The Unsinkable Ship (Jerrie F...

De Rebelix_Rose

A story of two-class-crossed lovers who meet aboard the disaster-bound ship, fall in love, and then struggle... Mais

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note II
Author's Note III

Prologue

1.1K 14 3
De Rebelix_Rose

I'm standing here with Jade, talking to her, while having a peaceful meeting with my mind about my decision at the same time. Have I decided right? Am I going to marry the right person?. Is he the one?. I'm not really sure.

I don't know why I said "yes" to him that moment when he kneeled down and proposed to me. Did he proposed to me because of love? Or just for fortune?. I didn't dare to ask him because all of my relatives, family, espacially my mom told me that my fiancé can help me to live my life on it's best. But I guess it's the opposite.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jade looked at me intensely. Confusion hits me and I looked back at her. She asked all of a sudden, which made me shocked.

"Do you love him?" Jade questioned with a serious expression written all over her face. Really Jade?

I'm really shocked at her question and then I laughed. But her expression didn't change, she's just looking at me with a serious face just like a news reporter that is reporting a serious news.

"Pardon me?" I asked for confirmation. I can't believe she asked me that.

"Do you love him?" She asked forcing me to answer.

I do not really have any answer for that. Jade and I were definitely asking the same question. Is my fiancé the one for me?

~~~

A/N: This story is based in the 1997 film "Titanic". If you're a Mixer/Jerrie shipper and also a fan of that film, then you should read this. I just want to remind all of you that I'm going to change some of the original storyline from the film. Some of the scenes I put here that are not included in the original film are mine and the rest were from the movie

~RR~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

17.5K 567 23
You have to read B1-3 to read this! • ~ Book 1: https://www.wattpad.com/story/89507260-jerrie-perfect-for-you-book-1-c • ~ Book 2: https://www.wattpa...
605K 14K 100
"I'm here now. I'm here to patch you back up until you're good as new. And love you until you forget what that hurt feels like." For a long time, Ja...
263K 9.1K 32
Not enough. Perrie Edwards has never been enough. Every person she has ever loved abandoned her - from her father to her fiance. She finally accepted...
49.3K 2.6K 30
Perrie only sees the good in the world. She appreciates the little things. Like the smell of roasted coffee in the morning. How nice the breeze feels...