HOMOPHOBIC (JENLISA)

By TheDarkKnight026

Lisa never knew that a straight girl like her will be able to turn gay and fell inlove with the same gender... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 πŸ”ž
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (Final)
AUTHOR'S NOTE‼️
EPILOGUE
πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

Chapter 39

45.5K 1.6K 1.3K
By TheDarkKnight026

Third Person's POV

"The next pair will be, Jennie Kim and Lalisa Manoban."

Hearing those words made Lisa to freeze on her seat. The moment that their teacher calls her name sends her to the depths of despair. The blonde girl was starting to think that bad luck must have been her last name. Lisa lowered her head down to hide whatever emotion she's feeling right now but the continuously teasing coming from her two friends behind her is not helping.

Jennie on the other hand was stunned as well. She didn't imagined that she would be paired to the person that she's been avoiding for days. The reason why she's avoiding that blonde is because she started to feel something weird since that day she took Lisa home. Rosѐ's clinginess towards the blonde makes her feel somewhat annoyed.

The feline take a look where Lisa was seating and saw how ChaeSoo teased her. Lisa was at the verge of yelling those two behind her but knowing that they're still in class, she was left with no other choice but to injure their teasing. Jennie giggled softly knowing that she's the reason why they are teasing her. But suddenly, her eyes narrowed when she saw that Nayeon was also doing the same thing to the blonde.

"Why would you tease the one that you're dating to another person?" Jennie said to herself. She diverted her eyes away from them and decided to just focus on their today's lesson.

Their class has ended which made Lisa sighed in relief. Finally she was able to smack these two girls with all of her might. She was completely helpless a while ago and what annoyed her more is when Nayeon joined them.

Lisa hurriedly leave the classroom and dashed away towards the cafeteria making the two girls run also. And of course, having long legs is really an advantage for the blonde. She reached the cafeteria with no sweat.

The blonde took a seat and waited for them in a relaxing manner. When she finally saw the two figures coming in, Lisa quickly acted cocky. Rosѐ and Jisoo went towards the table where Lisa is. The both of them are panting and glaring at the blonde.

"Yah! Why did you run like that?" Jisoo whined.

"Who told you to run too?" Lisa said innocently. The two was stopped for a moment.

"Yeah Jisoo, why do we run?" Rosѐ asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I-I-I don't know!" Jisoo said panicking.

Rosѐ and Jisoo continued to blame each other which made Lisa to burst out in laughter.

"You guys are silly." Lisa said between her laughs while pointing at the two. The two look at each other first before they start attacking Lisa. They ended up bickering with each other which was only stopped when they heard a cough coming from someone near them.

"Can I join you for lunch?" Jennie said. She was observing them for a while from the other table. It took a lot of courage for her to go near them. Lisa stare at the feline and blink for a few times, wondering why suddenly Jennie wants to have lunch with them.

"Where are you going?" Rosѐ asked when she noticed that the blonde was about to leave. Lisa smiled weakly and looked at the feline for a second.

"Is it okay for me to be here?" Lisa asked, still looking at Jennie. Jisoo eyed the both of worriedly while Rosѐ was waiting for Jennie's answer.

Jennie felt a sudden pang of pain hit her chest when she saw the sadness mirrored from Lisa's eyes. The feline knew that she doesn't have the right to complain since she was the very reason why Lisa was like that.

"Of course. You don't need to leave." Jennie said, giving the blonde the assurance she needed.

"I just don't want to hear some hurtful words again." Lisa whispered but Jennie caught all of that. The feline was slowly engulfed with guilt. She wants to apologize for what she has said to the blonde but Jennie clearly knew that an apology wouldn't be enough.

Lisa slowly went back to her seat. She chose to sit beside Rosѐ which was across from the available seat that Jennie will occupy. Jisoo held Jennie's arm when she noticed the feline that has been spacing out. Jennie flinched a little but quickly recovered and sent a timid smile to her before taking her seat.

"Where's Hanbin?" Jisoo asked. She found it unusual that there's no Hanbin tailing around to this feline.

