The New Nurse - Yandere! Slas...

By BrokeInGlass

Y/n is a kind girl, she's always had goodness in her heart. All her life she hoped to be a nurse, to help any... More

The New Nurse
Norman Bates
Hannibal Lecter
Billy And Stu
Jason Voorhees
Micheal Myers
Freddy Krueger
Bills Confession
Chucky
Pennywise
Drawing With Billy
Flower Picking With Jason
Preparing The Party
You're Invited!
May I Have This Dance?
Time To Eat
Win Them Over
Normans Rage
Back To Billy
Late Night Notes
Clipped Together
Finding Norman
A Bloody Mess
Freddys Plan
Freddy Vs Jason
Ghostface?
Killing The Competition
Back For Me
Control
Overpowered
Bye...
All Freddys
A Long Awaited Demise
A New Patient
About Creeper
Cuddle Time
Soft Side
Michael And Jason
I've Missed You
Remember Me
Surprise!
Party Crashers
Caught
Good To Be Back
A Safe Place
Pushing Limits
A Midnight Walk
Friends
Cheering Up
Deal
A Day With Norman
A Day With Hannibal
A Day With Billy
A Day With Jason
A Day With Michael
A Day With Freddy
A Day With Chucky
A Day With Pennywise
A Day With Creeper
My Decision
Bonus Canons

The Final Goodbye

11K 187 183
By BrokeInGlass

Y/n POV

I stood beside the love of my life, them laying a supportive arm around me.

I took a deep breath, looking among all the others slashers.

They all looked broken... defeated... I just don't know where to start.

I've gotten so close to each one of them just to finally only be with one, the rest now going on with their own lives.

I sighed, taking a step forward. Time to say goodbye.

+.*Goodbye Norman*.+

I approached Norman, seeing the way he looked down, the tears he tried so desperately to hide from me.

He shook before me, nervousness and sadness completely filling him.

"Listen Norman, there's no need to cry." I try to say soothingly, gently placing my hand on his trembling shoulder.

"YES THERE IS!" He yells, completely breaking down before my eyes.

I flinched slightly, afraid of his anger.

He noticed my fear and paused from speaking, breaking down even more than he was before to cry "I-I've loved you Y/n, I always ha-have." He whimpers in a sob, keeping his gaze on the floor.

I felt tears sting the corner of my eyes as I realized how much he truly cared for me, how much he really did love me.

As much as I do feel bad, I know that I already chose who I wanted to be with and there's no going back.

"I-I'm afraid I'll never se-see you a-again..." He said, his glassy eyes peering up to look into mine.

"Of course we'll see each other again." I say softly, smiling for him "Maybe I could stay at your Motel someday?" I say, holding my hand out to him.

I see as a shaking smile forms on his lips, his eyes peering up to look at me as he nervously sets his hand in mine "Y-You really mean i-it..?" He whispers, his voice breaking.

I give him a nod, a shaky smile on my own lips as I tried my best not to cry.

"Goodbye Norman." I whispered softly, triggering tears to finally pour from my eyes.

He lets out a shaky breath, his hand trembling in mine.

I feel as the warmth of his hand leaves mine, him turning his back as he sadly walked out of the room.

"Goodbye Y-Y/n~"

+.*Goodbye Hannibal*.+

I approached Hannibal, seeing as his head rested stressfully in his palm, a deep sob coming from him.

I rested my hand on his, easing it off of his face.

I saw his watery blue eyes, the way they stared straight into mine... just like when we had first met.

Hannibal cleared just throat, quickly wiping his tears away as he shakily put his arms behind his back, averting his eyes from me as he looked to the ground.

"I-" He sighs, his eyes peering up to me "I really will miss you, Y/n." He says sadly.

"I'll miss you too Hannibal." I say with a smile, gently caressing his arm for comfort.

"You know, you've always been an amazing doctor, I'd love if you worked alongside me one day." I said with an uplifting grin, nudging his shoulder.

He lets out a low chuckle, it soon passing as he looked up at me "I'd love that." He softly smiles at me.

"Now, goodbye my dear, I hope to see you soon~" He said sweetly, placing a friendly kiss on my forehead.

"Goodbye Hannibal." I say with a small wave, watching as he elegantly strolled out of the room.

