Only Time Can Tell

Por ShaunaRoberts304

Sally-Ann Neil had been working in Paris as a top paying model for 5yrs and was now making her way back to h... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three.
Chapter four
Chapter Five...
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven. ...
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen. ..
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen...
Chapter Sixteen. ..
Chapter Seventeen. .
Chapter 18
Chapter Nineteen. .
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one...
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-five.
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter Thirty.
EPILOGUE...

Chapter twenty-nine.

0 0 0
Por ShaunaRoberts304

The sun rose  in a pool of  crimson and gold, spilling light over the land and the white clouds.
The day looked promising. Steven had roo  serciebring some breakfast up to their room, just as Sally-Ann  crawled out of bed and went sat at the table.

Today Steven was taking her snorkeling,  followed by parsailing,  a nice lunch and dancing later on.

After breakfast  tbey grabbed what they needed  for the day and started   making there way down to the beach.

Grabbing themselves  some flippers  and a snorkel,  they both headed  into the beautiful  crystal clear water. 
Steven pointed out  the colorful coral and the fish.  Everything  looked  amazing, all the fish of every  shape, size and color  you could possibly  imagined swam in groups  past them. Sally-Ann  couldn't  believe  her eyes with what she saw, she never imagined  it could  be  so beautiful.

Not much longer after, they took their flippers and snorkel  back to the little hut near the lagoon, then went to the boat to try  parsailing.
Sally-Ann  looked at Steven and said,"Here goes nothing," as the boat suddenly took off and raised her high in the air.
She could let out a screamed,  than she bursted out laughing. She could see for miles and miles, and the view from up there was  absolutely beautiful.

After lunch, they went  back to their room to freshen up, but Steven had other things on his mind.
Kissing Sally-Ann  passionately,  Steven fumbled with the motel door, kicking it open with his foot, they both stumbled through it.
As the kiss deepened,  they tore bits of clothing off each other as they made their way to the bathroom.
Sally-Ann  took his heavey shaft between her slender fingers and a ripple of anticipation  almost knocked her sideways.
Her breathing quickend ascshe played with him, enjoying the power she felt as he moved in her hands.

He controlled his surging response.
They showered together under the jets of the water  that felt like warm rainfall. Halfway through, he switched off the jets and explored every inch of her with his hand and his mouth while she stood with the water drying on her, back pressed against the cool tiles, eyes closed, savouring every sweet lick.
Whenhe brought his mouth against the damp mound of her femininity,  she parted her legs and let his tongue driveher to such dizzy heights that could no longer contain the scorching orgasm that just seemed to go on  and on and on as he kept his mouth firmly pressed against her, tasting her as she came.

Steven than scooped her up in his arm's  and carried her to the bedroom.  She leaned in and kissed him, slowly, thoroughly,  gratefully, and he felt the most uncommon  sensations  rise and whirl about him. Then she was rocking against him, partly drawn by his insistend hands, but following a rhythm all her own.  Steven bucked up in time with each swing of her hips, rejoicing in the little circling movements she made that prolonged  the ecstasy  of their joining.
Steven urged her faster and she complied with that little shimmy of her hips that drove him harder and wilder against her.
Till finally he could take no more, despite  his determination  to please her first. His climax erupted monumentally,  throbbing so hard his head whirled, but the eupheria of losing himself inside Sally-Ann.
He grabbed the back of her head, kissing her with such passion he shook with it. Then he felt the clutch of her orgasm  around him and the bliss of it undid him.

On the second last day at the resort,  Steven had a surprise in stall for Sally-Ann.
He had set up a very romantic lunch, laying outca picnic  blanket underneath the shade of a cherry blossom  tree.
It was a beautiful  day, the sun  shone brilliantly  and the water in  the pond glittered invitingly.
Sally-Ann  was amazed by Stevens romantic  side and lapped  up every  moment of it.

As the day progressed and they packed everything  up and went for a quick swim before  making there way back to there room.

On there very last night together, Steven had made it special  and took Sally-Ann  out for dinner at a fancy restaurant.
They laughed, had a few drinks and danced away for a few hours before heading back to the motel and crashing out.

In the morning they threw there bags in the back seat of the car  and off they drove back to Stevens place.

Pulling up in  the driveway  behind his car, Steven turned the engine  off and asked Sally-Ann  if she would like to have a coffee first before heading g back to her place.   She nobbed her head yes and followed him inside.

An hour had pasted when  she thanked him for an amazing time away,  than made a move to go pick her daughter up.

Skyanne  was wrpped to see her mother  and was bouncing   around all over the place.
"I missed you Mummy. "
"Missed you too sweetheart, "  she told her as she gave her a hug.

Back at the ranch Skyanne  went out to check on Tia, as Sally-Ann  went inside and stated unpacking her bag, when she came  across an envelope.  Opening it up, she found two photos of both Steven and herself on the parsail, snorkling and a note.

To my beautiful  precious  girl,
                                                                Just a short note  to say thank-you for joining me on one of the most magnificent  hoildays I've ever had.
I couldn't  think of anyone else I'd rather spend it with. Every moment  spent with you was a moment I will cherrish in my heart forever.
I loved the moments we spent together  snorkling, parsailing,  jet-skiing,walk along the beach,dancing ( including  the ones in the bedroom ) and just spending time together were the ones I'll hold in my heart forever.
Without you by my side on this memorable holiday,  I don't  think I would have enjoyed it as much.
These are the two photos I love out of the many we took. Both these photos I will place next to my bed and will kiss them every night before I go to bed.
I love you kitten,
             Love always Steven xxxx

Folding the letter up and placing it in her nicker draw, she then placed the photos on  her bedside table and headed back out to the lounge-room  to spend some time with her daughter watching telly before bed.

