The New Nurse - Yandere! Slas...

By BrokeInGlass

Y/n is a kind girl, she's always had goodness in her heart. All her life she hoped to be a nurse, to help any... More

The New Nurse
Norman Bates
Hannibal Lecter
Billy And Stu
Jason Voorhees
Micheal Myers
Freddy Krueger
Bills Confession
Chucky
Pennywise
Drawing With Billy
Flower Picking With Jason
Preparing The Party
You're Invited!
May I Have This Dance?
Time To Eat
Win Them Over
Normans Rage
Back To Billy
Late Night Notes
Clipped Together
Finding Norman
A Bloody Mess
Freddys Plan
Freddy Vs Jason
Ghostface?
Killing The Competition
Back For Me
Control
Overpowered
Bye...
All Freddys
A Long Awaited Demise
A New Patient
About Creeper
Cuddle Time
Soft Side
Michael And Jason
I've Missed You
Remember Me
Surprise!
Party Crashers
Caught
Good To Be Back
A Safe Place
Pushing Limits
A Midnight Walk
Friends
Cheering Up
Deal
A Day With Norman
A Day With Hannibal
A Day With Billy
A Day With Jason
A Day With Michael
A Day With Freddy
A Day With Pennywise
A Day With Creeper
My Decision
The Final Goodbye
Bonus Canons

A Day With Chucky

6K 189 85
By BrokeInGlass

Y/n POV

My eyes fluttered open, a smile already on my face.

I thought of last night... Freddy making my dream more amazing than I could ever imagine.

He made me so happy.. he really does love me.

"You got that right babe."

I jerk my head to the side to see Freddy in bed beside me, giving me a wink.

"Woah- why are you here?" I ask, flustered at his appearance in my bed.

"I just wanted to make sure you know that I love you." He says softly with a smile.

He placed a quick kiss on my lips, disappearing as soon as our lips parted.

I hopped up and out of bed, my cheeks flushing intensely.

I knew the slashers weren't supposed to interfere with each other's days but it means a lot that Freddy took the time to come see me, even if it was for a few seconds, to tell me that he loved me.

I sighed with a smile, gently opening my closet as I looked through my clothes.

I picked a white sweater (doesn't have to be a crop top), fluffy grey sweatpants, and white sneakers.

I put on a bra, putting the sweater on over my head. I then stepped into the sweatpants, putting on socks and sneakers. I quickly laced them up, almost tripping over as I excitedly ran to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth quickly, brushing my hair straight today, though curling it slightly at the bottom with my fingers.

Just in time I heard a ring of my doorbell, that triggering me to run to the door.

I swung the door open-

"Chuck-y?" I ask it excitement, though it turning to confusion as I didn't see him there.

I look around, the sidewalk being completely empty.

Suddenly an upside-down Chucky hung in front of me, holding onto the overhang of my roof.

"Woah- you need help with that?" I laugh, raising my hands up to grab him.

"No-" He groans, clearly struggling to hold himself up "I'm good up here." He grits his teeth in a forced grin.

"Are you sure you don't want to be in my arms?" I ask with a sad pout, teasing him as I cradled my arms.

He looks at me, his cheeks immediately flushing.

"No." He huffs, looking down in embarrassment.

I smirk, lifting my hands as I grabbing him by his sides, him crossing his arms as I lowered him, now holding him against my chest.

"You know, you look cute today toots." He winks, looking over my outfit today.

I felt my cheeks flush madly "Thank you." I say shyly, looking down and away from him.

He snuggles into my chest, wrapping his arms around me. He looked so adorable, as if he was sleepy.

I held him gently, turning my happy glare to him with a smile "So what're we doing today?" I ask curiously.

He perks up, his eyes shooting open as he blushed intensely, realizing he got too caught up cuddling "Oh yeah-" He says bashfully.

He props himself up as if he was about to hop out of my arms but soon sets himself back down, relaxing back in my arms as he points ahead of us "Keep going straight." He directs.

He must've wanted to walk and guide me to where he wants to go, but wants to be in my arms instead... cute.

I continue walking, people giving me odd stares for holding a torn up doll. I simply gave them a look back, showing them I didn't give a shit.

"Wanna kill 'em?" Chucky asks with a smirk, gesturing to the guy that had walked past me.

"Oh- nooo I don't think we need to do that." I say nervously, trying to brush off the looks the man had given me, not wanting more killing to occur.

