That Moment (Harry styles/Sel...

By elizabeth_756

Meet Claire Woods she's a famous successful celebrity. She's terrified of love but why? She has everything in... More

Hi my name is. . . :)
- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- Chapter 21 -
- Chapter 22 -
- Chapter 23 -
- Chapter 24 -
- Chapter 25 -
- Chapter 26 -
- Chapter 27 -
- Chapter 28 -
- Chapter 29 -
- Chapter 30 -
- Chapter 31 -
- Chapter 32 -
- Chaper 33 -
- Chapter 34 -
- Chapter 35 -
- Chapter 36 -
- Chapter 37 -
- Chapter 38 -
- Chapter 39 -
- Chapter 40 -
- Chapter 41-
- Chapter 42 -
- Chapter 43 -
- Chapter 44 -
- Chapter 45 -
- Chapter 46 -
- Chapter 47 -
- Chapter 48 -
- Chapter 49 -
- Chapter 50 -
- Chapter 51 -
- Chapter 52 -
- Chapter 53 -
- Chapter 54 -
- Chapter 55 -
- Chapter 56 -
- Chapter 57 -
- Chapter 58 -
- Chapter 59 -
- Chapter 60 -
- Chapter 61 -
- Chapter 62 -
- Chapter 63 -
- Chapter 64 -
- Chapter 65 -
- Chapter 66 -
- Chapter 67 -
- Chapter 69 -
- Chapter 70 -
- Chapter 71 -
- Chapter 72 -
- Chapter 73 -
- Chapter 74 -
- Chapter 75 -
- Chapter 76 -
- Chapter 77 -
- Chapter 78 -
- Chapter 79 -
- Chapter 80 -
- Chapter 81 -
- Chapter 82 -
- Chapter 83 -
- Chapter 84 -
- Chapter 85 -
- Chapter 86 -
- Chapter 87 -
- Chapter 88 -
- Chapter 89 -
- Chapter 90 -
- Chapter 91 -
- Chapter 92 -
- Chapter 93 -
- Chapter 94 -
- Chapter 95 -
- Chapter 96 -
- Chapter 97 -
- Epilogue -
Authors Note

- Chapter 68 -

724 19 2
By elizabeth_756

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy.

~ HARRY's POV ~

"Claire!" I called after her. She turned around and smiled.

"I loved you performance!" I said.

She blushed. "Thanks."

"Can we talk?" She nodded and we headed to her dressing room.

As soon as we were in I let out a deep breath. I just wanted to hug her but all with time.

She stared at me with glossy eyes.

"Harry I'm sorry for leaving you. I saw your interviews and the articles. I've missed you and I'm sorry for causing all this."

I ran to her and embraced her tightly so she won't go away. She sobbed quietly into my chest.

"No it's my fault. I'm sorry I really am. I'm a real asshole for cheating on you, the most beautiful princess in the world. I promise I'll never do it again but just please let's go back to what we had."

She looked up and smashed her lips into mine.

- -

"Harry . . ."

"Harryyyy . . ."

"Harry?"

"Harry!"

"HARRY!!!!"

I looked up and saw all the boys standing over me.

Great it was just a dream! I groaned and kicked into the air.

They gave me confused expressions and I noticed that they were all dressed up.

"Are we going somewhere?" I asked while getting up from the bed. My eyes lazily wandered to the clock beside me and I noticed it had 5:17. My eyes widened.

"Well we were suppose to rehearse an hour ago but you never went to rehearsal!" Liam scolded me.

"Well why didn't you wake me up?" I retorted.

"We did and you said "I'll met youu guys thereee."" Niall said and might I add with a horrible impersonation of me.

"What time did you sleep last night?" Louis said.

Honestly I don't remember I just remember seeing a light in the distance. It must have been the sunrise or else I wouldn't have slept thru out the whole day. The announcement yesterday really affected me.

