Say Something ━━ Stiles Stili...

Door Monrox

{Completed} "in which a girl has seven wonders and seven sins" Shay Marshall has been the best friend of Stil... Meer

Summary
Playlist
Important Author's Note
01. Straight and Fast
02. Feathers Flying
03. Seven Wonders
04. Open Wounds
06. Shattered Glass
07. Fearful Nights
08. Covered in Red
09. A View to Kill
10. Heart to Heart
11. A Raven's Call
12. Down Memory Lane
13. Highway to Hell
14. American Gothic
15. Bates Motel
16. An Orphan's Pity
17. Closer walk with Thee
18. Deadly Tether
19. Breath of Life
20. Five Circles
21. Unblinking Death
22. Bad Blood
23. Absent without Leave
24. One Moment
25. Under the Water
26. Mother Knows Best
27. Women in Black
Sequel News
Sad News

05. Jealousy Rising

16.7K 473 244
Door Monrox

Chapter Five

        Jealousy Rising 

        Definition: Jealousy

"A sentiment which is born in love and which is produced by the fear that the loved person prefers someone else."

        Sleep was probably one of the best things people could ever do. Just to close your eyes and fall away into a silent world where you could hide away from reality. I never had insomnia and I feel truly sorry for the people who do. 

        It was around 10 p.m. and I was lying in bed with the blankets wrapped safely around me. Jenna was out, again, at work. The house was silent and the stillness of the night was drawing me into a deep slumber. So you can imagine how pissed I was when I heard loud knocks on my front door. At first, I ignored it, hoping the people or person would just go away. But, atlas, their rapid knocking continued.

        "I'm coming." I yelled as I stood up from my bed, my legs tired and numb. I took my time walking down the stairs and to the front door. When I opened it, I was greeted by an over-enthusiastic Stiles and a barley smiling Scott."

        "Hey" Was all Stiles said to me through the wide lips.

        I rose my eyebrow and pinched the bridge of my nose, "Why would you guys interrupt my beauty sleep. It better be a good reason or other wise I'll kick both of your assess."

        "We want you to come to a party with us." Stiles said, matter-of-fact. A party...that's what he woke me up for. A freaking party!

        "A party?"

        "A party."

        My lips formed in a straight line, "No thanks." 

        Before they could eve react, I quickly shut the door. But mid-way, they pushed on the other side and since Scott is a werewolf with freaking super strength so the door ended up being open.

        "I don't want to go!" I remarked, crossing my arms. If they honestly think I would pick a stupid party over a peaceful slumbers, they are surely wrong.

        "Please, Shay, "Stiles begged with pleading eyes, "It's a party at Heather's house. You remember Heather, right?"

        Heather was a girl that I knew in elementary school. A super sweet girl who's mom was friends with Stiles' mom. I didn't hate her or even dislike her, I just never was friends with her. Last time I even saw her was at my parent's funeral where she and her family gave us a card.

        "Yes, I remember Heather."

        "Then come with us. It'll be fun." Scott said.

        "No."

        "Yes."

        "No."

        "Yes."

        "No."

        "Yes."

        "Fine." I exploded before I huffed, "I'll go to the stupid party."

        Scott and Stiles smiled cheeky at me while I thought of all the ways I will murder them in their sleep. I rolled my eyes before responding, "Give me ten minutes."

~~

         After ten minutes of looking through my closet, I finally found the perfect outfit. On my feet were black lace-up wedge booties and a black dress where the top was just fabric and the skirt was leather. My hair was, well, my hair. I brushed through its waviness with a plain brush. Now, Stiles, Scott, and I were walking down a sidewalk on the other side of town. Apparently, this is where Heather's house was.

        "What?" Stiles asked, abruptly. Was he asking me or Scott?

        "What, what do you mean, "what"?" Scott asked him, dumbfounded. I knew Scott wasn't looking forward to this party and I'll admit myself it was weird; going to a party filled with people you didn't know.

        "I mean "what," and you know what." Stiles remarked but even that made both Scott and I confused as hell. But then again, everything Stiles says makes me confused.

            "What,what?"

             "That look you were giving."

        "What look?" Scott asked stubbornly while I rolled my eyes at their idiotness. Really regretting not staying in my bed.

        "That look you were giving." Stiles restored.

        "I didn't give a look." Scott grumbled.

        Stiles scoffed, "Oh, there was a distinct look, Scott."

        "What look?"

        I groaned, annoyed with both of them, "The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party."

        "It's not that." Scott argued, "It just feels weird going to another school's party."

        "What? Would you, "Stiles groaned, "God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine. Shay and I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison, no more "you know who". Tonight, we're moving on."

        My brows scrunched together when Stiles said "You know who". Who was the "who" that was unspoken about.

        "That's right."

        "That's right I'm right." Stiles smiled in victory. I guess I never noticed this before but this little feeling of happiness fell upon me when ever I saw Stiles happy. 