"C'mon babe, it'd be fun." He purrs with a grin, resting his arms on mine as he crossed his legs.

"Not now, okay?" I plead, not wanting to have anyone killed but not wanting to fully deny his wishes either.

"Fine." He scoffs, looking to the side, his eyes locking on a building in front of us "Go in there." He says in a whisper, gesturing to its doors.

I walk in awkwardly, realizing it was an office building as I saw bunches of formal workers, me feeling completely underdressed.

People raise eyebrows at me, giving me dirty looks.

"Why are we here Chucky?" I whisper to him, my nerves skyrocketing as their eyes all beamed on me like a spotlight.

"You'll see, ask to go to Andy Barclays office." He whispers to me hastily, keeping his head low.

I walk up to the front desk, tapping a bell, that triggering a woman at her desk to look up at me.

"Can I see Andy Barclay? I need to tell him something urgent." I ask sternly, trying to seem as intimidating as possible.

She looks over my outfit quickly "Sure. Office 26." She says unenthusiastically, looking back to her papers.

I stroll down the hallway, counting each office I went by until I reached room 26.

"Why are we going here?" I ask in a whisper, wondering why him of all people.

"He's an old- erm- friend of mine." Chucky grits a grin.

I open the door, seeing a normal looking guy at his desk.

Chucky drops out of my arms, I spot him dashing behind me as he locks the door.

"Uh- do I know you?" Andy asks, looking up at me confused.

"I'm sure you know me, kid!" Chucky exclaims with a wild laughter, jumping on Andy's desk.

Andy jumps back, hitting the wall.

"You?!- What're you doing here?!" He yells in shock, grabbing a pocket knife to defend himself.

"Tsk tsk tsk... Andy there's no need to use a knife." Chucky shakes his head in disappointment.

"When you could use a paper clip!" He yells in laughter, pouncing at Andy and jabbing a paper clip into his face

Andy was slow to die... well it of course being due to him dying by a paper clip.

I wearily approached Chucky, looking on the other side of the desk to see Andy laid on the floor, covered in small scrapes, stabs, and blood.

I cringed at the sight of him, quickly looking away.

Chucky jumps up on the desk, looking at him with a satisfied grin, Chucky himself covered in blood as well.

"Is that all you wanted to come here for?" I ask, looking over at him.

"No-" Chucky laughs, yanking open a drawer "Tada!~" He exclaimed, holding up a box of paper clips.

"Look at this!" He says in pure happiness, opening the box "We've got a fucking life supply of paper clips now!" He laughs, storing the box in his overall pocket. "I swear, I can't live without these things." He says, observing the bloody one he used to kill Andy, clipping it on his sleeve.

I giggle, seeing how excited he is about simple paper clips.

He grins at my giggle, him holding out his arms to me with an adorable pout on his face.

I happily take him in my arms, holding him once again as he snuggled closely into my chest.

I begin to walk out, looking down at him with a gentle smile.

"I can't live without you though." He mumbles softly into my chest, most likely not wanting me to hear.

"What?" I ask, catching him off guard as his eyes widened.

"N-Nothing! I said nothing!" He exclaims, completely flustered as he pointed a finger at me in accusation.

I giggle "Alright then." letting out a sigh, I looked forward rather than at him as I walked out of the building and down the dim-lit street.

He cuddled back into my chest, looking down at he thought of what to say-

"I love you... Y/n." He says nervously, looking up at me with those beautiful blue eyes, his plastic cheeks flustered.

"I love you too." I say bashfully.

I felt as he stood up in my arms, wrapping his arms around my neck in a gentle hug, his messy hair going along the side of my neck as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"I'm glad I have ya toots... I really am." He says softly, sounding purely genuine, completely different than whenever else he's spoken to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 2K 23
Yandere Slashers x Fem!Reader Y/N L/N, is a young girl who just graduated and finally found a Job in an Asylum in her Town. Finally, it was the firs...
566K 13K 27
Have you ever wondered what it's like to have many of the classic killers all fall for you? Witness as each of them falls for you one by one! Who wil...
104K 1.3K 41
I write about slashers. Requests are always open! List: Billy Loomis Bo Sinclair Brahms Heelshire Bubba Sawyer Carrie White Chucky Hannibal Lecter Fr...
60.9K 3.3K 20
BOOK TWO- Female Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelle...