Black Clover: Blinded Totality

By cloverkeeper

A short girl appeared out of nowhere to take the magic knight exams. Everyone can feel that she had a large a... More

Chapter 1(the girl with no sights)
Isabella's eye sights
Chapter 2(The Magic Knight Captains)
Chapter 3(let's fly with the brooms)
Chapter 4 (The magic knight exam trials)
Chapter 5(The girl with endless talents)
Chapter 6(The road to be the wizard king)
Chapter 7(The road she chooses)
Chapter 8 (Strange sights and color)
Chapter 9 (A mutual bittersweet feeling)
Chapter 10(The people in me)
Chapter 12 (The curse that is cured)
Chapter 13(The colors of the kingdom)
Chapter 14 (The Light of Nostalgia)
Chapter 15(Meeting time of her life)
Chapter 16(The disturbance that surrounds)
Chapter 17 (Suassy Village invasion)
Chapter 18 (Those who protect: part 1)
Chapter 19 (those who protect: part 2)
Chapter 20(History of the elves and the first Wizard King)
Chapter 21(Escorting the Hapshass noble)
Chapter 22(Secrets hidden within the unknown...)
Isabella
Black clover: Blinded Principality (Arc 2)
Chapter 23 (The Dungeon)
Chapter 24 (The Encounter of Rivals)
Chapter 25(The Diamond Mage)
Chapter 26 (The Destroyer and The Pebble)
Chapter 27 (In the Depths of the Treasure Room)
Chapter 28 (Destruction and Salvation)
Chapter 29 (The Meaning of the Fifth Leaf)
Chapter 30(Meeting the Silver Eagles)
Chapter 31 (The Assembling at the Royal Capital)
Chapter 32 (The Distinguish Service Ceremony)
Chapter 33 (The Capital Riot)
Chapter 34 (The Blackout and The Adversity)
Chapter 35 (Chasing What One Is After)
Chapter 36(The Aftermath of the Attack)
Chapter 37(A Promise until the End)
Chapter 38(The Dream Glamour World)
Chapter 39(The Occurrences in Neon Village)
Chapter 40 (Light Magic vs Dark Magic)
Chapter 41 (A Light for a Life)
Chapter 42 (The Third Eye)
Chapter 43 (Magic Knight Captains VS Third Eye)
Chapter 44 (Ytinirt Gnilaes Cigam)
Chapter 45 (Her Degree of Trust)
Chapter 46 (Who is the Traitor?)
Chapter 47 ( Magic All Around Us)
Black Clover: Blinded Tranquillity Before Controversy (Arc 3)
Chapter 48 (The Promise of Eternity)
Chapter 49 (The Unmasked Cured)
Chapter 50 (Friendship within Comrades)
Chapter 51 (His cursed fate)
Chapter 52(A Spark of Despair in him)
Chapter 53(A Lone Heart Beats)
Chapter 54 (The Star Festival: Part 1: The Maiden of Hope)
Chapter 55(The Star Festival Part 2: A Battle of Death!?)
Chapter 56 (The Star Festival Part 3: The Results and Aftermath)
Chapter 57 (Battle between His Love and 'His' Hate)
Chapter 58(A life Changing Decision)
Chapter 59 (The leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun)
Chapter 60 (The Wizard King vs The Leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun)
Chapter 61 (To keep his form save...)
Black clover: Blinded Totality (Arc 4 Final)
Chapter 62 (The Great Rebirth... will start with you)
Chapter 63 (The Desperate Path Towards Survival)
Chapter 64 (The Vow of the Boys of Hage)
Chapter 65 (So Close Yet So Far)
Chapter 66 (It has begun...)
Chapter 67 (Invasion and Blissful Memories)
Chapter 68 (The Grimoire, The Sword and The Meaning of Red)
Chapter 69 (No Human Left That He Cannot Kill)

Chapter 11(a poison to fight)

23.2K 698 329
By cloverkeeper

"WHAT IN THE WORLD, WILLIAM!" Patri screamed as he stomped his feet inside of William's mind. Only darkness surrounded him, "Why do you have to so accepting at things when you don't even know the consequences, you dumbass!"

Patri's words were gibberish to William as his eyes were half closed, his visions blurry. The other golden dawn members were on their feet, gathering towards the captain. He felt his body moved, with Alecdora being closed to him. Alecdora hold onto him, placing his head over his lap.

Isabella reached the hall only to see the Captain on Alecdora's lap, half unconscious. The other senior members trying to help him up.

