The New Nurse - Yandere! Slas...

By BrokeInGlass

Y/n is a kind girl, she's always had goodness in her heart. All her life she hoped to be a nurse, to help any... More

The New Nurse
Norman Bates
Hannibal Lecter
Billy And Stu
Jason Voorhees
Micheal Myers
Freddy Krueger
Bills Confession
Chucky
Pennywise
Drawing With Billy
Flower Picking With Jason
Preparing The Party
You're Invited!
May I Have This Dance?
Time To Eat
Win Them Over
Normans Rage
Back To Billy
Late Night Notes
Clipped Together
Finding Norman
A Bloody Mess
Freddys Plan
Freddy Vs Jason
Ghostface?
Killing The Competition
Back For Me
Control
Overpowered
Bye...
All Freddys
A Long Awaited Demise
A New Patient
About Creeper
Cuddle Time
Soft Side
Michael And Jason
I've Missed You
Remember Me
Surprise!
Party Crashers
Caught
Good To Be Back
A Safe Place
Pushing Limits
A Midnight Walk
Friends
Cheering Up
A Day With Norman
A Day With Hannibal
A Day With Billy
A Day With Jason
A Day With Michael
A Day With Freddy
A Day With Chucky
A Day With Pennywise
A Day With Creeper
My Decision
The Final Goodbye
Bonus Canons

Deal

8.8K 257 315
By BrokeInGlass

Y/n POV

My eyes fluttered open, looking along the desolate, quiet forest.

I Freddys kindness to me in my dream, that making me smile- not only that but his mischief as well, that making my face heat up.

"Had a good dream?~" Freddy purred.

I looked up to see me and him were sitting under a tree, my face tucked in the chest of his sweater.

"Yeah." I say, flustered as I looked down.

He chuckles "Still thinking about this?" He says, laying a hand on my breast from over my shirt.

I let out a squeak in surprise, jolting slightly away from him.

He suddenly put his hands in the air, noticing my reaction "Fine, I won't do it again... But no promises!" He exclaims cockily with a smirk.

I roll my eyes with a smile, standing up as I crossed my arms "You better fucking not." I scold, squinting my eyes in accusal at him.

"For you, I won't princess." He says, standing up with a groan, a content smile on his lips.

I smile "Do you think we can see the others now?" I ask.

He pauses to look up in the air, probably reading someone's mind "Yeah, they're all at the church."

I nod, starting to walk in the direction of the church as Freddy followed beside me, leaves crunching beneath our feet.

Suddenly I noticed Freddy stop, turning around and outstretching his claws "I know you're fucking there, show yourself!" He yells, taunting whoever it was with his claws as they sliced at each other.

I turned around, looking where he was.

"There's no one there." I giggle, thinking Freddy must've messed up or misread his own thoughts.

"No Y/n, there's no way I can mess up." He huffs in annoyance, crossing his arms.

I felt a sudden yet gentle tap on my shoulder.

But wait. It's not Freddy...

I turned to see-

"Jason!" I exclaim in happiness.

I jump up and into his arms, him hugging me back tightly.

Freddy scoffs, avoiding eye contact with either of us.

"What are you doing out here?" I ask happily, releasing him from the hug as I now held his hand.

He grabbed a note from his pocket, "Pennywise wanted me to find you." It wrote.

"I'm glad to see you again, you know we haven't hung out in some time." I say with a smile, hoping we could spend more time together.

Me and Jason began to walk, him guiding me back on track towards the church.

"Is Billy okay?" I ask, him replying with a nod.

"I still can't believe he did that..." I mumble to myself, looking to the ground in frustrated thought.

Jason peers over to look at me. He huffs in thought as well, looking down with me. He must've heard what I said and wanted to think about what had happened too.

"Uh- guys?" Freddy interrupts, making the both of our heads jolt behind us at the sound of his voice.

"You passed the church." He says, pointing to the church that we actually did pass by surprisingly.

I felt bad for Freddy, I completely forgot about him in the moment, he must've been walking behind us. At least he minded his business, like a good third wheel.

