Chapter Twenty-two

"Gees your back early," Karen said as both Luke and Sally-Ann  walked in through the front door. 

After Luke had explained what had happened  to Sally-Ann  and who was behind it all, Karen was shocked. She couldn't   believe Amanda would scoop so low as if to get some guy to attack Sally-Ann. 
"I told you she was dangerous," karen  said.

After finishing  her cuppa, Sally-Ann  said  she needed to go to bed, as she wasn't feeling too good.
Still shaken by what happened  she climbed  into to her bed and cried herself asleep.

Turning to face Luke, Karen asked what they were going to do about this Amanda  situation, as  it was really getting out of hand.
The whole thing  had Karen worried about Sally-Ann's  safety. Luke just said he  didn't  have a clue what to do,  that the best thing  in this situation  is to keep right away from her.

In the morning after dropping her daughter off at school, Sally-Ann  went to check out the two houses she had booked to have a look at.

The first house was a cosy  little  cottage with 3 bedrooms, small bathroom, kitchen and lounge-room and a average size yard.
The second house however, was a Mediterranean  ranch house on a very large bit of land. It had a colummed front entry, decorative ceilings, big style kitchen with a breakfast nook, walk in pantry and  built-in cabinets and shelves, a decent size dinning room, big open space lounge-room  with a fire place, family room, study, rear porch, courtyard, pool and wet bar,detached 4 bay garage, average style main bathroom and 4 decent size bedrooms.
The master bedroom however,  had a walk in rode, its own dressing room, a,private bath and a porch. There even was a guest house.

Sally-Ann  instantly  fell in love with the place and told the real state agent to consider the place sold as she signed the paperwork right there and then.

As she got into her car and headed home,  she literally  had to pinch herself to check she wasn't  dreaming.

Back at home,  she parked the car, went inside and started packing  a few small items away. Still not quite  getting hernhead around the fact that she now owns her very own home.

Later on  that day after getting her daughter from school Skyanne  told her mother she had handed  out all the party invitations  for her birthday and that all her friends were getting excited  about her up coming party.

"Well that is great to hear, and I have some very good news to tell you...... but we will wait till your Uncle  and Aunt are home ," Sally-Ann told her daughter.  Skyanne  just nodded her little head, ran off and went outside to play with Hope.

While her daughter was outside playing, Sally-Ann  sat down on the sofa and starting writing up a plan on what she needed to buy for her new home. She flipped through  a catalog  she had picked up at the news agent early this morning  before heading off to look at the two house's and started marking a few things off.

Suddenly  Luke pulled up in the driveway,  got out and headed  inside and asked how Sally-Ann's day went.
When she told him it was an extremely excellent  day, he looked at her puzzling. But she never gave anything away. Than Luke spotted the  catalog  sitting on the coffee table and asked what it was. She told him it was a designers  catalog  she was looking at, but still didn't  give him any info.

Around 5pm Karen got dropped  off out the front,  walk up to the front door,opened it, walked i andnropped her suitcase by the front  door and plonked  herself down on the lounge chair  just as Skyanne  called out,"Aunty Karens home now Mummy, so lets hear the good news."