"Captain!" Alecdora screamed, "Open your eyes!" no response.

"Call the doctors too!" the vice-captain, Langris yelled.

Isabella rushed to the captain's side. She tried to touch him, only for Alecdora to push her out of the way.

"Get out of the way, commoner!" Alecdora growled.

"Save your breath, noble." Isabella blind eyes began to glow bright golden, much to Alecdora's fright. She then glared at Langris also gave her a murderous glare.

"Get the hell out of here rat!" Langris growled.

Isabella ignored the spatial mage and hold out her right hand over William's mouth. Before anything can happen, she was pushed out of the way, with two senior members holding onto her arms from preventing her to flee.

With a dark glare, shadowing his eyes, Langris approached Isabella menacingly.

"Know your place well, blind slum rat. "He hold out his hand forward, a dark blue spatial ball began to form. Isabella just faces it with her dull blind green eyes.

Yuno ran to help Isabella, only for Klaus to catch him, "You cannot help her. She got herself in that mess."

Yuno gritted his teeth, "but she's in danger! What wrong did she did?"

Klaus gritted his teeth, "enough! A commoner like you has no right to question us nobles."

Langris launched his attack, going straight to the blind girl. Isabella silently stares at it. The purple color in her vision dashed towards in slow motion.

The spatial attack stopped an inch by her face.

Langris' eyes widened in shock, "What?"

The attack remained at its place. It was shown to be held in a pinkish dark purple orb, the attack was wrapped in musical notes from the inside of the orb.

"Music creation magic: Barrier of void."

Isabella gave a monotone stares at the orb glowing in front of her. The spatial attack within the orb, tied up by musical notes. The blind girl then looks down at her arms that were held by the other two senior members. She sent out a small shock wave of light, stunting them both. They both feel to the ground, trying their best to remove the pain.

Isabella approached the vice-captain, who gritted his teeth in disbelief and fear. He again raised his hands to send out another attack. He threw his hand, launching it, only for Isabella to make a light barrier around her as the attack hit her.

"Stop wasting your powers and help me out." Isabella gave a straight forward look, "The Captain needs our help."

She again approached Alecdora and William, who was lying on top of Alecdora's lap. She gave a reassuring smile to Alecdora, "It will be fine." She reached her right hand over the Captain's mouth.

Soon a string began to form through her light magic, "light magic: light string of hope."

The string went inside the captain's mouth, going deeper. The other members watched in concern and anticipation. Some were murmuring amongst each other.

"What is she doing?"

"Was she the one who did this to our captain?"

"It has to be!"

Langris gritted his teeth, launching out his hand to attack. He launched a spatial attack, only to be absorbed with a light made barrier. Isabella silently did her work.

"What the!"

"Vice-captain!"

Langris turned to Alecdora, who was sweating.

"It is best to leave it to this girl to save our captain."

"And why do you speak of such thing?" Langris growled.

"Yeah!" One member asked, "For all we know, she could be the one who did this to our captain!"

"She should be out of this squad!"

Soon the string came out, revealing a slimy gluey liquid. Isabella's frown deepened as she noted the color black from her visions, "poison."

"WHAT!?" The members exclaimed.

"WHO!" Langris screamed till the top of his lungs, "Who did it to the captain!?"

"I don't know." Isabella gave a quiet reply.

"They will pay!"

"Listen!" Isabella spoke out loud, "Take the Captain to his room chamber. One of you go get the best doctor of this country?" she turned to Alecdora, "How long will it take for us to reach that appointed doctor?"

"In a broom about twenty five minutes."

"That's still going to take time." She stood up,looking down at the captain, who was now unconscious at the moment, "There is still some poison left within him, despite removing the main one. Right now,the left over poison is spreading within his body. "She noted as William's white silhouette was being covered in black spots around his body, "So right now, about seventy five percent of the poison was removed and twenty five percent of it is left. Ant this twenty five percent of it is growing further in him."

She raised an eye brow, "Who could ever do that to him?"

She asked herself as a few soldiers brought a stretcher, placing the captain and taking him to his room. She then placed a hand on her chin thinking hard. She then gasped in realization, "Vice-captain!" she turned to Langris, "Are there any herbs or dates around here in the headquarters?"

"I don't know about commoner things but..." he then paused, "Yeah, there are some outside, around the forest."

Isabella nodded as she dashed for the run.

"Hey, wait!"

Isabella was now outside of the base as she looks around to find the forest area.

"Isabella!" she turned to see mimosa and Yuno behind her.

"Thank goodness you're okay!" mimosa sighed as she was next to Isabella as they ran.

