She's Beautiful And Mine (gxg...

By queenred0312

Samantha Winston. The hottest girl in Blue Valley High. The popular girl. The girl who every other girl wante... More

Copyright Notice + Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter One: The First And Only Date.
Chapter Two: Brandon's Party.
Chapter Three: Thank You.
Chapter Four: Why me?
Chapter Five: No.
Chapter Six: Her?
Chapter Seven: You Look Beautiful Tonight.
Chapter Eight: Good Night.
Chapter Nine: All Except One.
not a chapter
Chapter Ten: Just What I Needed.
Chapter Eleven: Yearning.
Chapter Twelve: Keep It That Way.
Chapter Thirteen: In A Completely Platonic Way (Part 1)
Chapter Fourteen: Having Fun?
Chapter Fifteen: I Heard You.
Chapter Sixteen: She's A Disgrace.
Chapter Seventeen: Part-time Job.
Chapter Eighteen: Is This A Date?
Chapter Nineteen: Hers And Hers Only.
Chapter Twenty: English?
Chapter Twenty One: What's Wrong?
Chapter Twenty Two: Please.
Chapter Twenty Three: In A Completely Platonic Way (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty Four: It Doesn't Matter Why.
Chapter Twenty Five: It's Fine.
Chapter Twenty Six: Maybe Even Forever.
Chapter Twenty Seven: Nothing.
Chapter Twenty Eight: We're Leaving.
Chapter Twenty Nine: Or Something.
Chapter Thirty: Compassion.
Chapter Thirty One: An Apology.
Chapter Thirty Two: You're Gay?
Chapter Thirty Three: Something Warm And Sweet.
Chapter Thirty Four: Emily Dickinson.
Chapter Thirty Five: It's Starting.
Chapter Thirty Six: Girlfriend.
Chapter Thirty Seven: Sparkle.
Chapter Thirty Eight: Permission.
Chapter Forty: Hide.
Chapter Forty One: Don't Apologize.
Chapter Forty Two: Goodbye.
Chapter Forty Three: Twelve Years.
Chapter Forty Four: Coffee.
Chapter Forty Five: Moved On.
Chapter Forty Six: Moved In.
Chapter Forty Seven: Satisfied.
Chapter Forty Eight: Young And Stupid.
Chapter Forty Nine: Mine.
Chapter Fifty: Forever.
update (not a bonus chapter, sorry TT)

Chapter Thirty Nine: Fearless.

21.9K 692 242
By queenred0312

Samantha

I couldn't stop thinking about my first time with Harley as I walked my way to Jared's house. It was just this morning. The memory left me feeling warm inside.

Despite having split up with the popular clique, Jared and I texted occasionally. He may be annoying and a bit of an asshole, but he was better than the rest of them. I told him that I'm with Harley now and he was totally fine with it, which surprised me, but was comforting, too.

It was late in the evening and he was throwing a party, as usual. His parents were never home, kind of like mine, and we would bond over the excess freedom we were given and binge on shows late into the night, on Sundays, when he came over.

I hadn't been to his place in a while, given the whole Alex situation, but he was understanding of it. He assured me that Alex wasn't gonna be there tonight, that he was staying over at a friend's place.

I stepped into the crowded hallway, through the door which was swung open, people constantly flowing in and out. Music was loud and rich in the air. I took deep breaths to calm myself down and went into the crowd, disappearing into it really, drowning in movement and pleasure.

The hours went by like seconds. I couldn't really remember much other than blinding red lights, red cups, screams, hoots, a ton of music and food, all which flashed one after the other in the back of my mind as I went upstairs to an empty room and sat on the bed. I wanted to relax for a bit and catch my breath.

Harley should've been here with me. But she wanted to prepare for finals. And I wanted to be on my own for a bit anyway.

Jared was nowhere to be seen but that was the last thing on my mind. I took in the glowing grey curtains and the clean, polished room as my heart beat slowed down.

Alex.

This was Alex's room.

How great is that.

I remembered making out with him on the bed I was currently sitting on. I remembered how uncomfortable I was and shuddered, a shiver running down my spine.

Was I that unaware about myself?

I nodded to myself.

I was, I concluded.

That's when another thing crossed my mind.

Dad.

Coming out to my dad was the most stressful thing imaginable and I couldn't bring myself to try anymore. Maybe I should just deal with it if he somehow finds out.

Someday.

It's pointless trying to convince him that the ideals he'd carried for so long and the way he'd treated his own daughters all these years were all completely wrong.

That's when the door opened. I turned around, startled.

My body froze on its own as my eyes met the boy at the door, his dark brown eyes locked with mine. I thought I would see scorn on his face. But I was met with guilt.

But why?

My mind went back to that night when I ran over to Harley's place, panicked, scared, emotional, exhausted.

No, not Alex.

"Hey," he said.

I got up and turned to face him.

"What do you want?" I asked, folding my arms defensively. I was feeling calmer than usual, only cautious.