"Harry we understand that yesterday's announcement really affected you but you need to get up." Zayn said going to my suitcase and pulled out some black skinny jeans, white shirt, black pea coat, and some black boots. "Here." I let out a sigh and headed to the showers.

- -

According to Liam we were heading out to shop, get something to eat, and then by around 9:30 head to Times Square. We were performing around 11:00 and then after we perform we can watch the ball drop.

My thoughts were consumed with Claire that whole day. Whenever I looked up it was always a picture of her or her album. She looked very different and she just didn't look like the innocent sweet girl I knew. I'm no one to judge because I changed too.

- -

"Harry c'mon were late we have to change." Niall yelled while he was running. Thanks to Zayn for getting lost we were about 30 min late and in about an hour we were going to perform.

"Here shower, get changed, and then go to get your mic on." Lou said handing all of us a pile of clothes. "Hurry you should be done in 20 min!"

We all looked around us and noticed everyone here was in a hurry. We all ran to the showers and then changed. Lou quickly did our hair and then literally dragged us to Paul and made sure we all had our mics.

"Ok guys in 10 min your on so get ready." The producer said and then turned to his headset.

"Claire Woods is here?" My attention quickly turned to him. "Ok good lead her to her dressing room and make sure she sees all the things she demanded." My face turned into pure confusion demanded? Claire never actually DEMANDS for anything she just asks. "Yes I'm with One Direction make sure to tell her she's on after One Direction."

"Harry what's wrong?" Zayn asked looking at me with concern.

"Boys I'm proud!" We all turned to see Simon beaming at us. "This will be brodcasted nationally so good luck."

"There ready for you." Miranda said. Paul led us to the stage we were put up to see thousands of people covering the streets. All out with warm coats and wearing those 2013 glasses.

"ONE DIRECTION!" Ryan Secrest said. Piercing screams filled my ears as I looked at the girls in front of the stage.

[Liam]
Girl I see it in your eyes you're disappointed 'Cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart I tore it apart And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence And no woman in the world deserves this But here I am asking you for one more chance

Liam looked out into audience but almost at the end of his part he looked at me and gave me a glance as to say "snap out of it" I did and lifted the mic up to my lips.

[Harry]
Can we fall one more time? Stop the tape and rewind Oh, and if you walk away I know I'll fade 'Cause there is nobody else

I looked around the place hoping to catch a glimpse of Claire but couldn't find her. This song is meant for her and I'm hoping she's hearing it right now.

It's gotta be you Only you It's got to be you (Oh) Only you Hey (hey)

We all walked around the stage and pointed at fans which made them scream even more.

Now, girl, I hear it in your voice and how it trembles When you speak to me I don't resemble who I was You've almost had enough And your actions speak louder than your words And you're about to break from all you've heard But don't be scared, I ain't going nowhere

We all walked over to the edge of the stage and held some fans hands.

[Zayn]
I'll be here by your side No more fears, no more crying But if you walk away I know I'll fade 'Cause there is nobody else

There really is nobody else but you.

It's gotta be you Only you It's got to be you Only you

Only you.

[Zayn]
Oh, girl,
Can we try one more, one more time?
One more, one more?
Can we try one more, one more time?
I'll make it better

If I could I would make the second chance better. I promise.

One more, one more, Can we try one more, one more...

Can we try one more time and make it all better?

[Harry]
'Cause it's gotta be you
It's gotta be you
Only you
Only you

It's gotta be you
Only you
It's got to be you
(Oh) Only you

We were carried off stage but not before saying goodbye. It was no longer cold and I'm pretty sure it was due to all the bright lights shining on us while we were on stage. The adrenaline that runs thru my body during every show was running thru me now. We all always got very excited and jumpy after our performances.

"Ok Claire Woods is on in 15." We all looked over to the producer. "Great job guys now you can go out into the audience and enjoy the show." He looked at all of us smiling.

"Boys c'mon you have an interview with Ryan." Miranda called with Simon behind. I wanted to stay and wait for Claire but I was dragged off by Niall.

