Chihiros World

By Haniimi

This is a Spirited away fanfiction about Chihiros return to the spirit world 12 years after she left. She ret... More

1. Who am I? Chihirio Ogino
2. No I rather not
3. I am going down
4. Lost in the forest
5. Friends lasts forever
6. Nothing comes free
7. The trap
8. I will not give up stupid dragon
9. I am an idiot
10. catch up
11. The big task
12. Teasing
13. Unexpected visitor
14. A god among spirits
15. The bal
16. Love is in the air
17. Good morning sunshine
18. You do not own me
19. egendomsamulett
20. I was a fool
21. No slacking off
22. To fly with a dragon
23. Man cave
24. I have a question
25. You are a bit too old for me
26. My Baby
27. A bad feeling
28. I have to leave
29. Home but not quite home
30. Always listen to your gut feeling
31. heart to heart or back to back
32. Ten Letters One Word
34. Hard Work
35. A frog in a mouse trap
36. First day at the new job
37. I'm not talking 'bout a hurried night
38. The time has come
39. Ready for the last or the first day
40. Do you speak for or deny the human?
41. The story of Yubaba
42. Betrayal
43. The bonding

33. My river will save me

188 7 0
By Haniimi

The next day went by slowly she wanted it to be Monday quickly so they could try again. She was bored in her room since her mom did not come and talk with her during the time her dad was at home. But soon enough she could go to sleep and wait for the next day.

She woke up in the middle of the night of something tapping her shoulder. She opened her eyes to look at the one interrupting her sleep. ''Haku?'' She said. She looked at him more and saw that it really was him. She jumped to hug him but ended up hugging herself.

''I am sorry Chihiro you are still dreaming but I found a way to contact you. You made me worried so I wanted to see if you were okay. Will you be back soon?''

Chihiro was disappointment when she realised that he was not there for real but she was happy with what she got. ''Haku I wanted to return to you on the first day but my father locked me in here and I can not escape'' she saw anger cross the dragons face. ''He locked you in here when you came to save him from being locked in?'' Haku did not understand how anyone could do that to their child.

''Yes'' Chihiro had not thought about it that way but it was a bit funny when you thought about it. So much for trying to help.

''I will come immediately'' Haku said as he started to fade away a little. ''No Haku wait!'' Chihiro screamed. Before he left.

''Rumi will come here tomorrow to try some combinations to the lock. You should wait before you come, it will take a lot of your energy to go to the human world right?'' She was worried about how hurt he would be if he came.

''Chihiro I swore to protect you in my world as well as yours, I will be there tomorrow in one way or another''. He said as he faded away. Chihiro felt happy about that even though she worried for him.

The next day Rumi was by her house almost as soon as Akio had left. ''What are you doing here Rumi?'' Yuuko asked as Rumi stepped inside. ''I am here to get Chihiro out Ogino-san, I assume that you do not know the combination?'' Rumi asked starring straight into Yuukos eyes. She was angry that she had locked in her daughter but she saw the pain in her eyes and realise that it was not completely her fault.

''No I do not know it Rumi'' Yuuko answered sad. They both walked upstairs. ''Chihiro we are here now'' Rumi said as she hit the lock right away. ''Why riverbanks?'' Yuuko asked Rumi as she put it in.

''Chihiro fell into a river as a child and were found by the riverbank'' Rumi answered concentration on spelling right. ''Oh..'' Yuuko said impressed that the girls had thought so deeply about this. To all their disappointment it did not work. '' I am sorry Chihiro'' Rumi said.

''Shit it did not work?'' Chihiro said she thought that it was a good one. ''I will try all of my list since we have some time'' Rumi said. She went by word for word but nothing worked. Yuuko was quiet thinking.

''God, I'm sorry Chihiro nothing works, does anyone have any suggestions?'' Rumi asked feeling defeated. They had tried some Chihiro had thought of as well. Yuuko was still deep in thought.

''I think I will have to come back after lunch Chihiro, Akio could be back any minute now''. They had tried for hours to open the lock but to no use.

Yuuko checked the list one more time of all the things they had tried. She looked at the riverbank one. Her husband really loved to share the story of when she fell into the river but magically surived. The Kohaku river. Then as if lighting struck her in the head she knew the combination. She took the lock from Rumis hand and started to spell. KOHAKUKAWA *Click. The lock opened.

Rumi stared at Yuuko with her mouth wide opened. ''It is the name of the river she fell into'' Yuuko said. ''KoHaku Kawa'' Chihiro screamed out. they removed the lock and Chihiro ran out of the door. Firstly she hugged her friend. then she also hugged her mother.

''Chihiro if you want to make it in time you have to hurry he will be home in about five minutes.'' Yuuko said. She was feeling sad to let her daughter go but also relived to let her live her life as she wished.

All three of them ran into the garden but stoped in their tracks as they saw a man in front of them.

-------------------------------------

They all stoped as they saw a man approaching them. Chihiro were the first to realise who it was. She screamed out a little, but it was a scream of happiness. She ran up and hugged him. ''Are you here for real now?'' Chihiro said as she hugged Haku. ''Somewhat but it seems that I made it too late after all, you're already free my dear.

