A Vicious Female Raising Her...

By secretyooo

Cheng Huan woke up and had transmigrated as the villainess female supporting character in a novel. The female... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 32

13.8K 518 50
By secretyooo

Cheng Huan'sexpression suddenly changed, she didn't expect to see this person in this place.

She stared at him for a long time, her feelings were tumbling, and finally she gritted her teeth and said "yes."

When she agrees, the driver came down and open the door at the back seat of the car. He then invited her to go in.

Cheng Huan got into the car and looked straight ahead, with a straight face. Jiang Mingyuan glanced at her as if she were a stranger. Nothing was said at the end.

They were quiet along the way.

It did n't take long for the car to arrived at the destination. They finally stop outside a courtyard.

Cheng Huan got off the car and looked around.

It's hard to imagine such a quiet place in the downtown. This courtyard look bid and surrounded by tall buildings. The front door of the courtyard was closed, and several cypresses protruded from the courtyard.

The driver knocked on the door, and the courtyard door opened. Jiang Mingyuan walked to Cheng Huan and made a "please" gesture to her.

Cheng Huan still didn't say a word and walked in with Jiang Mingyuan.

The courtyard looks quieter than the outside. The white walls and gray tiles, carved beams, and the pine and cypress in the yard also appeared lush in the late autumn. A small pool was also dug in the yard. There are a few remnants of the lotus in the pool, and there are a few koi swimming around.

The courtyard was very quiet, there's only the sound of a few people walking, the woman who came to open the door led them into a room, then retreated, the driver also did not follow them.

The decoration in the room looks a bit old. When you enter the door, a screen blocks the view. Inside, there are tables and chairs, and a tea sets on the table that looks valuable.

Cheng Huan sat down on the chair, she did n't even bother to appreciate these decorations, so she asked him directly: "What do you want?"

When she said this, the corners of her mouth drooped and her eyes stared straight at Jiang Mingyuan, looking very aggressive.

Looking at her look, Jiang Mingyuan knew that she should have guessed his identity.

It was similar to what he thought at first. Jiang Mingyuan sighed in his heart. He didn't show it on his face. He took a well-kept inspection report from his coat and handed it to Cheng Huan.

Cheng Huan was supposed to be concealed from him for the next two years but the person opposite of her seems to know about them far earlier from the estimated time. She rolled her eyes and finally took the documents.

"What is this?"

When Cheng Huan asked him, she had already seen the title of the document, and her complexion became more and more ugly. She let go of those inexplicable professional terminology and saw the end directly.

In the column of appraisal opinion, it clearly stated, "Without considering the same-sex multiple births, close relatives and foreign interference, based on the results of DNA analysis, it's support Jiang Mingyuan's biological parents to Jiang Xingchen.

Yes, these people have already prepared evidence. 

Cheng Huan was even more angry when she look at it, and the appraisal reports gave her a headache. She looked up at Jiang Mingyuan and mocked him: "I don't know when President Jiang took my son sample to do DNA test?"

"It was a sample of hair from the kindergarten." Jiang Mingyuan did not conceal from Cheng Huan accusation. He turned over a porcelain cup and poured a cup of tea to Cheng Huan. "When I first heard of this news, I was in a state of unease, eager to verify it, and forgot to tell you, i'm sorry."

Cheng Huan sneered: "Then that memory is really bad."

She said this, but she didn't expect Jiang Mingyuan to nod his head, and agreed: "It's true, I'm getting older."

Cheng Huan: "..."

When Jiang Mingyuan like this. Cheng Huan did not know how to continue to blame him. The plan that was arranged many times before in her mind was not useful and Cheng Huan thought for a moment, and finally could only say something simple: "What do you want to do?"

"I came to find you, it's naturally I wanted to acknowledge the child." Seeing Cheng Huan face change, Jiang Mingyuan added another sentence: "Of course, by acknowledge the child does not mean I will take him from you. He will stay on your side. I just want the children to know that he have a dad, and then I will do my responsibilities as his dad's. "

He picked up the teacup and sipped slightly: "After all, the lie that his father is Superman will not trick him for long."

This last sentence really stabbed her heart.

Little Star is now four years old, and still believes in such a bad excuse. But wait for him to be a little older, no need to go to elementary school, as long as one or two years later, he would not believe it anymore.

Children in single-parent families are always more likely to be the objects of fun or teasing by others. Cheng Huan also considered about this. Sometimes at night, she also thought to find a man and marry him and form a normal-looking family but in the end were denied by herself.

She has no interest in men, and she doesn't believe in marriage and how many stable family relationships there are in this impetuous society.

What's more, remarrying yourself and having children are all troublesome.

It is also a good thing to let Little Star's parents get together without marrying.

