The New Nurse - Yandere! Slas...

By BrokeInGlass

Y/n is a kind girl, she's always had goodness in her heart. All her life she hoped to be a nurse, to help any... More

The New Nurse
Norman Bates
Hannibal Lecter
Billy And Stu
Jason Voorhees
Micheal Myers
Freddy Krueger
Bills Confession
Chucky
Pennywise
Drawing With Billy
Flower Picking With Jason
Preparing The Party
You're Invited!
May I Have This Dance?
Time To Eat
Win Them Over
Normans Rage
Back To Billy
Late Night Notes
Clipped Together
Finding Norman
A Bloody Mess
Freddys Plan
Freddy Vs Jason
Ghostface?
Killing The Competition
Back For Me
Control
Overpowered
Bye...
All Freddys
A Long Awaited Demise
A New Patient
About Creeper
Cuddle Time
Soft Side
Michael And Jason
I've Missed You
Remember Me
Surprise!
Party Crashers
Caught
Good To Be Back
A Safe Place
Pushing Limits
A Midnight Walk
Friends
Cheering Up
Deal
A Day With Hannibal
A Day With Billy
A Day With Jason
A Day With Michael
A Day With Freddy
A Day With Chucky
A Day With Pennywise
A Day With Creeper
My Decision
The Final Goodbye
Bonus Canons

A Day With Norman

9.2K 246 163
By BrokeInGlass

Y/n POV

I woke up in my own apartment. Damn it has been so long since I was here.

After we made the deal I said that I was that it was going in order of their room number, that meaning Norman was first. They all separated, going to their own homes or where they had lived before the asylum.

I hopped up from bed, knowing Norman was coming soon. I was excited as hell, wondering what we'd do today.

I grabbed a long sweater and black stretch pants, thinking time with Norman needs some comforting clothes.

I put it all on along with a pair of black sneakers, sliding them on and tying the laces.

I went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and hair straight.

I jumped as I heard a knock at my door, almost dropping my brush to the ground.

I quickly put it down, running over to the door in excitement and swinging it open.

"Oh- w-wow." Norman says in amazement, looking at me as if I was a priceless diamond.

"What?" I ask nervously, already flustered, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Y-You just look re-really pretty." Norman says, blushing as he looked down in embarrassment.

I wondered how he could think I looked so pretty. Here he was, standing in front of me wearing a tuxedo and he says I'm pretty.

"Thank you but look at you in your tux, you look so good!" I exclaim happily, my face getting redder the more I looked at him.

"Th-Thank you." He said bashfully, now looking the shyest he ever has. So cute.

"So what're we doing today?" I ask curiously.

My question sparks him out of his nervousness, setting his mind on what he had in mind for our day together.

"F-Follow me, I'll sh-show you!" He exclaims happily, perking up in excitement.

I stood beside him as we started to walk side by side.

I suddenly looked down to see he was nudging my arm, locking them together as if we were a merry little couple.

He started to pick up the pace, causing me to too, and next thing I knew we were running playfully together, laughing as we ran into a small forest.

We ran around until me, like every girl in a horror movie, tripped on a rock.

Norman was surprisingly quick, catching me in a dipping pose before I could hit the ground.

He nervously laughed, looking into my eyes, the sun highlighting his to make them lighter. He gave me a shy smile, blush clouding his innocent face.

"W-Woah!" He said, suddenly losing balance since he got too caught up in being nervous.

We both fell into the grass, me slightly sinking into it while he held himself up over me.

"O-Oh n-no I'm so so-sorry!" He exclaims in a panic, hustling to stand up.

"Wait!" I stop him, brushing my hand along his soft cheek.

His eyes look into mine with worry, I could feel he was genuinely sorry for dropping me, not seeing the move he could've made.

I pulled his face close to mine, him realizing where I was going as he closed his eyes, his lips setting onto mine.

He kissed me sweetly, one of his hands brushing along the side of my face- it was shaking.