+.*Goodbye Billy*.+

I approached Billy, seeing that his back was oddly turned to me.

"Billy?" I whispered softly, placing my hand on his shoulder.

He hardly flinched at the contact, swiping my hand off of his arm.

"Don't look at me-" He mumbles stubbornly in a growl-like tone, quickly wiping the tears that fell from his eyes with his shaking hands.

I lower my hand, looking down as I thought of what I could say to him.

"Listen Billy, I know it's hard to show emotions... to show sadness. But I'm here for you, okay?" I ask softly, cautiously placing my arms around him.

His back still to me, he looks up from his trembling hands, his puffy red, glassy eyes looking into mine.

He huffs, still too stubborn to admit how sad he truly was-

I felt as his arms draped around me, giving me a gentle hug "I love you- I still love you-" He mumbled in a soft cry.

"I still care about you Billy, I always will. And you know after we do end up saying goodbye, I'd still like to see you." I say softly, looking up to him in hopes that he wasn't mad.

He sighs "I want to see you too- fuck- I always want to see you-" He mumbles with frustration seething in his voice, brushing his shaky fingers through my hair.

"We will see each other, you always make me happy to be with." I shakily smile, knowing that I'd have to leave him soon.

"Really?" He softly smiles, tears of joy starting to flow down his cheeks.

"Yeah!" I exclaim happily, seeing as his mood had brightened "You can even pop in once in a while if you'd like, if you know where I am." I giggle, thinking of him surprising me with a visit.

He lets out a satisfied sigh, thinking of the same thing I am.

"Believe me, I'll always know." He winks, taking a step away from me and towards the door.

"Goodbye Y/n, I'll see you around." He grins with a wave, his bottom lip quivering while he spoke.

"Come on Stu!" He calls out shakily.

Stu pops his head through my doorway, dragging Bill around with him.

Billy, Stu and Bill left, Billy taking a quick glance back before completely vanishing out my door.

+.*Goodbye Jason*.+

I approached Jason, seeing that he was looking to the floor, randomly wiping his eyes with his gloved hands every few seconds.

"Jason... are you okay?" I ask, resting a hand on his trembling arm.

He lifts his gaze from his hands, looking into my eyes.

He reached a hand into his right pocket, pulling out a note.

He shakily held it out to me, looking like he could drop it due to how sad and disoriented he was.

I took it from him, reading it.

"I'll miss you. You make me so happy like flowers do." It wrote.

"I'll miss you too Jason." I say, giving him a shaky hug.

The feel of his arms wrapping around me made me tear up, knowing I would have him to always spend time with anymore, cuddling or picking flowers.

"You know, I'd love if we could go flower picking again and Steven Jr could see your lamb." I smiled, looking up to him.

His eyes widened, him immediately nodding his head yet in excitement of my suggestion.

I felt as Steven Jr brushed against my leg, wanting attention and petting.

I knelt down, picking him up as I raised him up to Jasons face "I think he wants a kiss." I joked.

Jason looked at the lamb curiously, soon booping it with the nose of his mask in realization.

I felt as if he smiled behind his mask when he played with Steven Jr, that making me smile.

He let out a deep sigh, turning his attention back to me.

He gave me a tight yet loving final hug, knowing he might not be able to do this for a while.

He took a deep breath before letting his arms go limp from around me.

Before he walked away he slightly lifted his mask, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

He then happily walked out of my room, already thinking of the next time he'd see me.

"G-Goodbye Jason!" I called out, slightly flustered at his kind act.

+.*Goodbye Michael*.+

I approached Michael, seeing that he leaned an arm stressfully against the wall, his eyes looking to the floor.

The closer I got I noticed the tears that dropped from his eyes, falling to the floor.

"Michael?" I asked softly, tilting my head slightly.

He jumped at the sound of my voice, fixing himself so that he stood casually.

"Oh- uhm- hey Y/n." He said, trying to be laidback, though he was clearly hurt at the sound of his voice breaking.

He cleared his throat, noticing the way his voice cracked, as he looked down.

I gently put my arms around him, making him jump due to the unexpected contact.

He teared up more as he laid his arms around me, them tightening around me the sadder he got.

