Only Time Can Tell

By ShaunaRoberts304

Sally-Ann Neil had been working in Paris as a top paying model for 5yrs and was now making her way back to h... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three.
Chapter four
Chapter Five...
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven. ...
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen. ..
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen...
Chapter Sixteen. ..
Chapter Seventeen. .
Chapter 18
Chapter Nineteen. .
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one...
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-five.
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine.
Chapter Thirty.

EPILOGUE...

2 0 0
By ShaunaRoberts304

Seven months later after Steven and Sally-Ann  were married, they welcomed their twins Savanna and Sylas into the world.

Looking  at the twins, Mrs Young said, " My they have growen since our last visit. How old are they now?"

Two months today, Steven told his mother.
Mrs Young just smiled as she looked at her Grandkids, than told Steven she couldn't  wait for the news when both Luke and Karen's babbies were born.
Than she asked how Skyanne  was with the twins and Steven told his mother she was like a mother hen, watching over them whenever they cried and she helped her mother out  all tbe time.

Suddenly  the phone rang and Sally-Ann  called out that she's got it. As she picked up the phone, she heard Luke on the other end...
"I'm  finally a Dad, Karen just had the babbies.... A boy and a girl who we named Tara-lee and Taylor. Who'd ever thought  I'd be blessed with such a beautiful fiancé  and two beautiful  children," he said before he hung up and went back to be  with Karen andnthe babbies.

After hanging up the phone Sally-Ann  went and shared the good new with everyone.

Just then  there was a knock on the front door, Steven got up to answer it. As he opened the front door, two police officers  stood there and asked  him if he was Steven Young.
"Yes I am,  what's  this all about?" he asked puzzled.

The office's  asked if he happened  to know one Amanda  Roberts  by any chance.
Steven looked at them both and asked what she's  gone and done now.

"She hasn't  done anything..... we would just likevto inform you that there's  been a terrible  car accident involing a drunk driver who ran into Amanda's  car. I'm sorry too have to inform you - but she didn't  make it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 1.9K 33
In the bustling city of Melbourne, Cassalia and Blake are excited to embark on a new chapter of their lives with the hopes of having a smooth and del...
1.5K 317 78
"Richard." I gasped. "You thought you'd seen the last of me." he said. I was too scared to say anything. "I'm back and I'll have my revenge." he repl...
350K 11.7K 33
Brynne Maddison, heir to her father's successful law firm decided that she didn't want to be a lawyer... Instead, after secretly switching her major...
267K 7.4K 25
Daisy Stevens is a 21-year-old girl who is in her senior year of college. She started texting some man she never met in her life or maybe she did, bu...