He took a step forward. I waited. His body stiffened.

"I don't know what to tell you," he breathed out, his fingers shaking.

"A sorry would be a good start, Vince."

"Of course. . ."

I raised an eyebrow. Was this really happening?

"I'm sorry for. . . what happened all those years ago and everything you had to go through. I know my apology is meaningless but it's the least I can do."

My face contorted in disgust. He winced.

"Vey poetic," I said sarcastically.

"I know what I did can't be undone. Ever. But I genuinely hope you've healed and you're doing better. I really, really do."

"Sounds rehearsed."

"It is. I've said this to a mirror countless times. But I mean it, Sam."

I paused.

Have I healed? Am I okay now?

My mind drifted back to Harley. Her eyes staring into mine, holding me like I'm the most precious thing on earth, like nothing else mattered anymore. And then to my mom, holding me close, Ashley, my friends.

Am I?

The tension hung in the air, thick and palpable.

"I've moved on," I said finally, unfolding and then refolding my arms awkwardly.

I locked eyes with him for the first time in a long time, stood up straight and smiled.

He let out a tiny laugh, the air growing more comfortable.

"That's great, Sam, I'm happy to hear it."

"I hope you've been doing better, too. I hope you got out of that house finally."

"I did," he said, nodding, staring at the floor and then back at me again. He was relaxed now.

"Good for you," I replied. "I forgive you, by the way. For it all. I still hate your guts and never wanna see you again. But I don't carry it with me anymore."

He nodded, pursed his lips and walked out, closing the door behind him. His presence was no longer needed and he knew that.

I sat back down, drew in a few shaky breaths and fell back on the bed. Pride filled my body from head to toe. I finally did it. I conquered my biggest fear, in the form of an eighteen year old teenage dude. I smiled at how stupid it all sounded now, even though I knew it wasn't.

What a fucking day.

That's when the door opened again. I didn't bother getting up this time.

"Oh my God, fuck off, Vince," I groaned out.

I was met with silence.

That's when I got up and turned around yet again.

I was met by a tall girl, red-haired, piercing blue eyes, her stance confident but slightly intoxicated. She raised an eyebrow at me, amused.

"Oh. . ." I let out, embarrassed. I could feel my cheeks growing red.

"Rough night?" she enquired, smiling, closing the door.

"I. . . I guess you could say that." I chuckled, sitting back down on the bed.

"Wanna talk about it?" she asked, sitting beside me. Her body radiated warmth and thick perfume. But it wasn't uncomfortable. Quite the opposite, actually.

"I don't even know you," I replied and scoffed.

"Sometimes, isn't it comforting to vent to a stranger?"

I thought about it for a second.

"I still prefer people I know," I said, smiling.

She smiled back.

"Okay, then," she said, with a momentary tilt of her head, her soft hair falling forward slightly.

"Wanna get to know me then, beautiful?" she said, her body leaning forward, brushing up against mine, her voice slightly. . . flirtatious?

I blinked from the weird trance I was in, my eyes locked on her luscious pink lips.

What can I say, she was kind of sexy.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "I have a girlfriend."

Her eyes widened as she stared back at me. She didn't look less interested at all. If anything, she looked more amused.

"Knew you had some flavor in you," she remarked.

I chuckled.

"Say what, you cheat on her with me for tonight and then we go back to being complete strangers," she said.

I could tell she was joking.

"No, thanks. I doubt you're as good as her in bed," I replied, leaning back on the headboard.

She let out a dramatic gasp, one hand delicately placed on her chest. "How dare you question my sex skills?"

I chuckled again. She chuckled along.

"I'm Ivy, by the way," she said, holding her perfectly manicured hand out for me to shake, her blue eyes locking with mine, her smile turning brighter by the second, almost blinding me.

"And I'm Samantha," I replied, shaking her hand.

"We're no longer strangers now, huh?" she said softly.

"I guess not." I was nodding nonchalantly.

"What a night," she said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder, the both of us swaying a bit, as we were drunk.

"Couldn't agree more," I replied, as the both of us stared out into the star-filled night through the bedroom balcony a few feet away from our touching feet.

***

Hey!

Sorry for not updating in so long. Online classes have started and I'm still getting used to it all :(

Hope you liked this chapter! Lemme know what you think, as usual :)

Stay safe everybody ❤

Love,

queenred

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373 42 34
Samantha Wolf. Ruthless, cold, stubborn. The bad ass of Brookwood High with only guys as her friends and one girl who's stuck by her since Pre-school...
524K 17K 28
"She wraps her soft, warm hands around my chin and pulls me into her. Tilting my head back, she gently places her lips against mine and kisses me wit...
4.8M 143K 53
Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 'straight'. But as the school year progres...
79 9 5
Sam is a 23 year old gorgeous girl, perfectly done nails, perfectly done hair, the largest channel the latest Prada, everything she could want is in...