        "Moving on." Scott smiled softly even though I knew Allison was in the back of his head.

        I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "You two are idoits." I walked towards the front door with the two of them following behind closely. Stiles walked next to me and opened the door, all three of us stepping into the house.

        Teens were all scattered around with cups of beer in their hands. But merely few feet away was Heather with one of her friends that I've met before Danielle. Heather was a really pretty girl with long curly blonde hair and big green eyes.

        She turned her head once she heard the door open and smiled, "Stiles!"

        Stiles smiled right back at her, "Hey! Their's the birthday gir-"

        He was cut off by Heather's lips colliding with his. And that's when I felt it. A big punch to my stomach. My lips dropped, turning into a frown, and gaped open slightly. I was out of words for what I was witnessing. I felt as if I was betrayed but that didn't make sense. It's not like I'm with Stiles or that I like him like that...right?

        The whole time Stiles was kissing her, his eyes were wide and ludic. Shock completely covered over his face while Heather looked pleased. 

        Heather turned her head to me, "Shay, thanks for coming."

        I smiled slightly even though I didn't want to, "Thanks for inviting me."

        Heather turned to Stiles and suddenly she became serious, "Come downstairs with me and help me pick out a bottle of wine."

        "A-Alright." Stiles stuttered as Heather led him and herself down to the wine cellar. Right after they disappeared into the cellar, I stormed off. I pushed past people and went outside where the pool was. I stood at the edge of it, my arms crossed and just standing still.

        I bite my lip out of anger and shut my eyes tightly until I heard footsteps come towards me, "You okay?"

        I turn around and saw Scott, standing there, looking at me with worry. I shrugged and pursed my lips, "Why wouldn't I be."

        Scott looked taken back since I snapped at him but brushed it off, "Well, you sorta'v stormed off after seeing Heather with Stiles."

        Once I didn't reply, his eyes widened and he looked as if he had figured out some type of math equation, "You're jealous."

        "What!" I yelped and then started to rapidly shake my head, "No, no way. I do not like Stiles."

        He smirked, "You like Stiles." Teasingly, he nudged me, "You are totally jealous."

        "I may...I may have some sorta'v crush on him, "I admitted as if some sorta'v big secret, "But my crush on him is the size of an atom, it's nothing."

        Scott opened his mouth but didn't get the chance to say anything since he phone went off and started to buzz. He grabbed it from his pocket and looked at the caller ID.

        He looked back up at me, having a conflicted look on his face, "I'll meet you outside."

        "Yeah, sure." I nodded before he walked off and out the door.

        For a few moments, I just stood still as I listened to the loud laughter of teenagers around me. But all my mind was thinking about was Stiles. Did Stiles kiss back? Did he enjoy kissing her? God, this stupid jealousy, their I admit it I'm jealous, was eating me up and I hate it. I hate when girls show they're jealous and now I'm one of those girls.

        I'm more of a suffer in silence type.

        Realizing that I had promised to meet Scott outside so I hurried to go outside. Outside was Scott, Lydia, and Allison standing outside of Lydia's car. They all looked concerned about something which, obviously, made me worried.

        "What's wrong." I asked

        Allison, with her eyes glassy and her body stiff, spoke up, "We need to talk to both of you."

~~

        Allison and Lydia informed us about these bruises and how it some how means something. Yes, it could possibly mean something but I didn't see how it connected to Erica and Boyd's disappearance. After they told us about it, we left. Yes, we left. Scott had said that we should go get Stiles since he had drove Scott and I. But I convinced him for to just let us ride with Allison and Lydia. So in other words, we ditched Stiles. Don't really feel that bad though.

        I was in front of my locker, stuffing textbooks in. I heard loud footsteps coming towards me so I looked to my side to see Stiles looking at me with a blank expression. He looked as if he wanted to say something but couldn't form his thoughts into words.

        "Hey." Stiles smiled sadly. He looked deprived and lost and I have a feeling it's about me.

        "Hi." I said plainly back, not bothering to look or even glance at him. I know that Stiles has every right to go and make-out with any girl he wants but that doesn't prevent that stinging pain I felt when Heather kissed him.

        Stiles bit his lip, "Are you mad at me?"

        "No." I answered, refusing to look at him.

        "You guys ditched me last night. "He chuckled dryly.

        "Was that before or after you decided to have a make-out session with Heather?" I snapped, meeting his eyes that was startled and surprised at my outburst.

         His brows scrunched together in confusion, "How'd you know I was making out with her?" He asked before sighing in defeat. 

        I scoffed, "You go to the wine cellar alone with her for over ten minutes, I think everyone knew what you guys were doing in there."

        "Yeah, well, she left me down there alone, "He huffed but before I could say anything, he beat me too it,"But what's been going on with you?"

        I flinched back, my eyes wide, "What do you mean?"

        He shrugged, "You've just been...distance. And secretive, and quiet. There is something you are not telling me."

