m worried about Jonghyun okay!” I almost yelled.

“Why? What happened now?” I looked around slowly, feeling someone’s stare on me. Yet I couldn’t find anyone looking at me, in the open or in the shadows, but I could still feel it. I continued to act normal

‘Jonghyun and Key didn’t come to class this morning. He’s not answering my texts, calls, or even my thoughts. Since earlier this morning I haven’t even been able to reach his mind. I went to his room this morning, but neither of them answered.’

‘Maybe they went somewhere.’ Thunder suggested.

‘That’s just it! I could hear them inside. Thunder, I’m….scared.’ Thunder studied me.

‘The great Taemin…Scared?’ He questioned in disbelief.

‘I’m serious! And now I can feel someone watching us, but I can’t locate them.’ Thunder looked around the class casually.

‘I don’t sense anyone in the room, nor the shadows watching us. Use your demon.’

‘NO!....I don’t want that thing coming out. It almost killed Key last time.’ Thunder’s eyes widened.

‘You’re kidding, right?’ I shook my head. ‘Is he alright?’

‘Yes, Sunny gave him some blood and it healed him. But you have no idea how much it’s killing me inside that I let my demon do that to him….that I did that to him.’ Thunder had a shocked expression.

‘Taemin, you are changing.’ Thunder smiled at me. I rolled my eyes.

“Okay class, let’s get dancing!”

                                                                                                                                             ~

I walked into the humid changing room, the smell of strong B.O. hitting me. ‘These humans really should shower more often!’ I pushed through the sweaty bodies to my locker, grabbed my towel, and started for the showers.

 I was happy to find the only one with a curtain, that just so happened to be in the very back, unoccupied. I striped out of my sweat dance clothes, turning on the hot water. It felt nice to have the warm water cascading down my body, relaxing it. I washed my body slowly, wanting to enjoy the shower for as long as possible.

I was conditioning my hair when someone cursed from the other side of the curtain.

“Minho?” I asked aloud.

“Tae?” I peeked out from behind the curtain. Minho stood their bare chest, with only a towel around his waist.

“Oh…Hi” He said sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

“Did you want this shower?” I asked. He nodded, blush touching his cheeks.

“I’ll be out in just a second.” I disappeared back into my little stall. I rinsed my hair and dried myself off. Wrapping my towel around my waist, I stepped out of the shower. Minho stood there awkwardly, blush still on his cheeks.

“It’s all yours!” I smiled. He nodded and stepped inside, closing the curtain after him. I stood there for a moment thinking. Minho had become shy again. I wonder how come.

“Taemin!” Thunder called from the changing room.

“Coming!” I yelled back.  I hurried to my locker to change. Mir waited outside for Thunder and me. He jumped onto his boyfriend the second he was out the door.

“Hey Mir.” Thunder cooed softly. Mir wrapped his legs around Thunders torso and his arms around his neck. I chuckled at how ridiculous the two looked as we walked down the hall.

“What?” Mir asked innocently.

“You two look ridiculous!” I laughed. Mir stuck his tongue out at me.

“You’re just jealous!” He teased. I gave him a sharp look. Mir just giggled it off. We stopped in front of my classroom.

“So how are you and Minho doing? Has he made a move on you yet?” Mir teased on.

“Mir…” Thunder warned.

“What?” He asked, batting his eyes innocently. “Fine.” He grumbled after a moment, dropping down from his boyfriend’s arms. The warning rang with a loud ‘BRIIIIIING’.

“Come on Mir, It’s time for class. Mir smiled at his boyfriend and nodded.

“Bye bye Tae. See you later.” Mir gave me a very tight hug before taking Thunders hand and walking back down the crowded hallway.

I admired them for a moment. The fact that they could go against every clan law just for love amazed me. For a second, I was envious of them. I wanted to be them. I wanted someone to hold me at night, to comfort me when I was sad or lonely, someone who would be there for me forever…….I wanted that.

‘The law Taemin, rmember it well. Forget it and you die.' It growled in my head.

‘Did I really just think that?’ I shook the thoughts from my head and entered my class. Out of habit, I took my seat next to Onew. Something felt different about him today, off….dark. I couldn’t put my finger on it. He turned and gave me a kind smile before taking another bite of the chicken leg he was eating. I smiled back, only to stay in character. There’s something about him I don’t like and it’s bugging the shit out of me.

KEY’S POV

I lay next to my Jonghyun playing with his hair. The event that happened in the bathroom earlier had tired us both out, but I still couldn’t sleep. My thoughts kept going back to what the demon had said. “You will both burn in hell!”
Jonghyun doesn’t remember anything. Either way, I’m happy that Jonghyun is free and all mine. Jonghyun stirred next to me, opening his eyes.

“Hey, why are you still up?” I smiled at him.

“I’m still trying to figure out if it’s really over.”

“It’s over Key.” He kissed my lips softly and a burning pain ignited behind my right ear and traveled down to the lower part of my right shoulder. I pulled away, rubbing at it. Jonghyun did the same, but to his back. I sprang out of bed and went to my mirror, checking it. There, behind my ear was a zig zag line of little black stars trailing down my neck and to my right shoulder. It looked like a tattoo, but….I don’t have any tattoos.

“What the hell?” Jonghyun came to stand next to me.

“It’s the mark. I didn’t know our lover would get one too. I tilted my head to see his back. There was a zig zag line of larger black stars traveling from his left shoulder down to his left hip.

“What does it mean?” I asked.

“It means that you are mine and I am yours.” I smiled and kissed him lightly.

“I like the sound of that.”  I whispered. A loud banging made us jump away from each other.

“Shit….,” Jonghyun whispered, “It’s Taemin.”

A/N OKAY I SWEAR THIS WAS A LOT LONGER WHEN I WROTE IT AND I EVEN ADDED THINGS WHILE TYPING....I DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAH ON THE BRIGHT SIDE I GOT MY BRACES OFF!!!!!! AND I GOT A 100 ON MY PHYSICS TEST WITH IS AWESOME....OTHER THAN THAT IM NOT HAPPY WITH HOW SHORT THIS WAS. IM SO SORRY YOU GUYS, I PROMISE I SWEAR I THOUGHT IT WAS LONGER.....MEH.

THANKS FOR READING! COME AGAIN SOON! ^-^

LOVE,

              JADESKYE♥

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

14.9K 488 40
✓ ! MAFIA AU ! Don't lose your heart to a Dragon. You might never get it back. If you do, you'll find that there are scars that don't heal, wounds...
94.1K 4.2K 35
Every human has to chose between right and wrong; good and evil. Every human has a monster inside. In my case, I chose what's right, but it all went...
13K 627 12
"I promised you, didn't I? That I would make your victory feel miserable." Life sucks when you've got a lot of demons in your head to deal with. Add...
2.5K 287 35
Taekook spy AU: (UNDER EDITING/CONSTRUCTION) 3:44 pm, on a Thursday, our story began. Your mysterious eyes: dark but not unkind drew me in and lured...