Tonight she'd be sleeping  alone in her own bed.
As she climbed into bed and made herself comfortable,  she closed herveyes and thought bout the wonderful time away with the man of her dreams and within 10 mins, she was out like a light.

On the other side of town, Steven was getting himself ready for bed. He picked up one of the photos of Sally-Ann,  kissed it and said,"Goodnight sweetheart,  sweet dreams," then crawled into his bed and crashed.

The morning  was coldand wet with a brisk wxind sweeping  the rain across  the land and the thunder came marching from far away with increasing  tread.
A good start for the weekend.

Sally-Ann  was busy doing her house work and  young Skyanne  was watching cartoons  when there was a knock on the door.
Skyanne got up to answer it, too find Karen standing there.
After giving her a hug, Karen than asked her niece  where her mother was and Skyanne  told her she was in her room putting her clothes away.

"Hey , you in there," she called out to Sally-Ann.
Sally-Ann  called out and said she was in her room and asked ber if Luke was with her. Karen told her he went on a fishing trip with a few of his work mates and they offensively  didn't  check the weather report before going. Sally-Ann  said they had to be stark raving mad to be out fishing in this bizarre  weather.

Just then  in the corner of her eye, Karen noticed a photo sitting on Sally-Ann's  bedside table and went over to pick it up to have a closer look at it. Looking straight  at Sally-Ann  she asked  about them and Sally-Ann  tried telling her they were old photos she found fIoating around.

"Old photos hey, funny that, cause these look recent.  Oh my God, they are recent  and holly shit - it's  you and my brother."
Sally-Ann  laughed and told her not to be silly, why  on earth would that be Steven and her.
Karen looked at her  and said that there was nothing wrong with her eye sight and that it explained  her being gone for 2 weeks.
Sally-Ann  told she was away on a business  trip.

Karen cocked her head sideways and said," Must have been some business trip then."

Sally-Ann stopped dead in her tracks,  looked at Karen and told her it was true. Her brother took her away for two weeks at a lovely little place  called Vorisa Island  Restort. " It was fantastic. We strolled along the beach, ate in fancy restaurants, went jet-skiing,  snorkling  and parsailing. Your brother was so romantic and the perfect gentlman."

"The Vorisa Resort!  Gosh Sally-Ann,  that  place is spectacular from what I was told.  So what happens now? Are you two an item??"

Sally-Ann  told her to slow down, one thing at a time, as she didn't  wish to rush things and set herself up for a fall again.
Karen just looked at her and told her to forget about what happened  then and just embrace whats now and  move on.

Two weeks later Sally-Ann was flat out with work. Mr Horn had layouts that he needed done by the end of the week and everyone  was feeling the presser. Sally-Ann  thought to herself if this is what its like after taking a short break, I think I'd rather stay away.

Once she had finished  up for the day, she decided to stop in at the Tavern for a cold drink before going to pick her daughter  up from school.

She just sat down  to take a mouthful of her drink when  she heard Amanda  say, "Look the carnivals in town!"
"Oh that's  very impressive. Did you learn that from play school or was it seame street?"
Amanda narrowed her eyes, clenched her fist and told her not to challenge  her.
You know, brains are wonderful..... I just wish  everyone  had one Sally-Ann  told her as she bursted out laughing.

Well that did it,  Amanda went rank  and more or less told her nkt to get too comfortable,  because her world was about to come crashing down on her real soon. Sally-Ann  starred at her  and said," Well I just did some calcuations and I've been able to determine  that you're full of shit!"

Amanda  launched  at ber and was about to hit her, when Steven walked up behind her grabbed  her by the arm and told her it would be in her best interest to leave before he has her removed.
She stood there  looking straight at Sally-Annand told her this wasn't  over in a long run and that she would be back.
"Great, I'll save you a seat in hell! Just not at our table," Sally-Ann  shout back at her.

Steven asked  Sally-Ann  if she were okay and if Amanda  had hurt her, and she asured him she was fine.
Steven nobbed  his head and said  good, than asked if she were  free tomorrow  for dinner  and she told him she was.  He told her to meet him at his place  at 6pm and they'd go from there.

After picking her daughter up from school,  Sally-Ann  drove back to the ranch, parked the car and they both went inside to change there clothes.
Skyanne  did her chores, homework,  than went outside to play with Hope and Tia.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

350K 11.7K 33
Brynne Maddison, heir to her father's successful law firm decided that she didn't want to be a lawyer... Instead, after secretly switching her major...
930 205 32
[COMPLETED] -------------------- "Devlin, i am someone's fiancee and soon to be married. I appreciate your feelings, i really do, but i love my man...
267K 7.4K 25
Daisy Stevens is a 21-year-old girl who is in her senior year of college. She started texting some man she never met in her life or maybe she did, bu...
38.8K 1.9K 44
(+18) . . Mel is beautiful and strong but asocial and weird. The smartass attitude and foul mouth often get the best of her, and not many people can...