"He went with his partner to discuss something related to the science fair." Jennie said.

"I can't even understand why we need participate to that shitty science fair." Jisoo whined.

"For extra grades Chu." Jennie answered.

"Lucky for you. You and your partner are both genius." The latter said and let out a defeated sigh. Jennie flickered her eyes towards Lisa who was leaning her head right on Rosѐ's shoulder. The blonde was being silent for the whole time and the feline clearly knew that she was the reason.

"I have a suggestion." Jisoo said brightly. The three girls looked at her and when Lisa saw how her face turned into a smug one, she already knew that the chicken lover was planning something.

"Make sure that suggestion of yours is pretty helpful." Rosѐ warned her which made the latter pouted.

"When did I made a lame suggestion?" She asked.

"Always." Lisa said not looking at the latter.

Jisoo narrowed her eyes towards the blonde but Lisa just ignored her which made her more annoyed. She then took a deep breath to calm herself or else she might forget that Lisa is her friend and threw a punch on her face.

"So what I was saying is, why don't we prepare for the science fair together?" She said and wiggled her eyebrows. The three girls paused for a bit, analyzing what Jisoo said.

"That was a one good idea! I never thought that your brain still functions like that." Rosѐ said while giving a slow clap making the other two burst out in laughter.

"Yah. Stop pouting. You look like a duck." Lisa said when she saw Jisoo's reaction. The latter turned around to the feline beside her. Her eyes are looking for sympathy.

"I don't look like a duck right, Jendeukie?" Jisoo said in a cute way which made the feline cringe.

"Of course you do." She said making Jisoo huffed in annoyance.

"Okay. Enough with the teasing." Rosѐ said. "When will we start making preparations for that stupid science fair?" She added.

"Why not later? We can brainstorm some ideas." Jisoo said.

"Perfect. We will do it at Lisa's crib." Rosѐ said which made Lisa faced her abruptly. The blonde was in pure shock and was about to protest but the other girls quickly agreed including Jennie who was forced by Jisoo. The blonde have no choice but to let them do what they want.

--

Rosѐ, Jisoo and Lisa we're already at the front gate. Their classes has ended and since they don't want to waste any time, they've decided to go straight to Lisa's house.

"Why Jennie is taking so long?" Rosѐ said as she keep glancing on her watch from time to time. Jennie asked them to go ahead since she needs to get something from her locker.

"Oh. There she is." Jisoo said. Their mood suddenly dropped when they noticed that Jennie wasn't alone.

"Don't tell me she's bringing that guy." Lisa said in a low, cold voice.

Their eyes were glued at Jennie who is walking at their direction together with Hanbin. They were holding each other hands which didn't escape the blonde's eyes. The couple stopped a few meters away from them and Hanbin faced his lover.

"Are you sure I can't really come?" Hanbin said in a cute way and pouted.

"It's girl's night Hanbin. And you should just focus on your project first okay?" Jennie said.

"Alright babe." Hanbin whined. Hearing that pet name made the blonde scoffed which was clearly heard by Jennie.

Hanbin planted a kiss at Jennie's forehead before bidding goodbye. Jennie was surprised on what Hanbin did. She knew that he always do that thing every time that they part ways but knowing that Lisa is here, watching them made her afraid. Afraid that she would hurt the blonde more.

Jennie look at Lisa at the corner of her eye and saw how the blonde stare at them with pain mirrored on those brown orbs of her.

"Tell me what title of K-drama is this?" Jisoo joked. Rosѐ hit Jisoo's stomach with her elbow which made the chicken lover to bend down and groaned in pain.

Jennie's eyes were fixed to the blonde who now turned around, avoiding to meet her eyes.

"Let's go." Lisa said and put her hands inside her pocket and started to walk away from them.

"Wait for me Lalisa!" Rosѐ yelled and run towards the blonde leaving Jisoo and Jennie behind.

