My Arranged Billionaire Husba...

By vera__PSR

Aria Brown is a 25 years old introvert. She works as an architect in Moretti constructions. Lives alone in Ne... More

Author's note
Amazing covers
1.|Aria|
2.|Interaction with the boss|
3.|The phone call|
4.|Allesandro|
5.|Getting ready|
6.|The meeting|
7.|The arranged date|
8.|The proper introduction|
9.|confronting Neelam and Anna|
10.|shopping.|
11.|Acceptance.|
12. |lunch|
13. |The meeting room|
14.| Impromptu buisness trip|
15. |He's back|
16.|The Date|
17. |First kiss|
18. |arriving at the office.|
19.|preparing for the date.|
20. |Office gossip|
21.| London?|
22. |Jealousy|
23.| meeting the parents|
24.|confessions|
25. |proposing her|
26.| meeting the other family members.|
27.| Treehouse |
28. |Dress hunting.|
29. |Engagement party.|
30.|what is wrong with them?|
31. |Growing desires.|
32.|spending the day with him.|
33. |His ring|
34. |wedding dress|
35.| Bachelorette party.|
36. |Getting ready for the big day|
37.| wedding day|
38.| Honeymoon|
39. |Becoming one|
40. |Bath.|
41.|honeymoonig|
42.|william|
43.|Back to normal.|
44.|work loaded up|
45. |office romance.|
46.|some more romance|
47.| The new prince|
48.| Anna and Luca|
50.|Sentimental|
51.|Pregnant!|
52.|I am going be a dad|
53.|Telling Anna and Neelam.|
54.| she is here.|
55.|2 years later|
56.|what is wrong?|
57.|Ignorance|
58.|back at home.|
59.|someone else?!|
60.|she is back|
61.|Next day|
63.|His reasons|
64.|Got rid of them?|
65.|Bonding time|
66.|how she got here|
67.|regreting her decision|
68.|Going back?|
69.|kidnapped|
70.|Traitor|
71.|The slap|
72.|Back home|
New story
Epilogue
News

49. |Luca's confession.|

23.6K 1K 52
By vera__PSR

A pov of Anna down.*

Aria's pov:

"So is he still in love with Anna?" I asked him.

Allesandro sighed.

"He is in denial, his anger overtook everything else. If he was not still in love with Anna he would not be so jealous when Anna is with some other guy after so many years. In the begining he was angry when he saw Anna with someone else but now he just gets jealous. He envy the person who is with her."

"God!" I sighed. It really hurts to see your best friend in such a pain. And Anna has always been a jovial person and seeing her broken like that is really painful.

"It's quite late go to sleep." He said.

"You?" I asked.

"I'll finish some work first." He said.

"No you will also go to sleep." I said sternly.

I turned off the light, laid down and pulled him to me so that he was spooning me.

"Good night Mr Moretti." I said.

He chuckled and placed a kiss on my cheek and said "Good night, Mrs Moretti."

We spent a few more days in italy and then bid them bye.

We came back to our normal life and the matter between Anna and luca is still the same.

It has been a few weeks since we came to New york and as today is Neelam birthday, we are having dinner out.

So there is Neelam, me, Allesandro, Anna, Sebastian, and Luca as well as he was in town.

So as the night came to an end, we were heading back to our respective place.

"God i am so tired and so full that i feel i am going into a food coma." Anna leaned on me.

"Come on let's get you home shall we?" I said.

"No, it's good i'll take a cab. Besides your house is in the opposite direction of mine." She said.

"Oh come on!" I said.

"If it's okay i can drop you, i mean if you don't mind and my apartment is near." Luca said coyly.

Anna's pov:

What? Why does he want to drop me off what i should do.

I glanced at Aria and she nodded lightly.

"If it does not mess up with your redezvous." I shrugged as i don't want his date to be stucked because of me.

He opened the door for me.

I rolled my eyes at his chivalry. Thanks but no thanks.

He got in the car and i rolled down the window and waved my friends bye.

He started the car and made his way to my house.

I sighed. There was a pregnant silence in the car. He did not even played the music.