"You helped me so much. You helped me get out of my comfort zone, to speak again, to be happy again,... to love again." He explained in a thankful yet saddened tone.

"I need to see you again. This just can't be it." He stammers sternly, moving me slightly so we could look into each other's eyes.

I looked up to him, seeing the hope and tears that filled his deep blue eyes.

"Of course we can see each other again," I say sweetly, lifting a hand to wipe a tear from his cheek "I'd love to come to your house, anytime." I smile.

I watch in happiness as a grateful smile rose on his lips.

"I-I'd love that." He exclaims in thankfulness, a gentle smile along his lips "You can come along anytime, I'll just be out killing at times." He chuckles.

I give him a nod, though tears fill my eyes as I realized it was his time to go.

"Goodbye Y/n." He smiles sweetly before putting his bloody mask on, his smiling face no longer visible.

I hear his deep breathing as he quietly leaves out the door.

+.*Goodbye Freddy*.+

I approached Freddy, who was looking down, watching as the tears fell from his eyes and into his palm.

"Freddy... are you okay?" I ask, titling my head as I looked up to him.

He looks up at me filled at first with anger, though it softens as he sees my saddened expression.

He lets out a shaky sigh "Can't believe I'm not gonna see ya again princess." He mumbles lowly.

"We can see each other again, I always love to see you!" I exclaim in disagreement with his statement.

I quickly wrap my arms around him, holding him tight.

"Right, I'll always see you in your dreams." He chuckles, though it dies down once he hugs me back.

"M-Mhm." I nod into his sweater, tears forming in my eyes as I thought of not seeing him for a while.

"Don't cry princess, I'll come and surprise you in your sleep." He shakily smirks, though he gets sad as he sees a tear run down my cheek.

His smirk fades as he looks down and away from me, biting his bottom lip.

I lift my head to look up to him "Are you oka-"

I stop as I noticed that he began to cry, Freddy of all people-

"Don't think too much of it." He scoffs nervously, quickly wiping away his tears.

I knew Freddy was stubborn, someone who didn't like to cry or show much emotion in front of others, but knowing he'd cry for me means a lot.

He clears his throat "You know, I've never cried over anyone else before." He says lowly, looking to the floor.

He lets out a shaky chuckle, trying to brush off what he had just confessed.

"You've made me so happy Freddy, you have no idea. And I'm definitely lucky to have you as my little dream demon." I teased him with a nickname, a slight smile on my lips.

"And I'll be lucky to always have you as my playmate." He smiles, taking a step towards the door.

"Ma'lady." He says smoothly with a tip of his fedora.

In that second he vanished, a small cloud of smoke taking his place.

+.*Goodbye Chucky*.+

I approached Chucky, seeing as he sat on a chair in my room. He had a sad-pouting face, tears flowing down his flushed plastic cheeks.

He looked up to me before I could utter a word, looking at me in pure sadness.

He broke out of his stare as he let out a huff, wiping his tears away.

"Listen Chucky, don't be sad, you know you've always had a special place in my heart." I say softly, caressing the arm of his sleeve.

"What, at the bottom of it?" He retorts with a roll of his eyes.

"No no no!" I stammer in disagreement "You're one of the only people who have a top place." I shakily smile.

Chucky looks down with a sigh "You make it hard to be a cold son of a bitch, you know that toots?" He chuckles nervously, looking to the floor.

His smile soon fades the more he looks to the floor, his blue eyes becoming glassy like before.

"I really did love you..." He mumbles, his eyes peering up to look at me.

"You'll find someone who's right for you, maybe another doll-?"

I quickly cover my mouth, realizing that I just called him a doll, especially in his sad state. He's gonna stab my eyes out-

"Don't worry about that toots, I guess you're right." He sighs, turning his head up as he looked at me.

He sniffles "Thank you for always being here for me." He smiles, holding his arms open.

"I'll always be here for you." I smile in return, hugging him and squeezing him tight.

"Quit bein' so tough toots, I might lose some stuffing." He chuckles, releasing me from the hug.

I sniffle as I feel tears building up in my eyes, realizing it was time to say goodbye.

"Remember when I said that I never wanted to see you cry over me again?" He asks sincerely, gently wiping the tears from my cheeks as he looked me in the eyes.

