CHRISTIAN

By tahira_chowdhury

CHRISTIAN One moment he's being a complete flirt and giving her goosebumps. The next moment he's being a jer... More

Intro
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 10

4.1K 199 24
By tahira_chowdhury

Camille's POV

I woke up from my deep slumber and looked for my table clock. When I couldn't find it in my hand's reach I opened my eyes and they widened immediately. Uh oh, that means I wasn't dreaming. 

Okay Cami, relax. Maybe it was a random guy from club you spent the night with, imagining him to be your handsome irresistible boss. That could just be it. I mean it was amazing last night, but now that I'm sober I don't know how to face my boss, who I just slept with, again.

I had very less time in hand, I had to leave asap to get to my apartment and change and get to office before Christian did. A quick shower wouldn't do any harm right now.

I took a quick shower and came out in a towel, my hair in a messy bun, but I couldn't find my dress. I vaguely remember my dress being taken off after entering the house. I guess it's time to face what I have been dreading...

I clung to my towel and slowly walked out of the room and started descending  down the stairs. I could now hear music and smelled freshly brewed coffee. As I reached the foot of the staircase, I noticed a man with tight lean back. And boy I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel hungry, and not for the food.

Start to think of it I was also starving for food.

I caught the sight of my dress on the couch so I slowly walked to the couch and picked the dress up.

"Good morning beautiful. How was your sleep?" Shit, no no no, I knew that voice too well. Who was I kidding.

I clutched my towel tighter on my  chest and turned around to face the shirtless Christian sipping into his coffee. His body leaning on the kitchen counter. His sweats clung to his hip, giving me a nice view of his v-line.

His eyes took me in from top to bottom and stopped at my hand holding the towel tightly on my chest. I managed to smile hesitantly.

"Morning, I slept fine, just came to get the dress." I lifted the dress up to emphasise. He didn't seem fazed by the fact that his secretary was at his place practically naked, because the towel barely reached my mid thigh, but then again he saw me naked last night, and all night. Oh fuck I fucked my boss all night.

"Coffee?" He tilted his head toward the brewer. "I made breakfast." Is he still drunk?! Isn't he being able to register the fact that I work for him. He pushed himself off the counter and started walking towards me, my heart was beating very loudly but my feet stayed glued to the floor.

"I'm very late, I should probably get dressed and get going." I said nervously, because I don't know how I'll be able to seat across from Christian and have breakfast with him.

"I'm the boss remember, I won't mind if you're late to work today." He leaned in and pecked me on my lips. Oh, so he remembered he was my boss. "Get dressed and have something to eat, I'll get changed and take you home. And I left you some aspirin by the coffee brewer for your hangover."

"Um... that's fine Christian, I can..." He was already jogging upstairs. No point of saying anything now. But a smile found it's way on my face at how nice he was being to me.

I got dressed but I couldn't find my underwear anywhere. I searched the couch and under the pillows, and I sure did look in Christian's room before coming down. I remember Christian pulling at my lace and ripping it off in the heat of the moment. I keep seeing flashes of last night. Oh God. A massive surge of headache struck me so I had the coffee and omelet he prepared for me. And then I took my aspirin.

I opened my phone to see if I got any texts. I had a few calls from Jenna and Jeremy, and texts from them asking where I was and if I went home. Christian walked back down in his expensive fitting suit. With a long coat in his hand. He came to me and hanged the coat on my shoulder.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and quickly texted them that I was fine and I'll see them later.

We walked out to find Christian's car right outside. Flashbacks came back to me how we couldn't keep our hands off each other after getting out of the car.

I looked towards Christian, he was gazing at me with a smirk, he knew we were thinking the same thing. Blush crept up my neck and I bit my lip and immediately looked away.

I heard him chuckle and open the passenger door for me. I got in and waited for him to get in. He got in with smile on his face and drove.

I knew the street, my place was 15 minutes away. My phone started vibrating, it was Jeremy. I looked at Christian and saw his eyes flicked from my screen to me. I picked up the call.

"Hey Jer... Yeah I'm fine. I got out after a while..." my eyes moved to Christian and held his gaze then I looked outside, "... yeah it was fun but I guess I wasn't feeling like staying in the club anymore so I left."

Suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh, my breathe hitched. My dress was already very short and it rode up when I sat on the seat. Christian's hand was creeping up my thigh and parted my legs. "Jeremy I'll call you back later... I, umm, have some work to get back to." I ended the call as soon as Christian's finger touched my wetness. A loud gasp left my mouth at his touch.

I looked at him with wide eyes, he was looking straight at the road and had a grin plastered on his face. One hand on the steering, the other under my dress.

His finger was petting and making circles on my clitoris, my head fell back and a moan escaped my lips. He knew what he was doing to me. He kept going and going until I couldn't take anymore, I cursed and shattered and fell back on the seat. My eyes were close and I was breathing hard.

He pulled his fingers out and said, "We're here." I opened my eyes and noticed he had stopped the car and we were in front of my building. I looked back at him and saw him sucking on the fingers that were just inside me. Fuck, I had to get out before I did something I'd regret later.

I said a rushed thank you and got out of the car before he could get out to open my door for me.

I rode the elevator and got into my apartment and leaned on the door breathing really fast. What just happened?!

After a moment I composed myself. It was already late, now I need to change and go to my office and work- for my boss, Christian Reeves, the one I spent the night with. This is horrible.

I changed into my office outfit, looking for the least revealing dress I could find. It was a black suit pant, with a white blouse tucked in, plain, simple and professional. Not giving off any wrong ideas.

I took my car keys and walked out of the building towards my car in the parking lot. To my surprise, Christian's car was waiting beside my car in the parking. Christian saw me and gestured me to get in.

Calm down Cami. You'll be fine. Just stay cool okay? I took a deep breath and opened the passenger door, "What are you still doing here? I thought you left."

He gestured me to get in, then started the car "I thought I would, but I figured since I'm already here I could give you a ride to the office." Was it just me or did he emphasise a little at the word 'ride' on purpose? A blush crept up my neck. I looked out the window. Real mature Camille. I heard Christian chuckle, he knew I was thinking about it. Damn it.

We reached office building, as Christian walked straight into his room, I kept my purse and ran to the kitchen to prepare his coffee. I kept his coffee on the table and we discussed his schedule and meetings today. It was relief that we both shifted to professional as soon as we got into the building.

The day went as usual, except I tried not to face him as much as I could. Whenever he asked for coffee I'd keep it on his table and walk out in a haste. Whenever he asked for something I went into his room and gave him whatever he needed and came back to work.

At noon he came out to go to lunch and asked me to take a break, I just stood up and said 'Sure' without looking him straight into his eyes.

After lunch Daniel rushed into my room without a knock and almost jumped in excitement. Thank god Christian wasn't here yet.

"What is it Daniel? You look like you saw a ghost." I sat back on my chair and sipped into my glass of water.

"Mr. Reeves is sleeping with an employee!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 28.1K 49
"No!! Absolutely not, fake or real I am not getting engaged to you," Rinky shook her head. Karan smirked and took lazy strides towards her; he looks...
25.5K 1.9K 46
He was seated at the head of the table, his laptop open in front of him, no doubt already prepared to ask us a bunch of invasive questions. But he w...
2.3M 67.7K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
2.2K 29 14
Ace Vinci a powerful dominant and reckless CEO of the Vinci enterprises making him one of the most powerful men in the world. He has everything mon...