"Darn it, Belle!"Yuno gritted his teeth, "Don't do something reckless! You could have been killed!"

""Well, you are seeing me alive and well so... it turned out fine in the end." Isabella replied as she looks straight ahead.

"Where are we going? "Mimosa asked.

"We're going to find some herbs and dates to make a medicine out for the Captain."

"Why? I mean we have recovery mages."

"The cure I can make can literally remove up to at least eighty five percent of the poison out of the Captain. Recovery mages are unable to remove poisons such as this one because it is too strong and is spreading within the Captain's immune system within minutes."

"Oh dear."

"By the time the recovery mages reach here, it will probably be over. "She then turned to Mimosa, "With that said, you have to return to the headquarters and remain there to heal Captain Vangeance. He needs all the energy and power he can get."

Mimosa knew Isabella was right. She nodded, "Right. "She stopped in her track, waving to Isabella and Yuno, "Good luck you too!"

"So there is another way, and it's to make this medicine?" Yuno asked.

"Yes?"

"Who taught you that?"

"Someone I know. Who helped me raise when I thought that I had no one."

The duo walked around the forest searching for the ingredients to make a medicine for the Captain. They were searching for a while until Yuno sighed, "It's a complete waste of time. We've been searching in the whole area and we came across nothing. Moreover, what are we even looking for?

"I know what you mean..." Isabella spoke out, "However, I don't need eyes to see and look around for it." This got Yuno's attention, "I have a way of visions through my eyes. I can see things through different colors. I know what I want and I can easily find the ingredients." She then gave a side glance, "I know where the ingredients are."

Yuno speechlessly stared in astonishment at the girl.

Soon they came across a field of dates. Isabella hurried towards the date palm tree and picked out the fresh dates tied up together.

"These dates are sweet and nutritious, very effective in removing strong poisons. Eating a date literally keeps the immune system clean from any impurities, along with being a catalyst to remove poisons out, resulting to stabilizing your health."

"Wow."Yuno awed.

They soon found long leave herbs around a large tree and ran back to the headquarters. They rushed to the kitchen, picking up a bowl, mashing the dates, liquidizing them with the heat of her light magic, smashing the herbs into a mash and mixing it as well.

Isabella opened a counter and took out a bottle of honey and black seeds.

"These two are known for curing any disease as they are very healthy and keeps immune system clean."

Yuno nodded.

After the entire process, a medicine was made. It was brown mixture.

Isabella picked up the bowl with both of her hands, sighing, "This is it."

They soon went to the captain's room; Langris, Klaus, mimosa and Alecdora were there. Mimosa was using her healing plant magic to keep the Captain in sustained health.

"Did anybody go to fetch the doctor?" Isabella asked.

"Yes, although it's been five minutes." Alecdora spoke.

Isabella dropped the matter, approaching the captain. Langris shoot a glare at her, "What do you think you are doing?" he asked dangerously.

"I brought this poison antidote. It will help the Captain and heal whatever poison is left in him."

"The doctor is on his way-"

"It will take fifteen minutes for them to reach. This antidote will heal the Captain in seconds."

"You dare-"

"I believe...."

They turned to see the Captain awake. William smiled weakly as he stared at Isabella. His face becoming paler from before.

"I believe... her."

Isabella smiled. Langris looks at both one at a time, "Captain, for all we know, she could-"

"I believe her." William spoke determinedly.

William... Patri thought as he looks at his human friend through his friend's mind.

Isabella then approached the captain with a tray, containing a bowl with a spoon, a bowl of honey and a small jar of black seeds. William weakly sat up with Alecdora's help, "You have to drink this." She poured the brown mixture in the spoon, "In case you don't like the taste, just plunge your nose." She replied sheepishly as she brought the spoon to his mouth. William opened his mouth and the girl brought the spoon to his mouth.

His eyes widened.

Isabella quickly let go of the spoon and brought her hand to his nose. But William brought his hand to stop her, "Is it bad?"

William shook his head, "No, not at all. It tastes good."

Isabella could have sworn she felt his Mana change, changing into something that made her feel nostalgic. What was that? She brushed it off and gave another spoonful of the antidote.

Alecdora and Langris were in shock. Mimosa held her cheek, a small blush forming, Yuno gave a normal poker face.

I don't know why Mimosa thought But it's like seeing a father being fed by his daughter.

