Cry For Me (BxB)

By letsrunawaycora

*Warning: Mature themes* [BoyxBoy Story] *Read Tags* He steps closer to me with an intense gaze. "How could... More

C h a r a c t e r I n f o
1- Take Me To The Mansion
2- Maybe, We Met Once Upon A Time
3- Trouble Magnent
4- And You'll Be Mine
Tobias Pics
5- Parties & Amnesia Don't Mix
Jonah Pics
6- He Has Amnesia?
Harper Pics
7- I Remember, and It Pains Me
N e w C h a r a c t e r
8- Love Shouldn't Hurt, But Yours Is Killing Me
Tobias Dorian Mcvay Pics
9- Hospitals, Painkillers & Almost Death
Jonah Arson Maverick
10- Baby Please, Let Me Take Care of You
Niviah Allison Stiles (Pics)
11- I'm Still Alive
12- A Gift To Remember
Updated Character Info
13- Oh, You Better Believe You're Mine
Who Plays The Characters
14- I'll Make Your Life Hell (It already is)
(Old) Author's Note
16- Pacify Her (She's Getting On My Nerves)
AU: What Would've Happened (If you didn't)
Author's Note
Julius' Story
Julius' Side:

15- Life Full of Woes (Your Biggest Mistake)

2.1K 51 13
By letsrunawaycora

A/N: Ello there! Author-chan is here and I'm bringing you another chapter/background. Thanks to dooms_day14 for wanting to know when/why Tobias' father started acting on abusive tendencies towards his son. So, here it is enjoy!

WARNING: -Homosexual slurs
-Strong language
-Trigger warning
Ciao!

After Niviah Planned To Tell Mathias About Toby
Nobody's Pov

Mathias was sitting sprawled out on the sofa while sipping his bottle of beer and staring into nothing. Obviously the man was still dealing with the unfortunate and untimely death of his wife. He just had a horrible way of dealing with his mourning.

Earlier that evening while Mathias was on his way to the nearest drug store, Niviah Stiles came up to him. Mathias, a man filled with despair and grieve already, couldn't take the news of his son lightly.

With that being said, Mathias partly blamed the boy for the death of his wife. The wife he claimed he loved dearly. The fact that he never gotten the chance to express these feelings towards said wife, eats him up inside. Niviah stopped the man before he could get into his car and first asked him how he felt about his son dating a boy.

The man replied with a look of indifference from the strange question suddenly so he didn't reply right away.
"Mr Mcvay, you must be a really cool and accepting father to had accepted this sort of thing. Not all parents see the same way you do. I'm sure Tobias must be really happy!"

She smiled her toothy smile at him. Mathias finally able to come to his senses thanked her for the news and turned to go back in the house. She of course stopped him again because she wasn't quite satisfied with the reaction. "Mr Mcvay, you really are understanding! Did you really not know!? Oh dear.." Gasped Niviah as she put her hands up to her mouth.

"Did I really ruin the surprise? I'm sorry!" The male turned around and asked her to leave with as much composure he had left- which was not much for the drunk. "Of course. Sorry again for ruining the familial moment for you guys." She faked a sad smile and finally left.

"Piece of shit, I'll kill him!" The male screamed to himself then hopped into the car and sped off towards the store. Unfortunately, he arrived back home before his son and went into the living room while drinking his woes away.

Mathias pov

First, he's the bastard son of some other man. Then he practically murders my wife! Now he's a fucking gay!? I gripped the beer bottle tightly in my hand. Any tighter and it might shatter. It was dark out and a couple hours later he finally arrives. I was already plotting on what to do to him. He'll pay, oh he'll definitely pay!

"H-hey dad." The boy called out to me. I didn't respond. I fucking hated his voice. "Do y-you want anything?" He still has the nerve to speak!
"Da-" "Shut the fuck up, you faggot!" He flinched at my sudden outburst and I threw the beer bottle at his head. Of course me being a bit drunk I missed and it hit the wall.

