Angel's End

By gallia1999

She was dead. I don't know how I'll live without her. I remember staring deep into her ocean blue eyes, befor... More

Angel's End
chapter 2
Confronting the child
The Traitors Amongst Us
Questions
The truth
Chapter 7
On The Run (Again)
Secrets and Suspicions
Clones and Answers
First Encounters
New powers and allies
Plan B
Incoming Trouble
The Old and the Wise
Detention Center
Lost and Found
The End
The Supreme Sith
small update

Decisions

431 10 22
By gallia1999

((A/N- OMG! We are so close to 100 reads! I can not thank you all enough for sticking with me through this story, and going through all the ups and downs of it! Also, from this chapter on, the chapters will be a lot longer! Also, the image above belongs to Disney))

I set the bowls down on the counter, then waited for Talik to return.

"I'm home!" called a voice from the door.

"Hey! I made dinner. Figured you'd be hungry when you got home." I returned back

"Aww! Thanks!"

She came and sat next to me.

"So what did you do all day?" she asked.

"Well I went for a small walk then talked to an...old friend."

"That's good! Work was the same old same. Snobby customers, then nice ones, then a rude boss."

"Yeah, I get how that goes." I said, thinking of some of the council as the rude boss.

"Anyways, I'm going to take a shower. You can leave your bowl next to the sink, and I'll clean it." she said, smiling.

"Wait." I said

"Hm?"

"I'm ready to tell you how I got down here, and my past."

"Well when you put it like that, it makes you sound like some criminal." she said

"If I was a criminal I probably would've robbed you then knocked you out already." I said back.

Her eyes widened.

"What? Just sayin'."

"Well back on topic, how'd you get here?"

"I'm a Jedi." I blurted out.

"Woah! You're a jedi! Where are your hot knife things? Wait, if you're a jedi, why are you here?"

"That, I'm not sure. My instinct told me to come here."

"Too me?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure if it's to you, or just to this place in general."

"So your old friend that you talked to, are they a jedi too?"

I hesitated for a moment then finally said, "No."

"So what's the main reason you're telling me this?"

"Let's just say, my friend needs help. And if you're going to know about this I need you to promise me something."

"What is it?"

"If I don't contact you or do this with my hand," I made a small gesture, "Then it's not me."

"Why would it not be you though?"

"While I was on a mission, I was cloned, and now I have an evil version of myself."

"Okay..." she said a little weirded out, "Is there anything else I should know about?"

"Yeah, if anybody asks if you know me, or where I am, pretend like you don't know me. And if they don't believe you, just tell them that you served me at the restaurant and haven't seen me since."

"Okay, got it."

"Anything you wanna tell me? You're a little jittery."

"Um, yeah," she paused, " I used to be a bounty hunter."

"Great! So you know how to fight!"

"Wait, you aren't going to arrest me for all the terrible crimes I've committed?"

"I mean, what can I say? A girls gotta make a living." I said, smirking while turning around and walking back to the guest bedroom.

"Goodnight Ahsoka!" I heard her yell from behind me.

"Goodnight!" I yelled back to her.

I closed the door to the room, then hopped into the shower. I probably won't be doing this for a few days, I thought.

I got out of the shower, then put on the pajamas Talik had lended me. I then opened my door and walked out of my room, there I saw Talik, filling up some water.

"Hey, do you have a washing machine?"

"Yeah, It's in the closet. It's small though. What do you need to wash?"

"This." I said, holding up my jumpsuit.

"Are you going to wear this during your giant battle?" she said.

"No, I'm probably going to find someone to sell it to for some credits."

"Well, I actually have some old armor from when I bounty hunted. I'm not sure if it'll fit you though."

"I guess anything works, my friends going to be here in the morning, and I don't think I want to be outside this late."

((The armour is basically her siege of Mandalore outfit))

She led me to her room, and opened up a closet, then pointed to the left side of it.

"Woah," I said "You were pretty big in bounty hunting."

"Yeah, I guess."

I grabbed a small dress, like what I used to wear, but instead it was blue.

"Even better, there's a belt with some armour around it, to semi-protect you. The rest is just your usual athletic clothes if you know what I mean."

"Yeah." I said, examining my new outfit.

"I might even have an old headdress buried around here somewhere. Tights and boots are right there." she said, pointing to the lower corner of the closet.

I picked them up and looked at them

"You kept this stuff pretty clean." I said, sliding my fingers across one of the boots.

"Well...it was my new outfit that I saved up for. But on a job I got pretty badly shot, then figured that I don't want another injury. And that's how I got here."

"Oh I- I'm sorry."

"Well, it's okay! At Least somebodys putting this nice armor to good use, now let's see if it fits!" she said, pointing towards her bathroom.

I picked up the outfit, then went into the bathroom and tried it on, then walked out to show Talik.

"Wow! It fits perfectly! She exclaimed.

"Yeah, how old were you when you bounty hunted?"

"No older than 16. Now I'm 18, and I think my life's starting to come a little more together."

"Well, I'll tell you what. We could use your help. That is if you're up for it."

"Ehh I'm not sure."

"I'll let you sleep on it. Now let's actually go to bed." I said laughing a little.

I said goodnight, then left the room.

I woke up early the next morning, throwing on my new outfit, then hurrying out to the kitchen. There I saw Talik in a combat suite, with breakfast on the counter.