Rumi and Yuuko were just staring at them with shocked expressions on their faces. He sure was a pleasant sighted for the eye, his beauty was out of this world for sure. Chihiro led him to them.

''Haku this is my best friend Rumi'' Chihiro said pointing at her friend. ''Hello Rumi I am forever grateful for your help get Chihiro back to me'' Haku said bowing a little to the girl. Rumi looked at him with wide eyes ''Sure...thing...''.

''And this is my mother''. Chihiro said as she pointed at Yuuko. Haku looked at her with sharp eyes which made her shiver. ''Haku she did help me to escape, she came up with the combination'' Haku relaxed a little he did not want to hate Chihiros parents but he could not like someone that had hurt her.

''And this is Nigihayami Kohaku Nushi'' Chihiro said ''He is the god of the Kohaku kawa'' Chihiro said laughing a bit, Who would have thought that the combination to the lock her dad had chosen would be her spirits name?

''God?'' Yuuko asked. Feeling very insecure in the presence of the man in front of her, She could feel power streaming out from him.

''I am the god of the Kohaku river'' Haku said looking straight into Yuukos eyes with his burning green eyes. ''I have met you before Ogino-san but I know that you can not remember that''. Yuuko bowed to Haku. ''Please take care of my daughter. She is not happy here and the only thing I wish for her is happiness'' Yuuko said bowing in 90 degrees to Haku.

''No need to bow to me Ogino-san please rise'' he said. As she did. ''I am forever grateful to be allowed to take care of your daughter but sadly we will have to leave now. It takes a lot of power for me to get out into the human world and I can not stay for long''. Haku said looking at the both of them. ''If you ever want to visit I would love to have you, I am sure Chihiro have told you how to get to our world already'' Haku said with a smirk.

Rumi hugged Chihiro one last time. ''Say hi to Eiji from me''. She said as she let go of Chihiro. ''I will'' Chihiro smiled at her friend.
Yuuko walked up to her daughter a little insecure. Chihiro did not hesitate to hug her mom. Yuuko started to cry in her arms. ''I am so sorry Chihiro, you are my daughter and I should have believed in you but I did not know...'' She sobbed making her daughters shirt soaked.

''It is okay mom, you believe in me now'' Chihiro said as she held her mother tight. ''And after all you helped me escape''.

''We have to leave now, but promise that you will come and visit!'' Chihiro said to them as she walked towards Haku. ''Your dad is close Chihiro do you want to tell him?'' Chihiro could feel through the egendomsamulett that Haku was hurting from being in the human world. ''No it is okay Haku mom believed in me and she chose my happiness before she knew. I want him to do the same first''. ''Okay'' Haku said. ''We have to leave fast then.''

He changed into his dragon form. Chihro heard how her mother gasped. Rumi looked shocked even though she had seen one dragon before. Chihiro jumped on to the back of her dragon and waved as they flew into the forest and disappeared.

''That was amazing'' Rumi said as they stood on the grass looking after them. Yuuko cried a little but she knew that it was happy tears because her daughter was happy and she had found love even if it was not the way Yuuko had thought she would.

''Look Ogino-san'' Rumi said as she picked up something from the ground. It was a shining white scale. It was as big as her palm and it shimmered in violet and green.

''Is that...?'' Yuuko asked looking wide-eyed at the object. ''It most be a dragon scale'' Rumi said. She handed it to Yuuko. ''I think you will need it to convince him about all this.''

They stood there as they heard the car and Akio stepping outside. ''Rumi what are you doing here today again?'' He said not pleased to see her. ''It does not matter anymore'' Yuuko said. Akio looked at the two women. They both were starring into the forest whit tears in their eyes.

''What happened here?'' Akio asked feeling a little worried. ''He came to get her'' Yuuko answered. ''Who came to get who?'' Akio was not happy with the short answers.

''Kohaku kawa'' Yuuko said. Akio realised that she had figured out the combination. ''Did you let her leave?'' Akio said with a worried voice. ''Yuuko she has schizophrenia she might hurt herself''. Akio yelled with tears in his eyes. He had not wanted to lock his daughter in but he was worried that she would hurt herself and now she was out and alone again.

''No Akio, all she said was true. I saw it for myself'' Yuuko said.

Akio was not angry at her, he felt very sad that he would not see his precious daughter again. Even if she were crazy he loved her with all of his heart. And now she was gone. Maybe forever this time?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 7.3K 26
Disclaimer: This is a fan fiction written by moviefan-92 in fanfiction.net. All rights goes to her. I do not own this story & did not contribute to t...
66.6K 1.6K 27
It's been 12 long years since Chihiro has been to the spirit world, and she wishes she never left. After years and years of trying to return to the s...
426K 13.9K 45
"L-Leave me h-here Y/N" he whispers hoarsely. You stand with your hands on your hips taking in the sight before you. A bloody and bruised Haku trying...
78.8K 2K 32
-"She is mine" Hakus fighting stance was rigid. "She is my everything, they both are." His gaze darted around him as he watched the Light brighten wi...