Me, Jason, and Freddy walked into the church and downstairs, seeing all the slashers scattered around the room. Chucky showing Norman some killing skills with Norman's knife, Creeper and Pennywise leaning on the wall under the open pipe, and Michael and Hannibal surrounding a table with Stu and Bill watching over them.

I rushed over to the table where Hannibal and Michael were, seeing Billy laid on it, Hannibal cringing at the condition of Creepers "medical" tools.

"Is he okay?" I ask in worry, looking over Billy.

"Yes he's fine, though some of the wounds are extremely deep, I was able to patch them up." Hannibal says with a confident smile, happy in his medical skills.

"Thank you so much, I'm so glad to have you." I say with a relieved smile, hugging Hannibal tightly.

"Yeah, you know, you're an amazing doctor." Michael smiles, Hannibal responding with a thankful nod.

"Do you think you can teach me some stuff? The gunshot wounds can really weaken me sometimes." Michael says nervously, embarrassed at revealing a weak point of his.

"Of course! Now with this certain medical alcohol you can-" Hannibal says, trailing off as he explained to Michael, them both walking to a small table nearby.

I lean over Billy's table, resting my arms on it as I looked at him- then among all the slashers in the room.

I thought about how dangerous they can all be together, especially when fighting over something silly. Billy almost died... Creeper almost died... They all almost did.

I need to do something about this-

"Y/n?~" Billy groans, his eyes fluttering open as he looked up at me with a grin.

"Oh my- Billy!" I exclaimed happily, showering kisses all over his face, that making him laugh.

"I'm happy to see you too~" He laughs, wincing as he weakly sat up, his legs hanging off the table.

"I love you but- what were you thinking!?" I exclaim in frustration, madness building up inside of me as I thought of why he could've done all this.

"I was thinking of you... I want you all to myself Y/n." He confesses, looking down with a grin.

Hearing him say that hit hard, my face completely flustered. I knew he cared about me, but to this extent?!

"But you almost got yourself killed!" I exclaim in worry, seeing the bandages that wrapped around his stomach.

He laughs under his breath "You don't fucking understand, do you?" he seethes in his voice, still looking down "I'd die for you, as long as that freak doesn't get you! No one gets you besides me!" He yells, everyone's eyes turning to him.

I knew that the mind readers in the room must've known what he was thinking, considering they were the first to look.

Creeper growled, hating the name Billy called him, Pennywise's eyes flashing amber.

I noticed Norman harshly yank the knife out of Chucky's hand, stomping over to Billy. He looked infuriated, like when he had broken Chucky...

"You've got a fucking death wish?" Norman asks while looking down, his deep voice sounding soulless.

"I think he does, let's give him a nightmare he'll never forget!" Freddy exclaims with a grin, extending his claws at his side as he menacingly walked over to Billy.

"Stop!" I shouted, standing in between Billy and the rest of the slashers before they could kill him.

"Listen guys... I think we should split up, have some time apart."

Norman's knife clatters to the floor, everyone looking at me in shock.

"What?! No!" Michael exclaims in anger, speed walking up to me.

"I feel like it's best at this point... or else you all are going to kill each other." I explain sadly.

They all look down, realizing I was right, and knowing they had to do what I wanted.

"But Y/n, you can't leave us." Norman cries, tears falling from his red glassy eyes, him dropping on his knees in front of me in a beg.

"I won't leave you guys!" I assure in worry, rushing over to him and taking his hand.

I help him stand up, my eyes looking among the rest of the slashers.

"I have an idea..." I say, them all looking at me in anticipation.

"I'm going to spend a day with each of you and after I have with all of you, I get to choose who I want to be with forever. Deal?" I ask, looking among them all for approval.

"Deal." They all say in unison, determination in their eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 300 17
This will be my first book. Don't hate on meeeeeee!! I will try to make this gender neutral!! You murdered your abusive father at the age of 14 and e...
70.6K 2.5K 39
Y/n l/n, A 18 year old girl, kind and spunky. She loves scary movies and anything to do with it, But when she has a strange dream everything goes dow...
129K 1.7K 36
Here are the slashers in this book unless you wanna add others Micheal Myers Jason Voorhees Billy and stu Pennywise Hannibal lecter Norman bates...