After drinking the antidote, the blind girl poured some honey on the spoon, along with sprinkling some black seeds. The captain opened his mouth, with Isabella scooping the honey indie his mouth. She gave a little bit of water to the captain, in case of swallowing the medicine properly. The captain lied down in his bed, Isabella placing the blanket on top of him.

She turned to Klaus, "where is this doctor?"

"He is in the royal capital." Klaus answered.

"What place is near to his location?"

"What?" Langris was confused.

"That would be the entrance exam stadium." Klaus answered, making the blind girl nod in understanding.

"Do you know where his location is?" Klaus nodded. Isabella smiled, "Hold on to my shoulder." Klaus was a bit unsure, after a bit hesitation, he placed a hand on her shoulder. Isabella soon concentrated her Mana, golden white light surrounded the both. They soon disappeared as the light enveloped them.

The witnesses yelped in shock.

"What! She can do that!?" Alecdora screamed.

William smiled, while Patri within his minded watched, his lips parted in surprise. This girl was amazing! There was so much they both had to learn about her.

The light enveloped outside the stadium, where Isabella and Klaus were now. The royal capital was busy as ever, just few people out, going from here and there.

Isabella and Klaus went from one place to another soon reaching the hospital, where they met the doctor Owen and a member of golden dawn squad.

"Doctor Owen!" Klaus spoke, "We need your help!"

"Yes..." the doctor spoke, "I'm well aware. We were just getting there."

Isabella nodded, "Hold on to me. I can get their instantly."

Klaus nodded while the rest of the two were a bit unsure. They give in and hold onto Isabella. They soon reached the Captain's room in which the others were still present. William was sitting upright. He was astonished at how quickly they reached back.

"That was quick." William awed, but smiled, "Although I feel better now. In fact, I feel like nothing happened to me at all." His face regained his natural color. He still wore the mask.

"That's good to know." Owen approached William, "However, some test won't hurt you."

After a while, the doctor smiled at the subordinates, "There's nothing to worry, and your Captain is just fine."

The members beamed in happiness. Isabella just gave a small smile.

"The antidote that the little girl has given you is known as date antidote. It is used to cure effective poisons. It's used very rarely, in the old times people would make this. Now it's long forgotten." He grinned at Isabella, "I'm surprise you know this. If possible could you teach me how you make that?"

"I would need the Captain's permission." Isabella smiled.

"You're more than welcome." William grinned.

Owen looks at William, "Who is she anyway?"

"She's new; she was chosen by all the captains in the exam. Thankfully, she chooses this squad."

"Well, congratulations." He then bowed, "I must take my leave now.

Isabella then approached him, "Do you like me to teleport you back?"

The doctor laughed ruffling her hair, "No need dear. Stay with your captain. After all, he needs you."

Isabella stared at the soul in front of her with a smile. She can see the strange dark green pattern in him. He too was like the other people over here, except Mimosa. Ever since her time here, she noticed literally everyone except mimosa having strange dark green patterns. Just what is that?

"I'll escort you outside." Isabella gestured.

He smiled, going outside with her, while the others stayed by the captain's side, taking orders.

"Forgive me to ask such question..." Isabella began, "Are you a noble?"

"Ah yes..." the doctor spoke, "But I am no higher class noble. I'm more of a commoner noble." The girl simply nodded, "Why you ask?"

"Your Mana for healing is very strong. I was just curious."

"Oh thank you, child. You are also strong too. It's rare to get in a squad like golden dawn."

Isabella just gave that small smile, "Thank you sir."

After reaching outside, Isabella waved the doctor goodbye, who wave back a he fly away from his broom.

Authors note:

Hello everyone, 
Hope you all are well and within your homes. I was a bit busy in my home and with online classes, trying to catch up with my studies.

I apologize for the delay as my device was not working. When it worked I had to quickly mail it to myself. And yet I somehow wrote a chapter.

Anyways, I'm planning on writing another Dreadout fanfiction, despite not knowing how the game itself will end sine the developers has put us all in cliffhanger (lol).

Again I thank everyone of you for reading my story and hopefully you will all continue to read it in the future.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 802 41
Asta is a kid who was born without magic in the world that magic is everything... He went through hard times and finally in the age of 15, the five...
349K 11K 45
Originally from Saussy, a small village of the Forsaken Realm, you had spent nearly the last five years running from your past. Now, you're 20 and re...
237K 7.7K 59
The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth leaf dwells good luck. Within a fifth leaf, resides a demon. In the H...
108K 2.4K 29
Alice has a rare magic called card magic. She thinks that's her only magic but it's not once she gets her grimoire. While alice,Asta and Yuno try's t...