Always & Forever [Completed]

By salonithewriter

Book one in Forever' Series #FIRST IN ROMANCE #FIRST IN BEST MOM #FIRST IN TWISTS #FIRST IN TURNS Ariana & Ry... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
New Book

Caste & Prologue

2.3K 115 108
By salonithewriter

Book Cover By my Darling Daughter 😍 Gungunagarwal21
Thank You So much for this beautiful gift my Panda Bear... (Oh... My God. By the way... This little beautiful daughter of mine is my inspiration for Bella...Ariana's Panda Bear❤️)

This Beautiful Trailer of My Baby My Always & Forever' was prepared my one of the prettiest girl PrernaKela... Thank You so so much baby for being such a kind hearted person.. I really loved your gift...

Thanks for celebrating 10k reads with me 😍❤️😍❤️...

Love You Both 😍

Ariana & Ryan

Clieve & Chris

Chloe

Tony

Claire

***Edited***

Ariana's PoV:-
(5 years old)

My momma left us. She is not with us anymore. I am crying because I know that she will never come back, never.
Dad says that Jesus is unwell and my momma has gone to take care of him.
My momma is a doctor she always takes care of sick people. I want her to come back to me. When Jesus will be ok she will return I know that. She can't live without me for too long. But everyone keeps on saying she will never come back. What will happen if she never comes. I will have no one with me then.

My dad is crying. My aunt is crying. My Gram is crying. I never saw dad crying. I cry harder when dad cries.

I hold a flower for momma she is going so I brought her , her favourite lilly flower from the garden where we both used to go for walk. We both used to play hide n seek and then we'd just sit and count stars in the sky.

I frowned when tears fell off my eyes. I won't cry mumma hated my crying face. But I want to see her, hold her and talk to her.

"Don't cry. Please. " a boy came running to me and hugged me. I still cried. I tried not to, but my body shook miserably. I needed her warmth her arms around me.

When he hugged me it felt so good. I cried even more, hugging him back.

"Shh.... angel don't cry" he again tried to sooth me. I glanced at him and saw that he was Ryan, my neighbour.

I know him because we both are in same school. He is in 3rd grade and I am in 1st grade. He is a good boy. We play together in our bus too.

I smiled at him and looked around for my dad. He was no where to be seen.
Ryan's mom, Mrs. Knight took me with her to her house. They fed me with my favourite cookies.

Dad came the next day and took me back home.
I miss momma.

**********

Today when I went to the school, Claire said I am just 5 and that I will become a bad girl because my momma died when I am just 5 years old.

Claire was a mean girl. She always bullies me, she even laughs at me with her friends saying now I will be a pathetic person for the rest of my life.

Chloe on the other hand is very good girl. She always wipes my tears. She sits with me and make me laugh with her. She says I am very brave. She says Jesus will always take care of my momma. She said her mom and dad asked her to take care of me as my momma is with Jesus.

I don't want to talk to anyone.
But Chloe makes me feel very good. I like talking to her.
***********

Ryan asked me to play with him today.
I went to his house. We even played barbie which he hates I know this. But he played.

He is sweet.
But
I miss momma.

************

Ryan's PoV:-

Ariana lost her mom. She is just 5 and I am just 7. I know if someone dies they never come back. She cries everyday. I see her. She never smiles now.
I try to make her laugh.
I even play barbie with her. It's a girlie thing to play with but I play with her to make her cheerful.

She never laughs now. I used to love her smile but now she is always in a frown. I hate to see tears in her eyes.

I asked mom to keep her here with us. But she says her father is all alone. Mr. Adams too need her.
I agree but she is always crying.
Mom promised me I can always play with her so I settled for now.

Ariana is cute. I like to play with her and cheer her up.

I want to protect her.
I want to bring back her momma.
I even wrote a letter to Jesus asking for her momma to come back.
But it never happened.

****************************************
__________________________________________
..it's a cute beginning. .. ❤️ I know.
You are gonna love them more.
Just read...

Vote if you want Ariana and Ryan to be friends.

Comment if you wanna suggest something.

Recommend this story to your friends, if you love them already.

PS: Feel free to correct me anytime. It's my second novel. I need your assistance in this.❤️😘
__________________________________________
(Word Count-- 869)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 721 41
They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you. And that's what he brought me, Heaven. We were terribly perfect for each othe...
205K 8.7K 23
'Accidents happen'. That's what people say. Yet, some accidents take away from us more than others. Ethan had it all. Everything was lined up in fr...
2.8K 93 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
104K 2.1K 30
wrong turn. I got a wrong turn. I, Alexa Johnson, make another huge mistake in life by believing in someone and giving all my heart to him and then l...