I shakily nod in reply.

"I meant it." He shakily smiles, his eyes never leaving mine.

His smile soon fades as he looks down, letting out a sigh.

He then took a deep breath and turned, walking to the door "Goodbye toots, 'was nice while it lasted." He called out with a wave just before walking through the door.

+.*Goodbye Pennywise*.+

I approached Pennywise, seeing as his red lips quivered, his tears floating off of his eyes as if there was no gravity.

"Aw Penny!" I cried out, rushing over to him.

I put one arm around him, the other brushing the tears that still remained on his white-painted face.

I watched in shock as his head started to crack, small pieces breaking off and floating in the air.

"Oh god, what's happening to you?!" I yell in fear, afraid that he's hurt.

"Don't worry about it doll." He says calmly with a hint of sadness in his tone, as he shakily pats my head.

"What's happening to you?" I cry, hugging him tightly.

"I'm simply going into- hibernation! Creeper can do it as well." He explains with a shaky smile.

"So you would've disappeared even if I did pick you?" I ask, looking up to him.

He shakes his head, his bells jingling "We can choose not to, though it slowly weakens us over time."

"So you're- okay?" I ask with a sniffle, loosening my grip around him.

"Okay as I'll ever be doll." He shakily smiles as tears fill his eyes, brushing his gloved fingers through my hair.

"Do you think I'll get to see you again?" I ask with a tilt of my head.

"Course! Peep in a sewer drain and I'll be there!" He exclaims hastily with cheer in his tone, trying to distract himself from the tears that built up in his eyes.

I give him a soft smile, happy I'll be able to see him again.

"Now goodbye dolly, I look forward to seeing you again!" He calls out with an enthusiastic wave, skipping out the door.

+.*Goodbye Creeper*.+

I approached Creeper, seeing that he leaned along a wall, staring to the floor.

He let out a growl as I walked up to him, his hazel eyes looking into mine.

His growl softened once he looked at me, a light huff escaping him.

"I'm sorry Creeper... I hope you're not mad." I said softly, cautiously taking my place in front of him.

"I'm not mad." He growled in my mind, silence following.

"I will miss you though. Your presence made me-" He paused in thought, thinking of a word- "Happy."

I heard as a sniffle from him followed, an unexpected tear finally running down his face.

"Please don't cry!" I exclaim in alarm, rushing over to him and putting my arms around him.

He jumped at my hug, though hugging me back soon after, his warm embrace calming me.

"Even your presence here now, though you may not be mine, still brings me a happy feeling- see?"

I look up from his chest, wondering what he wanted me to see.

I look up and see he was giving me a soft shaky smile, noticing his sadness through it making me feel bad-

"I'm not sad." He growls sternly.

"You know, it's okay to be sad." I whimper, sniffling into his chest while I hugged him tighter.

I notice as he started to shake and tremble, his arms around me going slightly limp.

I look up to see his bottom lip quivering, tears pouring from his eyes and down his face.

"Creeper please-" I cry, lightly tugging on his jacket "Just know I'll always be here for you- and I'd love more than anything to see you again." I whimper into his chest.

He looks down at me in shock, tears still built up in his eyes.

"Y-You really want to?" He asks in surprise.

I give him a nod, smiling as I hoped for him to be happy too.

He shakily smiled after listening to the thought behind my smile, gently caressing my cheek with his claws.

"You're a special girl Y/n, I shall never forget you." He says softly.

His claws fall from my cheek as he walks away and towards the door.

"Goodbye Y/n, I hope to see you soon." He peers back to look at me with a smile, just before disappearing through the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 2.2K 20
BOOK TWO- Male Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelled...
104K 1.3K 41
I write about slashers. Requests are always open! List: Billy Loomis Bo Sinclair Brahms Heelshire Bubba Sawyer Carrie White Chucky Hannibal Lecter Fr...
14.3K 300 17
This will be my first book. Don't hate on meeeeeee!! I will try to make this gender neutral!! You murdered your abusive father at the age of 14 and e...
70.8K 1.3K 25
Y/n becomes a nurse at the asylum for dangerous killers, she's going there for one reason only, that she and one other knows of. Will the slashers ex...