The Unexpected Love ✔

By asma_anam

"You hate me right?" I shook my head but he pulled me closer to his chest. "Feeling is mutual honey " his ho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 9

16.4K 966 24
By asma_anam

Sarah texted me that they were planning to stay at her grandma's place. Dad was on a business trip. So I was alone with Anabia.

I was watching Netflix when my stomach grumbled. I sighed and made my way towards the kitchen

As I was about to enter the kitchen, I stopped, realizing She was already there, trying to cook something.

She felt my presence as she tilted her head. She was wearing a pink long shirt with white beads and white trousers. Her head was wrapped in a pink scarf. I realized that she was hot... no hot was not a suitable word... She was beautiful...

She was biting her lips nervously as I was staring at her continuously without uttering any word.

Why I was checking her out like this.

"You want something?" I came back to my senses as I heard her angelic voice. Angelic..really???

"Umm... I'm starving. Where are maids " I said looking in the kitchen as I didn't find any maid or cook?

"I told them to leave cuz I wanted to cook something  " she replied nervously.

"What the heck...I'm not going to eat your crap " I said with a scowled face.

"Okay," she sulked a little and exited from the kitchen.

I opened the refrigerator but there was no sign of food.

Sighing, I ordered pizza, and grabbing a bottle of water I laid down on my bed.

It's been an hour but there was no sign of my pizza. I was frowning.

"Daniyal, here is your pizza" I was cursing the pizza boy when Ana entered my room with the box of pizza.

"Place here," I said in an ordered tone. She placed the pizza on my bed and turned to leave when I called her.

"Listen."

"Hmm" she looked at me with confused eyes.

"My name is Daniel, so next time I don't wanna hear Daniyal from the pretty mouth of yours " I scowled, I just didn't like it when someone called me Daniyal. It reminded me of my mother. Only she had the right to call me Daniyal. I'm now Daniel for everyone. I knew they sound familiar but it made a huge difference when you pronounce it correctly.

"But.. I got married to Daniyal " she almost mumbled to herself.

I sent her a death glare.

"I can show you my nikaah's paper. It's "Daniyal " in my husband's corner," she said shrugging her shoulders.

I was already in bad mood and now these silly arguments. I stood from my place and held her wrist.

Anabia's POV

As I saw his face, I felt a shiver in my spine. I was scared, I tried to run but he pinned me against the wall. Tears started streaming down my face and I gave him a disgusted look. He was now torturing me physically.

"Let me go" I whined and a signature smirk appeared on his handsome face.

You hate me right?" I shook my head and he pulled me closer to his chest.

"Feeling is mutual honey " his hot minty breath reached my ears.
He gripped my arms tightly and I winced from the pain.

A tear fell from my eyes, I tried to push him but he was way stronger than me.
"Daniyal, it's hurting " I cried out.

"I know right " he smirked at me.

He leaned into me and his lips were about to touch mine, I pushed him away with full force.

"What were you doing with me Daniyal " I yelled. His face was red, he held my wrist and pushed me to the walls.

"You think I'll do this to you, really? " he let out a loud chuckle and gave me a disgusted look.

"You're just a piece of trash that my dad bought for me to play but I don't want to lower my standard so don't worry, I'm not gonna touch you" his words shattered my heart into pieces. It's fucking hurting...

I was his wife, his unwanted wife.
I ran to my room and locked the door. I sat on the floor in shock and fear. This was the first time when someone touched me like this. I looked at my wrist.. a bruise was forming. I rubbed my wrist to get rid of his touch but his voice was hitting like a hammer on my head.

******

The next day I overslept. I didn't have to pray. Girls problem...

I wasn't feeling well. I looked at the mirror. My eyes were red and puffy from crying. I decided to skip school.

I took a shower and headed downstairs. There was no sign of Daniyal. He had gone. I sighed and started sipping my coffee.

"Thanks " I smiled at Mia(maid).

"You want something else Ma'am," she said in a robotic tone.

"Just call me Anabia or Ana, and I have not that much appetite. Can you give me some painkillers ?" I asked her as my period cramps were killing my stomach.

"Sure" she nodded and after a few minutes, she came with a glass of water and pills.

I thanked her and took the pills. I crawled to the living room and settled myself on the couch. I closed my eyes and once again I drifted off maybe cuz of weakness or the pills  I took.

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. It was almost evening. My stomach was grumbling. But I need to freshen up so I moved my steps to my room. As I was about to enter my room I heard a weird noise from Daniyal's room. I peeked through the door and I froze at my place.

Emily and Daniyal were doing disgusting things and the room was filled with loud moans of Emily and Daniyal.

I ran to my room and closed the door. I knew he was not a practicing Muslim, I knew he was a bad boy, I knew this marriage was nothing to him, I knew he had a girlfriend. But I never knew that he used to sleep with other girls.

Allah! What I had done wrong that you punished me with him...

I always wanted a husband like me... but Daniyal...
Once again, I was crying vigorously...

Daniel's POV

I didn't know what had gotten into me that I hurt her. One time I was admiring her that how beautiful she looked, how sweet her voice was, and the next second I wanted to see her cry, I wanted to hurt her.

The next day I drove to the school without thinking about her. My eyes were glued to the door. Why the heck I was waiting for her.

She didn't come. I was now frustrated. I was thinking about her too much. I needed some distractions so I asked Emily to come with me to have some fun.

After the wonderful sex with Emily, I realized that it didn't affect me at all. I was still thinking about her. Why the heck I couldn't keep myself from her thoughts.

I didn't know what had gotten into me that I entered her room. She was sleeping on the bed clutching her stomach. I was staring at her beautiful face. Her long thick eyelashes... if they are real..? I wondered. She was not wearing a hijab. I must say that she looked more beautiful without her hijab on.

Maybe I was the lucky one who got a chance to see her hair. Her hair was spread on her face. I urged to stop myself but nothing worked out. I touched her hair... I gasped... it felt like I was touching some silk fabrics. I tucked some hair behind her ears and decided to leave.

This girl was driving me insane...
What you were doing to me, Ana?

I saw a prayer mat and a holy book was lying on the couch. She was quite religious... I think.

Please don't dare to leave this chapter without voting for it.. please...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 8.3K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
NOOR By Riya

Romance

299K 12K 46
I woke up by the sound of doorbell and someone banging on our front door. I came out and saw that everyone was out by now. "I'll check." Saying that...
418K 25.3K 36
I took my seat in the train and took a deep breath. "Every things is ok, Adhya." I said to myself as release a deep breath. "Is it?" a cold voice ca...
858K 33.1K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...