        I shifted from foot to foot, looking at anything but his eyes, "I can't." My voice soft yet conflicted.

        I didn't need to be a mind reader to know that Stiles was hurt. He wet his lips and looked to side, deep in thought. God, did I want to tell him everything but I can't. I won't. Finally, he backed away from me and cleared his throat, "Come on, Scott's waiting for us."

        My eyes dropped and I forced myself to follow Stiles through the hallway. 

~~

        "How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?" Derek asked, his arms crossed, as he shared a glare with Allison.

        All of us (Lydia, Allison, Stiles, Derek, Scott and I), we're all huddled away in an empty classroom to show the bruises that Allison and Lydia had gotten. Even though the bruises could mean something, Derek was not having it.

        "It's the same on both sides. Exactly the same." Scott said, trying desperately to convince Derek.

        "It's nothing." Derek responds emotionless while his eyes are locked onto Allison's narrowed ones. They were both getting fed up with eachother.

        "Pareidolia. Seeing patterns that aren't there. It's a subset of apophenia." Lydia explained although I knew she knew that none of us knew what the hell apophenia was.

        "They're trying to help." Scott said to Derek.

        All Derek did was raise his eyebrows in questioning, "These two? This one, who used me to resurrect my psychotic Uncle. Thank you. And this one, who shot about 30 arrows into me and my pack."

        I've got to admit, Derek was right. Lydia had a melt-down which caused her to be manipulated by Peter and Allison went maniac with Gerald.

        "Okay, all right, now, come on. No one died, all right? Look, there may have been a little maiming, okay, a little mangling, but no death. That's what I call an important distinction." Stiles said, trying to brighten up the mood by all he got was a dangerous glare from Derek.

        "My mother died." Allison whispered. 

        Allison has no idea what really happened and why Derek bite her mother. So, I know this is insensitive, but I am tired of her pinning all the blame onto Derek. I wish Scott will just tell her the truth already.

        Derek was quick to respond, "Your family's little honor code killed your mother. Not me."

        I pinched the bridge of my nose and groaned slightly, "Can you too try not to bicker and send death glares at each other for at least ten minutes, please."

        Allison ignored my comment, "The girl was looking for Scott. I'm here to help him, not you."

        "You wanna help, find something real."Derek snapped before heading towards the door in a angry burst. Scott went over to Derek and started to whisper with him until finally, Derek walked out.

        I clapped once and awkwardly, "Well...that went well."

~~

        Although I'm not too found of learning about economics, Coach Finstock wasn't the worst teacher ever. I mean, he was better than Harris. I sat between Scott and Stiles, my arms folded and planted on my desk. I jumped slightly when Coach slammed a book on his desk.

        "The stock market is based on two principles. What are they?" Coach asked and immediately, Scott raised his hand but Coach only glanced at him, "Yes, McCall, you can go to the bathroom. Anybody else?"

        "No, Coach, I know the answer." Scott said before straighten up.

        Coach laughed as if it was some humours joke until he saw the serious yet confused face on Scott, "Oh, you're serious."

        "Yes, risk and reward." Scott answered.

        Coach smiled bashfully and his eyes went wide with excitement, "Wow! Who are you? And what have you done to McCall? Don't answer that. I like you better. I like you better. Does anybody have a quarter? A quarter."

        "Yep!" Stiles said before reaching into his pocket to grab this "quarter" but what flung out was anything but. Landing on the floor was an XL condom perfectly wrapped and unopened in its blue foil. My eyes widened as everyone else went silent, including Stiles.

        This sick feeling erupted in my stomach and my whole body started to get hot. Did he lie and have sex with Heather? No, the condom is unopened. But he was still planning on it. Anger flooded in me as I gripped my chair. A water contained that was in the corner of the room started to bubble and slightly shake.

        Finstock reached down and grabbed the condom, "Stilinski, I think you, uh... You dropped this. And congratulations."

        That's when I snapped.

        The water tank's glass shattered as a full gallon of water soaked the floor. Panic rushed over to me and before I could even think about what was happening, I ran out the door.

        Holy hell, it is 11:48 and I should be asleep but I just had to finish this chapter. Thank you for reading and did you like that whole "water tank" incident. 

Add, follow, favorite, vote, comment

~ ~ ~ Monrox (Kate)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

21K 364 31
Ella Yearwood has been friends with Scott Mccall and Stiles since 3rd grade and Lydia since 6th that's exactly when she started liking Scott but neve...
1.3K 24 19
Beacon Hills it looks like a normal town, it has houses, a few high schools, work places. The sun rises once a day, then it falls. People wake up, ge...
5.9M 142K 49
[ BOOK ONE ] ❝ there are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared; twins. ❞ Kasey McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall... while...
45 5 7
Rutledge Byrnes - better known as Ruth - has lived in Beacon Hills her entire life, having met Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski when they were littl...