"So, I'm guessing you're coming with us?" I said, while chuckling.

"Well, do I look like I'm going to work?" she said sarcastically.

"Just asking."

"Oh, and I found the headdress that goes with your armor!"

She handed me it and pointed towards a mirror on the wall. I carefully took my leather one off, then put on the grey one she gave to me.

"Now your outfits complete." she said from behind me.

I turned around and said thank you, then pulled her into a hug.

"It's no problem." she said.

"We should probably eat now." I said.

"Yeah. I put some ration bars in my bag for the mission."

"Good." I said.

I hurried and ate, making sure I was ready when Maul got here. I went back into my room and pulled my lightsabers out, then popped them open, revealing the kyber crystals.

I took them out of the compartment, then put them on the floor in front of me, then sat down and went into deep meditation. I was going to try and restore them.

I meditated for a few minutes, concentrating deeply, just then, the crystals started glowing, then were soon giving out a humongous amount of light. The light then stopped and Talik rushed in.

"What happened!" she exclaimed.

I pointed towards the crystals.

"Ohh." she said nodding to me then walking out the door, closing it behind her.

I picked my kyber crystals back up and examined them, they had been restored from the darkside, and were now in good hands.

I popped them back into my lightsaber, then put my lightsabers back together again.

I then picked up my blades, then turned them on.

Two white blades had shown in front of my face, and I managed to crack a smile. Not so bad, am I? I thought.

I put my lightsabers in my belt then walked back out to Talik, who was cleaning her blaster.

"So who's this old friend of yours?" she asked

We then heard a knock.

"That's him right now."

I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Good Morning, lady Tano. I suggest we get going as soon as possible. And I sense a special guest is coming." said Maul

"Yeah, an old bounty hunter. Figured she'd serve well against the clones." I looked at Talik and gestured her towards the door. I said

"Ahh, Talik, it's been awhile."

"Yeah, well those days are over. Now let's go." she said, going back into the kitchen and grabbing the bag with our food and water supply.

We had just left the building, and started to walk to Maul's ship.

"So where's your ship?" I asked

"It's getting fueled in one of the Spaceports a few blocks away." he said back.

"So where exactly is my...clone?" I asked.

"My best guess is she's at the temple, probably why Skywalker stopped looking for you."

"Is this clone powerful?"

"Well she's as good as you, but I'd suggest you use different strategies to outsmart her, I'm not quite sure what she knows.

We finally reached the spaceport, then climbed into his ship. He paid a young man then came and sat next to me in the pilot seat.

"This shouldn't be a very long ride. So I'd suggest we think of a plan." said Maul, while pressing a few buttons on the ship.

"On it." I said, rising from my seat,and gesturing Talik towards the back of the ship.

We sat for a minute, brainstorming ideas, but nothing too extraordinary came to us.

"We can't use me to get in anymore, since my clone is there." I said

"That leaves us with almost no way in." said Talik

"Leave that to me!" said Maul from the cockpit.

"Well let's go ask him about his plan." I said, walking towards the front of the ship.

"So, what's your brilliant idea?" I asked

"We can crash this ship into the temple!" he said

"What? Are you trying to get us killed!"

"Well we'll eject before it hits, their defence will come down and we'll get in."

"Look, we can't do anything that makes us look worse than we already do."

"Just say it was the evil you."

"Yeah? But what about Talik? And you," I paused, "Well actually, I could live with you dead."

"Be careful what you wish for, Lady Tano. I might just come back to life again."

"Okay, you know what. Enough of this. We need a way in. We can crash our ship near the temple. The guards and clones are bound to investigate. We'll hide near the ship then stun them, then we can go on in."

"Fine. But for the record mine was just as good as yours."

"Yeah, sure."

"What if they dispach more clones though?"
"Then we fight more. But remember, no killing them!"

"Impossible."

"Unless you want me to keep this alliance, I suggest you stick with the plan."

"Have it your way then."

"Talik? Did you catch all of that?" I said, turning around.

"Yeah, every piece of it, even the part where you two were fighting." she said smiling.

"Whatever, gather everything, we're crash landing in a few minutes."

"Wait, Ahsoka, I have grenades in the back." said Maul.

"No! No grenades!" I exclaimed.

"I have the smoke ones for a quick escape."

"Okay, fine!" I said walking towards the back. "Dealing with him is like babysitting four children." I muttered.

I entered a small closet then looked around. He said the grenades were in here?

"Ahsoka! The grenades are in a hidden compartment below the floor!" I heard Talik yell

"Great." I said, a little annoyed.

I grabbed a few tools then started pulling apart the floor.

((A/N- Eeeek TCW Season 7 ep 11 comes out tomorrow, wahoo!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 192 18
It was said before...dark times approach as the sun and the moon go by, and it was true. Everyone that could, as well as everyone that couldn't, were...
18.7K 942 33
(Next book after Without Them, so I recommend you read that one first) The Empire is getting stronger. Darth Vader and the Emperor like using me as a...
368K 9.4K 29
Lalla Skywalker; the protective older sibling of the young Anakin Skywalker. Together they will go through trial and error, side by side through it u...
15.3K 308 22
Timeline: Obi-Wan Kenobi Series Y/n is the adoptive sister of Ahsoka Tano. Y/n was a Jen'jidai, which means she was Lords of the Sith. Y/n first met...