I broke the kiss for a second and whispered "Relax." soothingly to him.

He took a nervous breath-

He kissed me before I could kiss him first, his hand gently brushing along my face and through my hair. I didn't know Norman could be dominant without his other persona.

As he kissed me I felt butterflies in my stomach, it never being like this before. He's kissed me before out of lust but this... this is love, love in its purest form.

He lifted his face from mine, looking at me with a sweet smile on his lips.

"Y-You look so be-beautiful Y-Y/n~" He said softly, his lips slightly parted.

My cheeks flushed deeply at his comment, it feeling as if they were burning up.

"T-Thank you." I say bashfully, my cheeks getting redder by the second.

I started to get so embarrassed, feeling how hot my face was getting. I pulled up my sleeves, holding my hands over my face.

"Sorry I'm just nervous." I say, though it sounding muffled in my sweater.

He chuckles "R-Relax.", brushing my hands aside to reveal my still blushing face.

He places his lips on mine once again quickly, lifting them from mine just as soon as they touched "Now co-come on, we haven't e-even started my da-day yet." He grins.

He lets out a groan as he stands up, holding a hand out to me.

I happily take it, him pulling me up on my feet.

"Y-You know, w-we actually pa-passed where I wa-wanted to go." He laughs, holding my hand and guiding to where we had come from.

He turned away from my door and towards the parking lot, walking over to a small blue car.

He opened the door for me, kindly gesturing for me to get inside.

I stepped in and sat down as he shut the door for me, getting in and starting the car.

While he drove I noticed how focused he was on the road, his eyes stuck on what was ahead.

"You sure do like the road, huh?" I ask jokingly, giving a small giggle.

"W-Why do you a-ask?" He asks, smiling at hearing me giggle.

"That's all you're looking at." I laugh.

"I-I just don't want t-to make a mi-mistake, especially with yo-you here." He says nervously, eyes still focused on the road.

Suddenly he stops, pulling into a motel, it surprisingly having an amazing view of the sun setting, we must've spent a while in that forest.

He takes the key out of the ignition, setting it on the dashboard, his eyes turning to me with a smile on his face.

"Could you g-guess what I li-like now?" He asks timidly, though a slight smirk grows on his face.

"What?" I ask happily.

"We-Well it's w-what I'm l-looking at." He says, his cheeks immediately getting redder as he said it.

"I like you too." I say sweetly, caressing his cheek as I placed a kiss on the tip of his nose.

"Ah!-" He laughs "Why'd y-you kiss my no-nose?" He asks, his laugh becoming a smaller chuckle.

"It's called a boop!" I exclaim with a giggle, waving my hands in the air enthusiastically.

He laughs a little more at my silliness "Y-You're so c-cute, you kn-know that Y-Y/n?" He asks shyly, looking down in embarrassment for complimenting me.

"I'm really not-" I wave my hands in disagreement-

"Y-You are-" He giggles "Now c-come he-here." He says happily, putting his arm around me.

We snuggled up together, the cabinet in the middle of the seat being as low as the seat itself so there was no room in between us.

"Y-You know I lo-love you Y/n, mo-more than anything e-else. I'm really s-so blessed to h-have you." He says sweetly into my ear.

I turn my head to look at him "I love you too, so much." I say back, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I draped my legs over his, my head resting on his warm chest. I felt as it soothingly rose up and down, his calm heartbeat lulling my sleepy eyes.

"Boop~" He whispers softly, gently tapping my nose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 2K 23
Yandere Slashers x Fem!Reader Y/N L/N, is a young girl who just graduated and finally found a Job in an Asylum in her Town. Finally, it was the firs...
566K 13K 27
Have you ever wondered what it's like to have many of the classic killers all fall for you? Witness as each of them falls for you one by one! Who wil...
119K 5.4K 45
BOOK ONE- Male reader version Being the new nurse at the worlds most dangerous Sanitarium becomes more than just a new job. All characters are portra...