Idiota.

"Ho- how are you?" He stuttered.

I narrowed my eyes at him but still answered.

"I'm better."

"What about you?" I asked after a pause.

"I'm fine." He said.

"Anna can we talk?" He asked.

"There is nothing to talk about luca." I dismissed him.

"Anna please." He added.

"Stop the car." I said.

"What, why?" He asked.

"Just stop the car." My tone got higher.

"Ok, i'm stopping." He said as he parked the car at the side of the road.

"Thanks for the ride." I said bluntly and opened the door.

But he was quicker than me and locked the car.

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

"Anna please don't do this." He pleaded. I could hear the pain in his voice.

No, Anna remember what he did to you.

"Luca." I said sternly.

"Please." He said.

I did not respond to him. He sighed and said "at least let me drop you."

I thought and it has been so many years. Maybe if i talk to him, i could move on from him. Maybe then my heart will open up for someone else.

"Let's talk." I said as my voice cracked.

"Huh?"

"I said let's talk. But not in here i need fresh air."

He drove to battery park. It was late so there was not many people.

I sat on the bench and looked at the beautiful view of the sea.

I sighed.

"So?" I asked in a small voice.

In real, i want to scream and yell out loud and ask him why just why.

"I know i messed up." He said and i cut him off.

"You did." I chuckled bitterly.

He gulped audibly before starting "When your mom passed away, you stopped coming out and i know that it was for you and your dad best. I also spent most of my time in my apartment or at home. I stopped going out as well. I could not enjoy my day knowing that my love is in pain and sorrow." I laughed humourlessly at the word love.

"As me and my friends had just finished high school, and soon going to college they had arranged a small get together. I had told them that i would not come but they compelled me, they told me you would be there. I tried to call you a few times but you did not answer. They succeeded into bringing me to the party. I waited for you. I was really excited as i would have meet you after two months where there won't be our parents. I waited for you. They made me had a few drinks. A few later increased to much more. And you know that i can't handle alcohol that well. I don't really know clearly what happened next but i thought that you came to the party and brought me back to my aprtment and then we had sex. But when i woke up, i saw you standing at the door tears falling from your eyes is when i realised what happened. I came to your house but you refused to see me. I called you and texted you but you never replied. Each time i came to meet you, the maids told me you did not want to see me and the guards forced me out of your house. I tried to sneak in as well but your house had high security. A few months later, i got to know that you moved to new york. I came to new york to meet you."

What? He never came to new york.

I looked at him confusion clear on my face.

"The day I came to new york, Allesandro told me you were out with your friends. I saw charles and i asked him if he knew where were you. He gave me the address of the restaurant you went to. I went there and as i was driving through the alley, i saw you making out with a guy. I followed you two and you went to his apartment. I got angry. I went to a bar and had a one night stand. I stayed in new york for a few more months, you started dating other guys and that made me more angry. I started sleeping around. As i was furious with you i did not even wanted to talk."

My tears were falling freely. I looked at him and his tears was falling also.

God he thought he slept with me.

"I swear on my family Anna i was not enjoying when you were sad. I also kept myself away from everything. The only once, i went out, i fucked up." He sighed and got up.

He stood near the railing.

"A betrayal is still a betrayal, Luca." I said as i stood beside him.

"Yeah."

"But as much as you betrayed me, i also betrayed you."

I don't even know what to do. All of this is so messed up and fuck!

"I am sorry Anna, i realised the truth, which is that i still love you... i was angry seeing you in someone else's arm. But after i could not stand seeing you with another one. I got jealous of anyone who was close to you. My love never lessen for you. It always increased. I used women to try to forget you. But i was unsucessful." He confessed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.2K 36
The past hasn't come easy for 23 year old Aria Harden. The green eyed brunette, is hoping to make a big change in her life at DeLuca Enterprises. Wit...
651K 33.2K 60
" If I know what love is, It's because of you! " ❤ ----------------- " Will You be my bride? " I was astounded. What!? Bride!! " I'm sorry. Are you...
4.9M 147K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...
846K 21.5K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...