"W-what? What are you talking about?" Oh like you don't know. Had that much cock in you system that you forgot!?
"You fucking bitch! It's bad enough that you were even born in the fucking first place and then you kill my wife!?"

"I-I didn't-" "I said, SHUT UP! Now, you're a fucking fag as well!?"

Nobody's Pov

Mathias rubbed his chin. "Yeah okay. Since you like dick so much, I'll give it to you." The man picked up another empty beer bottle and stalked towards his son. He didn't even care to notice the way the boy coward in fear. The last thing Tobias saw was his father's raised hand and the blurry image of a beer bottle coming fast towards his head.
Then there was pain. And finally, nothing. Nothing but darkness.

~•~

It was an hour later when a Tobias woke up to blurrily see the man he called his father hold a syringe. "Now, you're gonna take this like the good little slut you are." The man harshly ejected the substance into the teen's arm. It spread throughout his body rather quickly and before he managed to lose consciousness, he heard another man's voice.

"Damn, he's a pretty boy. How much do I pay for a couple hours?" Mathias scoffed. "For him? I'll give you a discount for this whore."

~•~

Tobias woke up to an unbearable pain in his lower region. He groaned and whimpered in pain till his dad showed up. However, the male didn't look pleased. He just stood there, scowling at the naked boy till his anger got the best of him again.
Mathias kicked Tobias in his lower back , making the boy hollar out in pain.

"Stupid slut! Why couldn't you be more obedient!" He kicked the crying boy again. Mathias huffed in annoyance. He refused to feel bad for the boy. Come to find out from Marcus, the boy was a virgin.

Mathias just kicked his naked crying son again and left with a heavy weight on his shoulders.

He knew.

He knew it wasn't his son's fault. Fuck, he knew that! But he didn't have anyone else to blame.

His wife, was actually a woman that loved to get around. With that being said, that night when Mathias found out, he left her. He didn't know that she was pregnant with somebody else's child. Hell, he didn't know she was pregnant at all!

A couple years later bringing it back to present time, he found out from his best friend that his wife was pregnant with his child. Of course the man confronted his wife and she admitted it. She denied at first but admitted that Tobias was indeed another man's child.

Mathias' world started to shatter around him. He'd known a lie all this time. He started drinking and Tobias mother said she wanted to leave him and take Tobias with her. She of course, picked the wrong day to do so. Mathias was drunk and it was the first time he laid hands on his wife. She was shocked and ran and grabbed her son and left.

Tobias, being that he was, didn't want to leave his only source of happiness. That being the boy named Jonah Maverick. He screamed, cried and kicked his mother's seat repeatedly.

Making the woman turn around and scold him causing her to take her eyes off the road. Which resulted in a car crash.

The doctors announced the death of his wife to Mathias and that his son was now an amnesiac. Oh... that sent his barely suppressed rage through the roof. He began to feel a petty hatred towards the boy. The fact that he could forget that all this happened angered Mathias and made him feel envy.

Thus began the abuse. The abuse of abusing his not son even though he had no reason why, rather he forgot it or not. He couldn't forget something he didn't know in the first place right?

Which gave Mathias a thrill because now the boy would feel like he'd did something wrong all the time and Mathias wouldn't have to be the only one.

_
_

Mathias Mcvay played by; Oscar Spendrup

Tabitha Mcvay  played by; Antonia Vasylchenko

And of course (you already know this one but) Tobias Mcvay played by; Manu Rios
_
_

A/N: Well, hoped you got a little more background with this part. I would say I hoped you enjoyed but, there was nothing to enjoy since it was pretty sad. But anyway! Thank you all I love you so, so, so much!!

Stay peachy and with MUCH love, Ciao!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 87.1K 70
"I don't care how many times I have to tell you that you are more than enough, that you deserve someone to make you happy and to love you and that I'...
718K 28K 27
My heart pulsated through my chest and I didn't think I could hold on for much longer. The frightening, terrorising feeling of his fingers slipping t...
312K 12.2K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...
15M 460K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...