By Your Side (Kirito x Reader...

By Livie_Rae

This is the sequel to 'Virtually with Him'. You and Kirito have been asked to experience Gun Gale Online, but... More

The World of Guns
Reactions
Happy Turkey Day!
'Untouchable'? Yeah, right.
Friends? (',:D)
Uncertain
Christmas Kisses
Shots Fired (Bad joke, I know. Gomen (.///.))

The First Battle

3.4K 177 23
By Livie_Rae

Your POV~

      "HOT!!" I whisper-shouted as my feet touched the ground. I hopped from one foot, onto the other. "Hot, hot, h-" A bullet whizzed right towards me. I jumped to the side and looked over to where the bullet had come from. "Reason #2 I hate desert." I grumbled as I equiped my sword. Another bullet came by me but this time I was ready. The blade of the sword materialized as the bullet flew towards me and dropped onto the sand in two pieces. I started walking towards the player, slicing and dodging each bullet he shot. I sighed and drew my pistol. I shot his arm and as he was stunned, I raced towards him at full speed. Just as I was about to bring my sword onto him, he shot a pistol, like mine, aiming at my head. My eyes grew wide for a minute and I moved on time but the bullet sliced against my cheek. I faltered for a moment. "Don't you ever remind me of that." I growled in a low voice as I put a hand on my cheek. Flashbacks of those awful horrid memories came back to me. Asuna and Kirito. Oberon. The blood. The whispers. The painful tears. The warmth of his hand... I gripped the hilt of my sword and looked down at the player with no emotion visible on my face.

Kirito's POV~

        I had already finished my battle and was watching (y/n) on the screen. The other player shot a pistol at her head and it grazed her cheek. (Y/n) placed a hand over the wound and I could faintly hear her say, "Don't you ever remind me of that." She paused for a minute, a pained look crossing her face for a breif second. Then expressionless. Her hand that was on the hilt tightened and her sword trembled with rage and fear. I could see tears forming in her eyes. "(Y/n)..." I whispered. She brought the sword down onto his arm and sliced it off. The other fell to the ground too, red shards floating into the air. Her (h/c) hair flipped through the wind, (e/c) eyes filled with pain. The glowing blade made its way right through his head as he dispersed in a flash of light. (Y/n) fell to the ground and was then teleported to the waiting area where I was. She was still on her knees, her face down, hand still on her cheek. I ran over to her.

Your POV~

        I could faintly hear footsteps coming towards me as I was deep in thought. "(Y/n)!" I heard. I slowly looked up, tears threatening to fall. I looked into Kirito's dark eyes. I tried for a smile but a tear fell just as a painful memory flashed. I cursed under my breath and looked down. Kirito faintly chuckled and hugged me. I gripped his black coat and sobbed. He pulled away and looked at me. I wiped the tears and met his eyes with my own. He started to lean forward but I placed my hand onto his lips. He shyly chuckled and helped me up. "Forgot about that." He said, a nervous smile on his face, hand on neck. I wiped away the last tear and laughed. "Thanks, Kirito."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776K 28.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
218K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
419K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...