In a matter of 7 min we were standing beside Ryan who was a few feet away from the stage. I looked over my shoulder and I had a clear close view to the stage. Claire must be getting ready now.

"So were on in 3." The camera man said.

"Hello Here I am with." Ryan looked at us smiling.

"One Direction" we said at the same time while smiling and waving at the camera.

"How was it performing here? It is your first time."

"Um it was amazing and we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for our fans." Zayn said with his hands held behind his back.

"We hope to come back of course." Niall said sweetly.

"Now Harry." Ryan looked at me. Uh oh. "You all know Claire Woods is here and is ready to perform in about a few min. How do you feel Harry?"

"I can't wait." I said.

"Without further a due. The pop princess is back! Here performing her new single Come and Get It issss CLAIRE WOODS!!!"

The people around us started screaming and yelling non stop. We all turned around to the stage and the lights were off until a few lights were shone.

The sound of drums started and I honestly have not heard her new single. I just wanted to see her.

A few dancers were on stage during the beginning.

[2x] When you're ready come and get it
Na na na na [3x]

When you're ready When you're ready When you're ready come and get it
Na na na na [3x]

Her voice filled my ears but I couldn't see where she was. I noticed that her voice changed and it sounded a bit sensual and sexy. I saw that she was being lifted to the stage, her back to us and all I could see was her shadow.

You ain't gotta worry, it's an open invitation I'll be sittin' right here, real patient

My jaw dropped the instant she turned around. I could feel the cameras on me but at that moment I didn't care.

All day, all night, I'll be waitin' standby Can't stop because I love it, hate the way I love you All day, all night, maybe I'm addicted for life, no lie.

Her face, her body, her . . . . . . Everything changed. She looked sexy, hot, fit, and just about everything.

I'm not too shy to show I love you, I got no regrets. I love you much, too much to hide you, this love ain't finished yet. This love ain't finished yet... So baby whenever you're ready...

The way she danced intrigued me and my eyes were glued to her fit body. The way she caressed that guys face filled me with jealousy.

[2x] When you're ready come and get it
Na na na na [3x]

When you're ready When you're ready
When you're ready come and get it
Na na na na [3x]

You got the kind of love that I want, let me get that. (Let me get that yeah) And baby once I get it, I'm yours no take backs.
Gon' love you for life, I ain't leaving your side Even if you knock it, ain't no way to stop it Forever you're mine, baby I'm addicted, no lie, no lie.

She closed the space between her and the guy she was dancing with. Their noses were touching and that was when I noticed who the guy was.

It was Ian.

I'm not too shy to show I love you, I got no regrets.
So baby whenever you're ready...

[2x] When you're ready come and get it
Na na na na [3x]

When you're ready When you're ready
When you're ready come and get it
Na na na na [3x]

Her hips swayed from side to side. Ian was behind her and my jaw clenched as I imagined them together these past few months. I mean she did leave with him.

This love will be the death of me But I know I'll die happily I'll know, I'll know, I'll know Because you love me so... yeah!

[2x] When you're ready come and get it
Na na na na [3x]

When you're ready When you're ready
When you're ready come and get it (when you're ready come and get it)
Na na na na [3x]

In the end she smiled and thanked her fans.

Her eyes wandered to where me and the boys were. There was a mischivious glint in her eyes and when our eyes locked she smirked cockily.

That moment I realized this wasn't my Claire. The girl I fell in love with, the girl I first met. She changed and I know why because I caused this. I broke her heart in a very horrible way and I wouldn't blame her if she didn't want to see me.

>>>>>>>
She's backkkkkk!
I couldn't wait so yaaaa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.5K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
76.7K 1.2K 61
(This book is getting edited) when i felt in love i thought that i felt for the wrong guy but then he became my destiny. justin bieber... he made me...
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
7.4K 264 18
This is a story about cate and y/n and how they got closer and closer after an unexpected meeting. Just enjoy:) (IMPORTANT!!! This is just a fanfic I...