Jennie let out a defeated sigh as she saw how Rosѐ clings to Lisa that made the blonde smiled genuinely. Her train of thoughts was stopped when she felt Jisoo held her arm tightly for support. The feline let out a small laugh when she saw how helpless Jisoo is. She then grabbed her hand and followed the other two.

--

"We're going to do our project Park Chaeyoung." Lisa said.

"I know." Rosѐ replied.

"Then why the fuck did you brought a lots of food?!" The blonde exclaimed.

Rosѐ excused herself for a while when they finally got at Lisa's house. She went home for a minute and came back holding lots of food in her both hands which made the blonde shocked.

"We can't work with an empty stomach monkey." Rosѐ said while pointing to the blonde. Lisa massaged her temple when a warm hand held her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" The owner of the hand said.

"Yes. I-" Lisa wasn't able to continue what she was saying when she realized that it was Jennie who asked her. Their faces are close enough for Lisa to feel the warmth breath coming from the feline. And for Jennie to be drowned again at those brown orbs of her used to be best friend.

"I'm okay." Lisa sent her a small smile and walk towards the sofa where Jisoo was sitting comfortably.

Rosѐ and Jennie followed and they started to discuss what they want to do. Jisoo being a whiny kid kept on saying that she want to do robotics.

"Do you even know how hard it is to do a fucking robot?" Lisa said.

"Do you even know how fun it is to do a fucking robot?" Jisoo answered back which made the blonde groaned in annoyance.

"Why are you insisting to do a robot anyway?" Jennie asked.

"I already told you, it is fun!" Jisoo said excitedly.

"Do you even knew anything about building a robot?" The feline crossed her arms and looked at the latter in a intimidate way but Jisoo just smirk and didn't move an inch.

"Of course." She confidently said.

"Don't lie chicken." Lisa said as she narrowed her eyes to the girl.

"I'm not! Ask that chipmunk, she knew everything about me." Jisoo said and pointed out to the red haired girl who is now busy devouring a gimbap.

"Is this chicken telling the truth?" Lisa asked.

"Yup. I always saw her doing some stuff on her computer at home. I forgot what it was called."

"Programming?" Jennie butted in.

"Yeah! That thing. She always told me that she wants to build her own robot someday." Rosѐ said and went back on devouring her gimbap. Shock was evident at Lisa's face while Jisoo was looking at her confidently.

"Well, if that's the case, then I think we should grant her request." Jennie said which made Jisoo hug her because of happiness.

"But we will just do an easy one. We don't have much time." Jennie added. Jisoo smiled at her and nodded vigorously. Even though it was just an easy one, it's still a robot so she can't still contain her happiness.

Lisa was still not saying a word but this time her eyes were fixed not towards at Jisoo but towards the feline who was wearing her gummy smile while exchanging stories to them. Her heart started to beat so fast and she suddenly feel somewhat suffocated. Jennie saw Lisa went upstairs which made her curious.

The blonde went towards the balcony to get some fresh air. Being together with Jennie just like what they usually do really made her feel sudden mix of emotions. She need to clear her mind so that she can focus on the project that they're doing.

Lisa held out a couple of deep sigh until she heard the door swung open, revealing Jennie standing and looking at her. She saw how Jennie fidget her fingers which she only do whenever she's nervous. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows as she wondered why Jennie followed her here. Until the feline decided to speak.

"Lisa, can we talk?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Her By paninipota

Fanfiction

1.6M 50.3K 43
[COMPLETE] Lisa Manoban hates Jennie Kim. Jennie Kim hates Lisa Manoban. An unfortunate event called RosΓ© force them to be on the same room at night...
491K 15.4K 78
Lisa and Jennie are happy. They're engaged and about to have a baby. Just as they're about to get their happy ending Lisa gets into an accident and f...
363K 12.5K 46
X 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 π’Šπ’• π’Šπ’” π’Žπ’π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, π’•π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’š 𝒏𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not ad...
279K 10.2K 23
She hated her. She absolutely whole-heartedly without any trace of a doubt hated her fucking guts. She was childish, immature, juvenile, had a ridicu...