Only, this person is not the person she should consider to do it with.

From the beginning of the journey, Cheng Huan never thought about the relationship with the male and female leads. Maybe someone else would think to hug their thighs. After all, the novel describes the male lead's worth in detail and a little leak from her hands is a fortune that is not small.

But Cheng Huan only regards this man as the source of trouble.

So for Jiang Mingyuan's words, he only moved Cheng Huan heart for a little, and then she pressed her heart down. Cheng Huan pouted and raised her eyebrows: "Little Star and I live very well together, and whether there is a father or not doesn't mean much to him. And he's already so big, he will remembered. If someone suddenly inserted themselves into his life, it is estimated that he will not get used to it."

To say that before Jiang Mingyuan stabbed Cheng Huan's heart, now it is Cheng Huan who stabbed Jiang Mingyuan heart with a knife.

He had no feelings at first, but now he regrets it. The more Jiang Mingyuan thinks about it the more he regrets that he didn't participate in Little Star life before. Don't look at his calmness, he really doesn't know much about whether Little Star can accept him as his dad.

"If you don't try, how can you know that Little Star will not accept me as his dad?" Jiang Mingyuan lowered his eyes and twirl his tea cup, his long eyelashes like Little Star covered his eyes. His tone does not change, it looks like he is discussing calmly with Cheng Huan: "If we suddenly told the child, he must not accept this kind of news. It will be much easier to talk about it after a period of time."

He raised his eyes and looked at Cheng Huan: "I can see that the kid likes me very much, and we should get along happily."

Indeed, Little Star like Jiang Mingyuan very much.

She don't know if it 's because of blood connection. Little Star like Jiang Mingyuan at first sight. Otherwise, he would n't be willing to play with a stranger all night, and he would n't recognize him after half a month.

Cheng Huan bowed her head without saying a word as the other person kept talking, every sentence is the benefit of recognizing Little Star as his child.

There is no one who can't speak without doing business, Jiang Mingyuan said later. Cheng Huan even began to agree with his words.

She almost wanted to nod her head, but fortunately she remembered the plot in the novel at the last minute. Cheng Huan reluctantly settled and asked another questions: "If you like to acknowledge Little Star, what about your family?"

Cheng Huan smiled: "Won't they snatch my son from me?"

In the plot of the novel, Gu Mingli wanted only the child and drive out the female supporting character. Later, the female supporting character used some means to take the child away from the Jiang family again.

Cheng Huan asked this and made Jiang Mingyuan silent for a while.

He knew his mother, and if he was to let her know the existence of Little Star, she would definitely take him back.

Just......

Jiang Mingyuan knocked on the table and slowly said: "I will not let others mess it up."

His guarantee is still a bit untrustworthy. In the original book, the female supporting character took the child to Jiang family. Jiang's mother wanted to chase her, but was blocked by the male lead. He said that after all, it was a child raised by her, and it was normal to for the child to follow their mother.

He made a decision, and Jiang's mother did not ask anymore. It was also because of this that after the female supporting character deliberately delayed the treatment of the child, leading to the death of his son, he blamed himself more and felt that he had killed the child.

The female lead also use this opportunity and with tenderness to heal the wounds in the male lead's heart, and the two eventually got together.

Thinking, the male lead is actually the most innocent one in this matter. He is a very good father. Even if he is busy with work, he will take a time to exchange feelings with his child. When he went on business trips, he will remember to bring all kinds of gifts to his child. They were all personally selected by him. 

Later, Jiang Xingchen became ill. He also sent the child directly to the hospital, only because the original owner's selfishness, she deliberately froze the children at night. It hasn't been good, and finally deteriorated when the male lead was on a business trip, and he was unable to rescue him.

"I know that Miss Cheng has doubts in her heart, and I don't want any stranger to suddenly come into my life, I can understand these." The person on the other side continued: "But I hope Miss Cheng can understand, as a father, I ca n't do it without knowing where my child is. "

The man's face was sincere, and it seemed that he was not telling lies. Cheng Huan was swayed in her heart. She lowered her head and didn't know what she should do. Jiang Mingyuan didn't urge her.

The sound of needles can be heard in the room. Cheng Huan had a mess in her mind. She reorganized the story she remembered. The more she thought about it, the more she realized that she had no reason to stop the father and son from knowing each other.

Her original idea was to think of the obstacle between the original owner and the child also male and female lead. Then removed it. 

In other words, according to the current development trend, no matter whether the male lead recognizes Little Star or not Little Star will not die.

According to the character of the male lead, as long as she does not touch his bottom line, even if the female lead cannot tolerate them in the end, he will not do anything to his child.

So what reason does she have to stop others from admitting it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...